Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: buffy
on: April 07, 2004 05:02
Pheonix watched in amazement as the vampire was turned to dust. "That was so cool!" She hesitated, "so, um, is Xander seeing anyone?" She instantly regretted asking. I had to ask, just had to ask. Oh great, now she's going to wind up telling him I asked that, oh man., thoughts raced through her head, her cheeks slowly turning pink.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2004 02:08
Buffy's eyes widened slightly she looked at pheonix. "Xander and Cordelia used to date but they broke up because Xander had some lip action going on with willow. hence the weirdness. I won't say a word to anyone. Your crush is safe with me." She added smiling again.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2004 05:20
Pheonix smiled, "Thanks." She looked around. "So, um, now what? Do we look for more vampires?"
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2004 05:40
"Umm....I don't think so. It's only 9:00 but You should probably get home. You're parents might get worried."
aragornlvr423
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2004 05:43
I wonder what Buffy's doin' Willow thought to herself after paging through what seemed like the thousandth book. There was nothing on the internet about him. "This demon seems evil" Willow said "Yeah most of the are evil Wil..." Xander said opening up another book.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2004 05:48
"Ooh look i found it!"Tara shouted."Oh no,wrong guy. Man there's nothing anywhere. I'm sure this guy doesn't exist. Maybe it's just some cunning plan to keep us out of the way. Hmm..."She thought whilst walking to the kettle to make some coffee to keep them all awake
aragornlvr423
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2004 06:05
Tara came over with some coffee. "Ha, ha, ha! Coffee! It makes me jumpy" Willow said ((sorry! i just had to use that quote!))
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2004 08:20
Buffy dropped pheonix off at her house and headed back to the library. She was about 2 blocks from school when something jumped out of the bushes and knocked her to the ground. "Ow!." she cried as her hand scarped against the sidewalk. She looked up to see Angel standing in front of her in one of his trademark outfits...black pants, red shirt and a leather duster. "Angel." she murmered. "What's the matter slayer? shouldn;t you be more alert?" he asked teasingly. Buffy stood up. "I'm sorry." he finished. "You just looked so attackable." Buffy smiled at her old boyfriend. "You're really ok. I thought you'd gone crazy or something." Angel reached out his hand and brushed her cheek. "I was in hell, I dont know why i was sent back, but im here." he finished. Buffy looked at him hard and took his hand. "Come on. I was just going back to the library."
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2004 06:16
Pheonix went inside, walking quietly, not wanting to wake her dad. She went up to her room, shutting her door behind her. Throwing her things onto the floor beside her bed, she sighed. She turned on her radio, only to hear a song she hated. Groaning, she flipped it to cd player and began listening to Lacuna Coil.

After a few minutes, she began walking around her room, bored. "I give up, I'm getting out of here." She took off her sweatshirt, to reveal a corset tank top, which she then covered with a black trench. She then opened her window, jumping down from the second floor. Surprisingly, she landed softly on her feet in a crouch. Looking up, she noticed how far she had jumped. "That was weird." She shook it from her mind and began walking down the quiet streets.

"Okay, now where to go?" She looked around. She blew her hair out of her face, and started walking, going nowhere in particular.

Soon she found herself in a small alley. She shoved her hands deep into her pockets, feeling like she was being watched. "Hello?" She looked behind her, seeing no one. Still the feeling would not go away.

((okay, if anyone wants to jump in, I was thinking maybe its a vampire, and she winds up being able to direct her fire at it, burning it up. Something like that, unless you wanna throw spike or something in at all, and make her i dont know, lol, maybe like him, or almost bit, whatever, I've written enough for now, lol))
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 10, 2004 02:36
"Hello Luv." whispered a very hot british voice from behind her. Pheonix jumped a bit and turned to see a tall pale man with blue eyes and platinum blonde slicked back hair with a cigarette in his hand. "What's a girl like you doin' all alone out here, things could.....eat....you." his words were slurred and it sounded like he had been drinking....................

(i was thinking maybe pheonix could set his hand on fire and he could try and attack her or something, maybe run away...whatever...)
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 10, 2004 06:14
((good idea, I'm going to take it and run with it.))

Pheonix turned at the sound of the voice, startled. She couldn't help but think how cute he was, not to mention she had always been a sucker for accents. "I was just going for a walk, you know, to get some air." She realized she was stepping backwards as she spoke.

What's the big deal, he's probably drunk, if I need to get away I highly doubt he would be able to run after me without tripping over his own feet. Besides, if things get to bad, I can always use my powers, well, It'll probably be an accident if I do, but anyway... Her thoughts trailed off as she noticed he had moved closer to her.

"Um, what are you doing out walking around?" She was getting kind of nervous, the the site of the cigarette didn't help. She felt the power wanting to escape her again. Oh no, she thought. She tried to push it away, but couldn't.

As she looked away, her attention became focused on the cigarette. As the man took it away from his mouth, it burst into flame, engulfing his hand. Pheonix jumped back in surprise. The man screamed, managing to put the flames out quickly. Pheonix had tears in her eyes, "I'm sorry, I, I didn't mean to." She started backing away.

The man's face morphed into a terrible scary and grotesque form. Pheonix stepped backwards quickly, only to trip and fall. Great, I chose to anger a vampire... The man walked quickly to her, grabbing her by the hair, pulling her to her feet. A look of fear spread across her face as she looked into the eyes of the man, well, vampire. He was smiling, showing his fangs.

"I didn't mean to, I swear." She tried to pull away, but his grip was too strong.

He whispered in her ear. "Remember what I said about things eating you? Well, looks like I was right." He leaned closer to her neck, tears now falling down her cheeks....

((dun dun dun! who will save her?! ))
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 11, 2004 07:33
"Poor litt'l girl." called a soft british voice. A girl in a black dress came into veiw (drusilla) with long black hair. "Spike, don't you want to save some for mummy." "Drusilla." he said impatienly. "She set my bloody hand on fire." Drusilla looked at the girl and a sort of whine came from her mouth. "Spike it's not time to kill her.....yet. she's got friends, slayer friends. they'll kill you." Spike morphed back into human. He pulled pheonix's tear stained face up to his. "You listen litt'l girl, you do one more thing ot me or dru i'll pull out your lungs and stuff them down your throat." he threw her to the ground and grabbed dru's arm. "come on." he muttered.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 11, 2004 04:40
((very nice, very nice))

Pheonix crawled to the alley wall. She hugged her knees to her chest, hiding her face. Her tears stopped but she couldn't slow her heart-rate. She was terrified. Slowly she got to her feet. She was feeling very shaky and decided it best if she just went home.

She walked quickly home, locking herself in her room when she got there. She quickly showered and changed into her pajamas. Crawling into bed, she jumped at every noise she heard. It took nearly an hour before she fell asleep, and even then it was not peaceful. Many times she awoke in a cold sweat, having been joustled from sleep by nightmares about running into Spike and Drusilla again.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2004 01:27
((Very good!!))

Tara heard some banging and looked out of the window. "Brilliant," She said sarcastically to Willow and Xander. "Spike and Druisilla. Oh,good they are going.And neither have blood on their fangs which is always a good start. We'll have to remember to tell Buffy in the morning. There's no use going out to them now, it's getting light."
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2004 11:09
As if on cue Buffy walked into the library holding hands with angel. "DEADBOY!" xander yelled. "Are you evil, by any chance?" xander asked inching away. "He's good." buffy stated. "Any news?"
aragornlvr423
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2004 02:12
((BRAVO BRAVO!!!))
Willow turned around. "deadboy?" she started and looked up "Oh i get it" she said looking at Angel, and moved her green turleneck up more to fully cover her neck. I hate vampires she thought to herself. "So how's killing random people and sucking their blood out been treating you?" Xander asked. "No offence meant" he muttered after Buffy threw him a look. "This isn't the time" Buffy said turning around. "Remember this non killable demon wants to kill me?" "Oh yeah" Xander said. "I forgot" "We didn't find anything" Willow said sadly "other than what we already know" she added promtly
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2004 03:49
Pheonix sat up for the, what was it, the fifth, sixth time that night? She attempted to slow her breathing and decided just to get up since it was already getting light out.

Quickly showering, she threw on a pair of baggy black pants and a worn out Rancid t-shirt. She grabbed her trench coat and walked out the door, deciding it was safe to walk about the streets if the sun was starting to rise. A chill was still in the air so she put on her coat. Hearing the footsteps of her boots on the pavement echoing in the emptiness, she jumped slightly.

She caught site of the library, and decided to see if the others were there yet, or if they ever left. She knocked as she pushed the door open, "anyone here?" She saw everyone. "Did you guys even go home last night?" She grinned and sat down next to Willow. It was then she noticed a man hand in hand with Buffy. Not wanting to sound rude or stupid, she didn't ask who he was.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2004 02:46
Buffy noticed pheonix looking at angel...."This is Angel. He's uhh he's a vampire." Pheonixstood up to walk away. "But hes a good vampire." "He's out undead friend, he only killed people before he had a soul." Xander piped in. "But then buffy and angel-" "XANDER!" buffy cut him off. "Anyways, hes good. So anything happen with you after you went home last night?"
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2004 03:53
Pheonix looked up at the mention of something happening after going home. "No! Why would anything happen?!" She blushed. "Sorry, no, I went to bed, I was tired." She turned her attention to the ground, becoming very interested in her scuffed boots.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2004 05:40
Tara looked curiously at Phoenix but turned away telling herself to mind her own business. "Well i saw Spike and Druisilla wandering around a while ago. They didn't look like they'd had any supper though,if you know what i mean." She noticed both Phoenix and Angel stirring under the mention of Spike.
aragornlvr423
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2004 08:47
Willow stood quietly while the others talked not knowing what to say. Feeling uncomfortable she saud "I'll be right back" and made for the bathroom. "Ever notice how we're in school more after school after school hours than during?" she heard Xander saying as she was leaving.

Willow walked down the empty hallways, her feet brushed against the paper that was left behind. She heard a noise behind her. "Hello?" she said nervously and looked around. she countiued walking. "I've been hanging around Buffy too long" she thought to herself
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2004 01:33
"Spike?" Buffy asked. "Oh boy somethig big must be coming if spike hauled his butt back here with his phsycic girlfriend. Angel tightened his grip on her hand.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2004 05:12
Pheonix looked up, "So who's Spike, and um, what was it, Dru-something?" She tried to hide what she knew, hoping no one would see through her act. Every so often her gaze drifted towards Xander, but quickly snapped back to her shoes whenever he looked her way.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2004 03:30
"Idiot vampires,"Tara said to Phoenix. "Druisilla sired Spike-she turned him vampire-and now they're like a couple. It's sick. Don't think that they're just normal vampires though. Spike's killed at least 2 slayers now." She muttered the last bit quieter for she didn't really want Buffy hearing even though she knew it all.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2004 03:39
"Dru's killed one." Angel piped up. "Shes insane." he finished. "How did she get like that?" Xander asked well knowing the answer, he just wanted to make angel uncomfortable. "Xander we really dont need to-" Buffy tried to save her demon. "No Buffy I'll tell them. When I was bad or evil, or Angelus Drusilla was an...obsession of mine. I killed her friends anf family. drove her insane. she fled to a convent, the day she took her holy orders i sired her." angel put his head down.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 16, 2004 06:26
Pheonix tried not to look anyone in the eye. She had met up with Spike and Drusilla, angered them, and survived. Sure hope no one can rad minds in here She again became interested in her boots.
aragornlvr423
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2004 09:17
Willow neared the bathroom when she heard the footsteps start again. This time nearer. She was about to turn around when she felt something at her throat. A girl with dark brown hair stepped in front of her. "Spike caught the bait" she said smiling. "I'll be right back dear, play nice with the girl, she has to stay alieve until the slayer sees her." Willow heard a mans voice say, and then she was pushed over to the girl, she was guessing the Drusilla, the slayer killer everyone was talking about.

[Edited on 19/4/2004 by aragornlvr423]
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2004 04:47
Pheonix stood up, not wanting to be alone with Xander. "I'm going to go find Willow." She ran out of the library quickly, heading for the bathroom. As she came around a corner, she saw Drusilla and Spike. The site of them caused her to squeak in surprise and fear, and step backwards, only to knock over a bunch of crates, sending them into nearby lockers, making a huge racket. "Damn" she hissed.

She felt the power building up within her again, and shut her eyes, trying to will it away. With the luck she had been having lately, it would break free at Spike again, and he would do exactly as he threatened. She turned to run away when, before she could move, Spike was next to her. Pheonix tried to hide her face, not just so he wouldn't remember her, but so she wouldn't be fixated on him when the fire finally came.

"I thought I warned you what would happen if you came around me and Dru again."

Pheonix stammered, "I, I was just going to the bathroom, I didn't know you were here, I, I."

"Shut up!" He yelled, then seized her by the arm. His grip was hard, and only tightened when she tried to resist him. He pulled her to where Dru was holding Willow. "Look who I found again, Dru. That bloody little brat who set my hand on fire."

Pheonix tried not to catch Willow's gaze. She didn't want to her to be angry for lying to everyone. She closed her eyes tightly, still willing the fire to go away.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2004 12:41
Buffy was in Giles's office when she heard the clattering. "Willow." she whispered under her breathe. She grabbed Angel's hand and sprinted out fo the room and donw the hallway. "Spike, you muare so pathetic if you have to pick on MY friends to get to me." Spike looked up, as did Drusilla. "Well, I'm right here spike you might as well get you're ass-kicked." Spike dropped Pheonix and ran towards her. Buffy jumped into a sidekick and collided her foot and his jaw, which sent him to the ground. She assumed "slayer" position ready for whatever he had. But instead of fighting he stood up and ran out of the school. He ended up coming back about 5 minutes later for Drusilla. Buffy helped willow and pheonix up. "School's going to start in an hour." she said as they walked back to the library.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2004 04:42
Tara rushed over to Willow and helped her to a chair,whilst Buffy helped Phoenix. "Spike?" Tara asked. Nobody said anything so Tara assumed it was him. "How could he? Was SHE there aswell?" She then turned back to Willow and asked what happened.
aragornlvr423
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2004 11:00
Tara came and helped Willow into a chair. Willow, still breath taken, threw her a look saying thanks. After a couple of seconds she spoke.

"I was almost to the bath room and then they caught me and said i was their bate. Thank god Pheonix and buffy came" she said smiling over at them. Xander walked in. He stared at everyone and said "What happend? I looks like you guys just got back from your mom's furnal, was i really gone that long?"
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2004 02:53
((I feel sorry now for quiting the rpg! I'm going to return, but as my OWN character! She's in the database: Marieta (Mari) Kassen *Ignore the part in Race, about Faerie... that's for another rpg! But EVERYTHING else is for this*))

This was Mari's first day at Sunnydale High, and she didn't want to make it her last. She arrived very early, even before it was unlocked for the teachers. She decided that she would take a stroll around grounds just to see what it was like. It seemed like a pretty nice school, hopefully it could withstand her pranks. She noticed that there was some movement in one of the rooms. She walked up to the window and peered in. It looked like a library. There were a few students inside. They all looked frightened. I wonder what this is all about! Probably someone's writing death messages on the bathroom walls! Mari smiled to herself. Those were good days. She was trying very hard to become better, but a prank here and there wouldn't hurt anyone. She knocked on the door leading to the library. Hopefully SOMEONE in there will let me get inside! I could get an early start on finding my classes.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2004 04:23
Pheonix forced a smile and cast her gaze downward again. Would Willow say anything about my previous meeting with Spike? Maybe she hadn't even realized he had said look who i found 'again'. thoughts raced through her mind as they walked back to the library. Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. She looked to the others, not knowing whether she should go and invite whoever it was in or not.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 21, 2004 12:53
Buffy sat down o angel's lap. "I don't wanna go to school." she said. Angel looked around nervously. "Buffy. I can't stay here, the suns up." Buffy looked up from her daze and nodded. "You can stay in Giles's office, come on." Buffy led angel towards the office and kissed him quickly before she left. "See you in about an hour. thats my math class, i dont need to go to that."
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2004 12:48
Buffy walked to the door, called goodbye to willow and opened it to see a girl standing in front of her.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email