Register

Author Topic:
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Inu Yasha's Future
on: March 19, 2004 05:05
Inuko turned and glared at Misoji.

"There's a jewel near by and a demon to accompany it. Where do you think we're going? I'm not staying behind just because I'm human. My dad's sword may not transform for me today, but I can still shoot it with an arrow. Now come on." She grabbed his hand again and took off towards the forest, and saw her dad running through the trees, with Kagome on his back...
~~~~~
((Here's Sanako and Sesshomaru.))
Sanako turned as her niece burst into the room, smiling.
"Aunt Sanako? My dad said you had something to take care of in the Northern Lands."

"Yes, I do. I just came to see if your dad knew anything about what happened to InuYasha. Seems he doesn't. I'll see you later. Takuya, Sakura. We're leaving." The monk and girl came into the study, while Koana transformed back into her bigger form and stood near the door waiting for Sanako to put Sakura on her back as well as the monk. Sanako left Sesshomaru's castle and headed off towards where she had last heard that InuYasha was at. Her pale blue puff cloud started glowing blue and she lifted up into the air and Koana followed her, with Sakura and Takuya on her back. Sanako left to go find her younger half brother....

[Edited on 19/3/2004 by Sanako]
Fluffys_gurl
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2004 06:09
InuYasha had reluctantly followed Kagome out of the room to leave those two new people together. He knew if he got Kagome mad she'd 'sit' him into next week. He was sitting with Kagome, Miroku, and Sango in the next room.

"Inu-Yasha, don't those two seem very familiar to you?" he heard Kagome ask
"Now that you mention it they do seem kinda familiar." He kept one ear turned towards the two in the other room. The girl now had silver hair like his and golden eyes. Not many had silver hair and golden eyes. He then heard one of them get up and leave the hut. He went with the hanyou to check it out. Inuko was looking over at the forest. He asked her,
"Where's it coming from?" The girl pointed toward the forest and then grabbed her partner and started heading for it.
"I sense a jewel shard," Kagome said. He grabbed her and put her on his back as he took off following Inuko and Misoji.
Miroku and Sango walked out of the room and stood next to their companions.
"We should go with them." Miroku watched the fading backs of Inuko and Misoji....
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2004 07:44
Jae watched as the group headed out of the hut. 'I wonder where they're going...', she thought to herself. Toshi had finally woken up and was now kneeling next to her as they watched the group. Suddenly something caught her attention. "They're heading after an evil being... a demon maybe and it possess something... what it is I'm not too sure.", she said to Toshi. After they watched Miroku and Sango leave, Jae stood up. "I wanted to take a closer look at this. Come on, Toshi!", she said as she grabbed him and lifted him up. 'Wow... I need to figure out what's making me so strong...', she thought to herself as she and Toshi followed the group. As she ran along she realized that she was also twice as fast as usual and had her sense of smelling, hearing and seeing just tripled in advancement?!? It wasn't long till they found the group and the demon...

[Edited on 19/3/2004 by Frodoslover]
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2004 08:06
"Kikyo-sama! Kikyo-sama!"

The young woman turned at the childish voices that followed after her. She smiled and knelt as one child, Sasumi approached.

"Where are you going, Kikyo-sama? Why are you leaving?" she asked.

"I have to go on a trip." Kikyo explained, her voice gentle.

"Can't we come?" one of the older boys asked. Kikyo shook her head.

"No, I am afraid not. You all must stay here for now." she stood.

"You are coming back, right?" Sasumi asked. Kikyo paused.

"I will try." she said, then turned to walk away. It was hard sometimes to leave places like this; but it was a fatal mistake to stay in one place for too long. Kikyo set her face and contineud walking. There was a kehai of a fragment around here; faint but still there. And an evil aura as well.

(OOC: -sama - suffix that means "Lady" "Lord" Master, Mistress. kehai - Presence, feeling, ect. )

[Edited on 20/3/2004 by Gilraen]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2004 07:20
Jae and Toshi arrived to see what appeared to be a very big weasel demon. Jae could sense some kind of power coming from it's forehead and its neck. She squinted as she saw two small lights coming from those places. 'What are those?', she thought to herself when suddenly she heard Toshi yelp slightly. "Dang Jae! You need to cut your nails or something!", Toshi said as he pulled back his hand to show that he had five nail size cuts on his wrist. Jae looked down to see that her nails had become some what like claws. "What's happening to me?", she said to herself a loud. "Jae! Your hair...", Toshi exclaimed as he looked up at her... "Its turning white..."

[Edited on 21/3/2004 by CarolP]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2004 05:26
((HEY! Where are you guys?))
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2004 06:36
Kikyo paused as she saw the weasel demon. Two shards, she thought in slight surprise; one in the forehead and one in the neck. Looking over, she saw that Inu-Yasha and the rest of his group had arrived. She turned back to the demon and drew one of her arrows. That made no difference to her in this situation.
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2004 07:28
((Sorry guys, I was put out of commision for four days because I injuried my knee.))

Inuko raced towards the demon and raised an eyebrow at the weasel demon. This is very wierd. This demon does have a shard for I can sense it but it doesn't seem to have the evil most demons do when they are possesed. Strange. She took out an arrow and fired it at the demon. The demon moved out of the way. Should've known. Its fast. Darn it, I don't have my demon speed to keep up. The demon suddenly fell and gave a loud ear splitting cry of pain as it was chopped in half, by a whip of pale blue light. She found the jewel shard and went over to Kagome.

"Here, you should keep this." She turned to see a demon, no doubt, standing with a four foot monk behind her and a young girl on the back of a demon cat, that looked just like Kirara. Her dad went up with his sword over his shoulder and put it away.

"Sanako!!! What are you doing here? Its not like you to come near the border of yours and Sesshomaru's lands." The demon woman smiled, but was interuppted by the young girl as she flung herself at InuYasha.

"Lord Inuyasha!! What took you so long to come and visit? I've been bored, with watching Lady Sanako and Kichuna beating Jaken silly. It gets boring after a while." Inuko watched as her dad put the young girl on his shoulders and she immediatly felt herself get a flashback of when he used to do that to her when she was young. She looked over at the demon woman and wondered who she was. Inuko knew about her uncle Sesshomaru and her cousin Kichuna, but she didn't know about anyone named Sanako. She turned when she sensed a great amount of power. Kikyo. She felt her hands grip the bow and her anger raise. She knew her dad had almost choosen Kikyo over Kagome and almost went to hell but had stopped himself for some reason. She simply watched the miko and waited...
~~~~~~~~
Sanako had found her brother and saw what looked like two inuyasha's but one was human, the other a hanyou. She used her whip of light and destroyed the demon. She turned to Takuya and he raised his staff and set the weasle a blaze.

"Thank you Takuya." She turned to her brother and smiled softly as he came over to her.

"Sanako!!! What are you doing here? Its not like you to come near the border of yours and Sesshomaru's lands." She was interuppted by Sakura as she flung herself at InuYasha.

"Lord Inuyasha!! What took you so long to come and visit? I've been bored, with watching Lady Sanako and Kichuna beating Jaken silly. It gets boring after a while." Sanako simply laughed lightly as Sakura was put on Inuyasha's shoulders and given a piggy back ride.

"Inuyasha, if you spoil her anymore, then your going to have to keep her with you in your travels." That stopped them and Inuyasha knew she was serious, so he set her down and the girl ran back to Koana and climbed on her back. Sanako shook her head and turned to find the human with white hair and golden eyes starring at her. She walked over and looked the girl right in the eyes,

"Is something wrong?"

"No. You just look alot like someone I've seen before. That's all." Sanako nodded but turned to face Kikyo. She had to admit she didn't like the feeling that her brother had feelings for a dead woman. A wind picked up and blew her hair but she put it behind her ear and turned back to the group. She saw Kagome and did infact like the girl, she was strange yes but she did make her brother happy.

"So. I assume you all are here because of the demon right?" Nods answered her.

"I see. Naraku has been causing quite alot of trouble for me and Sesshomaru as well. He's been giving demons unnartural powers and that's the problem. They grow very vicious and are hard to kill. I was wondering if you guys happened to have found a way to kill Naraku yet. He's getting annoying, to tell the truth. If you need any way to get into the Northern lands just tell them you have my permission. With Naraku causing trouble I've had to up my border security. So you guys should have no problem getting in and if you do. You know how to get a hold of me Inuyasha. Good night." She turned and walked off with Takuya following her and Sakura riding on Koana's back as the demon cat followed her...
Fluffys_gurl
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2004 12:55
Inuyasha was about to cut the demon open when Inuko destroyed it with her arrows, which were exactly like Kagome's and Kikyo's. Okay this is freakin' wierd. That girl has the same ability with arrows as Kagome and Kikyo do. What on earth is going on? He stopped when he saw his older half sister and her compainions.

"Lord Inuyasha!! What took you so long to come and visit? I've been bored, with watching Lady Sanako and Kichuna beating Jaken silly. It gets boring after a while." He chuckled and picked the girl up, not noticing Kikyo standing not too far away, watching the whole thing. He put Sakura, the girl who traveled with Sanako and gave her a piggy back. He noticed Inuko's scent changed to something different than surprise and guilt. He was brought out of his playing with Sakura by Sanako's voice,

"Inuyasha, if you spoil her anymore, then your going to have to keep her with you in your travels." He knew she was serious, so he set the young girl down. He saw his sister's face suddenly hold worry as she looked at the demon.

"Is something wrong Sanako?"

"Yes. Naraku has been causing quite alot of trouble for me and Sesshomaru as well. He's been giving demons unnartural powers and that's the problem. They grow very vicious and are hard to kill. I was wondering if you guys happened to have found a way to kill Naraku yet. He's getting annoying, to tell the truth. If you need any way to get into the Northern lands just tell them you have my permission. With Naraku causing trouble I've had to up my border security. So you guys should have no problem getting in and if you do. You know how to get a hold of me Inuyasha. Good night." He nodded to his sister as she walked off but he heard Sakura shout something to him,

"Lord Inuyasha. You will stop by and visit wont you?" He smiled slightly and nodded to the young girl, then turned back to his friends....
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2004 01:30
OOC: Ok, sorry if any of this doesn't make sense or is wrong or whatever. I got a little confused. Sorry about the length, too.

"Here, you should keep this."
Kagome watched as a piece of the Sacred Jewel was dropped into her hand. She blinked a couple times, looking at it, then brought her gaze back to Inuko.
"Thanks," Kagome replied, smiling.
She watched as suddenly many people were there, some hugging Inu-Yasha. Kagome looked back at Miroku and Sango who were standing side by side watching everyone, Kirara remained in her demon form.
Sensing a large amount of energy, Kagome turned to see none other than....
'Kikyou!' she thought to herself, her eyes wide.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2004 01:34
((This is y'alls' cue to see Jae and Toshi... just thought you guys should know...))

Jae and Toshi watched in amazement as the demon disappeared. They watched the group talked and then parted again. Suddenly Jae smelt something and looked to the side... soil and bones... she saw the miko not far off. "Toshi... is that the priestess you spoke of?", Jae asked. He looked and gasped. "It is! I can't believe it!", Toshi began and then stood and looked at Jae as the two came out their hiding spot. "JAE?!", Toshi exclaimed as he stepped back gasping as he beheld her in the night light... because before Toshi and now everyone in the clearing there stood a white haired, golden eyed, claw and fang bearing half demon... the human Jae was no more...

[Edited on 25/3/2004 by Frodoslover]
Kichuna
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2004 06:09
After Sanako left Kichuna looked at her farther,

"Why did you send for me to come back home as soon as I could?"

"Because I will be patroling the borders and I will not be back for a while," Sesshomaru looked at Kichuna in what most people would think that they were going to be killed, "I do not want you to go anywhere near the Northern Lands, unless it is near the Full Moon. If you do you will not like the consequents."

"Ok dad" Kichuna knew that she was going to be in alot of trouble because that was what she was going to do because wanted to see her uncle that she had heard so much about from Sanako.

"That is all have to say to so you may go now Kichuna."

Kichuna got up hugged her dad goodbye and hit Jaken on the head because he was just starting to wake up then walked out on the study like nothing had happened.

[Edited on 28/3/2004 by Kichuna]
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2004 09:27
Kikyo watched silently as another girl purified the shard and hand it to her reincarnation. Her eyes narrowed; this girl had the power that she herself possesed. Coincedence? Perhaps, but there were more disturbing things to think on...

Kikyo saw Kagome staring at her and looked away, feeling troubled. Ever since that girl had helped her...Kikyo put her hand to her chest where there was still warmth in her cold bones. She walked away, dissapearing.

From the shadows, two young girls wearing fine kimonos followed.

(OOC: In case anyone was wondering what I was talking about..this is what happened. Naraku made himself a demon body, and seperated his human heart from himself successfully. He tried to kill Kikyo by piercing her chest and then throwing her into a river of his miasma (poison) where she would melt away. Everyone thought she was dead, but when rumors of a powerful exorcists who used arrows spread around, Kagome and Inu-Yasah weren't so sure. He kept an eye for her. Kagome found her first, by following two girls who turned out to be shikidama (closest term would be what a familiar is for a wizard). Kikyo was in a pool under a waterfall. The miasma had seeped into her wound and it would kill her soul completely unless Kagome choose to purify it. Kagome did so and afterwards, Kikyo left, even though Kagome told her that Inu-Yasha was coming to see her. Kikyo also wondered why the area around the wound was warm and continued to stay so.

Also, Naraku's human heart was in a baby. The baby was cut in half by a priest it attacked. One half is still an infant and it carries the heart inside of it. If it is killed, Naraku will die. The ohter half became a boy named Hakudeshai (I think...) who is currently Inu-gumi's biggest enemy. Haku is also trying to kill Kikyo because he fears her.

Kohaku by now has regained his memories, but he is faking obediance so he can find out where Naraku's heart is and kill him. Kagura is helping when she can, but she is on a tight leash since she has tried to betray Naraku before. Naraku has hidden his heart with the power of youki-diminshing stone. A special Youki stone can find the baby; it is literally crystalized demon energy and it will dissapear the closer you get to the child. Miroku had one of these, but Haku destroyed it. Kagura gave one to Sesshomaru in hopes that he could kill Naraku.

Gah! That was long! I was thinking we could use some of it in our plot. ^__^)
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2004 10:37
Sesshomaru just shook his head at his daughters anticts and left for his border. He trusted his sister but not anyone else. He wouldn't take Jaken with him because that would keep Kichuna occupied for a while anyways. He took off towards the border that ran between his territory and that of his sisters. He smelt Inuyasha but was too concerned with the smell of blood that was coming from much further up his border. Strange, I wonder what happened. He turned and headed in that direction, leaving the scent of his brother and his friends behind...

[Edited on 25/3/2004 by CarolP]
Kichuna
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2004 09:53
Kichuna watched as her farther left and when he was out of her seeing range Kichuna went looking for her servant Sokuni. Kichuna found the in the red headed demon women in the kitchen tring to clean some pot that way over due for a cleaning.

When Sokuni heard Kichuna come in she stopped what she was doing,turned to look at Kichuna and bowed,

"M'lady what do you need me to do for you?"

"Sesshomaru is not here right now and Jaken is still out cold so you can drop the 'M'lady' for now. I need you to blacken Red Lightning's coat for me. I'll be traveling at night mostly and I dont want to be given away by her white coat. And before you even ask be what I'm doing I'm going to go see Inuyasha. Why are you cleaning that pot?"

"You know that Sesshomaru is not going to be happy about this when he find out. And as for why I'm doing cleaning this pot I need something to do when I'm not helping you get in to trouble."

Kichuna pushed herself onto the counter. "Come on Sokuni you know that you like helping me get into trouble I dont ask you for help unless I really need you to. I have to keep Jaken from following me when I leave so I need you to do this for me. So will you do this for me?"

"Ok, Kichuna I'll help you out."

"Thank you Sokuni." Kichuna got off the counter and walked to the door but before she closed it she turned and said, "I'll see you in the stable when I'm done."

Kichuna ran back up to the study to start what was going to be her high point of the day.

When she got to the study she opened the door,

"Hello Jaken. How are you doing to day." Kichuna was smiling like a mad demon.

Jaken had no time to say anything before Kichuna was in her dog form with him in her teeth and was throwing him up in the air and catching him and doing it again and again. On about the sixth time that she throw him up Kichuna did not catch him and let him fall to the floor. Kichuna then picked him up in her claws and did the something as she had with her teeth but this time on Jakens sixth time coming down she hit him with her paw so that he would go through the door and smashed agent the wall. Jaken was not moving at all.Did I really kill him this time? I'm going to be in deep trouble if I did. Kichuna change back in to her humen form to check to see if bloody looking thing on the floor was still alive. Kichuna knew that Jaken was still alive because she could just hear him breathing. Kichuna jumped out the study window and ran to meet Sokuni.

Kichuna walked into the stable to see that Red Lightnin was all black,

"Sokuni!? What have you done to Red Lightning?"

Sokuni looked at Kichuna,

"I only did what I was asked to do thing more then that."

"Whatever you used she looks wonderful. Thank you very much. One more thing. How long will this last for?"

"I would say about three or four days before is starts to fade a way."

Kichuna mounted her now pure black horse and rode off to the border of the Western and Northern Lands to find her uncle.....

[Edited on 27/3/2004 by Kichuna]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 27, 2004 04:51
Jae walked out into the opening. She could feel that she had changed. Why though she had no clue... suddenly the group, Jae and Toshi looked up into the sky to see a white baboon hovering not far from them. "Hello there..."
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 27, 2004 10:40
Inuko turned to see a white babbon hovering only a few feet away. Naraku. She also saw insects not far away.

"Misoji. We've got trouble. He's back." She saw him go for his wind tunnel but stopped once he saw the insects. She gripped her bow but felt that she couldn't move. Oh no. I can't move. What's happened to me? She closed her eyes, trying to search for a way that she could get free. Her mother's blood answered. She could move, and went over to Misoji who seemed to be in the same predicament. Eveyone but my parents and Kikyo are frozen on the spot. She released Misoji and turned back towards her parents.

"This is so not good. Damn, I can't use my sword." She just watched and waited for what ever Naraku would do...
~~~~~~
((I'm making Sesshomaru already have been serverly injuried and Rin took care of him and know he finds her again.))
Sesshomaru had been following the scent of blood when he came to a village. The villiage was completely destroyed, and bodies lay everywhere, but he did pick up the scent of a young girl, who was still alive. He found the girl under several bodies, and moved them all out of the way. When he did uncover the girl he could see four messangers of death. He used Tensugia, to get rid of the vermin and the young girl opened her eyes and looked right him. She smiled and reached out to touch his puff cloud.

"Fluffy." she said and started laughing. His face remained passive but he was silently wondering why the girl looked so familiar. That's right, her family once worked for my father and then he set them free. The young girl had once saved him and taken care of him after a brawl with his half brother, Inuyasha. He watched her stand and bow to him,

"Thank you for saving me m'lord." He smirked and stod as well, then held out his hand to the young girl.

"Come, why don't I take back to my house and you can live with me." Once those words came out of his mouth he was surprised at himself for saying that. Great Sanako's having an effect on me concern humans. The girls face lit up she nodded.

"By the way my name's Rin, m'lord." She took his hand walked with him back to his castle.....
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 27, 2004 03:19
Jae watched as the group became paralyzed as well as Toshi and her. Naraku floated closer to her and circled her once then stood before her and grinned viciously. "I have a proposition for you..."
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 27, 2004 08:23
Misoji looked at the white baboon, starting to get his wind tunnel ready. He stopped when he saw the poisonous insects. He looked over at Inuko, realizing that they were pinned to the spot. What was going on?
He watched this person circle around a girl. Something was different about her, but he wasn't exactly sure what yet. So when this opponent started speaking of a proposition he got nervous. He needed to do something...

~~~

Sango and Miroku looked up to see Naraku hovering over the group. Miroku saw the poisonous insects he had brought with him and cursed under his breath. Now he wouldn't be able to use his wind tunnel. Sango was about to hurl her Hiraikotsu when she realized that she wasn't able to move. She looked over at Miroku.
"Miroku, are you immobile as well?" Sango asked.
"Yes. It seems that a spell of somesort has been cast over everyone."

~~~

Kagome looked up at Naraku and watched him then go to the girl.
What does he want with her?she thought. He better leave her alone or else he will pay.
She looked around at everyone, wondering why they weren't moving. Inuko seemed to be able to and so did herself. Kagome looked over at Inu-Yasha.
"Inu-Yasha, can you move?" she asked. "We have to stop Naraku. I don't know what he is up to."
Kichuna
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 28, 2004 10:16
Kichuna was riding Red Lightning as fast as she could. As then neared the village that Kichuna knew acted like Inuyasha's base. Kichuna pulled Red Lightning to a halt and dismounted not far from the village,

"I think that we will wait here and see if he is here. And if not the we will have to go back or we can stay in the Northern Lands for a while. What do you think of that?"

Red Lightning knew better then to make any unneeded noise for the time being so she just nodded her head in agreement. Kichuna patted her on the head "Thats what I thought."

Then Kichuna heard the sound of buzzing coming from the other side on the village.Whats going on? Thats to loud to be bees. She remounted and followed the buzzing. Kichuna stopped so that she was in the cover on the forest but she could see, that Inuyasha and a few of his friends were moving but that the rest of them seemed not to beable to. Kichuna looked around some and then saw a white baboon was talking to some on but she could not make out what it was saying.I think that I will wait and see if I would be of any help to them.
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 28, 2004 12:09
Inuko growled low in her throat as Naraku made a propisition to the other girl who looked alot like her dad. What's he up too. I don't like this. She walked up towards her mom but stopped sensing something moving her body without her being able to control it. The shard. She reached up and ripped the shard that was around her neck and passed it to Kagome.

"Here. Shot this at him. I have a feeling its a fake." she was soon able to move on her own, but saw Naraku aim something at the other half demon. She took her father's sword and threw it at Naraku, he moved of course but also had his attention diverted so that Inuyasha was freed....
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 29, 2004 04:13
"And what makes you think that I would ever side with you?", Jae spoke viciously to him. He raised a hand and stroke her face as he leaned in closer to her. "Because only I can send you home..." Suddenly Jae sensed something coming at the two of them and she jumped back as fast as Naraku did. A huge sword embedded itself into a next to them. Naraku turned to see who had done it. 'Now's my chance...', Jae thought as she quickly grabbed the sword from the tree as it transformed back into the huge katanna. She swung it at Naraku slashing apart his pelt. A massive gash could be seen in his side as he looked back her and the others....
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 29, 2004 05:20
Inuko looked shocked that her dad's sword had transformed for the girl. Naraku could send Misoji and I home, but why the other girl. I have a feeling this all had to do with my parents and Misoji's parents as well. She tried to think of a way that Tetsuiga would change for someone other than herself and her dad. She must be in some way related to either Inuyasha, my siblings or me. I doubt its my dad. Naraku suddenly started speaking to her,
"If the hanyou wishes she and her pathetic monk friend can go home as well. So what'd you say hanyou?" Inuko growled but looked at Misoji. she wanted to go home but felt that she should at least make sure her parents got together, on the other hand she wanted to return home to her real parents. She could see Naraku was bleeding really bad and spoke to him,
"Go to hell. You may have brought my friend and I here but we will get back, without your help. Naraku, your pathetic. You think that by destroying your enemies desendants you'll win. That's pathetic." She took out an arrow, notched it and fired. The arrow became a silver comet and hit Naraku, in the left arm. Bullseye. I got him. Man, I never thought I'd be glad for the old hag's training. She watched Naraku dissapear, as blood soaked the ground...

[Edited on 29/3/2004 by Sanako]
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 29, 2004 01:09
Kagome took the jewel shard and looked down at it for a moment. What if it really wasn't a fake, though? Naraku would have another shard. But for some reason she really trusted this girl. She was so familiar, yet.......
Kagome looked at Inuko and nodded. She took out an arrow and started to tie the shard onto the tip of it, while watching all that went on. Once it was secure, she fitted the arrow into her bow and aimed it at Naraku. Kagome concentrated on him.
"Naraku!" she called.
Kagome let the arrow fly. It soon was surrounded in a pink, unearthly light. She watched it head toward the demon, her bow still out in front of her.

~~~

Misoji, still immobile, listened to Naraku then make a proposition with Inuko. He wanted to see his parents again. Well they were there, but he wanted to see them as a couple again and be a family. But he didn't want that so badly as to make a deal with this demon.
Don't agree to it, Inuko he thought. Please.
He was relieved when she turned Naraku down. Misoji then could only watch what was going on from where he stood frozen to the spot.
Fluffys_gurl
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 29, 2004 01:47
((Sorry guys, I had *alot* of school work and family problems. Here's for making up for lost time. Oh yeah, my net was also down.))

The sun started to come up as Inuyasha and the gang stumbled across Naraku. He was frozen to the spot,
"No, Kagome. I can't move. The other hanyou seems to be okay. Let's see what happens." He soon felt the spell wear off as a sword became imbeaded in a tree behind Naraku. Inuyasha watched in amazment as the other white haired hanyou took a sword that had been imbeaded in a tree behind Naraku and it transformed. That looks just like Tetsuiga. It can't be. He looked at the white haired human seeing as how she'd thrown it. Now that Kagome mentions it, she does look familiar. I wonder if she's related to me in anyway. Keh, who cares. He was about to charge Naraku when a silver comet flew by him and hit Naraku in the arm. Naraku later disappeared but left behind a shard that had fallen out of his arm.

"Come back here Naraku!!! Fight me!!" He got an answer as laughter filled the clearing,

"Your time will come soon enough InuYasha. Just not know." He growled low in his throat and almost killed the next person who came up to him when he noticed a scent, very similar to his half brothers yet slightly different. One person came into mind. Kichuna.

"Come on out Kichuna. I know your there. Your dad's going to kill you, you do realize." He really like his niece because she beat the living day lights out of that toad faced monk, who always insulted him. He saw her come out and the look on Inuko's eyes suddenly heald happiness. Strange. She must know Kichuna somehow. I'll have to ask her about it later. He saw his niece come out of the bushes and come up to him, smiling....
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 29, 2004 02:35
Jae watched as Naraku disappeared. 'He'll be back...', she thought as she looked to the side to see Toshi come up next to her. "Come on... we need to talk to these guys.", Jae said as she approached the group. A young hanyou came out of the brushes just a couple of minutes before they joined the group...
Kichuna
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 29, 2004 03:42
Kichuna stood and came out from behind the bushes as Naraku disappeared, but mostly came out because she'd been found out by her uncle, Inuyasha. She stopped before going any further. There were three silver haired people in the clearing. Two were hanyous the other was human. This is freaky and they all smell very similar. Gahh. Who's my uncle? She eventually found him by locating the rosary around his neck.

"Come on out Kichuna. I know your there. Your dad's going to kill you, you do realize."

"Yeah well I can always take my punishment out on Jaken. No big deal." She saw Inuyasha laugh and Kagome with a stress mark on her forehead and one word was shouted and caused Inuyasha to do a face fall.

"OSEWARI*, boy!!!!!!" The rosary around his neck glowed brightly and he was pulled to the ground. She had to bite her cheek and cover her mouth to surpress the giggles. Everyone in the clearing was laughing really hard and Inuyasha just grumbled something in the dirt which she heard,

"Damn wench."

"Now, now Unccy Inu. That's not very nice." He grumbled again and soon the spell wore off which caused Kagome and Inuyasha to get into a verbal fight....

((Osewari-"HONARABLE" sit. If you guys don't understand that then we've got a problem. j/k))
Fluffys_gurl
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 30, 2004 02:23
Inuyasha was laughing at the aspect of Jaken being tortured by his niece. He didn't notice Kagome behind him and he sso he said
"I just wish the wench was more like you." Next thing he knew he heard,
"OSEWARI!!!!!" He felt himself being pulled to the ground by the damn cursed rosary the old hag had charmed to his neck after he'd awoken from his fifty year sleep.
"Stupid wench."
"OSEWARI!!!" He was pulled even further into the ground, making the hole bigger. I gotta learn to control my mouth around Kagome, but she does look cute when..WAIT A MINUTE!!! Where the hell did that come from? The spell eventually wore off and he didn't jump up and start screaming at her like he normally did he just turned and walked back to Kaede's hut. Everyone including Kichuna followed him, as the sun started rising....

((Its the day of the New Moon so Inuko changes back tonight and Inuyasha goes human tonight as well.))
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 30, 2004 08:09
Jae watched as the group laughed. She had to admit that was entertaining. As Inu Yasha turned to the hut she caught his eye. He motioned for her to follow and so she did. Soon enough the sun had risen and the group was in the hut. As Jae walked in the hut though everyone looked odd at her again but this time Jae stood before them as her human self instead of the hanyou she was last night. Apparently she hadn't realized it yet. "What?", she said to them all. Finally Kagome spoke up, "You... you're a human..."

[Edited on 31/3/2004 by Frodoslover]
Kichuna
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 30, 2004 09:43
Kichuna watched as Inuyasha and compaions walked to the to the village. She made a low whistle to that told Red Lighting that she could not stray far from the village.Kichuna noticed that the human that smelled similar to Inuyasha looked like she happy to see her.What is she so happy about? I've never been her in my life. Kichuna had also noticed that Inuyasha had signaled of another hanyou to follow them back to the village. She got to the hut just in time to see the hanyou turn human....
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2004 12:48
Kagome glared down at Inu-Yasha, who was embedded into the ground thanks to the charm.
"Hmph." She turned her back to him with her arms crossed over her chest, an annoyed and angry expression on her face. "You know, Inu-Yasha, if you don't have anything nice to say you shouldn't say it at all."

~~~

Inside Kaede's hut, Kagome sat next to Inu-Yasha (despite what he had said earlier), Sango sat next to Miroku, and Misoji sat next to Inuko, who had changed back into her half-demon self. They all looked at Jae, who had transformed back into a human.
"You....You're a human...." Kagome piped up, a little surprised.
"Hmm," both Misoji and Miroku thought. They glared over at each other, thinking the other one was copying him.
"What are you thinking, Miroku?" Sango asked, breaking the glaring contest.
Miroku cleared his throat and looked at Jae.
"Inu-Yasha is a hanyou and changes to his human form on the new moon of every month, we all know this. I'm just wondering if perhaps this girl is the same way, only reversed. Instead of turning human for a night she turns into a half-demon, since she is already human."
"This could possibly occur every month, as well," Misoji added, wanting to get the last word in on the explanation.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2004 08:34
Jae thought about it. "I'm afraid its more difficult than that. You see...", she began and then sat down as all eyes stared at her. "That guy in the baboon pelt, you see I saw him at an ancient temple in my timeline and well... me and Toshi followed him. Thing was when we finally met him face to face he had a couple of people with him. With their help, that jerk poured some kind of potion on my back and placed a curse or spell or whatever on me." She sat there for a second thinking about what the guy said. Finally Misoji asked, "Well... do you know what the curse or spell was?" "Yes... he said, 'By day a human, by night only half as your true self should resurface and you shall take another form. This shall be the norm, till true love gives you his heart and then you will take your true form.' " Jae thought some more about it till finally someone spoke up breaking the odd silence...
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2004 05:20
((Oh and just to tell you guys Inuko's still human. I know its wierd but her mother's blood draws out the process of her changing back into a half demon.))

As Inuko walked back to the villiage she couldn't help but feel at least a little relieved on seeing that things were as she remembered. She knew Sesshomaru had a daughter and her name was Kichuna, at least that's what he called her but she prefered to be called Hominvow. Why she had no clue but she knew that if Kichuna existed here than things couldn't get very screwed up no matter what Kikyo tried. Once back at Kaede's Jae started to explain why she turned half demon by night and human by day. Inuko listened to what Jae had said and got a very wierd feeling in her gut.

"So if you turn into a half demon, you must have some kind of demon blood in you. I'm curious as to why when you a demon, your hair is silver and your eyes are gold. Because from what I can tell there aren't many with that trait. You said you lived in modern times, correct?" Jae nodded not understanding where this was going,
"Then why would Naraku target you. You must have some link to one of the people who are here right now. This is getting strange."

((More later))
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2004 06:12
(OOC: Hey Jeanne, everybody. Sorry about my long absence, I just didn't know what to do with Kikyo, lol)

Kikyo had felt Naraku's aura and turned back, running to the clearing. She had arrived too late, and slowed to a walk again when she felt his aura dissapearing.

Night had now fallen, and Kikyo hesitated. She wanted to know about these strange visitors that had come to visit Inu-Yasha, but knew the reaction his human companions would have.

The priestess sighed to herself, squared her shoulders, allowing a cool mask settle over her face and walked to the hut that had once been her home as well.

Reaching out she slid open the door and cooly met the eyes of the others, who stared at her in surprise. Looking at the monk and then Misoji, a flash of surprise flilckered over her face; the two were almost twins. She looked away to stare at Inu-Yasha, confident that he at least would be friendly towards her.
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2004 10:33
Inuko stopped talking when she sensed a great power. Kiyko. What's she doing here? She must've seen just how much Misoji and his dad are alike. She said nothing waiting to see her dad's reaction to Kikyo's arrival. She saw him take on a very surprised look at the arrivial of the dead preistess. Even though she was human she didn't need her demonic nose to tell that Kiyko was dead and didn't belong to this world. She also noticed her mother's reaction and felt surprise at the fact that she was looking at the ground and had scouted away from Inuyasha. So, this is how she acted when dad went and ran off with Kikyo. I have to make sure that Inuyasha chooses Kagome, or else I wont be born and neither will any of my siblings. Great, my future depends on Kikyo going to hell and my mom making a wish on the Shikon Jewel for my dad to become a full demon until he defeats Sesshomaru, and my mom getting pregnant with me. She took a few breathes but then saw her hair was starting to take back its black color and her nails were starting to get sharper, as well as her fangs coming back.....
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email