Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
yankeegirl
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
Post RE: Pirates( if u liked POTC u should like this;)
on: March 24, 2004 07:28
"Very well, Ma'am." Brianna reluctantly said. "I shall make sure we are stocked up on rum and food, then." She crossed out weaponry on her list.

[Edited on 25/3/2004 by CarolP]
Miss_Gollum
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 26, 2004 01:11
(SOrry ive been gone for so long, unexpected quick holiday leave, If im not there deranagon should take over my character for me, thanks derangon! Sorry again guys!)
Jack girnned evily. Her plan was working. "Well i be off,see ya in the morning, might as well meet up at the pub again, ay, well night all" she walked then turned around quickly seizing a rum, "one for the road" she winked.
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 13, 2004 01:23
(can join? Scarlette is in the DB and is Jack Sparrow's daughter, btw. take a look: http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=RPG&file=index&action=viewcharacter&rpgid=3109 . i'll join later, right now, i cant think of anything to say. lol.)
Miss_Gollum
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 18, 2004 01:21
(sorry, im reviving this post!EVERYONE get posting, Oh elven princess, which Jack sparrow, there are two, Daughter are you? we call the male Jack sparrow Jack.s and the female jack sparrow jack.)

Jack Glanced around, She climbed aboard her ship, he eyes weary, although her plan was comming together, she felt that tiny twinge of guilt, just before your about to do something stupid, or evil. She shook her head. Im a pirate! Not a ...a...Girl! She thought to herself. As she stepped on deck she heard the snores of her crew and the screaming of elijah. Rolling her eyes she peered over the edge. "Elijah" SHe called, her call was answered with a "aiiieiieiiei" The pathetic scream of the stupid. She Swung a rope over and hauled him on deck. "Well Elijah, You best get to bed," she sniffed "at least you smell, well less filthy than before, if not salty, Well bed, you have your chores tommorow, and i leave tommorow, are all the plans made?" She asked him sternly
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 18, 2004 12:08
(Jack.S)
Miss_Gollum
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 18, 2004 04:57
(Ok, thanks for clearing that up! OTHER PEOPLE POST NOW)
Sodrius
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 26, 2004 01:29
Elijah began to pick his nose, then rubbed it on the rails.
He then walked over to the main decks... and began to dance.
Badly.
He then realized that he had an intense need for the toilet- but in the months he'd been on the ship, he'd never seen a toilet.

Maybe that's why they called it the poop decks.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email