Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Lady_Of_Lorien_89
Council Member
Send Message
Post Witches, Wizards and Heroes Pm me your character*JOIN FREE!*
on: January 29, 2004 10:17
kairi ran down the road trying to hurry up and get home she was late for her afternoon lessons. She was nearly there when she stumbled over something she got up and looked around to see what she fell over, it was a small pendant.She ran over the little wooden bridge into the mages house when she got there all of the students were at the academy except her! she went down sat at her seat and started to make her potion.
occ: Plz join my roleplay!! you can join free just pm me about your Character
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Witches, Wizards and Heroes Pm me your character*JOIN FREE!*
on: January 30, 2004 05:25
"All right ladies and gentlemen we are going to have a new student in the class today come in Alexion." And when the teatcher said that of the door of the classroom opent up and a tall elf walked in he had short black hair and he wore a white jacked with on one side a scull, his eyes had an unuseale colour they where yellow. "All right Alexion why don't you sit down next to kairi ." Alexion walked over to the seat and set down after knodding his head to her. kairi felt that there was an dark and sad aura around Alexion.

[Edited on 30/1/2004 by Abraon]
Lady_Of_Lorien_89
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2004 02:21
Kiari watched as the tall dark haired elf sat down next to her, SHe felt something painful about him something had happened in his past that he didn't like even though she was a half elf she had the power to feel persons emotions. she turned back to her potion book and started twirling the pendants chain around her fingers then she turned to Alexion he was writting something down and she noticed the same shaped pendant around his neck only hers was a violet stone the same colour of her eyes.
"Kairi, i know there is a new person in class but that is no excuse to stare at him!, no finish your person and write it down!"Kairi quickly turned back to her book embarrassed by the comment, the mage just made. After Her lesson she found herself wandering over to the big oak tree in the grounds it was a symbol for new begginings for her family. She went over and sat down against the trunk. She sat there for a while with her eyes closed till she felt a pressence coming closer she immeadiatly held the pendant and opened her eyes.

[Edited on 31/1/2004 by Abraon]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 31, 2004 04:59
Alexion walked by he stoped for a moment and looked at her with a small smile on his face and said "See you tomorrow little one."

[Edited on 30/12/1985 by Gellan]
Lady_Of_Lorien_89
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 01, 2004 08:14
kairi stared at the stranger as he walked away from her it was like he had left something with her a part of him. She went to her dormitory thinking about him all night. the next day she woke up to find a new girl walking down the hall towards her room with the mage . The new girl was to be her new room mate and kairi had to show her around the school.
occ: This is were danni comes in!
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2004 12:49
( that's ok)

While they where walking trough the hallway's kairi saw Alexion walking in the hallway and again he stopped and looked at her and her new roommate. He knodded his had and walked on.

[Edited on 4/2/2004 by Abraon]
Lady_Of_Lorien_89
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2004 08:24
occ:sorrie Gellan but how come on some roleplays people edit yours and put stars on it?:love:
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2004 01:03
occ: I don't know.
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 06, 2004 03:42
Danni met Kairi. Danni had dark hair and green eyes. She showed her around the school. Danni didnt attend classes the first day but settled in. She unpacked but seemed to have been missing something. The witch was missing one of her most sacred gifts. She searched her things but couldnt find it.

(is this ok?)
Lady_Of_Lorien_89
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 06, 2004 04:55
That afternoon kairi was rushing to get back to the dormitory to show Danni the way to the dinning hall when she saw a bright light crash down from the sky, interested and yet called to it she stumbled down past the old oak tree into the woods where she lost track of time she didn't know how long she'd been wondering in there before she found it, it was the same pendant the she was wearing only green she looked down at the one around her neck it seemed faded to her as though it was dead, when she looked at the other one it had the brightest green aroura that she had ever seen as if it was fate she took the otherone of and slipped it into her pocket she held the green one in her hand then put it around her neck. After a while of just looking at the stone she suddenly wanted to go home, she made a silent wish and then went to sleep.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 07, 2004 04:07
She had no idea that Alexion was watching the hole time when she fel a sleep he walked over to her and lifted her up and he started to walk to her house.
Lady_Of_Lorien_89
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 07, 2004 02:16
When Kairi woke up she was still holding the pendant but she was back in her bed she lifted her head of her pillow and saw Danni fast asleep, she felt guilty about last night but she was still interested with the pendants. SHe got up and took the other pendant out of her pocket and put it on her desk. Then she went out to the oak tree where she felt most at home.

occ: Kairi's parents where killed when she was younger thats why she is here.
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 07, 2004 04:57
Danni felt a surge through her, a sort of drain. She knew this feeling, but she didnt know where it came from. She awoke in the middle of the night to find Kairi not in bed. She got up from her bed and looked outside the window to find her outside under a tree. She could tell of an auror about the girl, like when she wanted to go to a happy place from the nightmares of her past life. She could only do this with her precious pendant. It was given to her at birth from her great grandmother before she was killed by witch hunters. Danni knew her jewel was rare and only given to chosen people; only around the chosen would the gem glow.
She wished she knew where it was lost. She had past days where she couldnt find a way out of insanity unless she had the necklace. Her life and soul were connected to the pendant. The pendant's abilities would fade unless she had it around her neck. If the neckleace was gone for too long the power to bring some peace would fade and Danni would be alone to face hard times alone. When Danni would wear the necklace it would shine a bright sage green.
Danni feared to disturb Kairi in her time because whenever Danni was in her pleasant sanctuary, she didnt want to be reminded she was in a dream.
Danni left Kairi alone that night and tried to sleep without knowing that her pendant might be in a safe place or in the wrong hands...

[Edited on 8/2/2004 by Celebrian_Felagund]
Lady_Of_Lorien_89
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 07, 2004 11:18
occ: We'll make danni's the one i found at the start of the story so it would glow a violet purple ok sorri!.

Kairi came back to the room and found the violet pendant gone asuming danni had she felt safe, there was just something about her that she trusted. Kairi went to the grass feild to practice her fighting techniques she was only new to it and wasn't very good. she found alexion there so she wandared over to ask him to teach her
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 08, 2004 12:15
"If you are indeed sure you want to learn I will teatch you." His voice said in her mind. Then suddenly a horse came to them the rider was dressed in dark blue and got a wipe out and hit Alexion against his face and the rider disapeared, Alexion fel to his knees and put his hand in front of his eye's.

When Kairi walked over to him she saw that there was a cut over both his eye's. She toke him to one of the docters.
Lady_Of_Lorien_89
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 08, 2004 09:35
Kairi ran over and saw a cut across alexions face she got her hankecheif out of her pocked and tried to wipe up the blood that was spilling out of his head she then took him to the doctor fast she didn't like blood it made her think of when her parents and sister was killed she saw her father brutally slaughtered she couldn't watch her mother and sister it was to much for her but she heard their screams from the cupboard she was hiding in when she came out she didn't noe how long she had been in there but she couldn't stay there she ran out and never went back to that horrible place.
At the doctors She asked alexion if he wanted her to stay.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 09, 2004 01:17
"Sure you can stay Kairi." Alexion said as the doctors toke a look at the cut. It toke about an hour before they where done. First they cleaned the wound and put bandeghes on it.
Then one of the doctors walked over to them with a sad face.
"I am sorry but the wipe hit the nervios system of your eyes there is a big chance that you will become blind I am sorry." With those words he walked away.
"You miss them don't you."Alexion then said to her. "I know how it is to lose someone you love."
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 09, 2004 12:45
He tatsed her face very jently. "You should not blame you self about there death's you are to beautyful and young for that, you should not let it control you live melady." Alexion said.
It looked like he was sad.
Lady_Of_Lorien_89
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 09, 2004 02:09
Kairi was grateful for his word but hearing them brang back memories she wanted to forget, and from that moment on she vowed she would find the man who killed them.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2004 12:43
A small smile apeared on his face. "I see you whish to find the one how did it and that is the reason you wanted me to teatch you how to fight I bet, if you ideed are going to look for him I will join you and aid you as well as I can." Alexion said and he put his hand on her's.

[Edited on 11/2/2004 by Abraon]
Lady_Of_Lorien_89
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2004 09:31
"Oh no mister u've gotta stay right here this 17 year old can handle herself of couse u've got to teah me but i'll get it eventually!"she said then realised she wouldn't be able to do it by herself she said" wait, maybe i can't do it by myself!" then she told alexion exactally what happened.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 11, 2004 01:11
"I see then you are right this man needs to be found, I will tell you something I have never told any one, long ago when I still lived in my home town I was in love with some one her name was Alla one day I came back from an hunt and I saw the village burning, I ren trying to find her when I came to the center square I saw her falling down to the ground and there was man standing there smilling, then the man and his men leaved she died in my arms, That man was a friend of one of the people who did it to you so the chance is present that he to is there." For a brief moment it looked like he was crying.

[Edited on 2/11/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 11, 2004 03:28
Danni went out to the field after getting a bit of tutoring from the Mage. She found Kairi and Alexion"Good afternoon."She called.
"What is going on? Oh, Kairi I found a pendant on your table. I should have told you or written a note, I m sorry. The necklace belonged to me, see."She brought out the gem which glowed. The last time she saw the rare stone it was dull and simple but now it glowed bright around her neck as the one she had found did around her own neck.
"Wow"she exclaimed.
Lady_Of_Lorien_89
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 11, 2004 08:59
Kairi was deeply touched by alexions words and now felt that he knew what she was feeling" its ok alexoin were going to get him all we need to do is work together!" then she heard danni come over. Later that night she was planning what provisions she would need for this journey when danni snuck up on her and saw her writting.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2004 12:40
Then they heared footsteps comming to them.
"It time to go Kairi the teatchers are bussy they wound notice us leaveing."Alexion's voice said.

[Edited on 12/2/2004 by eldir]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2004 02:24
Alexion still had the bandegges over his eyes. "Have I interupted something?" He then asked and he walked over to Kairi.
Lady_Of_Lorien_89
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2004 07:38
Alexion found Kairi sitting down on the bed with danni.
Danni had found out that they were going and wasn't going to let them leave without her, Kairi was frustrated and wished that danni would just mind her own business. At that moment Alexion, Danni and Kairi were outside near the oak tree, a teacher had spotted them they had to run which meant taking danni with them!
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 13, 2004 01:39
Alexion stoped for a moment and wisheled. Then two horses with a carrage. "Get on," he said to Kairi and Danni. The two girls got on and he jumpt on and guided the horses away from the school. "It seems it is hard to sapperade you two." He said with a smile on his face.
Lady_Of_Lorien_89
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 13, 2004 02:07
Kairi was excited by the turn of events, it was turning out to be quite the adventure!! And it was with the one person she wanted it to be with...........Alexion

[Edited on 13/2/2004 by eldir]
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2004 01:46
Danni knew she wasnt wanted but she had a deep feeling inside her that such an old void was slowly filling, maybe it was that she had a friend.
Danni found herself in the middle of some great adventure and hoped not to let Kairi down. Danni wanted to make better friends with Alexion too, but she was a little weary of him.

[Edited on 15/2/2004 by eldir]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 15, 2004 04:34
"You need not be weary of me dammi I will not hurt you or Kaira for that matter." Alexion said he pulled the charriad to a stop, "He is my home."He continued and he got of and help the two ladies of and he walked over to the door..

[Edited on 16/2/2004 by CarolP]
Lady_Of_Lorien_89
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 15, 2004 10:05
kairi was surprized to see alexion that passionate about that not that she didn't like it in him though. She felt that danni was withdrawn from them but she couldn't leave her, she was part of them now!!
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2004 12:18
They saw the house was in perfect condition.
"There is a bedroom upstairs you two can sleep there, there is also a badthroom there it is the first door on the right, right across the bedroom and would you two please don't go in the room at the end of the hall." He said. "If anyone is hungry you could tell and I will get you some, if you'll be looking for me I'll be down stairs."He contineued.

[Edited on 16/2/2004 by eldir]
Lady_Of_Lorien_89
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2004 12:41
Kairi was in awe of alexions house and didn't understand why he went to the academy if he had a house like this! Danni immeadiatly ran upstairs whereas kairi went outside and sat under the nearest tree and meditated for a while feeling she felt safer outside than inside.

[Edited on 17/2/2004 by eldir]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2004 01:36
Then she felt Alexions presents near her when she look up she saw his standing there. "In a few minutes you should look at those mountains when the sun goes under it lookes like there made of gold." He said as he put his hand on her shoulder, "you don't have to go inside but it is saver if you go in side over sundown."He contineud. And he kept sanding next to her for a whilled.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email