Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
LadyOfGondor85
Council Member
Send Message
Post Poll: Which 'undesireable' would you date?
on: February 20, 2004 02:19
If you were to chose between the following guys to date...who would it be? Enjoy! :evil:

Mods Note: Title edited.

[Edited on 9/15/2004 by Diva]
Grima Wormtongue
23% (3)
Saruman
22% (3)
Sauron
11% (1)
An Orc
1% (1)
A Uruk
5% (8)
A nazgul
37% (6)
Ranlinn
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Poll: Which 'undesireable' would you date?
on: February 20, 2004 02:29
Gah, horrid poll!:angry: lol, I chose Saruman, but only because I wouldn't want to date an eyeball, screaming guy in black robes, or disgusting..thing..
glory2glorfindel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2004 03:00
to the contrary, good poll! funny! lol...
though i chose saruman, something might be said about the nazgul... if they would shut up!
Al
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2004 03:26
uhhh.......how bout "none of the above" id go single
samandfrodoforever
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2004 07:14
Saruman for sure. He's a wizard. Imagine all the magic tricks he could do!Yeah I coud definately go for a wizard. xx-Amanda

[Edited on 2/25/2004 by Nienna-of-the-Valar]
Farawyn15
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2004 07:19
I had to vote for Grima. There is something strangely attractive about him (in the movie at least). Ha...Maybe it is my fetish for black robed, british men. I feel the same way about Snape from Harry Potter (don't get me wrong, I hate the HP books and movies...but I LOVE Snape). Saruman is too power-hungry...and old for me. You can see some compassion in Grima's eyes.....remember that one little tear. LOL. Plus, he uses the word "war-mongering". That automatically gives him a thumbs up in my book.

-Stef
~Estel~
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2004 08:59
I chose a Nazgul.

The rest are just disgusting, and since my dream about playing tonsil hockey with Gandalf (amongst other things...guh) I will never look at a wizard the same way again.

Besides, look how a Nazgul carries himself...that slow, ceremonial confidence. Those mysterious black robes. Gotta wonder what's under them - oh wait - we know. Guess I'd make him keep the robes on if we ever got the critical moment:

Seriously though...I'd almost want to go out with a Nazgul. They fascinate me, and for some reason, I think they're almost beautiful.

[Edited on 21/2/2004 by ~Estel~]
Lady_Elessar
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2004 02:22
and since my dream about playing tonsil hockey with Gandalf

You dreamt that as well?

I chose Grima, naturally. I've been in love with him since I first saw TTT, and he was the main reason I went to see it. He's absolutely stunning! He's got gorgeous dark hair, beautiful dark eyes, and so what if his skin is abnormally pale? It looks good. And I have abnormally pale skin, so we'd make a good pair.
Manephelien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2004 03:26
Saruman! If only for Christopher Lee's incredible voice.
Precious!
i_luv_orlando_b
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2004 08:32
i chose Sauron ewwwwwwww
legolaslover1224
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2004 09:08
totally voted for the nazgul
sexy black clothes
knows how to find jewelry
good conversationalist
kings once
and great mode of transportation :evil:
~Estel~
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2004 09:49
and since my dream about playing tonsil hockey with Gandalf

You dreamt that as well?

You had a dream like that too? But...uh yep...I did. It's posted on the dream thread. Kind of weird. I think it was more of a "father figure" type thing though because he was being protective of me in my dream more than actually wanting to do unspeakable things with Gandalf.

And ya' know...I don't know if you even could fool around with a Nazgul, assuming you could actually date one. There's, like, nothing to them.
Gilwen_the_Sorceress
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2004 10:41
This is funny LOL, let me try to answer...I would date Saruman, yeap, or Grima if he´s not pervert LOL
DarkwingedDragon
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2004 10:44
I choose * drum roll* Grima Wormtongue.:love::love::love:

C'mon you guys, show the worm some love.

I don't know bout you, but I can't resist the greasy black hair, the pasty skin and his beautiful eyes. :love::love: Now, if he were Scottish too, then he'd be perfect. But three out of four isn't bad...
Gilwen_the_Sorceress
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2004 12:26
Arrr , wht did I said LOL, if I date Saruman, automatically I´m dating Grima too Whould it be possible to have a "sorcerers romantic " night at the top of Orthanc without Grima ??
IMMMAAAAOOOO LOOL

Lady~Eowyn
Illusionary Heart
Send Message
on: February 21, 2004 12:31
I'm gonna go with Nazgul They're cool and eerie.
LadyOfGondor85
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2004 01:28
Hmmm,seems to me that there are many Grima lovers here....If you guys love him so much, I have the movie for you!!! It was made in like 1975 so he's younger...and it's called One Who Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. I highly recommend it if you guys like him!
~Estel~
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2004 02:46
Arrr , wht did I said LOL, if I date Saruman, automatically I´m dating Grima too Whould it be possible to have a "sorcerers romantic " night at the top of Orthanc without Grima ??
IMMMAAAAOOOO LOOL

That's right I guess...by that logic, if you're dating a Nazgul, you're kind of dating Sauron too!! And he's gonna watch. LOL
White_Lady_of_Rohan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2004 03:02
I had to vote for Grima. There is something strangely attractive about him (in the movie at least). Ha...Maybe it is my fetish for black robed, british men. I feel the same way about Snape from Harry Potter (don't get me wrong, I hate the HP books and movies...but I LOVE Snape). Saruman is too power-hungry...and old for me. You can see some compassion in Grima's eyes.....remember that one little tear. LOL. Plus, he uses the word "war-mongering". That automatically gives him a thumbs up in my book.
Heck yeah, I completley agree with you! I've always liked Grima in the movie... c'mon, who didn't get shivers down their spine with his "So fair, so cold" speech? He may not be the most beautiful creature in ME on the outside, but it's obvious he has an amazing mind, just like Snape, whom I also adore for the same reasons. I bet that if Grima wasn't killed in the book, he might've changed his ways like Snape did. I could go on and on about those two. They're just... wow.
:drool:
Eyebrows_of_doom
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2004 10:06
Lol, I'm glad that I'm not the only movie Grima fancier around here...

I completely agree with the comparison with Grima to Severus! As much as I loathe the Harry Potter franchise, Snape (or, more specifically, Alan Rickman in sexy black robes) is one of my all time favorite fictional characters, and when I saw Grima in TTT I instantly thought of him!

I honestly don't know why more people don't like this guy. He's intelligent, well-spoken, and he's about the only bloke in ME to display an active sex-drive (Aragorn doesn't count...his 'passion' for Arwen is as lack-lustre as a wet dish cloth).

[Edited on 22/2/2004 by Eyebrows_of_doom]
samandfrodoforever
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2004 04:45
Hmmm,seems to me that there are many Grima lovers here....If you guys love him so much, I have the movie for you!!! It was made in like 1975 so he's younger...and it's called One Who Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. I highly recommend it if you guys like him!

One of my favorites. I had such a crush on Billy Bibbit! For the longest time I could not believe Grima was played by the same actor. Brad Dourif is a man of many faces! I wouldn't really want to date him or any of his characters though... sorry to say. xx-Amanda
Moonwalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2004 12:10
Nazgul. Think whatever you want, but I think they are very attractive.
Figwit
Book Club Moderator & Misty Mountain Monster
Send Message
on: February 23, 2004 12:23
Saruman. :heart: In all honesty, I adore Christopher Lee - he's a beautiful man, with a great voice and such elegance and such authority.
fosca44
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2004 07:49
Heh, original poll Call me sick, but I went for Wormtongue - the only thing worse than a evil guy is a powerful evil guy

Aww, it seems the poor Orcs and Uruk-hais won't go on a date anytime soon as well
~Estel~
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2004 10:37
Are there any female ocs or Uruks? Maybe they could hook up with each other.
gothic_angel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2004 03:47
This was actually quite a nice poll *lol* I always prefer the baddies to the goodies. I voted for Grima :love: I mean, am I the only person who genuinely likes him? *looks around for anyone else who might agree*

[Edited on 27/2/2004 by gothic_angel]
DarkwingedDragon
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2004 02:54
Ummmmm no, you will find that at least four others have voted for Grima here. But, possibly for another reason from yours.....:love:

For me, its the pasty white skin and the greasy black hair, not to mention the eyes of that beautiful man.:love::love:
gothic_angel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2004 04:38
Yeah I know but I thought that perhaps they just voted for him as last resort or w/e *lol* Everyone else loves the Hobbits and Legolas and Aragorn e.t.c. but I always seem to go for the least popular ones *lol*
Este
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2004 05:42
Well, none of these are really my first choices lol, but if I had to choose, I guess I`d choose Grima. I always kinda liked goth guys, and another plus side is that her reminds of Snape ( another Snape fan here ).
gothic_angel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2004 06:25
Yeah, there is something Snape-ish about him - the sallow skin, the black greasy hair. Plus goth guys are yummeh *hehe* :drool:
luvlijah
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2004 06:52
Ah, what an interesting poll! Lol, I guess I'd have to go with Saruman, he is the only human on the poll and that's just who I'd go with. Hehe
gothic_angel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2004 02:16
Nah, Saruman ain't human sweetie - he's a wizard
Legolisa_
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2004 02:46
I went for Saruman. I can't believe that some people actually chose Grima over an orc! *cringes and gags* I don't know who made up this poll, but you have a very weeeeeeird sense of humor... *cringes again* :evil:
DarkwingedDragon
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2004 02:51
Grima is not that bad!!:evil:

Something about him makes my skin crawl:drool: must be the eyes:drool: and the hair:drool: and his skin:drool: and whatever else he's got under those robes:drool::drool:
gothic_angel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2004 03:09
I dunno what it is people see wrong with him, personally

*smoochies icon* :love::heart::love:
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email