Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Ireth_Telrunya
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Poll: Which 'undesireable' would you date?
on: September 28, 2005 04:15
I'd go with Grima -- I feel sorry for the poor wretch. He didn't mean to be a bad guy, he was just looking for his place in society and fell in with the wrong guy... nice to know he still knows how to cry.
Grima Wormtongue
23% (3)
Saruman
22% (3)
Sauron
11% (1)
An Orc
1% (1)
A Uruk
5% (8)
A nazgul
37% (6)
Far over the Misty Mountains cold, to dungeons deep and caverns old. We must away ere break of day, to claim our long forgotten gold.
Light
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 28, 2005 04:30
Are you sure he cried because he was sorry for the fate of living creatures? Maybe it was that, wow I'm so awed and happy I joined the winning side tear?
Cenerue
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 26, 2006 05:33
I said Saruman cause he's the most human of all of them- plus Christopher Lee is really cool!
fogriipus
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 26, 2006 07:07
Ummh... I'd say Saruman. None of the options was very attractive though, but it was a hard choice - nazgûls are quite mysterious, and the muscles of an uruk... or the conversations with the wizard..!
But hey, in case we happened to get well along I must think about the possible offsprings... :rolleyes:
Miranduviel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 26, 2006 11:07
:love: Well, you guyz (and guyzettes) know me by now! It's Saruman, all the way...and with his moldy old robes ripped off him, him on his knees, chained to his huuge Numenorean-Tudor bedstead... oh, wait, that's my fantasy again!

But compared to the rest of the poll options, I don't date outside my species (so orcs, uruk-hai, dwarves, and hobbits are off the list), and I'm relatively wisdom-hungry and power-mad, so that takes in Numenoreans (there aren't any more, tho), Elves, and Istari :heart: :love: ; but I'm actually a (wo)man of the West, and that leaves me with Dunedain, Gondorians, and Rohan guys (once they wash out the 'eau de cheval' stable-aroma from themselves!)...

Yeah, definitely Saruman--well, from this list; I'd really rather have Grey Gandalf, and if I really wanted to go wild, I'd wanna take on Grey Gandalf *and* Saruman together!! :love: :love: :love: Could it get any better?!

[Edited on 26/1/2006 by Miranduviel]

[Edited on 28/1/2006 by Miranduviel]
Celebruin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 27, 2006 11:36
I'd probably want to date Grima, of those choices. There's something seductive about an eerie guy with pretty words and that kind of dangerous shiver about him. Although I didn't quite fancy him as much the first time around, the more and more I come into contact with his character through the books and movies, the more it seems like he could be an interesting bloke to be with.:love:
snoopy_hobbit
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2006 04:03
This is a hilarious poll! Of those choices, I picked a nuzgul. I mean, you really don't know much about them and just because I think they're pretty cool. :love:
She_of_the_White_Flames
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 15, 2006 05:28
I picked the Uruk. Yes, I know, I'm SICK!!! Sick and Twisted!!!:evil: But who can blame me? I mean;
1: The Uruks were very large and very masculene, meaning that they would most likely have some considerable *ahem* assets.

2: The fact that they were so wild when they fought could mean that they were wild in other areas as well *Nudge Nudge, Wink Wink, Saynomore Saynomore*
3: They were tall and, in the movies, rather good looking if you gave them a good scrub I'd say.:evil:

Grima almost got my vote. If he was less pathetic I would have picked him. But I've dated enough pathetic guys in my 23 years.
Lady_Dreamer
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 15, 2006 02:41
LOL! You're awesome! They Uruks really were well-built? Huh?
erwood
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2006 10:35
I said Grima! Come on, haven't one of you just felt a little attracted to the guy?
pippin_lovin_fool
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2006 07:36
I had to say a Nazgul!
Nazguls are just cool! Think about it! Long, black robes, eerie beauty and all that good stuff! Plus, i'd like to see the little snot-nosed punk behind the counter at the moveis mess with a Nazgul!!! (bad theater experience......forever hate teenage popcorn peddlers..........little brats)
OselleElentari
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 28, 2006 05:33
Personally, I would die an old maid!
Niennas_Daughter
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2007 09:53

I might go for Saruman but the long nails are just too scary.
tripple_mmm
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 16, 2007 03:39
i picked the uruk
because they're somehow very cool (....and sexy)
:naughty:

EDIT: i just have seen, that im not the only one. so i just quote She_of_the_White_Flames reasons

1: The Uruks were very large and very masculene, meaning that they would most likely have some considerable *ahem* assets.

2: The fact that they were so wild when they fought could mean that they were wild in other areas as well *Nudge Nudge, Wink Wink, Saynomore Saynomore*
3: They were tall and, in the movies, rather good looking if you gave them a good scrub I'd say

[Edited on 16/1/2007 by tripple_mmm]

[Edited on 17/1/2007 by tripple_mmm]
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 16, 2007 01:54
I picked the Uruk. *acutally its Lurtz, before he died*

It was a really hard decision between my two favorite guys, the nazguls and the uruks, but I chose uruks, no idea why. Maybe because Lurtz is totally hot! :naughty:
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
Lozadora
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 18, 2007 10:42
I picked Uruk, easy choice!

I'm not sure what this says about me and my taste in guys! :rolleyes:
Elainiwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 20, 2007 05:50
LOL, this is great question.

Probably Saruman. He used to be good before being a baddie. Maybe I could remind him of his days of being good and make him change his mind. But I might be a fool doing so because it probably would'nt happen... too hard.
ABagginsOfTheShire
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 21, 2007 11:23
totally voted for the nazgul
sexy black clothes
knows how to find jewelry
good conversationalist
kings once
and great mode of transportation :evil:

That made me laugh out loud! Very funny . I'd chose the same for the same reasons.
Luthiena
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2007 12:34
I chose the Nazgul, because I actually find them incredibly hot. XD

[Edited on 2/5/2007 by Luthiena]
handmaidofyavanna
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2007 04:54
Nazgul--especially if seeking a frighteningly good time! (pun intended, even though I know it's pretty lame...) :evil:
Plus, black clothes (oh yeah!), old kingly knowledge, great shoes and accessories. There is the danger of deadly antique bad breath, though. Hmmm...probably better than an Uruk-hai's, though. I'll stick with Nazgul
frodofan14
CoE Volunteer & Realm Head of Manwë Súlimo
Send Message
on: January 01, 2008 09:50
grima!!! :love: how is he undesireable?!?!?!?
awelyn418
Prancing Pony Moderator, Realm Head of Lórien & Grandmother who loves Tolkien
Send Message
on: January 05, 2008 01:38
Saruman I like long hair on a guy and a wizard could come in handy.
taintedmushroom1
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 07, 2008 08:43
Haha, I chose Grima. There is some strange attractiveness about him, and I'm sure many will agree. If not him, then the Nazgul, also very sexy indeed.
Captain_Abigail
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2008 07:32
Nazgul!! ! :heart: i kinda love them. they look cool, they are cool i enjoy their screech a lot! and as i have mention before, they are so breath taking dark tall figure covered in black robe. that seems attractive
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 28, 2010 07:28
*insert zombie joke here*

Grima, because he's so good with words. "Like a morning of pale spring still clinging to winter's chill..." :drool:
"...Though thereafter we may walk in the shadows, I will not go forth as a thief in the night." – Boromir, FotR, The Ring Goes South Image Image Image Image Image
Valtameri
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 02, 2010 10:25
I chose Sauron.

But it might happen that I will poke his eye with a pointed stick. However, this might just be the wine which is speaking here and now.
coral
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: Poll: Which
on: March 19, 2012 08:41
Saruman's the best... Also like Grima, but it's the eyebrows
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2012 05:46
I really like Gríma in terms of being intrigued with the character but do I find him attractive? Hell, no! Hands down he is a creep and I can't blame Eowyn for not returning his interest. But still I'd say he's my favourite out of that list by quite a long shot.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 03, 2013 10:37
Oh, it would be Sauron for me. I would try to change his evil ways but then he would probably break my heart.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
ithildinilis
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2013 08:44
Grima, I feel bad for him. He's also a little mysterious.
Ithildinilis "Do not cast all hope away. Tomorrow is unknown. Oft red is found at the rising of the sun" -Legolas
TofuFishy
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2013 11:06
I guess I would date... Grima? He seemed to be manipulated and half doing things to protect his own behind and it makes me feel bad for him. I guess he deserves some sort of happiness in his life? I don't know, these choices make me uncomfortable.
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Im not gonna say anything
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I agree with Lindarielwen. Sauron it is, although I would definitely have my work cut out for me with that one.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email