Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Witches, Wizards and Heroes Pm me your character*JOIN FREE!*
on: February 17, 2004 12:32
Then suddenly Alexion felt a sharp pain in his chest, "Aaah!" He felt to his knees. Kaira saw he was in serious pain. For a moment he had his face in her direction then he past out.
Lady_Of_Lorien_89
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2004 08:20
"ALEXION!" she yelled! " whats wrong?" she was freaked out, she didn't know what to do. then someone steped out of the shdows of the trees and leaped into alexions house. she wasn't worrried wether he was a robber or not she just wanted alexion to be ok because it hurt so much that he was hurt it was like she could feel it as well she settled down and stopped herself from crying and she saw something on his chest it was the pendant it was glowing it was very faint but you could see it though his shirt then she looked down at her pendant and heard someone say}he can't do it alone kairi{ then it went away she held her pendant and wished that he was ok, he had to be ok she couldn't do it with out him either.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 18, 2004 12:57
One of her warm tears fell on him face, Alexion started to moune. He slowle placed his hand against her face and said, "You don't have to wurry this isn't the first time this happend." He said as he slowly started to get up.

[Edited on 18/2/2004 by eldir]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2004 01:23
She still did not believe him, she wanted to know what was wrong with him however he didn't say. They both walked in the house.
Alexion walked over to the coutch and lead down, and eventualy he fell a sleep.

[Edited on 19/2/2004 by eldir]
Lady_Of_Lorien_89
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2004 02:04
Kairi began to wonder what happened to alexion and who the man was who went in the house she was very confused and didn't know what to think after sitting there watching alexon go to sleep she decided that this mision wasn't for him and he was in no condition to fight with her so she went up stairs to pack danni was asleep and didn't notice her walking out the door. Kairi didn't want anyone to get hurt this is why it was her mission, she got on one of the horses there its name was lavender she didn't know how she knew, she just knew she started to ride away but she stopped just so she could take one more look at the house, there was alexion standing at the door she quickly turned around and rode away.

[Edited on 20/2/2004 by Gilraen]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2004 01:34
Alexion walked back inside and walked up the stairs to Danni's room and woke her, "Kiara has leaved it is upto you if we follow her." He said very calmly.
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2004 03:23
"Danni was awoken by Alexion.
"Kiara has leaved it is upto you if we follow her."
She heard him and thought about it for a second,"Yeah, lets go."
She grabbed some clothes and left with Alexion.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2004 11:48
"You and Kiara are good friend are you not?" He asked as he got the horse ready.

[Edited on 21/2/2004 by eldir]
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2004 09:27
Danni could only say on thing,"I hope so...lets get outta here."
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2004 11:59
"You got it, lets just hope she toke the right route at the crossing." He said with a wurryed voise.

[Edited on 21/2/2004 by CarolP]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2004 05:50
Danni noticed he put his hand against his chest for a moment, "If she goes left we might be in for some trouble," "Janak get donw here!" He then yelled when danni looked up she saw a huge crow comming down and it landed on his shoulder. "Go and find Kiara," when Alexion said that the crow leaved.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2004 12:25
(( why aren't you guy's posting anymore?))
Lady_Of_Lorien_89
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2004 08:52
Kairi kept riding but came to a fork in the road she didn't know which way to turn so she took the left hand road which was closer to her. a little while up the road she felt something pass over her head it was a flying creature something of great force. Kairi was scared so she kept riding as fast as she could and hoped that it wasn't someting dangerous.
(sorri i havent been writting but i had an extended vacation and i didn't have my lap top wit me )
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 05, 2004 12:38
After an hour the cfow returned and started to fly in frond of Alexion, when they came to the crossing the crow whent left.
"O god no she toke the left roud, we better hurry before she is to far away." Alexion said and he said some elvich words to the horse that he had to go faster and the horse listend.

[Edited on 5/3/2004 by ithillinde]
Lady_Of_Lorien_89
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2004 03:30
Kairi rode as fast as she could she looked back behind her not noticing the log in front of her. Lavender stopped fast and threw kairi off her back by accidentthen kept running. Kairi had no way to escape she wished she could just fly away from the creature, Like a hawk or an owl or an eagle!, but she was flying she was a hawk and the beast was far behind her. She found herself next flying next to a crow and she could see Alexion and Danni riding after her!!! at least they they cared she thought, I Shouldn't have ran away its their quest as much mine for me an danni i feel share the same fate but mine and Alexions fate seems uncertain, Although i feel i've known him all my life!

Kairi Circled down and landed on Alexion as to tell him to stop. He stopped then she flew in front of him and morphed back into herself. Confused and ashamed with herself she didn't know what Alexion was going to say

[Edited on 13/3/2004 by CarolP]
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2004 05:24
Danni was surprised when she saw a bird land on Alexion and then form into Kaira.
"Kaira, what happened and how did you do that?"questions ran through her mind.
Alexion stopped fast.
Danni was so glad Kaira was safe that she just hugged her.
Lady_Of_Lorien_89
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 13, 2004 11:43
Kairi hugged Danni she was soo glad that she was with them again when she was without them she felt like she couldn't live!
Danni came and hugged her she hugged back then she couldn't resist the erge to hug alexion she ran to the horse that alexion was on and hovered up to his height to hug him she was sooooo happy she didn't wanted to be parted from him or Danni again not now that she felt the warmth of his skin upon hers

(sowie i haven't been writting but i had a virus on my computer and meh was aways for a couple of days:love
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2004 12:03
(( that's oke))

Alexion didn't mind her doeing that, for some resone he liked it."Now we have to go this route isn't safe."He said as he dismounted and put her on and Danni on the horse and he started to walk away.
Lady_Of_Lorien_89
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2004 01:25
Kairi was tiered after those events so alexion lifted her on to his horse and he walked. Kairi was glad that she didn't have to walk, she fell asleep on alexions horse. WHile she was asleep she dreamt of a woman with a glowing tint on her skin she was dressedin clothes of the wood , She was green and brown yet autumn yellows , reds and oranges at the sametime she said" You have been chosen to carry on the legacy of the wood realm, I am demetria the goddess of fauna and flora alike You have been given the power of morphing also you can call on the plants and animals of the forests, rivers and deserts whenever you need them the most! this power is a great responsibility use it well" the dream ended then and Kairi woke up she forgot wat her dream had been about but she felt the power within her and knew what she had to do.

(hope you's like it:love
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2004 11:53
When she looked at Alexion she saw he had his hand on his chest for a moment, then he looked at her and said "Where to now?"

[Edited on 16/3/2004 by CarolP]
Lady_Of_Lorien_89
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 08:23
'my heart says we should go east'Kairi said then sighed 'maybe i should fly ahead and see what is up there, i can feel something' she wasn't sure alexion wanted her doing that but she was going to anyway.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2004 12:20
Before she did anything Alexion said "be careful, there is something coming closer to us." And he looked at her.
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2004 09:40
Danni was a little afraid of Kairi's new found power.
"Kairi please be careful"she called to her friend.
Danni had a feeling that something big was in store for the three of them. Danni felt something inside, something that she wasnt sure she should mention to Alexion or Kairi. She didnt know if what she felt was a sign of danger or anything else.
Lady_Of_Lorien_89
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2004 09:06
kairi flew ahead and saw a traveller she could see a human form but she felt something else a spirt within the creature or something like that

[Edited on 18/3/2004 by CarolP]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2004 01:59
Then she heared the voice of Alexion in her head saying, "Come back we have to make sure we get out of here before night fall." Then she thought she felt that Alexion was in pain.
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2004 03:51
Danni was with Alexion. It was getting late and she was worrying about Kairi.
"I think I should start a fire."she told Alexion. She gathered stones and kindling. She pointed her finger to the circle of stones and kindlin and a poof of fire burst on the wood. Danni turned around to see Alexion on the ground down and he seemed in great pain,"Alexion, what can i do? whats wrong?"she cried.
Danni hoped for Kairi to show up soon...
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 27, 2004 08:15
"It's nothing Danni I am just a bit tiered and my chest hurts a little, don't wurry about Kairi she wil be oke." Alexion said to reasure her.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email