Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: What to do?(Please post)
on: January 31, 2004 10:49
"Do you have any idea how lives on that mountain?" Aron asked a bit upset. "Ther lives a vampire there how ever compared to us is close to unbeatelble, belive me I tryed so I recoment we rest before we go to the mountain" Aron said as he looked at Tharivole.
Inspiring_Addiction
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 01, 2004 08:23
Desdemona snuggled in a bit to Aron and smirked. "But if you speak of the one I think you do, I believe I know one thing he won't be able to resist..." She laughed wickedly and walked gracefully as the group spoke.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 01, 2004 12:05
"He will be able to resist you for he is blind, and he will eat you and he will try to kill me." Aron said and walked over to her.
Inspiring_Addiction
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 01, 2004 12:16
Desdemona rolled her eyes once again as she often did. "Don't be so naive Aron. Don't be afraid. Fear is pointless and will consume your thoughts if you allow it, you know this." She whispered running a finger along his jaw line.

[Edited on 2/2/2004 by Abraon]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2004 11:22
"You might be right about that I did make a mistake in the past, very whelle then we will do it your way my love." Aron siad as he looked at her.
harmada1legolasluva
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2004 12:05
Terry skipped slightly on the balls of her feet. She looked up at the sky and judged the position of the sun. "We should try to get over the mountains within two hours. That will give us plenty of time to get far enough away so we can make camp and sleep. It will not be safe to travel in the dark."

She looked back at the others and quickened her pace. She listened to the sounds around them with her left ear. During battle, a man had slashed into her right ear and deafened her. The slash that ran from her right ear to her right temple had almost killed her, but she had luckily only lost her hearing.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2004 12:35
Aron and Desdemona also quikened there pase. "I am going back home one last time."Aron whisperd. He namely lived on that mountain long ago he was still a noble men in those day's untill the day Kain set foot in his house, and toke it over togetter with his council of 5.

[Edited on 2/3/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
SimMHoward
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2004 04:48
"Wait, I have to rest now," Tharivole gasped, he had twisted his ankle quite a while back and the pain was now unbearable. He looked pleadingly at the two vampires
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2004 12:49
"We will rest here, and I will....heal your ankle, we will move on tomorow first thing in the morning." Aron said as he walked over to him and put his hands on his ankle, Tharivole felt a sharp pain and the the pain of his ankle was gone.
The aron sat down againsta tree and lowered his head.
Inspiring_Addiction
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2004 09:39
Desdemona walked over and cuddle up against Aron. She rested, but continued to feel uneasy, something drk was about to fall over them. As she continued to fell more overwhelmed by aggravation she slowly got up and walked alone into the woods.
harmada1legolasluva
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2004 10:15
Terry sat against the trunk of a tree, sharpening her boot blade. She looked over at the others to see that Desdemona had gone. She stood and walked over to Tharivole and Aron.

"Where is Desdemona?" she asked. She had no doubts that Desdemona could take care of herself, but Aron was right, there were things in the mountains that even vampires couldn't defeat.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2004 12:01
Aron got up and looked around,"She probeble thought that there saw something going to attack us so she is going to check it out, but she can help her self."
Inspiring_Addiction
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2004 12:34
After hours of roaming she knew she had to head back. Hoping that no one noticed she had left she quietly approached the small camp. Desdemona was saddened to see that Terry and Aron both stood, looking around. She walked up, and without explaining she spoke. "We need to move, this place is not safe."
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 06, 2004 01:35
"All right then we better go." Aron said and walked over to her. "Is your ankle better?" Aron asked Tharivole.
harmada1legolasluva
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 06, 2004 04:03
Terry agreed with Desdemona, the whole place was creepy and dark. She looked over at Desdemona and asked, "Where do you say we should go? Over the mountains? It is beginning to get dark."
Ringspell
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 06, 2004 06:09
((Eeep! Sorry, I've been out of it! I hope I can still post.))

"The mountains hold great evil." Fayre said softly, the first words she had said since they left the inn. "We should not go that way but the vampires are right; we can't stay here."

Inspiring_Addiction
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 06, 2004 07:06
Desdemona looked around suspiciously. "Whether we go now, or go during the light, it does not matter. These mountains are dark, and unforgiving. The evil does not care what time of the day it is, it lingers at all times..."
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 07, 2004 04:10
"There is a way we could go melady it is les dangerous then the mountain at this time of day." Aron started to speak with a bit of unsertenty on his face.
Inspiring_Addiction
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 07, 2004 05:35
Desdemona looked up at Aron and smiled wickedly. "Oh do tell..." She purred licking her lips.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 07, 2004 07:43
He swollowed for a moment and looked at the group, "The tunnel's of Migose they leed half way up the mountain." The tunnel's of Migose where known as the tunnel's of death for no man who ever enterd came out a live.
Inspiring_Addiction
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 07, 2004 08:48
"Mmm, the darkness is kind to us." Desdemona growled looking at Aron, "But Kain takes to the darkness too..." She sighed as her eyes slowly began to glow red. "Leave it to the others." She said to Aron nodding towards the rest of the group.
harmada1legolasluva
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 07, 2004 01:56
Terry's eyes widened at the mention of the tunnels of Migose. She shook her head. "No man has ever come out of those tunnels alive once he has entered, we do not know what may be dwelling in the deep dark of the mountain."

A hopeful thought entered her mind, a quote from her elf friend Harma, "'No man has ever done this deed, but they say nothing of a woman. Take your chances, you may have the upper hand.'" She shakes her head again and looks up at the others, her deep chocolate brown eyes showing fear.

[Edited on 2/8/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 08, 2004 12:07
"None needs to wurry about Kain I will handle him my self, I have a feeling that we can make it through the tunnle if we stay togetter and not linger however it is up to you." And he looked at Tharivole .
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 09, 2004 01:26
"Will we take this route or will you go over the mountain?" "For Kain it does not matter he allready knows that we are comming, it is your choise." Aron said as he looked at the mountain.

[Edited on 11/2/2004 by Abraon]
SimMHoward
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2004 07:24
"I say under the mountain"
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 11, 2004 01:17
"Verry well then let us go the entrence isn't that far away we will be there in about half an hour." Aron said as he started walking he did however kept an eye on his seroundings.
He was questioning if he made the right choise.Image

[Edited on 11/2/2004 by Abraon]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2004 01:48
Then his eye came to the woman he loved more then live itself. "Kain will be in those tunnle's."He said to her.
Inspiring_Addiction
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2004 02:25
Desdemona smirked, licking her fangs. "I do not fear Kain."

[Edited on 13/2/2004 by Gilraen]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2004 02:46
"I am a ware of that my love, he might fear you remember last time? you burnt him almost to a crisp." Aron said with a smile on his face.

[Edited on 13/2/2004 by eldir]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email