Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Miss_Gollum
Council Member
Send Message
Post Pirates( if u liked POTC u should like this;)
on: March 14, 2004 09:22
Hey, Please post, This should be fun.

Jack stood up, She scanned the horizon...nothing, She climbed down the mast. thud her black boots hit the deck. Comandore, its commondore this ship. She shook her head, Her fathers words ran through her head. He father had been a pirate, and his father, so it was only natural that Daniel's only child be a pirate also. The only thing no one expected was that Daniel's only child was a girl. A very stubborn girl. Since Daniel couldnt have his son, he figured he would name her after a famous pirate, Jack Sparrow, of course.
Jack walked back to her cabin. Papers were lying all over the floor. her hammock was scrunched up, her empty rum bottles rolled around on the floor. Jack sat down on her chair at her desk. she let out a loud sigh. How weird would it be if she actually met the Real Jack Sparrow? I mean couldnt her father have named her after a dead famous pirate? She bent over and grabbed a fresh rum bottle from her small pantry, she kicked the door to her cabind, and walked onto the deck, "oi!" she called, her crew looked at her, when they saw the bottle they all yelled "yo ho!" and Jack cheerfully, yet drunkly replied "A bottle of rum" Then she retreated into hercabin, and returned with a few more bottles, she passed them to her crew, which had climbed down from there posts. Whenever there captain was like this, it meant alot of Yo ho's and many many bottles of rum. Jack smiled and laughed, that afternoon they should be arriving at the harbour, a very fine Pub was there, and she wasnt about to miss it! She laughed and danced with the rest of them. When they finally docked,She was the reuglar old captain. When she was littler her father said she was a Chamilean, she could change in a second, her mother called her the REAL captain Jack Sparow, cause she was always Ditzy and well crazy! She assembled her crew, and went around getting things ready, She Took of her, old scungy clothes, and brushed her dreadlocked hair, her bandana came of and was replaced with a neat and tidy bun, her old clothes were replaced with a full skirt and blouse. She had to look presentable, and not suspicious. as soon as she got on the docks, a strange man grabbed her arm "Sir?"she asked "you be's a pirate ship aint ya"

(please continue! Please pretty please post!)

[Edited on 17/3/2004 by CarolP]
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Pirates( if u liked POTC u should like this;)
on: March 14, 2004 10:19
An unearthly grumble arose from below decks. The floors seemed to shake and a noxious stench filled the salty air...

"Sorry!" Elijah opened the door to the cabins below, and stepped out. His medium length crimson hair rippled ever so slightly in the breeze, exposing scarlet eyes. His outfit, crimson velour material, seemed blotted with sauce and miscellaneous grease stains.

"We should really get somethin' for indigestion out 'ere!"
Elijah Muntz, a youth with a decidedly British accent, was rescued as a lad from the fiesty seas. Both of his parents were killed, but he doesn't remember such a thing occuring. According to him, he has no parents.

Elijah was a tireless worker... even if he was a glutton. And a larrikan. And somewhat of an idiot.

((OOC: Yes, yes. I know Elijah is the name of your idol and the love of your life, but Elijah has been one of my main characters since... well... forever.))
Miss_Gollum
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2004 10:46
"Why do you ask?" she said starring hard at the man, he was missing many teeth and had an eyepatch "rather a storybook character aren't we?" she said to him snaring... "sorry" a grumble was heard from her ship. She rolled her eyes "i swear i will kill him that bloody waist of floor space "excuse me" she said remembering she was a 'lady when in british territory. She gracefully walke up the onto the deck. "elijah!" she called, she watched as he stumbled up onto the deck, she had to admitt he was a hard worker but he annoyed her so "I think you already out lived the fact my father rescued you and i am supposed to take care of you!" She grimaced, she hated it when she didnt sound like her usual self, she sounded well, like her mother, she shivered, nothing against her mother, but she was way to Proper and prim. "just get back to work!" She nodded as the young man ran off, she turned and walked back down to the docks, she finished all her buisnuiss and returned to her ship, changed into her 'clothes' and headed to the bar.
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2004 11:11
"Yes madame." Elijah nodded, and picked up a mop. He began to mop the decks, then... he slipped over, pulling the mop into an erratic kind of dance.
He pulled himself up and began twirling around maniacally, without a care in the world.
Suddenly, he looked at Jack and stopped. He paused for a moment and started to mop again.

Half an hour later, he had finished and began to head to the bar area. He wasn't legally allowed to drink alcohol yet, but he enjoyed the smell of it. As an added bonus, he could be paid for standing around and occasionally wiping down a vomit-encrusted table.
Miss_Gollum
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2004 11:32
Jack sighed... She hated docking, what's worse she hated dressing up like a 'lady' She sighed again, and sat down, "ay, a rum thanks" She said to the bartender, several people looked over at her. She glared at them, the bartender passed her the drink, Jack gulped it down, and asked for another...several hours later, She was dancing and singing along with the other people in the bar. though she was hardly conscious, she enjoyed relaxing, this was no way the same as her bar at home, if she could call it a home, but it was interesting none the less. She sat down after a round of What shall we do with a drunken sailorand asked for another drink "i think you have had enough" said the woman, Jack stood up, pulled out her cutless and put it to her throat, she grinned "me Im a pirate,even worse than that im a bloody drunk pirate, GIVE me another rum or i will slit this throat a' urs, Savvy?" the girl nodded and turned to get her the drink, Jack put her cutless back in it;s sheath, She noticed Elijah her crew member wiping down the tables at the far left corner. "ay, Elijah" she called, she stood up to go to him, but with three steps forward she started to wobble "ay, i think i 'ave a dizzy spell, right'o bout now...Just give me a moment" and with that she fell to the floor.
A man called from the Seats, "ay u be just like ur name says!"

(note this is the one and only jack sparrow speaking, if u wish to play him PLEASE do)
yankeegirl
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 06:10
((Brianna is in the database. Right now she's disguising herself as a boy.))

Brianna slowly made her way into the tavern with her fellow comerades. Many had spoken of how their Captain had been killed and now they were looking for a new crew to join. Brianna was the quartermaster, and a darn good one at that. She pushed her red hair back as she watched the scene before her. She had a large knife wedged in her belt incase anyone tried to attack her.

"Gimme sum of the rum!" The pirate next to her drunkenly shouted.

"It was on the ship. If you want any you'll have to order it like a civilized person." Brianna shot back.

"Of course." The pirate sounded disgruntled.

Brianna pulled up a chair and plopped down not knowing she was sitting near Jack. She kept her hat on as she looked around. Finally she looked over to Jack. "'Ey." She said with a slight nod.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 07:37
(can i be Jack Sparrow? I'll call him Jack S so we don't get mixed up!)

Jack S was sat at his table as he always did-and waited his next rum. He knew it would come,cos it always did. Be it from the bar or from a drunken friend mattered not. "Come on, damn it. I'm waitin here!" He yelled drunkenly to the bar. One day i'll get back on me ship-he thought. I'll be Captain once more and i won't have to ask for me drinks cos me crew will give me 'em like they used to.
Miss_Gollum
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 11:27
Jack got up, and shook herself off, "ay, Me be in need of another rum" She grinned, she looked at Jack.s "Ey, You look familar, may i ask ur name?" Jack stumbled, staggered over to the bar, "*hiccup* thanks luv" She grabbed the Drink, and wobbled over to Jack S's Talble, she sat, Nodded to his lady friend and gulped down her rum. She notied the man from the docks early that day, He was staring at her. "whata u want" He looked away snarling, "huh, thought so, So" she said looking from Jack.S to Brianna "My name is Jack, and you'd be?"
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 12:17
((Me character will be found in this SO CALLED database, with all the OTHER scallywags!))

Man! Where 'as that Jack got to? Jazira, Jack's younger sister was pacing at the docks. She looked just like her brother. Her black hair was braided just like his, and she wore clothes very much like his. "What am I thinking? He's probably at the pub drunk already!" She turned around and headed towards the tavern. As she walked in she noticed Jack was sitting next to a girl, Man, if they're both drunk then there be trouble brewin! "Ey! Jack!" Both Jack and girl turned to see who was talking.
"Jazira! You is being the one oos ((oos is who's but without the W)) late this time!" He grinned at her holding up his drink. "Care for a rum luv?"
"Jack, is that you think bout. Rum?" Jazira strolled in and sat next to her brother.
"I'm payin luv!"
"Right then!" Jazira took off her hat and sat it on the table. Jack ordered the rum and it came right away. Jaz took a big gulp. "Oo ((Oo is who without the W)) are you?" She asked the girl sitting oppiste if her brother.
yankeegirl
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 03:09
((Brianna is disguising herself as a man at the moment. Sorry if the female pronouns are confusing.))

Brianna grinned a little. "Name's Brian." She said as she held out her hand. "Don't mind them. They're from our old Captain's ship before he got killed. Not much to tell about my story. Why don't you tell me yours?"
Miss_Gollum
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 05:23
"ay, I be docking, refreshing supplies," Jack looked around then called out to the bartender "Another round of rum for my friends here!" Then jack turned to 'Brian' and Jack.s "and who er u?" She said looking at Jack.s. then she gulled down her drink, and placed her cup on the table thud and she waited for jack.S to reply

(hint hint!)
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 10:59
Elijah looked at the drunkard named Jack Sparrow. He didn't think anything of it, but the man looked... different. Somehow... more together, more dignified than the others. Perhaps the fact that he was conscious?

Elijah slunk over to the man and took out a spit-soaked rag. He began to wipe down the splintery table, perhaps making it even more filthy than before.
The female was also there. The one who forced him to "work" in this area.

Were he allowed to drink, Elijah would not take to the duty as grudgingly. Of course, he was forbidden.
Who knew pirates were sane for long enough to mark the levels of the bottles?
Miss_Gollum
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 11:07
Jack looked up, elijah was cleaning the table, "ey Elijah! My good ol mate! Get out of here! You be's to little, Get lost!" Jack was barley consicous. She stood up, Nodded her head at Jack.S and 'Brian' thanked the bartender (not paying) and walked out of the bar. She walked along the dark docks, it was night, the stars were shinning over head, the moon glittered on the water, she dove into the sea. When she came up, she felt refreashed, she climbed on the deck. She wasnt half as drunk, well at least she was more conscious now, She walked stabley back into the barm and Proudly walked up to the counter, placed several coins on the bench and sat back down, at the table with Jack.S and Brian. She rung out her soaking hair. The bartender, handed her a towel, she accepted it thankfully, wrapping it around her arms "sorry" she apolagized "Now, are ya gonna tell me ya name?" She smiled, and ordered a water.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2004 05:38
"Captain Jack Sparrow's the name,missy." Jack S replied looking wearily at the water in front of her. "Water? Ay,nobody drinks water round here lass. Ere-have a rum on me."Jack S yelled for another rum and turned his attention to Elijah,who also wasn't drinking. "What's e up too?"
yankeegirl
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: March 16, 2004 06:40
"Name's Brian Wyllingmyre." Brianna said. "And I've heard of you, Cap'n Sparrow. My Cap'n's dead, been lookin' for a place to join up."

Brianna took another swallow like an expert. She handed the glass back to the bartender with a coin. "Thank ye." She said.

She looked back to Jack Sparrow wondering what he might say.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2004 12:24
((OOC: Is Jack S. the female or the male?))

Jazira took a drink from her 5th pint, "Ey? Me name? Jaz... Jazir... JAZIRA Sparrow!" Jazira tried to hold out her hand to shake with Jack's but she couldn't hold it straight. *Hic* "I'm here.... tryin' to get me brother out o 'ere, but 'e wont move!" Jazira grinned. "I'm a little tipsy aren't I?" She said out loud. Jack nodded.
"You are luv! But your not the only one!" Her brother replied.
"Well it be good to know that your not alone on this god forsaken planet! Anyway... I think I need a bit of fresh air, would you excuse me for a bit?" Jazira stood up on unweary legs, "I can do this!" Somehow she did. She walked out of the bar only running into 2 tables. When she got outside she sang to herself, "la la la la laaa la la la laaa drink up me 'eartys yo ho!" She walked over to the horbor and looked out at the horizon, "If I could be out there now, I would!"

[Edited on 17/3/2004 by CarolP]
Miss_Gollum
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2004 10:55
.(jack.s is the boy! I know its confusing!))

jack, eyed her water. What the hell was she thinking? Maybe she didnt really want to do something she would regret later, specifically ending up with some one she didnt want to be with...SHe shook her head remebering her last night at the pub. "ay u be right on, Sparrow." Jack tipped her water over her shoulder, despite the shouts of the men behind her "You'll get over it!" before walking up to the counter, "a rum thanks" the bartender smiled "and i thought you'd changed" jack grinned "what'd ya expect, Im a bloody p.." Men round her looked up at her, an guard walked past, he stared at her hard "a pretty little thing now i aint I" a chorus of NO's erupted from the tables, the guard walked past, shaking his head "Damm the lot a ya!" Jack said laughin grabbing her drink and settling back in, next to Jack.S and Brian "Ay, So Sparrow, guess we have two things in common." She smiled, awaiting Jack.S reply
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2004 08:48
"What be that missy?" Jack S replied. "We both be called Jack an like rum? Ay,i suppose so. And Brian matey, you wanna join me and me crew? Don't know bout that. Still, you could try if you want'to. Who was your cap'n?"
yankeegirl
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: March 17, 2004 03:46
"I'll join up." Brianna said to Jack Sparrow. "Don't suppose you heard of a fellow called Captain Malcolm Harbor? He was my Cap'n."

She turned to the other Jack with a slight shake of her head. "Don't mind them. Seems they only think somethin's pretty if it's covered in jewels an' other valuables."

[Edited on 18/3/2004 by CarolP]
Miss_Gollum
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2004 08:59
"ey, I dont care much, i can look half decent when i want" Jack Finished her drink. Then she eyed Jack.S and Brian, then in a low whisper she began "I dont suppose, two sailors like ya selves would be interested in treasure now?" She didnt wait for them to answer, she dropped a handful of gold coins, and jewlery on the table "This, ya see, is good enough fortune for a man rightly so, but i know where this small fortune would be conisdered loose change, I know where Mountains and Mountains of Gold and silver, PIled high as the sky, caves paved with gold slates, and oh so much more, But i be needed some help. I am asking you to come with me, Savvy"
She grinned, and waited for there replies, "I be on my ship, If you decided to join me on the quest, you get all that u can carry. Just meet me on my deck first thing in the morning, and seein as Morning is but two hours away, yoiu better get thinkin, Ay Jack, you may bring ya jazira, she has spirit, and ya can tell she longs for open sea." Jack smiled at them both, leaving the gold behind. She walked outside, but before she turned the door she winked at Jack.S
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2004 07:53
"Hey listen matey. You know i want to help ya-you ain't stupid i see that. But i an't gonna be nobody's crew,i do it my way. I'm Captain-and you'd do better to remember that. How bout on my ship,by my rules? After all, I'm Captain Jack Sparrow."
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2004 12:50
Jazira came back from dreaming, "What am I thinkin'?" She asked herself, "It's only a fool oo wants to do that! Wait Me am a fool! Ha!" What am I sayin'? That 'as always been my life long dream, to sail besides me brother on the Black Pearl, where no one can stop us! Jazira thought about that for a while, I think more then a while because she had fainted. She got up off the dock a few minutes later. "I think I'm better now!" Jaz exclaimed as she turned and walked back to the tavern. As she walked in she heard Jack whisper her name, Jazira had very keen hearing. "What is all this mumbo jumbo 'bout me ay?" She said as she sat down next to her brother again.

[Edited on 19/3/2004 by CarolP]
aragornlvr423
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2004 02:52
i enjoy watching potc... crazy fun
yankeegirl
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: March 18, 2004 04:40
"It was that way on my old Cap'n's ship too. His ship, his rules." Brianna agreed as she pulled her cap down over her eyes. "And I can assure you I am not some weird sort of creature that my hair color makes people seem to believe."
Miss_Gollum
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2004 09:55
Jack walked back in the room, and sat down again "ay, I be Jack Sparrow as well, if you remember rightly, but alright, Your ship, OUR rules. But if anyone should be captain, it should be me, I know the way, you dont advantage for me, But fine, You may as well be captain, I dont see no harm in it." She looked at the three sitting at the table. "well, We be the start" She looked over at Elijah "ay Elijah, You be captain til i return" Elijah nodded. she noticed the astonished faces of Jack, Jaz, and Brian "Dont worry, he knows what to do, Its my fathers ship anyway, he should be returning soon," she paused "come on! lets get this planned! Wat say you!"
yankeegirl
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: March 19, 2004 06:03
"I'm in." Brianna said as she put her hand on the table. "I was the quartermaster on my old ship. What supplies do you need?"
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2004 06:07
"Ay i suppose it wouldn't be to much of a trouble lending ye me ship and escorting you fine people to gold,"Jack S. stopped a moment to think about the shiny gold awaiting. "Fine matey,i'm in. I'll get me crew ready then righty?"
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2004 12:29
((I'll be away from the computer from March 20-April 16. So I'm going to trust the MALE Jack Sparrow to post for me! Are ye up for he job?))
((Arwen(aragornlvr423), why don't you just join?))

"Sure! Why not? Another adventure waitin' to 'appen!" Jazira didn't want to place her hand on the table, so she stuck it in her pocket.
Miss_Gollum
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2004 09:11
"Excellent" Jack smiled "well Brian, the supplies, Whatever Jack Sparrow over ere hasnt got, plus alot of blankets. alright, but first we musnt tell anyone where we be going, nor your crew Jack.S, all they need to know at this point is that you is giving me an Brian here somewheres. Cause I doubt, anyof em will want to go where is headed"
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2004 03:01
(Sure whatever!!)

"Fine,but trust me they won't be caring if they's hear bout some gold. Righty then,so we're all set. So,where are we going?" Jack S thought it might be kinda strange sailing with his sis for the first time but she seemed dead excited. "We'd better get sobered up then. Come on sis. When do we set sail?"

[Edited on 20/3/2004 by Gilraen]
yankeegirl
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: March 20, 2004 07:00
Brianna nodded. "I'll get right on it." She said. "We'll need food. Having some good rum around wouldn't hurt." She noticed a slight perking at the mentioning of the rum. "...Weaponry...is there anything else that I'm missing?"
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2004 06:38
Jack S. "Hey,you think i don't have good rum?Well that's an insult that is matey. I take pride in owning most of the rum in the 'ole town i do."
Jazira:" 'E's right you know. Won't find no rum better-or more of-than on my bro's ship."

[Edited on 24/3/2004 by CarolP]
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2004 09:09
Elijah nodded, trying to mask his excitement.
"Thank you, Jack."

He shuffled away, and looked around his new ship. He OWNED it! He CONTROLLED it!
"I'm king of the world!" Elijah cried, prancing about the front of the ship.

Suddenly, Elijah tripped over and fell off the side. As he splashed around in the warm depths, he wondered whether or not to call for Jack. After all, a captain always goes down with his ship.
Of course, he'd have to shoot the ship in order for that to happen.
Miss_Gollum
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2004 10:12
Jack, smiled. "Ay no weapons are needed, none at all, In fact you arent to bring any on deck. Lock em in a safe!" She looked at them who where eyeying her suspicisouly

" dont worry. i know what im doin, now lets drink some rum!"
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2004 05:46
Jack S: "I'll drink to that matey!"And took a giant gulp of rum.
Jazira: "Sorry,i'm off." She really didn't want to make a fool of herself now and ruin her chances of sailing with her brother and new friends.
Jack S:"Nah,don't go. We'll be having a great timeeee"He finished very drunk by now. "Nah nah nah na na lalala"
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email