Register

Author Topic:
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Seek and destroy(free to join)
on: February 02, 2004 03:15
((ooc-nope, why?))

Naroghin was worried about aron, but they needed to keep going, so he simply picked him up again, and started off witht the others.
"I don't leave you behind," Naroghin said, "Because I know you wouldn't leave any of us behind...and we can definately use your skill."
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2004 12:28
"I slow you guy's down leav me behind pleace." Aron whisperd. "I need blood if you indeed want me to join you." He whisperd again and then he past out.

[Edited on 2/3/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 09, 2004 01:31
After a little whilled he started to wake up and looked around, he wanted to get up but he was still a bit weak so he just sit up and looked around.
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2004 12:06
"Look different?" Naroghin asked Aron, who was now at the edge of the forest, looking into a field. "The others are gone, they will be back though."

[Edited on 12/2/2004 by CarolP]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2004 12:45
"I see and you stayed here?" Aron said as he got up and started to walk to her. "This place looks beautyful when the demons are gone." He said and bowed his head, "What are you planning to do now?'" He continued.
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2004 01:30
Sky came back and saw Aron fading and tried to help with any pain he had. "Im sorry but i know not what to do to heal."
She felt a surge of energy within her and felt Aron's wound.
In surprise of what happened she jumped back. Some how she knew what to do. Aron felt his strength slowly return.
Naroghin was behind her and did not see what she did. But he saw Aron rise with a healthy look upon his face.
Sky didnt know what she did or how she did it but she was afraid. She got up and got away from them. She climbed a tree to hide, to think.
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2004 06:33
Naroghin looked at Aron, then to the direction Sky went, then back to Aron, then back to the direction sky went...scratching his head he said, "...Well, that was...strange...but fortunate non the less."
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 15, 2004 04:30
"I agree but she has great powers she only has to learn how to use them." Aron said as he jumpt in the same tree as sky did. "I own you my live."He said to her with a smalle smile on his face.
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 15, 2004 03:25
Sky sat in the tree hiding but Aron climbed up to her."I owe you my live."He said to her with a smalle smile on his face.
She didnt know what to say, she was a bit afraid of herself and wanted to be alone. She never did strange things before she stumbled upon the other men.
"You owe me nothing, I didnt do anything."she said trying to deny herself the power that came out.

[Edited on 16/2/2004 by CarolP]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2004 12:32
"I see, you never had it before you met me did you?" He asked her suprised, he put his hand on her shoullder trying to ease her mind a bit.
He looked at her like he understude how she felt.

[Edited on 30/12/1985 by Gellan]
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2004 10:32
Sky didnt want to answer but spoke,"I dont know, I never been around others before to know but I do think that I was normal some day in my life. Thank you but I...Im fine."
She climbed down and went back to the camp.
"Im gonna set a fire and get some food."she said before going off again.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2004 11:57
Aron stayed in the three and looked at Sky walking of.

[Edited on 21/2/2004 by CarolP]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2004 05:43
"Dont'wurry Sky you will find your path one day." He thought to him self and jumpt out the three and started helpng the others.
Shastia
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2004 05:44
Kilth had been worried about Aron, but after Sky had done her... thing, he knew that he was going to be fine. He went over to her and helped her gather some edible plants.
'These will make a soup, I suppose, if you don't mind it tasting like pondwater,' he said, and she smiled faintly.

He walked over to Naroghin and smiled brightly. 'How goes it?' he asked. He didn't feel as confident as he sounded though. He was still feeling a bit shaken from being caught up in this adventure. Fire Demons. He hadn't trusted fire for a long time and now it seemed he would be involved with a lot of it.
'What now?' he asked.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email