Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Gil-galad_of_Lindon
Council Member
Send Message
Post X-Men 3
on: January 11, 2004 02:57
((Obviously, this takes place after X-Men 2. My character isn't fully fleshed out, and plan to let him grow as the story does. Oh, this is also free but I'd like for everything to remain realistic. And I'd also like to somehow revive Jean Gray, still refining how that will happen. Ok, that's all.))
Gabriel used to be proud of his wings. They used to be covered in soft, white feathers that looked so beautiful when he unfolded them in the morning sun, but now that light glinted off of dark metal and ugly claws. Now when he moved them, instead of the light whooshing of air there was the quiet but distinct screeching and clanking of metal gears. His gift had been perverted and, for a few years, he had been perverted. His wings were almost always kept folded and hidden from prying eyes by an oversized cloak, its hood often covering his face. He rarely wore a shirt, if ever, since it was hard to find any that would accommodate his wings. Piercing blue eyes scrutinized the world coldly, windows onto a protective wall designed to keep himself in and the world out. Long, wavy black hair brushed his shoulders, a few wisps escaping from behind his ears into his eyes. His face was sharply sculpted with a square jaw and defined cheekbones, and his bare chest was well sculpted. He stopped briefly outside the gates of Xavier’s school, hoping this was the right place. He reluctantly took off his cape and lifted himself into the air, flying over the fence onto the school grounds. Once there, he quickly covered them again and walked hesitantly towards the main entrance. He became more anxious as he neared the doorway, and took a deep breath before he sharply knocked three times on the door. He regained his composure, his somewhat prudish manner returning.
((Oh, either a student or professor is needed right now. And you can use a char from the movies if you want.))
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: X-Men 3
on: January 11, 2004 03:57
(OOC i love the comics, movie, and cartoons. May i play Jean Grey when u bring her back? umm i could play Rogue for now.)
Rogue was sitting on the couch in the foyer talking to Bobby when she heard sharp knocks on the door. "ill be right back"she called to Bobby.
She opened the door and found a man at the door.
"Bobby, go get the Professor."she yelled.
The professor knew of the arrival and rolled to the entrance to help.
Prof. X questioned him while he rest.

(umm im sorry but on the weeks i wont be able to post so if u dont want me in ur rpg then say so and ill remove my post. if u let me stay then ill gladly post on the weekends, but because of school i can only post then. thanx. Im sorry i misunderstood. umm Jean really doesnt need to be revived-just brought back in-i could do that if u want because i have an idea. at the end of the 2nd movie she was alive.)

[Edited on 17/1/2004 by Celebrian_Felagund]
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2004 11:57
((is it ok to add your own made-up character? if not- i can remove this post.))

News ran fast through the school of a new mutant. nobody knew what he could do, so it was all exciting for everyone. A guy with long white-blonde hair tied up was practicing his telepathy. it felt awkard now that Jean Gray couldn't be there to help him but he had learnt how to cope being alone along time ago. now he went to investigate this new mutant arrival, hoping he could help in some way.
Gil-galad_of_Lindon
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2004 10:49
((Sorry if I confused any of you, but he's a grown man and he wasn't staggering. I have his prof up now if you wanna check it out. Don't mean to sound mean, but I'm a perfectionist, so please edit your posts accordingly. Thx.))
Vanimacar
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2004 03:50
(( hey folks! my newly edited profile for my mutant character is in the db. Her name is Alexia Fairbairn.))

Alexia woke with a start. She'd been at Xavier's school for less than a week and had yet to get any rest. Unexplainable dreams haunted her exhausted sleep, even if it was 5:00 pm. She threw the cover aside with an exasperated sigh and rose to her feet. The room she shared with her new-found friend, Eden, was dark with only a dim lamp in the far corner. It was also dark and cloudy outside. Alexia stumbled to the window and leaned against the sill, her hand resting on the cold glass. Greyish-black thunderclouds blotted out the late afternoon sun and wind whipped at the trees. A front's coming through... A distant lighting bolt drew a screech from Alex's pet. She turned to see the falcon on his perch in the corner. "It's ok, Icarus." she said, walking over and stroking the edge of his wing with her finger. She stood in front of the mirror and brushed her hair and straightened her clothes. Better get down to dinner before Eden comes looking for me...

[Edited on 13/1/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 27, 2004 02:28
(occ:can i please join my characters name is Gildor Súrion he is in the db. He can control fire,ice,and can teleport. He is also 26 if any one wants to know.)
Gildor had just heard of the Xavier school for mutants. He was alway casted out from any thing at school so he dropped out and ran away from home. It took awhile to find the school, but he found it. He went and found prof. X and asked him if he could stay and get help to control his powers. He didn't know any one here but he thought it would be better then living in a bar.

[Edited on 31/1/2004 by ssj4_eagle]

[Edited on 31/1/2004 by ssj4_eagle]
Elfstones_Sorrow
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 28, 2004 01:13
((OCC just to let you know Gil-galad, they will be making an X-men 3 and Jean becomes Pheonix, if you watch carefully at the end of the second you can see her wings under the water.))

[Edited on 1/29/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2004 12:35
(ooc: hope you don't mind if i join my character is in the db)
Raven came running down the stairs of Professor Xavier’s school for the gifted. She had heard about the arrival of a new mutant and wanted to see him. She reached the base of the stairs and saw Xavier talking to the new arrival. 'He is really handsome.' she thought to herself as she approach. With a bright beaming smile she said, "Who do we have here professor?" She stood next to the professor in her black leather jacket, short blue t-shirt, and blue jeans, examining the stranger with her deep blue eyes.

[Edited on 29/1/2004 by InweSilimaure]
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2004 04:20
Rogue stood by the professor with the new mutant with Bobby. Raven walked in and later came Gildor. With all the commotion Eden was in the room too. Breakfast was slightly delayed that morning. The Professor shooed them all out so he could speak to the mutant. Alexia came down once breakfast finally began. The new arrival was all the students could talk about until Aurora, Scott, and Logan walked in.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2004 07:12
Raven was sitting at the table happily eating her breakfast which consisted of a piece of peanut butter toast, and a glass of water. She finished her water and then pointed at the sink, turning on the water. She consentrated and the water flowed across the room right in front of Logan as he entered the room, like it was in a clear hose and filled her glass. She smiled and lifted the glass to her lips as Logan looked at her.

[Edited on 30/1/2004 by Abraon]
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 31, 2004 12:07
(occ:My characters name is Quickburn and he can teleport and make and control fire. He is 26. sorry for the change.)
Eowyn_of_Gondor
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 01, 2004 08:04
(OOC: I may be posting just once a week but I will try to keep up. I am X-Men expert -been reading them for years -I will be playing Gambit -in movie version I would love 2 see- and kick this adventure start. Btw, he is Rogue's REAL boyfriend, so if I crush on you,Celebrian, that's just his personality. Oh and....how many people are needed to get the door? XD j/k)

Remy walked down the corridor, smiling to Storm when he saw her. His hair was a bit long, falling over his eyes a bit. His young, handsome features would have been a major attraction for girls...if it hadn't been for his bright, red eyes. The red-ambar glow took over his whole eye, shining more where the iris would have been.
He flashed his trademark smile at the crowd that formed in front of the door.
''What's so interesting?The Hairball tripped?'' He joked, smirking at Wolverine.
''New student, it looks like.''Storm whispered to him, with a slight smile at her lips.
''He must be the President's son for this gathering.''Remy laughed, but his smile froze when he saw Professor X right behind him.''Ooops...''
''Ooops doesn't even get near,Remy.''The Professor calmly said.''Now let me see that student.''

[Edited on 2/2/2004 by Abraon]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2004 06:35
Raven stood up and left the breakfast room, she didn't like a crowd that early in the morning. She went up to her room and grabbed her guitar and began to play a special song that she wrote. it was a sad tune and had sad lyrics to got with it. She played quietly, just glad that since she got her powers under control, she could play without the strings freezing. She decided not to sing the lyrics, but rather to hum with the tune.
Gil-galad_of_Lindon
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2004 10:39
Gabriel saw the Professor come in, and could tell by the way everyone's attention focused on him that he was in charge.
''Ooops doesn't even get near,Remy.''The Professor calmly said.''Now let me see that student.''
"I don't know if I qualify as a student," he said, the first time he had spoken. He had a surprisingly deep voice. "I just heard a rumor that mutants lived here."
He still wore his cloak, the only clue to his wings was a small mass that could simply be gathered cloth.
Vanimacar
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2004 11:41
Alexia sat quietly beside Eden as the students eagerly chattered about the new arrival. She said nothing, toying with her food, but not eating it. She'd been late to breakfast again because of a bad night's sleep and wasn't a bit hungry. If not for Eden's sake, she might not have come downstairs at all. The teen's bright blue eyes wandered the breakfast room and then through the doorway where Professor Xavier stood speaking with the visitor. The man was tall and muscular and wore a cloak about his shoulders. Alex studied him for a moment. By chance he glaced past the Professor and their eyes met. Alexia started a bit in spite of herself. The strangers blue eyes seem to scrutinize her, his gaze sending a chill down her spine. He looked so familiar...and he was freeking her out.
Still quite paranoid, Alexia wasn't sure she was safe at Xavier's school and lived every day in fear that one of Stryker's men would come after her. At this vonerable moment, this man's gaze was more than she could bare.
Without warning, the girl pushed her chair back, stood up and dashed upstairs.
"Alex, wh--...." was all Eden managed before her friend had vanished.
Gil-galad_of_Lindon
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2004 03:06
Gabriel was listening to the Professor explain a bit about Mutant High when his eyes chanced to meet with a girl's. He wondered if she was a mutant, and stared as if he could tell just by that. Suddenly she ran upstairs. For a moment he struggled with the decision whether or not to follow her, and eventually excused himself to go after her. He went up the same staircase as she did and barely caught sight of her whipping around a corner.
"Hey, wait!" he called and ran after her.
Some kid slammed a door shut as he passed and pulled off his cloak. He would have stopped to get it, but there was too much distance between him and the girl and he didn't have the time. He would get it later.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2004 07:35
After while of quiet playing, Raven decided to go out into the gardens and practice there, where she could be loud. She slung her guitar over her shoulder and stepped out of her room, running smack dab into Gabriel, who was running down the hall. She landed on the floor. turning the whole halway into ice.

[Edited on 3/2/2004 by InweSilimaure]
Vanimacar
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2004 12:03
It wasn't long before Alexia knew she was being followed. The man called after her, but she didn't pause. Leaping up another flight of stairs, the teen sprinted towards the pair of large mahogeny doors at the end of the hall.
She threw them open and spun to close them behind her. This bought her just seconds to scramble up into the exposed ceiling beams.
The room was huge with a high, vaulted ceiling. The room was long and narrow with berber carpet from end to end, flanked by built in spring board and tumbling mats. Punching bags were strung up on one side and a host of gymnastics equiptment cluttered the other side. A large glass-fronted cabinet stood oposite the door, bristling with swords and foils.
This was the room where fencing, gymnastics, and martial arts classes were held, the room Alexia spent her most time in...the one she could hide in.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2004 12:10
"Darn it." Raven mumbled as she got up. She hated it when something like that happened. "I'm sorry, are you okay?" Raven said as she held out a hand to Gabriel. "What were you doing, running down the hall like that anyway?" She asked.
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2004 01:52
Quickburn was think about what he had heard about the X-men. He thought he should go and talk to prof. X. He teleported to the room that prof.X was in and teleported out with him. They arrived in the garden. "I need to talk to you" Quickburn said to prof.X. "I can tell" Prof.X said. "I heard about the X-men and I what to talk to you about joinning them. I could be a big help to them." Quickburn said to prof.X energeticly.
Gil-galad_of_Lindon
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2004 03:14
Just after losing his cloak, Gabriel ran into some girl with a guitar. He fell to the floor and found it cold. He tried to stand, but his feet slid out beneath him. The floor had turned to ice. He tried to stand several times, but only fell each time.
"Could you help me up?" he asked the girl, though he was self-conscious about his wings, "And I was running after . . ." He suddenly heard a door slam. "The girl who just slammed that door."

[Edited on 4/2/2004 by Abraon]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2004 06:31
"I'm sorry about that." Raven said as she helped Gabriel up. "Why were you after that girl?" Raven asked. She noticed his wings but didn't say anything, for she knew what it was like to be different. She concentrated hard and the ice turned to water, then she opened a window and made the water flow out of it.
Gil-galad_of_Lindon
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2004 10:39
"Umm . . .well . . ." Gabriel tried to think of an acceptable reason, "I don't know. She just ran off after she looked at me, and I guess I wanted to know why."
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2004 10:49
"oh.. That was probably Alexia. Don't mind her, she is kind of paranoid. You probably looked like someone she is afraid of or something." Raven said, brown eyes sparkling. She smiled and said, "My name is Raven, What is yours?" She slung her now wet guitar back over her shoulder and shut the window.
Vanimacar
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2004 10:55
Alexia worked hard to still her breathing, her gaze locked on the door beneath her. She waited for her pursuer to burst through the door at any moment because she hadn't locked it.She perched precariously amongst the upper beams, hidden in the shadows.
The girl's heart was racing and her mind was jumping to conclusions...
How did Stryker find me here?! What kind of monster has he sent to retrieve me???

(( in case you are wondering, Alexia thinks that Gabriel was sent by Walter Stryker to "retrieve" her since she ran away, she doesn't know that Stryker's actually dead already))
Gil-galad_of_Lindon
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2004 12:08
"Gabriel," he answered
He twitched his left wing anxiously, sending a spot of reflected light dancing upon the ceiling.
"So you can manipulate water?"
((Sry bout the icky posts guys, but I've got a bad case of writer's cramp.))
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2004 12:18
"Yeah. it is good sometimes but it can be a pain. i used to be in a band, but I would freeze the strings on my guitar everytime i palyed. Until Professor X found me and helped me get my powers under control that is, but look at me i am rambling. You probably don't want to hear all of this." Raven said nerviously. Then she said, "Let us go and find Alexia and see why she ran from you." Before Gabriel could answer she grabbed his arm and drug him down the hall to Alexia's room. She opened the door, but didn't see Alexia. "Hey Alexia come down from there." Raven said as she spotted her among the rafters.
Vanimacar
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2004 01:06
Alexia started a bit when Raven called to her. "No."
The word echoed loudly and sounded stupid. No? No what?
She sprang from her perch and dissappeared momentarily behind a beam. Seconds later she reappeard, leaping gracefully out of the shadows onto one of the nearer horizontal beams. The recessed lighting in the ceiling cast the girl's shadow on the ground, by chance, just in front of Gabriel. It made it look like an angel stood above them, for it showed alexia's slender form flanked by the graceful curve of her wings, which were now displayed. Her piercing blue eyes studied Gabriel.
"What are you here for?" she said. Raven looked confused for a second and then realized the question was directed at Gabriel, who also looked slightly bewildered.
"Don't remember me? Well, I remember you. You tried to kill me on more than one occasion."

(( lol....I hope this is ok, with you Gil-galad, I'm trying to in emphasize a prior relationship, albiet not a good one, back when Gabe and Alex were still with Stryker. If you don't like it I'll change it ))

[Edited on 5/2/2004 by Abraon]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2004 07:01
Raven rolled her eyes, and said, "come down here and talk to us like an adult, you silly little girl."
"No." was the reply she got again, so she sighed and sent a stream of water up into the rafters, just enough to push Alexia off. She directed the water and sent Alexia tumbling down to her bed.

"Now that you have come down, lets talk about this." Raven said with a smile.

(ooc: Hope you guys don't mind )
Vanimacar
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2004 09:55
(( hey, what you did was ok, but may I modify it just a bit? This isn’t Alex’s bedroom, by the way, it’s just her favorite room. She shares a room with Eden, cuz there aren’t enough bedrooms in Xavier’s mansion for every kid to have their own room. Pushing her off with the water is perfectly fine, but she wouldn’t fall all the way to the floor…she has wings! Lol! And she isn’t little…she’s 17 going on 18… ))

Alexia stared at the water as it floated up to her. She took a step back to avoid it and found that she had nothing to stand on. Alex felt herself tumbling backward and spread her wings to catch her balance. There was just enough wind beneath her wings to slow her decent and allow an uncommonly graceful landing.
The minute her feet touched the ground she sprang back warily. A flick of Alexia’s wings showered Raven with her own weapon. With a quick, murderous glance at the girl, Alex turned to her gaze to Gabriel.
Gil-galad_of_Lindon
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2004 10:40
There were a few moments of silence from Gabriel. He wasn't sure how to respond to Alexia. The years she spoke of were ones he had tried to forget, and it wasn't so easy to remember them again.
"I'm sorry, but I don't remember that," he said cautiously, "Were you with Stryker too?"
Vanimacar
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2004 11:05
Alexia nodded slowly, a firmative response to his question. Looking into his eyes, the girl's expression softened. Her body language, however, remained like that of a cornered animal, ready to fight or flee in a split second. "Well if you mean me know harm than why were you chasing me?" she asked ernestly while Raven stood by.

(( really short, but I kinda need more to work with Gil.... ))
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2004 01:25
"I can't tell you that yet," prof.X said as he went back into the building. Quickburn then thought he just had to prove himself to prof.X. He then teleported into the building. He heard some talking going on inside of one of the rooms. So he teleported into it to see what was going on in there. He landed on a raft above the people that are in there. He didn't recognize any of them, but he has only been there for a day or two.
Gil-galad_of_Lindon
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2004 01:43
((I know. We really need a good conflict. I think I'll add one in my next post.))
"You looked at me and ran," Gabriel replied simply, "I wanted to know why."
There was a quiet 'poomph' and an extra shadow stretched out on the floor. Gabriel launched himself into the air and hovered in front of the stranger. His silver wings glittered, the claws on the end looking terrible as ever.
"Eavesdropping?"
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2004 03:22
A wet Raven stood watching the two talk. Then she noticed another presence and Gabriel fly toward the rafters. She quickly sent the water that was soaking her up to the rafters, drenching Quickburn. Then she smiled at Alexia and said, "I am sorry for getting you wet, but it was the only way I could think of to get you down."

(ooc: gotcha vanimacar )
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email