Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
SimMHoward
Council Member
Send Message
Post What to do?(Please post)
on: January 12, 2004 03:48
Tharivole Galanodel glared across the table at the King of Fordarck. He hated dealing with humans for just this reason, always forcing the warrior into situations he couldn't back out of. Now he had to assemble a group to go along with him to almost certain death to kill an evil wizard and his zombies. Well, he had no choice, he left the Kings fortress with a bag of gold and headed to town to find men willing to die...
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: What to do?(Please post)
on: January 14, 2004 06:44
( would you mind if I join you? my charecter is Aron the silent you can take a look at him he is in the charecter database.)

He disited to go to a bar, when Tharivole Galanodel walked
in he looked around to see if anyone was fitted for this task.
Hatefully there was no one he could use so he disited to drink something before he would contineu.Whe he wanted to get up he felt a shill going acros his spine.
Then the door of the bar whent open and a dark figure with whithe hair was standing in the opening for a brief moment Tharivole Galanodel had the feeling that the man looked strate at him, than the men just walked over to the bar and orderd a drink.
harmada1legolasluva
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2004 10:19
A woman walked in, a black cloak drawn tightly to her slim body, piercing brown eyes peering out from underneath her hood. She grasped the end of her sword in her own defense and walked to the bar, ordering an ale. She looked around as she waited, her eyes flitting over the several other occupants.

She turned back to the bar and pulled her hood back, revealing chesnut brown hair that fell almost to her waist and delicate features. There was a thin cut running across her left cheekbone, obivously healed over, and a slash running from her right ear to her right temple. When the bartender came back with her drink, she accepted it graciously and sat down, noticably limping on her left leg. She propped her left leg up on a chair and leaned back, drinking from her mug.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2004 11:14
The man with the black cape got up from the bar and started to walk to the young and beautyfull woman.
"May I sit with you?" He asked her with a sensetive voice.
harmada1legolasluva
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2004 01:36
The woman looked up at the man and smiled. "Of course." She gestured to the chair across from her and took a drink from her mug.
SimMHoward
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2004 03:22
Tharivole looked and saw two people at a table, they looked the fighting type, so he got up and approached them, "Let's make this sound good," he thought. He took up a chair without asking and said, "you two look like you could use a good adventure, and I'm in need of some good fighters, care to join me?"
harmada1legolasluva
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2004 03:37
The woman looked over at the newcomer. "Sure, I'm always up for an adventure." She puts her now empty mug on the table. "What for?"
Ringspell
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2004 06:19
((Hope you don’t mind me dropping in. ))

An odd pair walked into the inn. The first was a stooped and wizened old woman leaning heavily on a knobby staff, the second, a small young elf girl with gleaming white-blonde and huge blue-gray eyes. The tiny girl helped the old woman to a chair near the fire and sat down on the chair across from her, her legs hanging a good 4 inches from the floor as she did.

“Fayre?” The old woman asked in a cracked and dry voice. “Who’s here? Is it them?” The woman looked the around common room unseeing, her eyes glazed over in blindness. The little elf looked around too and spotted the three others engaged in their conversations.

“Yes Grandmother.” She answered in a clear, pure voice that was such a contrast to the old woman’s that it made it sound all the sweeter. “At least some of them. Two of the men and the woman with chestnut hair, just like you described them.”

“Good, good.” The woman muttered nodding. “I knew they would be but...”

“I know.” Fayre said softly, a gentle smile tainted her voice and caused the dimples on each of her cheeks to spring into life.

“Wait for just a bit, there’s a good girl, we’ll talk to them soon enough.” The woman said lowering her head and to all appearances, falling asleep. The little girl, however, tucked a few stray blonde hairs behind her pointed ears and turned her bright eyes on the three adults nearby, studying them closely.
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2004 12:04
Unaware, the three people were being watched carefully, then were approached by a young woman, "May I sit with you- I heard of your adventure, i'm always in need of one,"
she waited for a reply.*Image

[Edited on 15/1/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
SimMHoward
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2004 05:41
"There's a man who opposes the king, but can't get the support he needs to depose him, so he hired a wizard to reanimate corpses to form an army. I need you to help me get in and kill the wizard and find out who it is that so opposes the king that he would bring back dead." Tharivole looked at the group, it was much easier to get this group together than he could have ever hoped for, "If you're willing, than you get whatever plunder you find on the journey, as well as 10 gold up front," He pulled out the bag of gold and put it on the table, "any takers?"
harmada1legolasluva
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2004 06:47
The woman smiled. "Yes, I'll go. But, before I do, I must introduce myself. I'm Terry." She brushed a strand of her hair out of her eyes.

Terry felt the shiver of eyes on her back and turned to meet the curious eyes of a young elf girl with wide blue-grey eyes and white blond hair. She nodded slightly to the child and turned back to the table, still unnerved by the feeling those huge eyes gave her.

[Edited on 15/1/2004 by maeghin]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2004 11:59
Aron looked at Tharivole Galanodel."I too will help but I will not do it for the money the only thing I want is that wizards head that is all the profite I want." Aron also noticed that the young girl was watching them, then he got up an walked over to the young elf and the old woman. "It is an honor too meet you once again." He said to the old woman and he bowed his head for her.
SimMHoward
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2004 03:51
Fine, if that be your wish, then you'll get your head, Terry, here is your gold, and you two, do you agree? What about the beautiful elf?"
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 16, 2004 12:05
"Will you join us Mylade?" Aron asked the young woman he still kepet his head down.
Ringspell
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 16, 2004 06:21
The old woman looked up, her blinded eyes twinkling and a almost sly smile on her thin lips.

"Greetings to one and all." She said in a soft, weazy voice. "I had foreseen this merry meeting and know of your quest. I have come to aid you with my gift's of foresight but you've been a little longer then I thought and I am much too old to go on a journey such as the one that awaits you."

The old woman smiled as though laughing at an inside joke and nodded to Fayre.

"What Grandmother means to say is that I will go in her stead." The tiny elf said in her clear voice, her huge eyes also twinkling. She went on in a firm voice, almost as if she was repeating something she memorized. "If you are worried that I won't be able to keep up or might be a usless trouble in battle, let me reassure you that am trained in several forms of fighting and though I am small I can at least hold my own."

Even thought her voice was confident she stole a uncertin glance at the old woman who nodded slightly.

"I can also be a channal for Grandmother's Sight through this." She reached in the neck of her shirt and pulled out a light blue stone around a thin chain. "So if she sees somthing, so will I."

((BTW I'm going out of town for a bit and might not be able to post. I'll try too, but if I can't I'll be back on wensday. See ya!))

[Edited on 16/1/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
harmada1legolasluva
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 16, 2004 10:04
Terry took her small bag of gold and placed it in a small pouch in her belt. This will contribute nicely to Tasar's hospital...

She listened quietly to the exchange between the old woman, the young elf, and Tharivole. She leaned back in her chair, groaning silently as her leg shifted.
SimMHoward
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 16, 2004 02:07
"If you think you have the strength to journey, then you are more than welcome, though I don't know about giving you any of this gold until I know your abilities. How about a demonstration?"
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2004 02:17
"Mylady if I may interuped you could show your abbileties on me if you wishe." Aron said as he looked at the young elf.
harmada1legolasluva
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2004 03:46
Terry looked over at the younger elf and surveryed her. She looked too small to wield a sword properly, and her arms didn't look strong enough to pull the string of a bow. She sighed.

"Perhaps, first, you can enlighten us as to what exactly your talents are, young one?"

Terry was slightly doubtful as to what this little one could do. Of course, she knew that the elf could be older than she was, but she was still small. Of course, smaller can be better, with agility and so forth, but strength...

[Edited on 18/1/2004 by maeghin]
SimMHoward
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2004 02:05
"I don't think we have time to worry about that now, she'll have to prove it when the time comes, for now, let us go." Tharivole led the group out and towards the southern mountain range.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 20, 2004 01:02
Aron walked behind the young elf. "Those mountains are infesteed with demons and undead even vampires." He said too Tharivole. When he looked at Aron he noticed he had red eyes and he was paler then other people. "You have finaly noticed I am differant then others."

[Edited on 1/20/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
harmada1legolasluva
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 20, 2004 11:23
Terry walked near the front of their small group and heard Aron say to Tharivole, "Those mountains are infested with demons and undead, even vampires..."

She chuckled softly and walked back to them. "These mountains are infested with much more than mere demons, my friend. These mountains are home to giant spiders the size of small hills, orcs more fearsome than any you have ever seen, and evil witches that brew dark magic that could defeat even the strongest white elf."
SimMHoward
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 20, 2004 04:37
Tharivole drew his sword and looked at Aran closely, "what manner of creature are you?"
Inspiring_Addiction
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 20, 2004 04:52
((OOC: Hope you don't mind me joining. My character is Desdemona and she is in the character database.))

"I wouldn't do that if I where you." A cloaked figure appeared behind Tharivole anddrew a long sharp knife close to his neck. She spoke in a soft, yet devilish voice. "I suggest you drop your sword." She whispered. The others of the group looked on nervously, all except Aron who wore a wicked smile on his face. Terry started to step forward, and the womens eyes quickly shot towards her, glowing a faint red.

"Back away child, or I shall slit his throat, and then yours." Terry slowly back away, wondering what to do. Finally Tharivole dropped his sword. Desdemona laughed and kicked it towards Aron who picked it up. "Greetings Aron, it's so nice to see you again."

Pulling the knife away from his thorat she pushed Tharivole foward a few steps. Grabbing the clasp of her cloak she unbuckled it, pulling it off of herself. She smiled evilly and bowed slightly to the group. "I'm sorry we had to meet on such terms, but I do not take kindly to swords being drawn on those I care about. You may call me Desdemona..."
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2004 12:29
Aron looked at Desdemona and said: "It has been a long time sind I'v seen you last, however you look as beautyful as ever."
Aron said with a smal smile on his face. And then he walked over to her and put his arm around her and pulled her close.

[Edited on 1/21/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
harmada1legolasluva
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2004 07:47
Terry eyed the new comer, Desdemona, from a good distance. Her hand gripped the hilt of her sword even when Aron embraced her. Her fingers drummed uneasily on her sword, watching the scene carefully.

"As much as I love sappy reunions, I suggest we keep moving. We want to be over and away from the mountains before dark, for we are too close to stop and traveling at night is not safe," Terry said.

((OoC: Desdemona, I know that name from somewhere...))
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2004 10:29
"I agree with Terry, and in case you want to know what I am that is simple I am a vampire, now let us go." Aron said and started to walk away with Desdemona at his side.
SimMHoward
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 24, 2004 09:28
"Where are we going and why have you done this? Are you with the wizard?"
Inspiring_Addiction
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2004 08:24
Desdemona stopped and laughed wickedly. "With the wizard? Is that what you think?" She stepped a few steps away from Aron and turned around.

"The vampires give alliegence to no one other then our own kind." She stepped closer to Tharivole. "You'll never understand..." She studied him closely then leaned to him, and whispered lightly in his ear. "You can either trust us, or we will kill you..." She smiled innocently and glanced over at Aron.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2004 10:22
"I will have the head of the wizard one way or an other so for now might I sucjest you trust us." Aron said as he looked at him. "We do not wish to kill any of you so do not give me a reasen too." He said to Tharivole. A nd contineued to walk.

[Edited on 1/25/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
harmada1legolasluva
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 26, 2004 09:27
Terry continued walking in the front of the group, listening to the other's conversation. She turned so she was walking backwards, watching them. "Having a vampire with us will give us an upper hand, Tharivole. Vampires have an inhuman strength that we will need against the more vicious of demons we may encounter."

She turned again and continued walking.

[Edited on 27/1/2004 by Abraon]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 27, 2004 12:42
"There are things on the mountain we even will have a problem with Terry." Aron then said to her with a small smile on his face.
Inspiring_Addiction
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2004 09:16
"Yes, indeed." Desdemona could smell the fear in the air being emitted from the others. "She looked up at Aron and whispered to him, "It's so funny how they fear so much... They even come to fear us when we aren't even the beginning of what they have to worry about..."
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 31, 2004 05:02
"Indeed there are thing a lot wurrs then us on these mountains and we will have to face all of them to get to him."
harmada1legolasluva
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 31, 2004 09:11
Terry looked up at the mountain they were fast approaching.

"There are things on the mountain that even we will have a problem with, Terry."

Terry turned to Aron. "I know that. But your strength alongside ours," she motioned to Tharivole and herself, "Will be hard to beat, I'm sure."
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email