Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
Post Seek and destroy(free to join)
on: January 08, 2004 05:32
Naroghin wandered through the wilderness in his daze when he was woken up by a peculiar feeling. he opened his eyes, and saw something. It was sihloetted, covering the sun/moon/whatever. Naroghin looked harder, and saw more of them. They rushed him, and he ran. He ran as fast as he could, hearing their vicious cries for death and blood. He stopped, he wasn't going to be defeated by something evil. He had the most evil blood in him, he was gonna fight. He jumped off a tree and slashed one's head off, then ducked and axe thrown and pulled his mace out. With his broadsword and his mace he flailed out, taking them down. he had vanquished 16, but more were coming. He realized what they were...blue fire demons, the rival of the Black fire demons. They sensed his blood and lusted for it. He dodged an ice rod then smashed a head open with his mace, then lobbed another one's head off with his sword. he was becoming victorious, he had taken out 38 now, and his kills were becoming more numerous, as was the enemy. His mace was hooed by a scythe and was stripped from him, but this enemy was soon killed. Naroghin felt his father with him, as well as his mother. One after another they came, lashing and flailing. He had taken 145 of their lives now, and was feeling the audrenaline. He kept fighting and fighting but the enemy was slowly over coming him. He was fighting his hardest, but to what seemed no avail. They kept coming, by this time, he had taken down 372 demons, and was failing, what he needed was a miracle, a savior...or saviors.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok basically the blue demons are after him because they were re made, and the plot is basically to find out who did it, why, and basically the first step is to save me. You can have only 2 char's, no flamage, and don't trail from the plot too much.
Shastia
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Seek and destroy(free to join)
on: January 09, 2004 04:24
A young man, lost in the wilderness, was attracted by the sounds of battle. Drawing his thin rapier, he strode confidently through the woods watching for danger.

His eyes widened when he saw the figure of a man being attacked by- he didn't know what. He ran over, and with a few thrusts of his sword, despatched the most immeadiate threats to his sudden companion. Knowing the enemy was to many for just the two of them, he grabbed his companions arm and pulled him away.

'We need to find a more defendable place!' he cried as he ran.
'My names Kilth, by the way,' he added almost civily.

(hope this is okay. I'm not sure what you mean by flameage, and I hope this wasn't it.)
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 09, 2004 11:02
((ooc-Welcome. That's perfect. Flameage is insults and stuff.))
Naroghin slashed another demon then ran with his new acquaintance.
"There isn't anywhere we can go," Naroghin yelled, "They are too manu and too fast." Naroghin dodged a tree and ducked a branch, clipping a demon behind him. He looked ahead and grunted.
"They're coming from the front too," Naroghin said almost shakingly. He ran to a huge nearby tree, then started climbing.
"Come up here, I have an idea!" Naroghin shouted to Kilth, as he too started to climb.
"They'll just chop it down," Kilth yelled up to Naroghin as they climbed.
"Exactly," Naroghin shouted back, "I just hope you land well from a great fall." They finally stopped, and watched the demons surround the tree, tightly packed around the trunk, about 400 of them. They began chopping the tree down. Naroghin held onto the branch.
"Ok, whichever way if falls, we run," Naroghin instructed.
"Alright," Replied Kilth. The last blow was struck, and the tree began to crackle and fall. The more it fell the more velocity it gained, and just before it hit the ground, Naroghin and Kilth leaped from it, and it crashed onto the army of demons, making a path for the two, which the ran through. The tree folling created a shockwave of other trees falling, blocking the enemy from them.
"We are safe for now," Naroghin said, "By the way, I am Naroghin.

((ooc-hope that wasn't too long))

[Edited on 10/1/2004 by CarolP]
Shastia
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 10, 2004 09:21
Kilth shook Naroghin's hand, then sheathed his blade.
'That was a good trick, but maybe we should consider leaving this place before those things regroup.'
As they walked quickly away, they could hear the cries of the creatures behind them.
'Are you wounded?' he asked, 'You were on your own for a lot of that battle.' Naroghin grimiced and shrugged, but kept walking.
'Can I ask what those things were? I've never seen anything like them before in my life.'
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 10, 2004 12:21
(ooc:may i join? what kind of races r allowed in this rpg? )
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2004 04:47
((ooc-WELCOME! You can join, and any races are acceptable, along with any mixes))

"This doesn't make sense...there was a huge war in hell and all of those beings...the blue fire demons were destroyed. They are the rival of my kin, the black fire demon; most powerfull of all demons, even more so than the balrog. Somehow they sensed it in me, and are trying to rid me from existence." Naroghin went through his mind about all this stuff, and it didn't make any sense to him. The blue fire demons were all but destroyed, and now they were back and stronger than ever.
"We need to find somewhere to stop," Kilth said, looking over at Naroghin.
"If it's alright with you, we should keep going...you are not safe to close your eyes as long as these demons are afoot," Naroghin replied.
"Well I don't suppose being in the dark would help much," KIlth said back punctually.
"You can see these demons coming int he dark," Anroghin informed Kilth, "They are a peculiar demon, they are truely known as light demons, which may not make sense. They are of the light, but still evil, guite evil...sorry, if i bore you with this."

((ooc-i really am sorry if i tend to go on too much about this stuff...this is just the informational part))
Shastia
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2004 05:42
'No, no,' Kilth assured his new friend. 'I need to know these things, or I'll be no help if, or when, another confrontation arises. So, these blue demon things were nearly destroyed? How can that be, there were hundreds of them back there?' He though for a few moments, then shrugged. 'However they got here, it is unlikly that they managed without help. Do they have any friends? Or do your family have any enemies?'
They walked in silence for a while, pondering those questions. After a while, Kilth reached into his pack, and pulled out a small loaf of bread. Braking it in half, he offered some to Naroghin.
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2004 10:13
"Well nearly everybody in the demon world are enemies...you just have to pick the right ones," Naroghin stated. After a while of traveling, Kilth offered Naorghin half a loaf of bread.
"Why, thank you, I haven't had anything to eat in a few days," Naroghin thanked KIlth then smiled, and bit a huge chunk off his half of the loaf and began chewing it vigorously. Once he had swallowed that piece, he said, "Wow that's pretty good...did you make it yourself?" Naroghin asked, trying to break the silence.

[Edited on 14/1/2004 by maeghin]
Shastia
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2004 07:04
Kilth laughed easily. 'It wouldn't have tasted nearly as good if I had baked it. No, I brought it the day before yesterday, for my journey. I got lost though.
I have one more question though- where are we going now.'

As he spoke, he located his water bottle, and handed it to his friend.
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2004 02:28
"Oh, thanx," Naorghin said as he took a sip of the cold water.
"Sorry I am ill equipped compared to you. I wasn't exactly travelling, he said, looking behind him. "Infact, I don't remember anything from standing in ranks with my troop to fighting the demons." Naroghin looked around him after handing the bottle back.
"Well, where I'm heading is out of here, then an old friend's house, to help figure this stuff out."
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 16, 2004 06:26
There was a shimmer in the woods from where the men sat talking. One spotted the shine and got up to see what it was with the other not far behind. They walked past some trees and saw a bow of silver with a pack of silver arrows.
They wondered where these could have come from and who could have left these behind.
Behind them in a tree was a girl. She had dark hair and green eyes. She leaped down and startled the two.
"Who are you, did demons follow you? What are you doing here in these woods?"
Her clothes showed that this was where she lived, and they had entered.
She saw that they were not demons, and there were no tracks around to show demons. She glared at them waiting for answers.

(OOC:she is a girl abandoned in the woods to survive, though she is pretty. She is on the run from the demons but she is not an enemy. She could possibly help and join you, but if you dont like the post ill take it away.)

[Edited on 18/1/2004 by maeghin]
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2004 07:17
((ooc-the post is great, and welcome))

Naroghin looked around, then put his hand out slightly as a gusture to shake hands.
"Well, I'm Naroghin and this is Kilth...say, do you happen to know anything about these demons...they are rivals of my kin, but were all destroyed ages ago," Naroghin said with a basic tone of voice.
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2004 02:22
She took his hand and he shook. "I dont know much about these demons except they like to run me out of my forest. I have learned to hide from them in the trees and sense their tracks."
She gathered some dry wood and twigs, stones, and kindlin. She gestured them to sit by the fire while she found supper.
"You can stay while I hunt for meat. ill be back soon."
She picked her bow and arrows up and took off.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 20, 2004 12:57
( hey can I join? is it ok a vampire joins in? you can see him in the charecter data base his name is Aron the silent.)

The thing the group didn't know was that they where being watches the hole time by two blood red eyes.
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 20, 2004 05:37
((ooc-sure, like I said, any races are acceptable, have fun!))

As the huntress was off hunting for food, Naroghin and Kilth stayed back and waited. Naroghin looked around. Something wasn't right. His garnette eyes flashed...it was the presence of a vampire. He had been in love with a half vampire before, so he knew their presence. Looking off into different parts of the woods, Naroghin said out loud, "SHow yourself, we mean no harm...vampire." Kilth looked around trying to find the creature, but had no luck.

((ooc-ok it's ur choice if you wanna show urself or not))Image

[Edited on 20/1/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2004 12:01
"You are very perspective young one." A voice said. Then they saw someone comming out of the shadow's it was a man dressed in black and he had short white hair and he had a peal skin.
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2004 02:02
"Thank you," Naroghin said as the dude came oyut from th shadow.
"Nice trick, I have aversion myself," Naroghin said informatively. "But anyway, I don't suppose you know where this is?" He inquired.
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2004 02:22
The girl came back about twenty minutes later with fresh caught rabbits. She put the four rabbits on sticks to cook over the fire. "Good evening"she greeted the night walker." I did not give my name earlier, I am Sky".
After they ate she left them to pick places to sleep. She kept awake because she trained herself to keep up for predators.

[Edited on 1/22/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 22, 2004 05:55
"Why don't you rest Sky i will keep the watch." The Vampire said. and he walked over to the fire.
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 22, 2004 10:31
wow naroghin thought, he had never met other people who stayed up as he did. he rarely slept, for the same reason Sky did. Instead of also offering to watch out, he just leaned on a tree and look out into the woods.

[Edited on 23/1/2004 by Abraon]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2004 12:59
The vampire indeed stayed up and kepet the watch. The following morning the group wake up by the smell of breakfast. "I hope you like rabbat for that is the only thing I could catch." The vampire said as he saw the group was waking up. "What is you name? Sky asked him. "My name is Aron."
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2004 07:38
"That's alright," Naroghin said at the proposal of rabbit for breakfast, "I don't have breakfast...the army I was in before I was seperated was on tight budget; we rarely got meals."
Soon they were done with breakfast, and Naroghin and Kilth had to leave.
"I don't know about you two, but we have to go. We have to figure out where these demons came from, how they were remade, and how they know I am kin of their rivals ((ooc-which was the main idea; them attacking Naroghin not plagueing a forest))," Naroghin said bluntly and briefly, "If you would like to join us, it would be much appreciated.
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 24, 2004 03:32
Sky remembered passing a huge metal building where she saw a demon glide out but she couldnt remember where it was. She blocked most of those memories because that was the night she was captured and almost murdered.

Can I come on your journey? Maybe I could help, you know getting food and avoiding demons...." she was afraid to mention that she was abducted by them once and was constantly hiding.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2004 05:52
"I see, I know what demons you speak of you the two of you will need all the help you can get so....." Then he suddenly jumpt up. "What is it?"Sky asked when she saw Aron was looking around. "An old enemy is coming the three of you better go."
ladyofthewood234
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2004 10:43
(ooc: Hi can I join?)
A few miles away, a young woman sat singing by a silvery pool. Suddenly, she sensed something. It was strange...something she had never encountered before. "I've got to take a look at this..." she said to herself. She stood, and walked off in the direction of Naroghin and company.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2004 12:49
"Go that way there is an young woman coming our way." Aron said as he pointed in the direction of the pool. "Well, well,well you still help the mortals huh Aron." A voice said.
"Come out Kain so we can finaly finishe what we started!" The the group saw a men comming out of the shadow's the men had long white hair and a sword that had a small greeb glow.
"I see you finaly have your soul reaver." Aron said as he walked over to him. "I do and not thanks to you, we will not finish it yet I like playing with you a bit more and then he fannised." "Damn you Kain I will have you head." Aron said as he walked over to Sky. "Let us see who the woman is."
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2004 05:32
As the woman came into view, a demon jumped her from behind. Naroghin was over there quick but the she had already killed the demon, and more were coming.
"We need to get out of here!," Naroghin shouted to the woman, "Can you take us to a safe place?" Naroghin turned and slashed another demon, then looked back to bher pleedingly.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 26, 2004 01:13
"This place is overrun with them if we don't go now we have no choise but to fight them all." Aron said as he killed a demon.
Then he saw that a demon wanted to attack Sky from behind.
"Look out." Aron yelled as he pushed her too the ground then he gor stamped by the demon's dagger, he looked at the dagger and then he grapped the had of the demon and broke his neck. "Damn demon." Aron said then he fall to his knee's.

[Edited on 26/1/2004 by Abraon]
Shastia
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2004 12:35
Kilth bent down and helped Sky up, turing quickly to defend himself from attack. Their latest companion looked alarmed, but beckoned them and started running in almost the opposite direction.

Kilth pushed Sky in front of him, and they ran after her, calling to the others to follow, hoping that that they would once again escape before they were overrun.

Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2004 04:11
"There are more then I thought we need to go now." Aron said as he tried to get but he was too weak so he fall back to the ground.
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2004 10:25
Naroghin wasn't gonna leave Aron behind, and there was no time for anything else, so he simply ran and picked him up, running swiftly after the others.
"An unfortunate wound," Naroghin said to Aron as he ran through the woods trying to catch up with the others, as he dodged blows behind trees and bolted ahead.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2004 11:33
"Yeah you can say that there is a special soord of demon blood an the point of the dagger and it will be harder for me to heal it, why don't you leave me behind?" Aron said as he looked at him.
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2004 04:35
Sky ran in front of Kilth seeing Aron being carried by Naroghin. Aron was badly hurt and Sky wasn't sure what to do except run. The demons were hot on their tails for up to six miles until Sky stopped, and the next thing everyelse knew, there was a great light and the demons were running the opposite direction.
No one said anything because they didnt know what to say or what had really happened.
Sky was a little in shock herself but wouldnt say anything. She checked the tracks making sure none of the demons turned back; then she hunted for food and an herb for Aron.
The others made camp and waited for Sky. Aron was on the ground resting.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2004 01:20
Aron looked a bit upset of the facts that he got stamped by low level demon and that his nemises had returt from the dead, however he had no time to wurry about it for he needed all his erergy to heal him self but it was no use he could not get over Kain being back. He started to think even more about him he couln't let it go he even started to put more energy in it in sted of healing. Naroghin saw that one of Aron's hand's started slowly to fall to the ground and he too saw that live was slowly leaving him.

[Edited on 30/1/2004 by Abraon]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2004 07:14
( did I do anything wrong?)
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email