Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
anduril269
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
Post Zelda
on: January 20, 2004 07:36
Link lay on the grass beside a tree. His sword was lying next to him and his pack was also there. Birds sang, and the sun shone. Nothing evil had happened in Hyrule for a long time. A wisp of mist crossed the air, but in a second, was gone. Link shut his eyes. He air was so refreshing in the forest, and he wasn't pestered by people.

((OOC: just jump in! If anyone wants to play any of the main chars, like Zelda or Nayru etc they're welcome!))

[Edited on 1/20/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Yoshomika
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Zelda
on: January 20, 2004 02:39
ooc: I love Zelda! Fun game

Zelda stared at Link and sat down quietly. Link had been jumpy lately and she didn't want to bother him. They needed to talk though. Zelda looked at the sky sadly and sighed.
anduril269
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 21, 2004 07:13
Link breathed in a deep breath. There was was no unwanted noise. He felt the leaves stir beside him, and opened his eyes a smidgen. Then when he saw that it was only Zelda sitting by him and not anything harmful he sat up and brushed dust off him.
"Zelda? Are you alright?"
Star_of_Earendil
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2004 08:19
Maple sat perched on top of a high Oak tree.she was enjoying the view, she would have said if anyone had asked, but her concience kept reminding her that she was only up here because she was hiding from her Grandmother...She felt slightly guilty about that."but then again," she muttered " It wasn`t my fault the broom went out of control and knocked Grandmother in to the caudron..."

((occ: Hope you don`t mind me joining!))

[Edited on 21/1/2004 by Star_of_Earendil]

[Edited on 21/1/2004 by Abraon]
Durins_Bane
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2004 11:12
Kafei walked along the road that lead to Hyrule. His father sent him to deliver a message to his Uncle. He knew Anju would be angry but he didn't have time right now to waste on helping her plan the wedding, she would just have to understand. As he neared a big oak tree he noticed the branches moving high atop. He stopped to investigate.

"Hello? Anyone up there?"

ooc: Is it okay to use characters from any of the games?
Star_of_Earendil
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2004 11:58
First Maple couldn`t hear anything and was nodding off peacefully, swaying on her branch.The voice grew louder"Is Anyone up there!?". Taken by shock, she hurriedly tried to mount her broom, and failed, Falling off the ancient Oak, right in front of the surprised person at the foot of the tree. Growing scarlet,she sprang up, snatched her broom, and ran off into the other direction.
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2004 01:52
((ooc-DUDE, LOZ is the best game series ever...can I join?))

A young man, about 15 yrs of age was walking through the forest, humming a tune, and thinking of the great stories of Link that he heard from his mother. He then openned his eyes, and just a bit ahead, he saw Link, sitting up by a tree...not noticing Zelda sitting beside him. Sephir (SEP-fear) blinked hard and rubbed his eyes, and realized this was reality. He ran as fast as he could up to the tree, startling Link, who looked up, quite desturbed.
"Whoa...it IS you," Sephir struggled for the right words, but before he found them, he noticed Zelda sitting next to Link with a worried look on her face.
"Sorry to bother you," Sephir said hurriedly, "I'll leave you two alone."
Lloyd
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2004 02:05
Hehehehehe, said Skull Kid(This is after he turns good)
Skull kid, do you really think....
Shhhhh... be quite.
Yeah, little brother.
what!
yes....
no!.
Of course!
WHy not!
Will you, skull kid whispered under his breath. SHUT UP!!!!!!!
Sorry Tatl and Tael said in unison.
Now, back to buissiness, he muttered.
Whats the plan?
Sh!!!!! Im thinking.
Im bored sighed Tael, as he began to snore.
I am too, ya know? said Skull Kid
Why not pay Link a visit? said Tatl.(Mabye ill meet the great Navi, heheheh) she whispered.
Ok... but how do we get out of the lost woods! screamed Skull Kid.
Oh, thats why weve been wondering aimlessly, gotcha, said Tael.
(I hope I can join!)
SimMHoward
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2004 03:37
Dinne walked through the forest, he had a sword strapped to his back, a bow, and a full pack. His love of the outdoors kept him away from the house for so long he needed a lot of supplies, and he needed to be able to hunt. He saw a girl suddenly run in front of him, and he grabbed her out of reflex, "where are you going little one?" He looked at her, for some reason she was carrying a broom.

[Edited on 1/22/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
anduril269
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 22, 2004 07:26
((OOC: yes, you can play any of the characters from any of the games, except please take into account taht most people won't know all of them, and won't have played all the games. e.g. me, I have only played the two Oracle games, and Link's Awakening.))

Link jumped up, startled by Sephir's sudden apperance. He had come to the forest for quiet, and he had got it, but only for a while. He stood up and greeted Sephir, never one to be impolite.
"Greetings, I am Link. Who are you, and can I help you in any way?" He picked up his sword, and sheathed it. He then noticed a man, standing by, a girl holding a broom. She appeared to want to get away, and he walked over to investigate.
Durins_Bane
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 22, 2004 08:40
Kafei jumped back when the girl fell out of the tree. "Wait!" he yelled. He ran after her and noticed that there were others crowding around her. "What's going on? Why did you run?" He asked the girl. "Are you in trouble?"

ooc: Kafei is from Majora's Mask. He was going to get married to a character named Anju but had a spell put on him and Link helped him. Here's a cool website with all the characters from all the games:

http://www.zelda.com/universe/enc_a.html
Star_of_Earendil
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 22, 2004 09:15
"Falling off that tree, right in front of that person, How embarassing!" Maple thought furiously running through the forest. Suddenly as she sprang past the road, a man grabbed her by the arm. Alarmed, Maple struggled free, unaware of what the man was saying. Yet again ,she tried to run away from this stranger. Turning around to see the man she had fallen in front of earlier."What's going on? Why did you run?Are you in trouble?" An awakward silence followed as Maple finally decided that she wasn`t under attack. "no, i`m fine..."

[Edited on 22/1/2004 by Abraon]
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 22, 2004 10:22
((ooc-Sephir is just a dude from the

Sephir said is name...as Link walked away. Everything was happening so fast that Sephir barely noticed Link was gone.
SimMHoward
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 22, 2004 04:22
Dinne kept his hold on the girl, though she no longer tried to run away, "I know you," he said to the young boy walking up to him, "you're Link, it's an honor." he extended a friendly hand at finally meeting the legendary hero.
Durins_Bane
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 22, 2004 08:58
"Link? You're Link? I've heard about you. Your legend reaches far and wide. It is an honor to meet the Hero of Time." He bowed his head to Link. He looked at the girl. She looked uncomfortable and not very happy to be there. "So do you have a name or shall we call you "one who fell from tree? Don't be afraid, we mean you no harm."
anduril269
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 23, 2004 07:30
Link greeted Dinne and Kafei, and turned to the girl. "You're Maple? The witch's grandaughter? I have heard of her." He looked back to Sephir and Zelda still sitting under the tree. Suddenly the quiet forest had filled with people. He sighed inwardly. He was pleased that people had heard of him, but, he didn't like to be pressed by people non stop all day, everyday.
dark_elf
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2004 09:00
((ooc: My part in this? Figures. Slight references from LOZ: A Link to the Past. I have plyed: LOZ:LTTP, LOZ:OOC, LOZ:MM and LOZ:TWW))

Elsewhere in these lands:

"Wake master..." He heard someone say.

"I have opened the path" He looked up...and smiled. Agahnim had found another flaw. Now he could return to try once more for the triforce. To once again turn the world into his. Into the dark world, the world that the hand of courage had taken from him every time...but he knew he still had slight power so long as one of his minions survived.

"Thank you Agahnim" he replied. And so he had returned to plague the land once more.

It was the return of Ganondorf.
Star_of_Earendil
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2004 09:07
"Yes, I am Maple" She said. She didn`t mean to say it like that, but it was the mention of her Grandmother. She owned a small shop in the north,and was well known in Hyrule for her healing potions.
Maple, although she would have never admitted it,had always felt rather small next to her Grandmother.Perhaps it was jealousy, even though they lived together, even though she was her Grandmother...

Nevertheless, she looked around her, so many people...all at once as well, this was probably the start of something, something that would effect all their lives...

[Edited on 23/1/2004 by Star_of_Earendil]
Linktheoriginal
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2004 05:14
"Oy, my back hurts!" The Old Man stared up at the glaring sun. He was sorry he had left his cave. "But it is necessary," he said. The Old Man started down the road to the spring, to collect some water. It took him five times as long as it took the Old Woman. They had raced once, and she never let him forget her win. But now the Old Man's eyes had adjusted to the light, and began to look around as he tottered up the meager road. "Well, I certainly am happy to get away from that hag," he muttered. He watched the birds sing and the crickets jumping. It reminded him of his childhood. "Oh, those were the good days..." He trailed off as a boy ran up the path to him. "Grandpa! Grandpa!" the boy yelled. "How are you doing this fine day, Link?" the Old Man asked. He wasn't really the boy's grandfather, but since he had set the original Link on his path to becoming the legendary Hero of Time, the original Link had entrusted his son into the Old Man's care. "Did you bring the bucket?" the Old Man asked. "Yep!" said the boy happily, holding up the bucket with a big smile spread across his face. "Good, good," the Old Man nodded. "After we get the water, we'll start your sword practice." "Grandpa, how long until I get to use a real sword?" the boy asked pleadingly. "Well now, how old are you again?" "All of nine-and-a-half!" the boy said. "Hmmmm," the Old Man contemplated on the boy's age and strength. The boy was about to burst with excitement and hope. "I tell you what," the Old Man said. "What? What?" the boy exclaimed. "If you can carry that bucket, full of water, down the lane back to the cave without spilling a drop of water, you can use a real sword from now on. But," as the Old Man said this, the boy's face fell. "You cannot spill a single drop of water," the Old Man finished, and the boy's face lit back up again. "Yes Sir!" the boy yelled, and ran back down to the well. "Wait for me!" the Old Man shouted. Then he turned the bend and he was at the pond. Young Link was filling up the bucket. The Old Man thought to himself, "He'll never be able to carry that bucket all the way back. And if he does, which there's always a chance of, I guess it'll prove his strength, to heft the sword, and his balance, to keep the water in. Oh, but the Hag will hate me for this! Oh well, it's not like it'll be any different than usual." The Old Man jolted back to reality to see the boy beside him, bucket full, waiting to go. "Let's go," the Old Man said. So the Old Man and the young boy, Link, started down the path again.

OOC: I'd like to have both Young Link and the Old Man as my characters. Is that Ok?
Durins_Bane
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2004 06:00
"I did not expect to see anyone on this road, least of all a girl trying to land on my head!" Kafei joked. "Are you all going into town? Perhaps we can travel there together. Some company is better than no company. I'm off to deliver a message to my uncle. My father gave strict instruction to deliver it as soon as I could. He seemed very distraught over something, though he did not tell me what was upsetting him. He is the Mayor of Clocktown, so I suppose he has a great deal on his mind."
Morion
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 24, 2004 06:05
OOC (i have talked to anduril and have been givien the go ahead, What we are doing is, their is this wierd kinda warp thingy that brings all the different Links together in one world. It also brings all the different badguys. Anduril claims Link (Link Link), and I claim Fierce Deity Link from Majora's mask. Yall can get any of the rest like Goron Link, Zora Link or Deku Link from MM, or WW Link or anything Hope that explains it. I'll post later right now g2g)
Linktheoriginal
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2004 04:43
The Old Man and his boy finally arrived at the cave. Link had spilled some water, but he had not noticed it. The Old Man had seen it, though, and decided to let it go. (Link would never have taken the sword if he knew he hadn't done it perfectly.) Link came in and set the giant bucket down on the mantle. The Old Man reached over him to grab the sword that Link's father had owned. The boy's face beamed. The Old Man handed Link his new sword. Link unsheathed it and saw that the green jewel in the hilt had been part of a forest design all along the sword. "The Kokiri Sword," he breathed. Then the Old Woman walked in. "What are you doing with that?" she screeched. She grabbed the sword from Link's hands. "Let off, hag!" the Old Man said. "It's time for the boy to learn to use a real sword!" "How dare you call me hag! ME, a HAG? You're more like a hag yourself!" the woman spat. "Outside, my boy," the Old Man said as he ushered Link out the door. Link walked away from the cave, but as far as he went, he never seemed to be far away enough to not hear them. He went down to the practice field. "He'll poke his eye out and then you'll see what his father thinks of that!" he heard drifting from the cave. He pulled the sword out of its scabbard and swung it around a few times. It WAS heavy, heavier than the bucket, even. But with a few minutes to warm up, Link was hacking off tree limbs and stabbing spiders like it was nothing new to him. Then the Old Man tottered over the crest of the hill. Link could still hear his wife screaming, at him or to herself, he couldn't tell. The Old Man sighed. "My boy," he said, "never get married." Link laughed, and the man said, "Now that you have a sword, you're no longer a boy. From now on instead of calling you 'my boy,' I'll have to call you 'my man,' or something of that type." Link knew that the Old Man wouldn't remember that, and he chuckled to himself. His laugh was drowned in the Old Man's chanting. Link looked and saw that the Old Man was creating fires. They had never used fires in their old training. The Old Man groaned as he sat down between the fires. "Come at me, my man," he said. Link was surprised, but ran at him nonetheless. The fires began to spit fireballs at him! Link dodged the first two, but it soon became apparent that he would have to find another way to defend himself. On impulse, he swung at the fireball. He landed a glancing hit, but it was enough to knock the fireball from its course. The fireball landed near the Old Man. The light the fireball emitted glanced off something around the Old Man. Link realized what he was supposed to do. The Old Man had created a shield around himself, and Link was supposed to hit the fireballs into it! Link, with his keen eye, also noticed that the fires were getting slowly smaller. When the fires were out, he supposed, the training would be over. Link estimated that to be about an hour. He groaned as he took a swing at a second fireball. It glanced over the Old Man's sheild. "Come on, my boy," the Old Man said. Link smiled. He had forgotten his promise to call him "my man." Link's next hit went directly at the Old Man's feet, but spent itself on the sheild. Link saw the whole sheild, a half sphere, surrounding the Old Man glow and writhe to hold off the assault. Link took another swing...

OOC: My Young Link is the one from Majora's Mask, and My Old Man is that Light sage-um, Sauru or something i=I think?
Linktheoriginal
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2004 10:34
Link sat on the ground, panting as the second fire faded away. His arms ached so badly that he wasn't sure if he would be able to move them for a week. The Old Man smiled down at him. To Link, the Old Man looked almost angelic, his head against the pink fading light of the sun. Then the Old Man moved down to help him up, and the light, which had so perfectly framed his head, glanced off it (he was bald) and blinded Link. Link felt around for the Old Man's outstretched arm, found it, and let the Old Man heft him up. "You did very well today," he said. Link groaned. He was too tired to nod. The Old Man smiled. The two of them hobbled back to the cave, where the hag was silent (wonder of all wonders), and Link sat down, his chair complaining as he plopped down. The Old Man went over to the hearth, where he started some stew. To tired Link, the Old Man's tasteless stew smelled like a five-course meal. The Old Man sat the bowl down in front of Link, as he began to sip his own. Link devoured it, trying to use his spoon, then forsaking manners and drinking it from the bowl. The Old Man chuckled. "They say hunger makes the best spice," he said.* Link ate his way through five bowls, eventually stopping when the ladle rang in the bottom of the pot. "Lay down, my boy," the Old Man said. Link didn't make it to the bed; he fell asleep at the table. The Old Man whistled to himself as he cleared the table. After he was done, the Old Man disappeared into his lab, not to be seen until the morrow. Link even slept through the Hag's return. But contrary to the peaceful, though soup-stained, look on his face, Link's dreams were troubled. He saw his father's sword, the Master Sword, and in the blade's reflection he saw a man. This man looked completely ordinary, but in the all-knowing sense people have in dreams, Link knew that he was evil. A very old evil. A very powerful evil. The man smiled, and Link shuddered. Then the blade moved, and Link saw himself, with a blade of the most beautiful metal he had ever seen. He was poised to strike, but Link couldn't tell who he was striking at. The evil man? Then the blade moved again. He saw his father's face. He only knew that it was his father from his dream-sense, but it felt so real that he was sure. The blade moved one last time, and Link saw sunlight streaming through a stained-glass window. The light became brighter and brighter, until it seared Link's eyes. He awoke with a start. He groaned. Now, on top of his arms and his legs and the ache that ran through him, his eyes hurt. He sat up and rubbed his face. The fire had burnt down, and through the opening of the cave, Link saw moonlight. Suddenly, he was filled with energy again. He walked outside for a breath of fresh air. The smell of the Old Man's stew, which had been so tantalizing before, now hung over him and smothered the cavern. As he stepped out into the fresh air, he coughed. He took a deep breath and sat on the ground. "It is so familiar, this place," he thought. He thought of the many sleepless nights he had spent out here, gazing at the moon. He looked at it one more time. It showered him in its pale beauty. Link closed his eyes. A rustle sounded in the bushes. Then again on the other side. Suddenly, Link heard rustling from all around the clearing outside the cave. Link drew his sword, which hung heavily at his side. As he pulled at the hilt, the sword became lighter. He swung freely about himself. But he had no time to marvel at the sword, for then four wolves pounced out of the woods. Link swung at the first, but the sword was still in its sheath. The sheath flung off and hit another in the head, making that wolf pause. Link's hit landed, and the wolf fell. The Kokiri sword was drenched in the wolf's blood as Link swang it around to face the other two. Link looked past the point of the blade, past his white-knuckled hands, to see that the wolf blood had disappeared. The first wolf jumped. Link stuck his sword in the wolf's underbelly. The wolf's now-dead carcass landed heavily on top of Link. Link noticed that the wolf had no smell, no dirt. It was a perfectly white wolf, like the ones from the tundra that the Old Man had told him about. The third wolf landed on top of the the second, and growled down at Link. Link used all of his strength to push both wolves off him, catapulting the one on top onto the ground above him. Link jumped up and ran at the wolf. The wolf held his ground and barked at Link. Link ran his blade down the wolf's throat and withdrew it. Then Link heard footfalls behind him. He turned just in time to see the last wolf in the air above him. Link gasped and froze. The wolf licked his chops and stuck out his claws. Link did nothing. But a stick came out of nowhere that hit the wolf in his side and brought him down to the ground. The wolf didn't move. Link wakened and looked to the mouth of the cave. He saw the Old Man with his arms outstretched. The stick flew back into the Old Man's grasp. He relaxed, his face returning to the placid, calm smile Link was so used to, and he turned to Link, saying, "You've progressed well, my boy." As he spoke, Link's weariness returned. Link dropped to the ground as a stone into a pond. Sleep invaded his mind. Link awoke to see the Old Man's face and the Old Woman's other end. She turned around as the Old Man made a noise. The Old Man smiled, chuckled, and said, "Guess what?" Link made no reply. "Those wolves were mine!" he laughed. Link groaned. "For once, I agree with the maggot," the Old Man screeched. "You shouldn't have sent those foul beasts on him!" The Old Man looked at her seriously and asked, "Was I wrong?" In reply, the Old Woman turned on her heel, huffed once, and walked out of the room. The Old Man chuckled. "That soup was a healing and strength potion. You didn't really need it, though." Link still didn't laugh. He wouldn't have laughed even if he had thought it was funny. Sleep again invaded his mind and blackness took the place of the Old Man's face.
Durins_Bane
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2004 12:50
ooc: I'm claiming Dark Link as a character. He's from Ocarina of Time, in case some of you didn't know.
Linktheoriginal
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2004 01:43
Ooc: for fierce diety link: he'll be the futuristic link, from a future where ganon won. He'll be fighting ganon, and his comrades will be killed. Knowing he won't win, he runs, and eventually learns from an old man(my character) how the great battle between all the other links and ganon was lost, so fd link will go back in time to help the others fight.

He'll be a comical character, who cracks jokes all the time and won't be serious unless he's fighting. His companions would be some sort of descenants from the current people. Current is the original link's time and my link's time.

Everyone travels through time to meet in the ocarina of time's hyrule castle, bringing their weapons and abilities. Ganon, acting through ganondorf, brings in all the baddies from the other times, and there is a great battle.

Tell me if you like this.
Morion
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2004 02:33
FD Link (FD is Firce Deity) dodged a blast from Ganondorf. The blast crumbled a pillar behind him and he fell to the ground panting. Ganondorf stooped over him, "Its no use. You have already lost." Link got up to his feet. "Haha. Link you have much spirit, too bad I must crush it." He raised his hand for a last strike when Link, who had been fingering his sword, slashed upward and across Ganondorf's chest. He let oput a howl and grapsed at the cut. Link rolled out of the way and started to run. Ganondorf reached for him but Link was too quick. He ran from the ruins of Hyrule castle and down to the town.there was no life there, nor death, just desolation What had once been a beautiful town was now a barren wasteland. He whistled loud and Epona (also transformed by the FD mask) ran up to him. He jumpd on her back and flew to the ruins of the Temple of Time. The main portion had been demolished but the part that held the pedastel was still there. He slowly walked up with Epona by his side. He took out his sword and looked slowly at it. He then looked around at what was around him. Ganondorf was right. It was no use. There was no use in trying to save this town or the kingdom. It had already fallen as would hte Gorons and the Zoras... He had no other choice. He reached up and grasped Epona with one hand and with the other he jammed the sword into the pedestal. There was a blinding light then, nothing... Link then became aware of epona softly breathing beside him. And his sight slowly returned to him. He was laying on the ground and there was someone standing over him...

"Who are you?"
Linktheoriginal
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2004 03:05
The Hag glared over her nose at the strangely dressed outsider. The man had a white face and red markings. A pegasus with a unicorn horn stood next to him. Link drew his sword in preparation. The Old Man grasped his staff with old, frail, white fingers. The stranger ignored the Hag and got up, taking his horses's reigns. Link hazarded a glance back at the doorway. "Why did we pick today to come here?" he asked himself as he looked around quickly. The majesty of the Temple of Time amazed him, but a bigger issue was at hand. The stranger looked around and looked up at the giant chamber he was in. He turned his back to the trio. straightened his tights, and said, "Boo!" Link and the Old Man jumped back, taken unawares. The Hag just glared at him. Fierce Diety Link wilted under her stare. "Excuse me," he said, sidestepping around them. Epona followed him. He walked out the front door. The Hag, at least, never saw him again. Fierce Diety Link never forgot that glare. He knew that that was the look of pure untapped evil. Link sheathed his sword as the Old Man released his death grip choke hold on his stick. The Hag glared at the both of them, and they wilted too. The Old Man walked away, and Link dropped his gaze. She went to go sit on the front steps. "Finish this lesson quick," she howled. "I've got stew on boil at home." Link's stomach did three flips. Just the mention of that Old Woman's stew made him want to vomit. The Old Man chuckled when he the look on Link's face. "I know, I know," he said. "Looks like we're gonna be hungry tonight. Even my wolves won't eat her brew." Link smiled, and hazarded a chuckle to himself. The Hag was just outside, he knew. "This is the Temple of Time," the Old Man started. Link looked around again in wonder. "Pedestal of Time," he pointed, "The three Sacred Stones, and the magnificent Tower." Link looked up inside the huge pedestal chamber. That stained glass window looked very familiar for some reason. "The History of the Temple of Time starts with," the Old Man began. Link forgot the window and paid attention to the Old Man. He was being taught the history of his family.

[Edited on 26/1/2004 by Linktheoriginal]
Durins_Bane
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 26, 2004 10:35
ooc: Okay people, we have a little change in plans here. anduril269 wanted me to post this to let everyone know the new plot. Because some of us aren't familiar with all the different Link's, they can keep thier characters they already have. Anduril, Star and I are working on a story, just to get things organized and get us off on an adventure. So if everyone could have thier characters meet near the tree where Maple fell from we can start. I dont think anyone has to change thier posts so far, just have your character meet up with the rest of us. Here is the basic plot:

Gannon (or Gannondorf if Dark Elf wants to play him as a bad guy) has taken the Goddess Nayru hostage. She manages to get a message to the great owl, Kaepora Gaebora that she is being held against her will. Kaepora brings this message to Link (anduril) while we are all together near the tree with Maple. It's decided that we need to go see the Great Deku Tree for guidance on what to do next so we travel to see him through the Lost Woods.

So right now, we all have to assemble near the tree and we can take it from there.

Drake
Morion
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 26, 2004 01:45
OOC:Can I still be FD Link?
SimMHoward
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 26, 2004 02:26
"Link, can I ask you some questions? This might take a while so let's go sit under that tree." They went to the tree and Dinne begins asking Link a lot of technical questions about swordplay.
Durins_Bane
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 26, 2004 06:45
As Kafei stood looking at Maple, he heard a noise coming from above. He and the others looked up to see a great owl flying toward the tree where everyone was gathering.
dark_elf
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 27, 2004 07:23
ooc(Linktheoriginal, If you have got every Legend of Zelda title (And i presume you also have The Adventure of Link? Lucky you.) then that's cool. And yes, it is a bit too much to make everyone have to follow it like it is.It's a nice start, but we probably need a OOC thread on this so we can agree to a solid plot. I suppose at the end of the day though, I ain't that fussed.))
anduril269
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 27, 2004 07:27
((OOC: there was an ooc thread a while back, but I'll start a new one if we need it))

Star_of_Earendil
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 27, 2004 08:15
Maple was not afraid in anyway of the owl, as she had seen many of those birds before in her life, living with a powerful witch(or "not-sure-but-used-to-be-powerful" as Maple said to herself). But a great owl, in broard daylight,heading straight at them was a bit of a surprise. She looked up at the soaring bird, sheilding her eyes from the brightness of the sun, wondering what could make the owl seem so rushed.

((OOC: ok anduril, tell me if you start a OOC thread ))

[Edited on 27/1/2004 by Star_of_Earendil]
Linktheoriginal
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 27, 2004 07:13
Finally, Link and the Old Man were off, after shoving down the Hag's broth. The Old Man sighed. His back hurt again. Link chuckled to himself. Off on the road at last. They had full sacks, their weapons at their sides, (Link with a new shield) and a fresh start on life (at least Link). They traveled to Hyrule Castle town first, and spent a night in the inn. There Link met his first Hylian girl. He didn't catch her name, only her eye from across the room. Link looked down quickly, ashamed he had been caught looking. The girl smiled and blushed too. The Old Man saw this (he sees almost everything) and just smiled to himself, thinking about the hag in her younger days. Link didn't see her again before they left, even though he hung out in the town square for hours on end. The Old Man bought some potions, some food not prepared by the hag, and they got on their way. Eventually they made their way past Lon Lon ranch, giving too wide a berth to some people on the roadside, arriving at the entrance to kokiri forest. "Inside lies a valuable part of your heritage, my boy," the Old Man said. Link nodded. He looked at the Kokiri symbol on his wooden shield. "Why am I going here?" Link asked. "To meet the Deku tree sprout, my boy," the Old Man replied, "he has an important part of your family's past to share with you." Link nodded again. "And this is where we must part," the Old Man said. Link paused, weighed the words, then burst out, "Why?" The Old Man replied, "Because you can take care of yourself now. There's no need for me to stay with you anymore." Link blinked his tears away and said, "Say goodbye to the Old Woman for me." The Old Man nodded and said, "Goodbye, my man." Link stepped into the large tunnel that led to the realm of the Kokiris.

OOC: yeah, an ooc thread would be good. Btw, who deleted my rant? I thought the part about the godforsaken tree was funny.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email