Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: buffy
on: March 20, 2004 05:45
Pheonix walked slowly towards Willow. She saw her finger and pulled a band air out of her bag. "Here." She handed it to her. "You should probably get that checked out. That nail looks pretty rusty." She didn't keep eye contact with Willow, not wanting her to question her about why she left class. Knowing she would probably be asked anyway, she began making up something in her head.

[Edited on 21/3/2004 by CarolP]
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2004 09:37
buffy took one last look at angel and fled from giles's condo.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2004 12:54
Buffy walked back into high school. it was in between a period so she quietly started down the hall towards her locker. "Summers!" a voice called from behind her. "Snyder." she muttered. Buffy slowly turned around. "What do you think you're doing?" he asked walking towards her. His smile widening when buffy had no response. "I uhh I was umm." she started. "There was a freak fire today in biology, its your period and I'm going to look and look until I find out how everything is your fault. Skipping school huh?" Buffy glared. "I think some detention might change your mind about skipping again. how's saturday?" saturday was buffy's birthday. "Its really not good because-" Perfect." Snyder smiled widely and turned and walked away to leave buffy standing there in a huff.

[Edited on 24/3/2004 by CarolP]
aragornlvr423
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 28, 2004 03:15
"Thanks!" she said taking the band ade thankfully. She washed her hand and put it on. "The trash can blew up in biology today... to bad you missed it" Willow said throwing away the remains of the band aid. "Too bad" Pheonix replied, not sounding very excited. "Well i umm have to get going im probably already late for algebra thanks for the band aid." Willow said waving goodbye. Willow arrived in her algebra classroom just as the late bell rang, she walked over and took a seat between Xander and Tara. "I wonder where Buffy is" Willow thought to herself. "Whats all this stuff about my friend ange... did he bite off you finger too?!?!" Xander asked suddenly looking down at Willow's finger"
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 29, 2004 02:17
Buffy stalked down the hall towards her algebra class. at least shed see willow. she hurried down past the usual class skippers and into the algebra room. "Well, ms. summers." the teacher mocked. "nice of you to join us. your just in time for the last..." he glanced at his watch. "15 minutes." Buffy bkushed deeply and took her seat in the back row. She muttered a hello to tara, willow, and xander.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 29, 2004 08:22
"Well?" Tara whispered impatiently to Buffy. "What was you know who like? Did he talk? What happened?" Tara quickly shut up when the teacher darted evil looks her way but she stared at buffy and awaited the reply.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 29, 2004 10:19
Buffy nodded and pulled out a peice of paper and began scribbling a note to tara on it with a purple pen....
"It was the worst thing i had ever seen. he was chained to giels's bedpost. he didint say anything, muttered my name a bit. it was so sad, worse than when i killed him. he looked so broken and lost and scared. it tore my heart out. he even shuddred when i tried to touch him. then to make matters even better when i came back here snyder gave me detention, on my birthday! i swear i'll kill him someday. am i allowed to do that if im a slayer???
Buffy ended the note, folded it and passed it to tara. taras brow furrowed. xander turned around. so buffster hows "deadboy"? he hasked jokingly. "please dont xander, im nto in the mood." buffy mumbled and slid lower in her seat.
aragornlvr423
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 29, 2004 11:02
"I love Snyder he always finds just the right birthday present. Willow took the note out of Tara's hands and looked sadly back at Buffy. And stared down at the checkered band aid that Pheonix had given her... "owww" Willow said loudly suddenly feeling a sharp burning pain from her finger, she turned around and saw the class staring at her, she could feel her face heating up. "Ms. Rosenberg!" the teacher yelled "do you and your friends enjoy interuputing my class?" Willow stared back at her finger because as soon as the pain had come it had gone.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 29, 2004 11:57
Buffy looked up in her teachers face. "It was my fault." she stuttered. she didnt want willow to get in trouble again, she had gotten in trouble last week when the school ordered a locker search and found some of her magic supplies in her locker. the teachers had been keeeping a close eye on her since. "I was disrupting the class mrs.-" buffy couldnt for the life of her remember her name! "Anywho, i should be punished, shame shame." he said loudly and awkwardly. willow, tara, xander, and cordy could tell she didnt want the teacher to take the note. "Well i'll be taking that note." the teacher announced, perfectly on cue. Buffy sat back down and lowered her head. the teacher snatched the note from willow's hands. willow was paralyzed with fear, they would know about buffy being the slayer. the teacher raised her eyebrows as she read. Buffy was ready for it....the teacher folded the note carefully and handed it to buffy. "well ms. summers, want to explain this?" she asked. buffy nodded. "i am, well you see im uhh." "Writing a novel!" xander chipped in. "A romance novel, really its nothing." buffy added. the teacher nodded like she didnt beleive her and walked back up to your desk. "Well you'll be happy to know that im assigning you detention for today after school." the teacher said as she wrote up the detention slip. "Thats will give you time to....work on your novel." The teacher added. "Yes mam." buffy muttered under her breath.
aragornlvr423
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 29, 2004 04:18
The bell rang. "Oh buffy you shouldn't have... all the teachers already hate you" Willow muttered "Don't worry about it" Buffy said. "But on the bright side at least I'll have a detention buddy!" "Damnit" Willow muttered under her breath "I forgot all about it, today sucks!" "Tell me about it..." Buffy said. "So no one told me anything about deadboy?" Xander said walking up behind them. "you don't understand the difference between the right time to ask stupid questions and the wrong time do you?" Buffy asked. "Nope" he replied and kept on walking. "So what was up with your yelp?" Buffy asked. "I don't know, my finger just suddenly started hurting like someone was chopping it off to feed to their pet earmuff" Willow replied.They countiued walking. Bellowing could be heard down the hall. "FIRST YOU STEAL MY MUSTARD NOW MY CHEESE AND MY SPLEEN WHEN WILL THE TORMENT END?!?" "And i thought sunnydale couldn't get any weirder." Buffy said rolling her eyes. "OWWW" Willow screamed suddenly as pain ran up from her index finger to her elbow. "What it it?" Buffy said. "Oh, probably nothing, probably side effects of the spell i did last night..." willow said between gasps. The pain quickly went away. "It's all better now, i think im gonna go home or somethin' call me later" Willow said walking towards the door. She still felt a bit tipsy. She pushed open the door that led to freedom, only to see the principal and the superintendent of the school eatting lunch at the nearby bench. "Hello Ms. Rosenberg it is sure a nice day out isn't it, im suurrreee that's why you are heading out of school property right now, correct?" the principal said."You know this is exactly waht i hate about this generation, i feel like skipping school so i can go and have sex with my boyfirend" the superintendent said in pure mocking voice and plastered a fake smile on his face. "so why exactly are you skipping school?" he asked. "Well... my sister in law's brother's aunt once removed died." nice one willow she thought to herself. "and you were close with your sister in law's brother's aunt once removed?" the principal asked. "yes me and my sister in law's brother's aunt once removed were like sisters." "Well you can tell your sister in law's brother's aunt once removed that they just got you 2 days of detention!" the principal said. "but.... she's dead..." willow said blushing.

[Edited on 30/3/2004 by aragornlvr423]
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 29, 2004 05:22
Pheonix finally came out of the bathroom as the bell rang. Knowing she probably shouldn't have skipped class on her first day, she couldn't help it. Adjusting her glasses she went to her locker, just wanting to go home. She still felt a little unstable.

Pheonix decided to just go home. She shut her locker and walked outside, seeing Willow talking to the principal and super. They didn't look happy, and from the look on Willow's face, she had gotten detention or something.

She began walking towards them, hoping they wouldn't notice her. But, since she was worried about them noticing her, they did. "oh, Kyri, I was hoping I'd run into you."

She blushed, not just because she was embarassed, but because she hated it when people called her Kyri. "Yes?"

"You missed your third period class. I hope you won't be making a habit of it, it is after all, your first day."

Pheonix's cheeks had become bright red. "I'm not going to make a h.."

She was cut short. "Well, just to be sure, you have detention today."

Pheonix nodded, not saying a word. She was begining to get angry and didn't want to risk anything happening. But, as usual, she couldn't stop it. As her anger grew, and the super and principal walked away, smoke began coming from Snyder's shoe. Suddenly, it burst into flames.

Pheonix let out a sharp gasp of horror, then ran back into the school, straight into the bathroom. She turned on the sink, and wound up cutting her hand on the same nail Willow had cut hers on. Letting out a small cry of pain, she sat down on the floor, pressing a paper towel to her bleeding hand, tears in her face.

She had been unable to control it before, but never had it been directed at anyone. And worse, she didn't stick around to see if he was alright. The back of her mind whispered, He deserved it. He gave you detention "No!" She yelled out angrily, only to look up, seeing Willow standing over her.

She did not know what to say.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 30, 2004 11:42
Buffy wandered along the empty hallways. (school had ended) she hadnt seen willow after she had wigged and ran out so she deicided to stay there and wait for giles.
aragornlvr423
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 30, 2004 12:38
There was a long silence. Finally Willow spoke. "That damn nail... the should really get new sinks 'round here" "Yeah" Pheonix muttered. "Well look and the bright.... well maybe it isn't all that bright but better than dark side... me and buffy have detention too." There was another silence.

"I bet the nurse is still in her office... i guess im gonna go get it checked out." Pheonix said. "I should probably get my finger checked out too, I'll come with you"
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 30, 2004 05:41
Pheonix got up and walked out of the bathroom, Willow following behind her. Thoughts kept running through her head, but she couldn't really distinguish them from one another. She kept silent until they got to the office. The nurse walked over to them. "What do you need?"

Pheonix took the paper towel away from her finger. "I, well we, cut our fingers in the bathroom on a rusty nail. We thought we should probably come and get them looked at."

As the nurse cleaned their cuts and looked them over, Pheonix was reluctant to talk. She thought that for sure by now Willow would know that something was different about her. Last time someone found out about what she could do, she had government agents after her. That was the true reason she had to move.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2004 02:06
Buffy had just walked into the library when giles walked in ehind her looking a mess. His hair was sticking out at all places and his clothes were rumpled. "One guess." he muttered. "Angel." buffy said. giles nodded. "Shall we go on with your training?" Buffy nodded weakly and pulled a crossbow from the cage. She held it up and aimed it at their latest target....a picture of snyder.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2004 04:31
Tara turned to Xander as he was the only one left. "Man,what's going on with everybody? Fire in the classroom,then Will hurting herself and now Snyder," She turned her head towards him,who was now hopping around trying to put it out and nobody was helping."You got detention tonight yet? Everybody else seems to. Anyway,what do you think of Angel coming back?"
aragornlvr423
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2004 10:18
After the nurse had cleaned out the cuts and put a bright shiny yellow band aid on Williows and a green one on Pheonix's they left the office. "Well...i um... have to go.. see you tomorrow." Pheonix said and turned and started walking in the other direction. "ok bye" Willow said.
Willow started walking towards the library. maybe I can at least get in a talk with giles Willow thought. She pushed open the doors to the library. She saw Buffy and Giles. She walked over to them. "Lovin' the picture!" Willow said smiling"If I had any clue how to work that thing I'd wanna take a shot." "I thought you were going home." Buffy said putting the crossbow down on a nearby table. "Yeah Snyder caught me and gave me 2 nights of detention and he gave Pheonix one too, talk about a great first day." Willow said. "poor porkypine needs its chicken" she muttered starting to feel a bit tispy.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2004 11:07
Buffy sat down and looke dup at giles. "Tell willow." Giles uttered an exasperated sigh. "Tell her giles." Giles shifted his weight uncomfortably. "Buffy's birthday is coming and as you know it will be her eighteenth birthday and-" "Giles!" buffy cried. Giles cleared hsi throat. "Yes yes. There is a new demon coming, malignant. he is physically indestructable and he is planning to open the hellmouth. He needs a slayers blood to open the hellmouth and." "And being the only candidate that means me." buffy added feircly. Giles nodded weakly. "cant be killed? but eveything can be killed." willow said uncertainly. Buffy shook her head. "this is bad giles." she whispered.
aragornlvr423
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2004 11:21
"buffy!" Willow said and ran over and gave her a hug. "It must be killed" Willow said softly. "Just stake it like you normally do" I'm afraid it doesn't work that way." Giles said. "We can hide from it... im good at hiding... acually im great at hinding in hind and go seek i was almost always caught last! Even ask Xander." Willow said deterimanly
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2004 06:29
Pheonix walked away from Willow, only to hide out in the bathroom. She still didn't have any school books. "I wonder if the librarian is still here." she spoke to herself, as no one else was around.

Not really wanting to, she headed for the library. She somehow managed to get lost and finally found her way. "He's probably gone by now with my luck." She pushed open the door. As she walked in, she saw Buffy holding a crossbow and aiming it at a picture of Giles. "um..." She trailed off, forgetting that she had come to get school books.

((dun dun dun!))
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2004 01:44
"Giles im not talking to-" buffy turned around with her crossbow. "Oh no." she muttered under her breath. "Hi uhh Pheonix. This probably looks really strange but i'm uh im training for a play, a music. its called shoot the librarian in the head." Pheonix gave her a look that obviously said she didnt buy it. Buffy breathed in a bug breath. "Might as well go for the shock factor." she thought to herself. "There are things in this world pheonix and they're evil and i slay them. i'm the slayer." pheonix stood there with her mouth gaping. "I knew it!" she cried. "I knew vampires and demons existed!" "You can't tell anyone!" buffy cried. Pheonix nodded herhead.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2004 05:27
Pheonix then went silent. Buffy had just told her a huge secret, but did she dare tell hers? "I...well." she paused thinking of how to word it. "I'm, hmm" she stopped, not knowing what to say. She decided it best if she just come out with it. "I'm not exactly what you would call normal either...I well, I can control fire." She fell silent, then added, "I'm the one who started the fire in the ((what class was it, biology?)) biology room, and I'm the one who set Snyder's foot on fire. I didn't mean to, but I just can't control it sometimes."
aragornlvr423
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2004 10:59
Xander emerged from behind a book shelf and took a place next to Willow, who was just standing there not knowing what to say. She turned and look at Pheonix, she looked relieved. "Oh it's share a sercert time is it now?... Well now i feel left out, wait wait i got it... I'm a person, not anything special just plain old Xander." Xander said. "I'm a umm... witch... in training" Willow said breaking out of her trance.

[Edited on 1/4/2004 by aragornlvr423]

[Edited on 2/4/2004 by aragornlvr423]
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2004 09:53
Buffy sighed. "Guys this evils is gonna be bad." "bad, we can handle bad!" xander said confidently. "This is worse." buffy said. i dont know how ill stop it. im scared."
aragornlvr423
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2004 02:29
"So let me get this straight" Xander said. "There's some bad guy who wants to kill you to open the Hellmouth, and you can't kill him?" "'bout right" Buffy replied. "Generally speaking, when scary things get scared: not good" Xander said."You should run get out of town or something!"

Willow looked up at Buffy. "There must be some way to kill him, everything's killable isn't it, just stick a stake or two threw it!"

[Edited on 3/4/2004 by aragornlvr423]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2004 01:47
"We could just research him," Tara pointed out helpfully. "I bet there's something on the internet or in one of these books that could help. Maybe there's some ritual you have to do to get rid of it and not just staking it."

(argornlvr423-your avatar is the coolest!!)
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2004 03:36
"Willow, Tara? Could you try looking him up on the internet. His name is Kakistos." Willow and Tara nodded. "I guess this leaves me for dougnut run." Xander said gloomily. "Sorry Xand, please?" Xander looked at the helpless face on buffy. "Ok." he replied and began walking out the door. "I'll look in my books." Giles announced.

[Edited on 3/4/2004 by lothriel0311]
aragornlvr423
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2004 05:02
"We better get to it" Willow said to Tara. and they walked into the other room and sat down on the computer bench. Willow heard Xander leaving and muttering "Kakistos what a name... why do demons always have weird names, i would hate to me named Kakistos... why can't they just have a simple name like george or something?" he trailed off.

((Thanks!!!))
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2004 08:06
Pheonix stood there quietly. She watched Xander leave to get dougnuts, muttering to himself. "um, is there anything I can do?" She hated just standing there, not doing anything.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 04, 2004 03:04
It was getting to be sunset. "Sure." Buffy repiled. "Go get a weapon from the cage, you're coming with me." Pheonix walked to the cage and pulled out a sword. "Ok that'll do. Come on." Buffy said as she and pheonix walked out the door. "Wish me monsters!"
aragornlvr423
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2004 09:27
"This sure isn't a very popular demonish thing." Willow said after a half an hour. The library door opened. Everyone turned. Xander walked in "Wow i never knew i was this popular, is that all you guys have been doing since i left? Waiting for me to return?" Xander said. "Oh yeah Xander" Tara said. "So you got the doughnuts?" "Oh i see thats all I'm in use for, my ability to buy doughnuts" Xander said dropping the doughnuts on the table.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2004 03:46
Buffy walked next to pheonix. "So pheonix you uhh u set things on fire...thats frickin' awesome." she waited for pheonix to respond.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2004 04:34
Pheonix grabbed a sword and followed Buffy.

"So pheonix you uhh u set things on fire...thats frickin' awesome." Pheonix turned to her as she spoke.

"I guess its okay. Not so much fun when I can't control it though. Like with Snyder...." She paused. "But, then again, I guess he had it coming to him."
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2004 11:35
"Yumm,doughnuts. And yes Xand,we were waiting for you. We know how much you love researching stuff." Tara said happily whilst dumping a huge pile of books in front of him. "Enjoy."
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 07, 2004 07:39
Buffy smiled. "Anyone who can set snyder's foot on fire is cool with me." she said laughing. Pheonix gave her a wane smile. Buffy quickly stopped laughing and looked down the street to see a vamp coming down. "You'd better let me take this." she said. pheonix nodded. Buffy ran up ahead and looked at the vamp. "You know you could put a little effort into hiding yourself." The vamp snarled. "But now you're here and i'm here we might as well finish this." Buffy sent a sidekick right into it's jaw and it made a cracking sound. She pulled a stake from her jacket and plunged it into it's chest. "Bye." she said after it had dusted.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email