Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
anduril269
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
Post RE: Zelda
on: January 28, 2004 07:01
((OOC: after I post this message, I will go and make I new OOC thread. The post was deleted by rp mods. Part of what you said, Linktheoriginal, was that all the chars are meeting together. Personally I think that one of the whole points in rps is that the chars interact with eachother, and about the tree... we're in a forest. Enough said. Will your char ever get to meet everyone else?))

Link glanced up at the owl. It settled on the tree, looking down at everyone. He watched it as it ruffled its feathers.
He stepped forwards.
"Do you have a message? Or what is your purpose?"
Lloyd
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 28, 2004 01:48
Two fin like boomerangs cut through the trees slicing just inches over Links head.
They came back and attached to a zora, who kinda looked a little like link, as he did a front flip in front of him.
Who are you, he sneered.

[Edited on 1/29/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Durins_Bane
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2004 10:46
Kaepora stared down at Link with unblinking eyes. He tucked his massive wings to his sides and settled on the high branches.

"I come to deliver a message, Link. Nayru, the Goddess of Wisdom has sent me. Gannon has captured her and he holds her against her will. You must save her, Link. Without Nayru's wisdom protecting these lands, chaos will reign and the world as we know it will fall into darkness. Our hope rests with you."

The other's grew silent as they listened to Kaepora's message. Kafei looked on in disbelief. How could this have happened? It didn't take him long to decide his part in this mission. If Link would agree, he was willing to help.

"Let me help you, Link. I will travel with you. I offer you what skills I have." He turned to the Zora. "What about you?" He said sternly. "Are you here as friend or foe?"
Star_of_Earendil
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 31, 2004 07:12
Maple couldn`t believe what she`d just heard , she had expected something to happen, but nothing of this sort. Looking around she noticed that the others were just as horrified as she was, if not more.Of course she`d help Link through whatever it may take to save the goddess. The only problem being in that she was unsure of whether her help was even needed, for her skills in swords was next to nothing(in her opinion),nor could she cast spells as powerful as her grandmothers. But she was as keen to help as any of the others around her, she would go alone if she had to.
Sweeping those thoughts aside, she looked at Link, as if questioning him on which path he will take, although the answer was rather obvious...

[Edited on 1/31/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Yoshomika
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 01, 2004 08:25
Ooc: Guys I hardly come here anymore, it's not that I hate you (I love you all to peices) I just don't have time. Find a new zelda. Sorry for the inconveinance.
SimMHoward
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2004 04:50
"Link, will you accept my sword?"

[Edited on 2/5/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
anduril269
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 05, 2004 10:52
Link felt a horror inside him as the owl gave it's troublesome news. He looked at the owl.
"I will go and help the godess Nayru. I must save her. Thankyou, for bringing the message." He tuned to those around him.
"Thankyou, Dinne, I most gladly accept it. Your help will be welcome."

[Edited on 6/2/2004 by anduril269]
Star_of_Earendil
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 09, 2004 06:42
Maple watched as each member promised their loyalty to Link,then as the stir came to a halt she announced,
"You do realise i'm coming too?"

[Edited on 11/2/2004 by Abraon]
SimMHoward
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2004 05:19
"Where do we head first?" Din asked as the party prepared to go, "I think we need to head for Hyrule Castle, and talk to the king, then maybe talk to the Zoras and Gorons"

[Edited on 20/2/2004 by eldir]
anduril269
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 26, 2004 08:42
Link looked around, and thanked everyone who agreed to help him. He looked at Maple, and smiled a small smile.
"You can come if you want, of course." He turned to Dinne.
"I don't really know where we should start, but I think it's a good idea to talk to the king."

[Edited on 27/2/2004 by Gilraen]
Star_of_Earendil
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2004 07:22
"The King?" asked Maple, frowning at her lack of knowledge. Truth be told, she didn't remember half the things she was taught, spending most of her time plotting how to get out of her grandmothers' long lecture like lessons, rather than attending them.
But staying still for more than a few minutes made her fidget, and the graveness of the atmostphere had become too much to bear long ago, "So...are we going to start this journey then, or stand around here waiting for the next season?"

[Edited on 1/3/2004 by Star_of_Earendil]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email