Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
on: March 05, 2004 05:29
"My families been going here too! I have an older brother, Harry, he's a fifth year!" Elena looked at Lucia, She's hiding something... I just don't know what. "What about you... do you have family here?" Her last name! She always seems to fail to mention that!

[Edited on 6/3/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Neo_Girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 06, 2004 05:28
Mya was sitting alone in her compartment. Her white cat, Starfire, lay curled up in her lap. Mya was a first year, and she was very shy. I wonder what this is going to be like? She thought to herself, My parents went here too, but they never really told me what it's like! She looked out her window and watched as the feilds and trees went past. She heard muffled voices outside her compartment. I guess I'll try to make friends! She stood up and Starfire leapt off her lap. Mya opened the door and stepped into the hall, Starfire followed. She looked down the hall and saw two other first year girls talking to each other. They look friendly! Mya walked towards them and stopped. "Hi!" she said in her very soft voice, "I'm Mya! What are your names?"
Cate
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 06, 2004 10:59
"Harry..." Lucia paused, biting her lip, "Your brother is Harry Potter?"

Elena nodded, a small smile spread across her lips.

"Ohhhh, so you're his younger sister?" Lucia asked, surprised.

Again, Elena nodded, the resemblance starting to hit Lucia.

Oh gawd, she thought, this'll be the one person who I can't let know Draco is my brother...

"Yeah, so what about you?" Elena continued.

"Erm, me?"

"Yeah..." Elena replied, eyeing Lucia with a puzzled expression.

"Oh yes, of course, me..." Lucia mumbled looking at the floor, thinking.

"Well?"

"No, not me. Just me. On my lonesome. No one else," Lucia replied, "Just me..."

“Hi,” a voice piped up. “My name’s Mia, what are your two names?”

Lucia was thankful for the interruption, but yet again she was put in the position to reveal her name. “I’m Lucia, and this is Elena…”

((Hope you don't mind me putting in a few words and reactions for your character Elena - nothing too drastic I feel, and I would find it rather difficult to post otherwise ))

[Edited on 6/3/2004 by Cate]
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 06, 2004 01:28
((That's ok!!! I know what you mean!!!))

Yep! Lucia IS hiding somthing!! Elena could here the nervousness in her voice.
"Hello Mya!" Elena smiled at Mya. "Oops! I bet you my brother's wondering where I am!! I'll come back if I can, if I don't I'll see you both at Hogwarts!!" Elena smiled and turned around. She started walking back towards her compartment when she stopped abruptly because she saw an extremely large crowd standing in front of it.
Harry's got more fans!! I guess I'll go back!! She turned around and walked back to her friends when she noticed a boy leaning against the wall watching her.
"Can I help you?" Elena asked.

[Edited on 8/3/2004 by ithillinde]
Cate
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2004 05:33
“Bye!” Lucia called back to Elena. Phew, she though to herself, she hasn’t picked up on anything yet. She nearly choked again when Elena turned to come back to her and Mya, who wasn’t saying very much. She lungs started functioning properly once Elena caught sight of someone with their gaze glued to her.

“Erm…well…” Lucia attempted. She looked out of the window and saw that it was starting to darken outside. “Well, I’m going to go and find the lady who sells the food. I’m getting hungry and I think we still have an hour or so left until we get to Hogsmeade Station”.

Lucia bid farewell, going in search of food…

[Edited on 12/3/2004 by ithillinde]
Cate
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2004 09:22
Erm ... are we still going???
ElranSonOfElladan
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2004 03:31
Zefflin walked around as he spotted Harry. "Hi I'm Zefflin, Dumbledore's son. Um is Hermione here?" Zefflin always liked Hermione since he saw her outside. Zefflin looked at Lucia and smiled. "Aren't you Draco's sister?" He pulled out his wand extremly quickly and pointed it at Lucia.
Cate
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2004 08:22
"Aren't you Draco's sister?" a voice came from behind Lucia, as she finished eating a choclate frog. She swallowed quickly, trying her best not to choke at the question she had just ask.

She turned to face the voice and realising the question was aimed at her, she frowned. "What's it to you?"

Realising his wand was out, she pulled hers out too.
arodwen_rhysenn
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 27, 2004 09:49
Rhysenn steps down her compartment slowly realizing to herself that this will be her first and last year at Hogwarts. She wondered how different Hogwarts would be from 6 years in Durmstrang, when she notices in front of her two first years with their wands pulled out. "Uh oh, what's going on here" she thinks quietly to herself. " Guess maybe this won't be that different from Durmstrang..."
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2004 05:52
"dear lord," Sabrine sighed, as she saw the two students with thier wands out pointing at each other.
"What in the name of Morgan LeFaye is going on here now ? " She asked, putting a hand around each of thier wands. THat's when she relized one of the wadn wielders was Lucia.
"YOu seem to atrract trouble, dont you? " she smiled at the younger girl.
Anorell_Lentiell
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2004 12:10
(Hey can I join?)
Suddenly a girl about the same age as Sabrine ran into the compartment franticall knocking down the two first years and temporarily putting off thier fight. "Help!!!" she screamed running by and diving under a bench, just then an angry looking boy came running after her, he was stopped by Sabrine.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 16, 2004 01:51
The boy sneered and whipped back into his compartment and slammed the door. "How rude!" Elena walked down the hall a little more and saw Lucia pointing her wand at a boy around Harry's age.
Proffesor Sabrine was standing between them holding their wands, "What in the name of Morgan LeFaye is going on here now?" She turned to Lucia, she grinned at her. "YOU seem to attract trouble, don't you?"
Maybe I should help... but how? Safary!! Elena contacted Safary with her mind and told her to come quick. Safary silently flew and landed on Elena's shoulder. Elena whispired something to Safary and Safary took off. She sped towards Proffesor Sabrine and took hold of her hair with her talons. The Proffesor let out a shriek as Safary tried to fly away while holding her hair.
Elena whispered to Lucia, "Hey! Over here!"
Anorell_Lentiell
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 18, 2004 05:10
Anorell cautiously crawled out from under the bench. "Phew" she sighed, and looked around the compartment, "Oh dear," she said "I am sorry" she held out her hand, suddenly it glowed brightly in a blinding flash of light. She gasped looking at her hand "Oops" she said and ran out of the compartment leaving the others in dazed curiosity.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email