Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: X-Men 3
on: February 06, 2004 03:00
"You got me wet, you could have put out my fire." Quickburn said as he made a flame. "I could through this fireball at you, but I'll a nice guy. So I won't." he said as he put the flame away. "So what are all of you doing in here? And what are you talking about."
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 07, 2004 07:24
Raven laughed, "You couldn't hit me with that fire ball if you tried. I would just extinguish it with my water." Then she looked at Alexia and Gabriel and said, "Would you guys like to be left alone to talk?"
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 07, 2004 08:06
Quickburn then teleported onto the roof. He sat up there thinking of what prof.X said to him earlier. He started to make fireball and was juggling with them. He always does that when he is bored.

[Edited on 2/8/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Eowyn_of_Gondor
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2004 01:07
(OOC: I think I better jump head first into the action and we get something going on with the them, ok? Who can I be friends with?)

''So who's in for a party?'' Remy asked, right after slamming the doors of the room open and leaning on the treshold rogueishly. He sent the others his trademark rogue grin, then noticing their silence and seriousness fell silent. ''Ok, sorry. I was just trying to be friendly and....you know.'' He shrugged.
''I was about to tell the new guy whats-his-name-again that I wanted to throw a weldcome party but...it seems no-one is in the mood...'' He approached Gabriel and grinned.'' I'm Remy.I didn't catch your name before. You are?''
He turned to Alex and Raven, as if asking what was going on and why everyone seemed so freaked out.
--------------------

''Quickburn, come down to my office.'' Quickburn heard in his mind. It was the usual way the proffesor had to call his students in a more or less discrete way. That is, when the student didn't jump and scream the second they heard their mind invaded. ''I would like to know why you could be of use to us. There might be a problem near.''
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2004 06:32
Raven walked up to Remy and grabbed his arm, "Come, lets go and I will explain." She smiled and half dragged him out of the room. She had her guitar slung over her back again as she lead Remy to another room. "You really should learn not to burst in on people like that." She scolded, but with a slight smile.

[Edited on 11/2/2004 by Abraon]
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 11, 2004 03:43
Rogue walked by and found Remy talkin up a storm about a welcome party.
"Whats up, Remy?"she asked.
Just then she heard something in her mind, not the usual Professor's voice but a woman's voice. The voice was calling for her to find her. Rogue didnt say anything and pretended nothing happened.
Quickburn and Remy had disappeared.

[Edited on 12/2/2004 by eldir]
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2004 03:53
Quickburn heard the voice and went to the prof's room. "You wanted to see me prof.X." Quickburn asked the prof.

[Edited on 13/2/2004 by eldir]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 13, 2004 10:53
"Well what do you have to say for yourself, scaring me half to death with your bursting in like that?" Raven said, looking into Remy's eyes waiting for an answer. She tried to keep an angry tone, but it wasn't much use because face it, she thought it was quite funny.
Eowyn_of_Gondor
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 13, 2004 11:45
''I was just trying to be friendly!''Reamy tries to excuse himself with his rogue smile. ''There seems to be quite a store behind him and Alex... and you know I am a bit nosy by nature.''He looks around. ''If it can't be told, I will understand. We all have things to hide.'' His voice is suddenly serious, as his eyes glow red in the darkened corridor.
He goes into his normal state again as he grins at Raven.
''Btw, Pretty one, did you see where the Untouchable Goddess went?''He looks around, then back at Raven with his wide grin. ''Hey, she could help us get people to the party.'' He winks.
(OOC:Is Rogue with Bobby here?-I guess so since this is X3 but just wondering. So that means Remy is single? j/k Things could be different...*shrugs* Anyways... ^^ )
----------------------------
''When you first came, you said you had things that could help the school and the mutants, Quickburn.''The Professor says. ''I would like to hear what's your story and what you can apport to the team in case of trouble.''

[Edited on 14/2/2004 by Gilraen]
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 13, 2004 07:39
"I really don't even know if I could be any help. The only skills I have are teleporting and making and controling fire." Quickburn told the prof. "So you make the call if you want me on the team or not."
(occ:He could just read my mind and look at my history. The history for my character will be in db soon.)

[Edited on 14/2/2004 by CarolP]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2004 09:18
Raven laughed a little, "You know it really isn't any use to be mad at you. You just seem to shrug it off. Oh well i guess I will just get back to my music then." She began to walk off, then added, "Oh and Remy I suggest that you leave them alone for a while, They have some things to work out."

Raven headed out to the garden to play her guitar for a while. As she passed through the garden to her favorite spot, she saw Logan training and said to herself, "Always training, you think he could take a break once in a while and do something more constructive. Oh well." She shrugged and sat down on her favorite bench. She began to sing:

When you are shaken by tears
What shall I do
Even if you gaze up the sky
Your heart hurts
It's good that it isn't wounded
Like times when anyone gets surprised
At the coldness of the water
He has touched
I'm just there beside you
Unable to do anything
smile meant only for you
No matter when

All you do is believe Dreams will come
Just for you
You may weep For any kind sorrow
Shall turn into wings In your heart

Defending someone
Isn't simply done
I can't stop
The rain falling on you
But I've got no plans of giving up
Even a tiny bit of courage
Is someday
Turned into real strength
Even a little butterfly
Can cross the seas
I regret all I can say
Are the words "Someday, surely" but

All you do is believe Rainbows wiil come
Towards your fingers
All you do is believe Your time will come
Soon amidst new winds

Certainly, dreams will come
Stretch forth those arms
Surely tears know that
They came to teach it to you

All you do is believe Dreams will come
Just for you
You may weep For any kind sorrow
Shall turn into wings In your heart

she played a rather slow melody with her guitar to go along with the song.

[Edited on 15/2/2004 by eldir]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email