Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
elra
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Karl Urban...
on: May 18, 2007 01:46
Going to see Pathfinder today! :love:: :rolling: :disco: Finally!

*ahem*

You're both right, that sequence is great. I feel the same way every time I watch it. And in the Houses of Healing too, though a brief shot, it still shows how much he cares. Right then, I don't think there could be anything that would take him away from his sister.
I think he could do well with other kind of role,..but.. I still prefer the serious Karl
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 07, 2007 05:19
Happy birthday Karl! Heehee, only 35, eh?:love:

I wish i could send you a present, or give you a birthday hug....but I can't....oh well

"Happy happy birthday for all of us to you! We wish it was our birthday so we could party too! Hey!"

sorry random song...
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
MinasTirithMS
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 07, 2007 11:49
KARL.......................

Happy birthday, you handsome young man, you!

:love:

MT
Nareliel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 03, 2007 11:21

why is it that he seems to play a lot of baddies, I know he's good at them, but maybe he could be good once, other than LotR.

The character Ghost in Pathfinder is a good guy role. And he's playing one of the good guys in Comanche Moon. And don't forget, he's a good guy in Doom (I must agree with Maiel; he was about the best part of that movie.)
Menelbereth
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 04, 2007 04:31
mmmmmm Karl Urban. Soooo sexy. I think that he has the sexiest voice I've ever heard. His stature and his voice determine the roles that he plays-even if he plays a good guy there is always something ..... like an ( I believe it's said ) uncarved diamond. Stern,serious but very HOT. I like him, I like him a lot :heart:
Nareliel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 10, 2007 09:10
Elf, must be his charm
Even Eomer is a bit of a "bad" good.. In the sense that he is always so serious and stern. Thats probably why I like him really..

There's something about a serious man that is so appealing (especially one so handsome as Karl Urban's Eomer). In truth, I fear that I find myself drawn to Urban's characters due to the fact that they so rarely smile. Am I an odd duck or what? *laughs at her own foolishness*
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2008 05:10
Happy to see this thread. Eomer has been my favorite character for forever, and partly becuse Karl URban played him. And I think Karl is hot! Get that out of the way.
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
Merides492
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 13, 2009 04:00
Anyone else see him as Bones in Star Trek?
He looked amazingly handsome with his hair swept off to the side. :love:
And he did a great job at delivering the sarcasm in the movie.
LinweSingollo
Movies & Casting Mod, Resident Hobbit & Frodo's Footstool
Send Message
on: June 13, 2009 06:27
Karl would look amazingly handsome even if he were bald.
I don't remember his lines - I couldn't tear my eyes off his sensuous lips.
er...did I say that out loud?
"To the Hobbits. May they outlast the Sarumans and see spring again in the trees." J.R.R. Tolkien
NellasTaralom
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 15, 2009 03:41
oh yes, I just saw him in star trek, and I agree, he looks quite handsome! And he was really funny....it was nice to see him play a funny sidekick role.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email