Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Inu Yasha's Future
on: April 01, 2004 12:40
Kagome looked up at Kikyou after she slid open the door, her eyes wide. She immediately scooted a little ways away from Inu-Yasha and let her gaze fall to the ground.
What is she doing here? she thought frantically. I wonder what Inu-Yasha is going to do...
Kagome looked over at him. The surprised look on his face was disappearing. She sighed slightly, looking away again.

~~~

Misoji watched Kikyou enter the small hut. He leaned over to Inuko.
"What is she doing here?" he whispered.
He had been told by his parents about Kikyou and everything Inu-Yasha, Kagome, and her had been through. Or at least all that they knew about.
Fluffys_gurl
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2004 01:04
Inuyasha was listening to everything going on around him when he heard and smelt Kikyo coming up to the hut. He saw her enter and was surprised she herself came because usually she sent one of her soul skimmers to fetch him. He also disticintly heard Kagome move away from him and Misoji's question to his companion, Inuko.

"Kikyo. What are you doing here?" As usual her face was passive and she was looking strait at him and ignoring everyone else in the room.

"Can't just stop by and see how the man who's life is in my hands is doing against Naraku?" He immediatly saw Inuko narrow her eyes and her hands gripped her bow tightly, and it took the hand of her friend to calm her down, and she visably relaxed. Right now he was at a loss for words but rose and just looked at her,

"I told you, I'll go to hell with you but not before I defeat Naraku for tricking us." The air went deadly silent around him and he saw a *small* smile come to Kikyo's lips. He did sit back down not looking at Kagome because for some reason he felt bad having made that proclimation out loud made his heart twist knowing Kagome was right there next to him. Why do I feel so bad? Kagome's only a friend and nothing more. I owe Kikyo for her untimely death. I choose Kikyo, but why does my heart twist when ever Kagome's around? He didn't look up for the rest of the day at Kagome....
Kichuna
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2004 01:38
Kichuna was sitting in between the monks and was listening to the pointless chatter when she felt two hands touching her butt. One on each side. She stood up, slapped them both really, really hard across the face, screaming,

"HENTAI!!!!!" Everyone in the room looked at her and both monks got beaten again. Miroku by Sango and Misoji by Inkuo, both of whom had stress marks on their foreheads. Miroku and Misoji were on the floor with little swirly eyes; with Inuko and Sango standing over them. Sango with her boomerang and Inuko with her fist up, stress marks on their foreheads and they glared at the two lecherous monks....
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2004 04:05
The room went silent. Kagome kept staring down at the floor, unable to say anything.
"HENTAI!!!"
Kagome looked over at Kichuna and the two monks. She sweatdropped.
"Couldn't help myself," they said at the same time, then glared at each other.
I can't believe how much my father and I are alike Misoji thought. At least when he is married to mother he is much more toned down...
Kichuna
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2004 09:19
(( The only people that have meet Kichuna are Inuyasha and Kagome. Inuko knews Kichuna from the fruture))

Kichuna glared at Miroku and Misoji, " I belive that you two could not help yourselfs. Not.You two have best be lucky that I had a great disliking to pointless bloodshed." She stopped talking to just Miroku and Misoji,

"I dont think that most of you know who I'm. I'm Lord Sesshommru's daughter, Kichuna." Kichuna did not dare sit back down between the monks so she sat back down next to her uncle....
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2004 05:20
Inuko narrowed her eyes at Kikyo's arrival and felt a hand touch her arm. She looked to see Misoiji and immediatly calmed down, but ten seconds later he and his dad were gropping Kichuna. She heard her scream hentai at the top of her lungs and slap both of them, then she got up as well as Sango and slapped them again. Sango, however used her boomerang and Inuko had just punched Misoji in the head.

"I suggest you both turn it down. Especially you Misoji. I'd hate to take you back as a beaten up, bruised and serverly injured man home." She looked at him with her golden eyes and he seemed to get her that her threat was very real indeed but he was even more surprised to find out that Kichuna was Sesshomaru's daughter. She sat back down with Misoji next to her and he leaned over and whispered,

"Why didn't you tell me she was related to you?" She she punched him agian, grabbed his ear and whispered back,

"My dad can't find out about me, its bad enough that I look like him when I'm human and you can't say anything besides you act way too much like your dad for them to figure it out. We'll tell them once we leave for home who we are and not before." He whispered back,

"How are we going to get home?"

"Naraku is the one who brought us here so he's our key to getting back. Now shut up, I want to see what Inuyasha does." She focused her attention back on her dad and Kikyo...
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2004 08:11
Kikyo was about to speak when Kichuna screamed. Kikyo blinked, but then got over her momentary surprised. When all was quiet again, she addressed Inu-Yasha.

"I am not here to take you to Hell." she stated. "I know that Naraku must be defeated. I am here because I am curious about these strangers." She nodded towards Inuko and Misoiji, as well as Toshi and Jae. "Naraku was after them, wasn't he? At any rate..." she stepped in and slid the door shut. "I only want some information for the time being." The priestess knelt on the floor gracefully, and glanced at her riencarnation. She paused and then looked away. "And there is something I can tell you that may help...Kagome." she forced herself to say the girl's name, although she did not look at the girl again.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2004 02:17
Jae watched as everything had unfolded. She watched Kikyou as she addressed her, Toshi, Inuko and Misoji. Jae had a strange feeling that she knew Kikyou as a matter a fact all the others. She had no clue why when suddenly she looked up and saw that Misoji and Miroku were staring at her. Then she looked over at Toshi wondering why they were doing it when she realized that Toshi had the same look on his face as the other two guys. 'Okay... are they all related or something?', she thought to herself. Suddenly Kikyou addressed her...
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2004 04:55
Kikyo looked at Jae and studied her for a moment before speaking. "Who are you?" she asked. "You have a strange aura..."
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2004 06:19
Jae was taken aback by Kikyo's sudden question. "My name is Jae. I was taken from my timeline and brought to this one by Naraku. He placed a curse on me in which the demon blood that had laid dorment in me for so long is to awaken and transform me into a half demon. Why... who knows?", Jae explained to Kikyo. Kikyo had an expression on her face like she was put pieces of a puzzle together...
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2004 07:07
Kagome looked up at Kikyou when she heard the woman say her name. She had never actually said her name before.
"H-Help me?" she questioned.

~~~

Miroku looked quickly away from Jae and shut his eyes.
"Must resist all temptations," he muttered.
"What temptations?" he heard Sango say to him.
He looked at her and saw that she was glaring at him, with a stressmark. He put his hands up in front of him, like she was pointing a gun at him.
"Nothing, nothing at all," Miroku said quickly.
He looked over at Misoji who seemed to have been muttering something similar.
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2004 02:36
Inuko simply continued to look at Kikyo, her face completely calm but inside she was about ready to jump up and kill the dead miko, making everything go as planned. What seemed strange to her was the fact that the sun was so high in the sky. Must not've realized what time it is. I should be changing back at dusk. She simply leaned back against the wall of the hut, her dad's sword leaning against her shoulder and the bow and arrows on her right side, just incase Kikyo went all mental on them...
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 04, 2004 07:24
Jae stood and went to stand by the window and door of the hut. Misoji, Miroku and the others watched her. Toshi came over to see how she was doing and what was up. "I don't know... its like I can sense these bits of energy near by. They are all together in one place but... I just don't know." She was so confused she looked at Toshi and the others, "I see ya guys in awhile." She smiled slightly and with a glint in her eye she left. Where she was going only Jae knew...
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2004 04:09
Inuko looked at Jae and had a strange feeling that she knew where the girl was headed, but turned back to Kikyo as she addressed her.

"What about you? You look just like Inuyasha yet your human." Inuko kept a calm face and turned to the dead woman.

"What's it matter to you? You wont be around long enough to see the end of it all. But your right, I do look like Inuyasha but I'm not human. Well for today I am, but once its nightfall I'm back to being a demon. Not that you should care." Inuko's face remained passive but she had a feeling that Misoji knew she spoke a threat, and to stay away from her when she did complete it....
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2004 05:03
Kikyo's face remained passive, although the girl's rude tone and glare offended her somewhat. As she inwardly seethed, the sudden thought that the gilr acted exactly like Inu-Yasha nearly brought a smile to her face.

Turning away - she had decided to ignore the monks for now and was careful to keep her distance. She doubted they would try anything with her, but one had to be careful - she faced Kagome. The girl stared back at her with the same open expression she always had.

For a moment, Kikyo felt hatred spring up inside; this girl represented in a way, everything she had lost. Then the scar on her chest pulsed warmth and the hatred died away, leaving the confusion Kikyo had struggled with for a long time back in it's place.

Reaching in her quiver, she pulled out an arrow. "Naraku has devised a way to create a barrier that can deflect all of Tetsaiga's attacks; even the Cutting Wind. However, there is one thing he cannot deflect." she offered the arrow to Kagome. "These arrows are infused with my energy; and my body holds soil from Onigumo's final resting place. That is the only thing that can break Naraku's barrier now." She took Kagome's hand and placed the arrow in it, closing the girl's fingers around it. "Do not use it until the time is right."

Kikyo withdrew, stood and walked to the door. She knew she was no longer welcome. At the door, she turned back to Inu-Yasha. The hanyou was looking at Kagome, but turned to her when she called his name.

"I will see you again." she promised, then walked out. She had seen the expression on his face when he thought no one was looking. She had known that girl had feelings for Kagome but was it possible that he also...?

'Well why not?' she thought bitterly. 'After all, I am but a shell."

Two young girls appeared and bowed as she walked up. "What is it?" Kikyo asked.

"My lady, we have seen something that you should know about." the one on the left said. Kikyo nodded.

"Then let us go."

Kikyo gave one last glance back at the hut. Then she turned away.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2004 06:06
((Just letting you guys know, I might not be on some this week due to the fact that my parents can't pay their bills worth crap so we might be cut off for a while. Anywho... here I go...))

Jae left the grounds and soon enough sensed Kikyou leave as well. Jae leaned against the trunk of the tree as she sat on the highest limb and watched the horizon. It had to be mid afternoon. She thought about all that had happened to her and soon enough realized that life would never be the same again. She looked down to see that Miroku and Inu Yasha had come out of the hut and were at the base of the tree looking up at her. She sighed and jumped down landing right in front of them... they seemed to want to speak to her...
Kichuna
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2004 08:45
Kichuna sat watching what everyone was talking about. She kind of knew what was going on but she thought that it would best to sit a listen to what was going on.

After seeing her uncle and one of the monks that had groped her Kichuna was about to talk to the other people in the hut when she heard Red Lightning. She as she walked outside to meet Red Lightning.

"Whats the matter?"

Red Lightning neighed softly to Kichuna

"Your farther is near the borders of the Western and Northern Lands and I thought that you would like to know that."

"Thank you for telling me Red Lightning you can go now and this time do stay close to the village we will hopfuly be leaving here soon." Kichuna patted her horse as she walked back in to forest.

Kichuna saw that Inuyasha was talking the demon truned human and thought that she best wait. I'll ask Uncle Inuyasha after his done talking if we can get out of here as fast as be can. I really dont want to face my farther right now. I wonder if Jaken is still alive or his he finely dead?....

[Edited on 6/4/2004 by Kichuna]
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2004 11:18
Kagome stared down at the arrow in disbelief. Kikyou was actually...helping her!? She looked up from the arrow, planning on thanking the dead woman. But she was gone already.
"Wow. That was really nice of her," she replied to everyone else instead, smiling. "Now we'll definately be able to defeat Naraku."
Kagome tucked the arrow away for safe keeping and later use.

~~~

Miroku watched Kagome put away the arrow then turned his gaze to Inu-Yasha.
"Inu-Yasha, I think we should go learn more from Jae about what exactly happened with her and if she knows anything more about Naraku and his whereabouts."
The monk stood up slowly. He felt Sango's eyes watching his back as he walked out of the hut.
Fluffys_gurl
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 06, 2004 04:34
Inuyasha was just listening to everything but found himself starring at Kagome out of the courner of his eye. After Kikyo left Miroku said,

"Inu-Yasha, I think we should go learn more from Jae about what exactly happened with her and if she knows anything more about Naraku and his whereabouts." He nodded simply and rose with the hentai monk, as his copy was hit over the head again by his white haired companion. This is really strange. That monk looks just Miroku and his companion looks just like me. I wonder what she looks when she's a demon unless I already saw it near the well. Wait a minute. That's it!!! He was going to turn around but would drill the young girl later.....
Kichuna
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 06, 2004 04:48
((Okay guys let me now I need to change any of this.))

Naraku sat in his castle. His kimono thrown off one of his shoulders where that *human*, who looked just like Inuyasha had managed to hit him. The arrow had managed to purify even his poison gas. Not many could do that, only Kikyo and her reincarnation, Kagome could do that. He bandaged his wound and looked up as Kagura and Kanna came into the room.

"What do you want? Can't you see I'm busy." He applied pressure to both thier hearts and they screamed in pain. He smiled slightly, his mood lighting slightly...
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2004 07:33
Sesshomaru was walking back with Rin following him, closely. They were silent as they got to the edge of the clearing and saw his castle. They went inside and several of the servants were bandaging up something that looked like Jaken.
"What's going on? Sokuni, where's my daughter?" He had very little patience for humans as the woman came and bowed to him and stated,
"She left a few hours ago. Where I don't know, but my guess is that she went to Inuyasha." Sesshomaru just glared at her. Jaken had been revived and was bowing profussly.
"Jaken, let's go. We're going to go find Kichuna. Rin, you come along as well." They left and were heading towards where he could smell his daughter. He was taking his time, knowing that she'd try to get out of there...
~~~~
Sanako was sitting in a chair by the fire inside her castle when Takuya, Sakura and Koana came into the room. Takuya bowed and said,
"We're ready to leave m'lady." She rose, and headed for the door. Koana changed to her larger demon cat form, and Sakura got on, as well as Takuya. They left her castle and headed to the border, where she could smell her brothers' and her niece. Sanako's pale blue puff cloud started glowing a soft blue and she lifted off into the air, as did Koana. They sped towards the border and reached it within a few minutes before Sesshomaru did. She even got to the villiage before he did. She walked over to her brother, Inuyasha, and one of the monks, who were talking to a human up in a tree. Kichuna saw her first, and Sakura hopped off of Koana and ran to hug the girl who she thought of as an older sister.
"Hominvow!!!!" her niece bent down and hugged the girl briefly, then looked at her aunt and Sanako knew right away why Sesshomaru was on his way.
"Kichuna, you and friends had best cross the border and come into my territory. You can stay at the castle until your father gives up." She saw her niece contemplating it....

((There you go Kichuna. Have fun you guys.))
Kichuna
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2004 02:50
Kichuna was walking towards Inuyasha when she saw Sakura come bounding up to her, and hugged her briefly. She looked at her aunt in the eye and saw her aunt smile and shake her head, immediatly understanding. She was about to say something when her aunt spoke,

"Kichuna, you and friends had best cross the border and come into my territory. You can stay at the castle until your father gives up." She looked over at Inuyasha but he was busy with one of the two hentai monks. She was thinking if she should ask him about leaving to go to the Northern lands so that they'd be safe atleast....
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2004 05:00
Kagome sat outside in the sunlight looking down at the jewel shard held in between her two fingers. Even though the birds were chirping and it was a nice day, her mind was somewhere else entirely.
Kikyou. Inu-Yasha said that he would still follow her into hell. So...where does that leave me? Does Inu-Yasha even see me in his future at all?
Kagome looked up into the cloudless blue sky and sighed.
Inu-Yasha, will you really forget me that easily to go with Kikyou?
She blushed suddenly and shook her head slightly as if trying to physically remove her thoughts.
What am I thinking? Why should I care what he does? It's not like he likes me.........and of course I don't like him....
Kagome's thoughts were interrupted by light footsteps approaching. She looked over to see who was coming toward her.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2004 06:19
Toshi approached Kagome seeing that she was lost in thought turned to leave. "No... wait!", she said him. She motioned for him to sit down and so he did. "So...", he said trying to figure out what to talk to her about but she quickly asked him a question...
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2004 06:48
"Toshi, you're from the modern day, too," Kagome began. "How were you able to get into the feudal era? I know it was because of Naraku, but...is he really capable of something like that?"
Kagome looked at the boy, waiting for an answer. If Naraku was suddenly able to possess a trait like this then he must have gotten stronger. But how much stronger?
~~~

Misoji stared at Sango. She didn't notice for a couple moments, then glared at him.
"Is there something you want?" she asked.
He coughed slightly and moved next to her.
"Nothing really. I was just wondering if perhaps you love fa-er, I mean Miroku yet?"
Sango's eyes went wide and one twitched slightly.
"L-L-Love him?" Suddenly she looked away. "Of course I don't love him. What are you talking about? And what do you mean 'yet'?"
"Oh. Nothing. That was an accident."
Whew. That was close Misoji thought.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 10, 2004 04:08
"Yes.. and how Naraku did it I'm really not to sure. It appeared to be some kind of vortex... but let's not speak of that now...", Toshi said as he scooted closer to Kagome. "In case something happens to me and I'm not able to survive this adventure...", he said as she put an arm around Kagome's waist and pulled her closer to him, "...would you be willing to have my child?"
*WHACK!*
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 10, 2004 07:54
WHACK!
"Hmph." Kagome stood up and walked away from Toshi, her fist clenched at her sides. "What is up with guys these days? They are all perverts! I mean a girl can't even have a nice conversation with one without being hit on!" she muttered, still walking off.

~~~

Miroku looked up at Jae, who was sitting in a tree then jumped down in front of them. He cleared his throat, deciding to speak first. "Jae, would you happen to know of Naraku's whereabouts? What exactly did he say to you?"
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 10, 2004 01:06
Jae looked the monk over as well as Inu Yasha. "If I knew that already I wouldn't be standing here talking to y'all!", she said quite sarcastically. Suddenly she put her hand over her mouth and stepped back. 'What am I saying...', she thought. Her hand dropped as she looked down and said, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at y'all like that. I'm afraid I don't know where his castle is." She stepped a bit closer as she examined the two of them. She hadn't thought about it before but the monk was actually kinda cute... "What he said to me... well, he wanted to make a proposition with me.." She looked at them hoping they wouldn't ask what it was but as her luck usually ran, they did...
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 10, 2004 06:12
Miroku looked her over and said, "No need to apologize. That was a stupid question on my part. What kind of proposition did he offer you?"
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 11, 2004 08:10
Jae looked over at Inu Yasha and then back to Miroku then looked down as she replied, "He wanted me as his bride... He said if I were to marry him he would let me and Toshi go home whenever we wanted. Toshi could stay but I would only be able to visit. He said with both of our demon blood together our offspring would be the most powerful being in the universe." She looked up at the two guys who had taken a couple of steps back...
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2004 01:42
Inuko was sitting in a near by tree listening to everything. The sun was low in the sky meaning that it was almost dusk. Soon I'll be back to my demon self. She heard her mother whack Toshi, having a feeling that he asked her the question that Misoji usually asked her. She watched the sun set and felt her demon blood return. Her hair turned black with a silver sheen to it and two dog ears appeared on the top of her head with silver tips. Her eyes stayed golden. she jumped down from the tree and walked over to her dad, hearing Jae's last comment.

"He wanted me as his bride... He said if I were to marry him he would let me and Toshi go home whenever we wanted. Toshi could stay but I would only be able to visit. He said with both of our demon blood together our offspring would be the most powerful being in the universe." She felt a gag coming. She said what the other two were most likely thinking,

"That's just gross. I'm sorry but it is. It gives me the hebijibes just thinking about something like that. I hope you didn't agree." She noticed her dad and Miroku staring at her.

"What!?"

"Your scent is that of a half demon."

"I am a half demon." She just shrugged off their questions, and turned her attention back to Jae.

"Care to come to the hot spring with me? I could use it. I'll go ask Kagome and Sango. Your welcome to come along." She reached Sango first,

"Sango, I'm going to the hotspring. Care to come?" She whacked Misoji on the head and grabbed his ear so he heard her,

"Don't even think about following because my dad's sword will transform for me and I can chop you in half." The demon exterminator just nodded and went over to Kagome. Inuko watched her mom and Sango head for a near by hotspring, and she followed, not waiting to hear Jae's answer to the invitation....
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2004 02:25
Jae turned to leave and then looked back at the guys. "We can finish this later...", she said then she turned back and followed the other girls to the hot springs. The girls were already beginning to undress as Jae looked around questioningly when finally Kagome asked, "What are you looking for?" Jae blushed slightly as she answered, "I like to get undress without anyone looking at me." Finally she saw a big rock close by and ducked behind it and undressed. Finally when she was ready she asked the girls to look away from her so she could get in. They shrugged, agreed and after hearing the slight splash of the water they knew she was in. But what they saw next they didn't expect to see... apparently she was hiding herself from the neck down by croaching down in the water...
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2004 04:18
Kagome and Sango sat in the water and looked at Jae.
"What's wrong? It's not like we're going to bite," Kagome said.
"Yeah. We aren't like the guys and hit on anything that moves. Plus we aren't like that," Sango said in return.
Kagome leaned farther back, closing her eyes, and sighed contentedly.
"Mmm, this is great."

~~~

"I know she told me not to peep, but her threat couldn't have been serious," Misoji said to himself as he sneaked through the woods toward the hot spring. "And it isn't like I would go there to look at either of ours mother. That would just be wrong." He shuddered. "So she shouldn't get mad."
Misoji continued his trek when he stepped on something.
"Ow!"
He looked down and saw Miroku kneeling behind a rock and looking over it.
"Why don't you watch where you're going," Miroku said. "Wait. What are you doing here!?"
"What am I doing here? What are you doing here!?"
Kichuna
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2004 10:01
Kichuna saw that the monk and the demon truned human where done talking and that all the girl had gone down the path leading to the hot spring. Kichuna walked over to her uncle and said,
"Uncle Inuyasha, I need to get out of here as fast as I can because my dad is by. And he was not looking happy from what I heard. Sanako has invited me along with you and your friends to the Northern Lands. I will be going with Sanako no matter what you do."
Kichuna waited to see if her uncle and friends where going to come with her aunt and her back to the Northern Lands....
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2004 03:01
"Oh... its not that its just that well... my body isn't exactly the best looking...", Jae said slightly embarrassed as she stood up. The other girls stared in shock as Jae stood revealing what seemed to be like never ending scars as they lined her body from chest to toe...
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email