Register

Author Topic:
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
Post Final fantasy
on: March 29, 2004 11:20
(any charater from any game is welcome)

Squall Loenhart was swing his gunblade just outside the garden's front gate he was waiting for someone to give him orders because just sitting around waiting was starting to get boring

[Edited on 29/3/2004 by SquallLeonhart]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Final fantasy
on: March 30, 2004 12:36
((Hey would you mind if I join? i don't know her that wel but will it be allright if I take Pain from Final fantasie x-2?))

Whille he was swinging his gunblade around a woman with short grey hair and dressed in black walked over to the gate and set down an the steppes.
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 30, 2004 07:54
(sure you can join be any charater you wnant but t has to be from a final fantasy game)

Squall notced her from the couner of his eye and got up and walked over to her "hello mind if i have a set" he asked her
RedXII
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 30, 2004 10:03
Freya spotted a Zemzelett flap towards her....
She was dragged into a fight!!!!!

FREYA : HP 680 MP 89
ZEMZELETT HP 290 MP 43

Freya used Lancer and it over-killed the Winged beast taking off 400!

It's tough being alone she thought to herself
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 30, 2004 10:58
(( Thanks but I don't know that mutch about Final fantasie.))

"Sure go a had." She said as she looked at him.
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 30, 2004 11:52
before Squall sat down he jumped and drop his gunblade and it firied off a shot he looked at her he was a little confuzed

[Edited on 1/4/2004 by SquallLeonhart]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 30, 2004 11:33
"Is something wrong? or do you always do that?" The woman said as she looked at him.
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2004 02:07
he jumped and looked at her a little confuzed and said "what.... no i just got....." he fell to his knees in pain he put his one hand on his scar that was dinaglly between his eyes

[Edited on 1/4/2004 by SquallLeonhart]
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2004 08:23
Squall then grabed his side where his broken rib was and closed his eyeshe opend them agin and then sat next to her still holding his side he mumbled to himself "ooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh":cry:

[Edited on 4/2/2004 by SquallLeonhart]
RedXII
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2004 03:25
Freya saw the two strangers over the meadow she ran towards them when she got there she said .............
"Fight me now"
Yunathesummoner
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2004 04:05
(May I join as Yuna from X-2?)

"You can fight me Freya!" Yuna said changing into her warrior dressphere and brandishing her sword. "I defeated Sin 2 years ago so I'll have no problem defeating you!"
As Yuna said this, she played with her hair and shot a cheeky look at Squall.:love:
"I will defeat you, I must defeat you, Freya!"
RedXII
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2004 04:14
I must go!!!
Jump!!!!
Yunathesummoner
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2004 04:18
"Sorry about that!" Yuna said to Squall and Paine.
"Do you forgive me?"
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2004 07:21
"Sure, what is wrong with you Squall?" Pain said as she looked at Yuna and Squall.
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2004 03:22
"no im fine i just have a broken rib thats all it hurts if i move certin ways" he looked at them and smiled still holding his side. he then looked at yuna a little lovestruckhe then smiled sheepishly at her

[Edited on 4/3/2004 by SquallLeonhart]
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 04, 2004 06:04
Squall looked away form her then down at the ground hoping that she didnt see him stare at her like a little kid with his first crush

[Edited on 4/4/2004 by SquallLeonhart]
RedXII
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2004 04:40
Freya saw her chance and accurately threw her spear into Yuna's back.
Yuna fell disabled with the pain. She fainted .
Freya got her spear and said to Squall " Sorry she got in my way" Then thinking sid "I am gonna travel with you! Whether u like it or not, lets' go!"
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2004 07:26
squall grab his gunblade he was pissed and ready rumble he fired a shot at Freya but it missed he didnt mind the pain from his broken rib he then said"whats your problem if you want a fight you got one" he took a swing at Freya and stoped at Freya's neck then said "who sayz i'm going anywhere":angry:

[Edited on 4/6/2004 by SquallLeonhart]
RedXII
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 06, 2004 11:46
"Well , Well we are fiesty today Aren't we" Freya jabbed her spear into Squall's rib " Oh ! and you have been travelling for days I have been looking for you!!!" She then poked squall in the rib again . He fell backwards " I want you to join my mission!!!"
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 07, 2004 03:45
he grabed his side and had a pianed look on his face then siad "how did you find out about my broken rib you werent around when i said it was" he then looked at Yuna laying next to him and got back up and picked her up and ran her to the nurse's office before Freya had a chance to get him
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2004 04:34
" Well, well, well Freya you are quite a weird one aren't you." Pain said as she walked behind Squall and Yuna.

(( Sorry I haven't posten my computer is busted and it might take a little willed before I can post again.))
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2004 09:57
he looked behind him at Paine he was still holding Yuna in his arms he had her blood on his arms but he didnt mind as long as she was safe he then said "where are we going anyway" he shot a nasty look at Freya
RedXII
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2004 01:23
"To see an old friend to tell him news"
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2004 06:18
"And who is this old friend?" Pain asked Freya. She didn't trust any of the people that serounded her.
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2004 11:10
" what old friend i bearly have any friends let alone old ones" he titled his head to theside and the said "so tell me the truth what do you want from me " he said in between talking to the nurse about Yuna he shot another nasty look at Freya

[Edited on 4/10/2004 by SquallLeonhart]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 11, 2004 12:20
"Yes Freya why don't to tell him I have to say even I wan't to know what it is you want from this boy." A voice said comming from the door opening. When they looked who it was they saw a men in a black, floor-length coat. The collar is high and pointed, and the coat has very sharp shoulderpads. The interior of it is dark purple, and it is belted with a circular clasp around his waist. Under the coat is a black turtleneck shirt and black pants standing there.

"And you are?" Pain asked as she looked at him. "My name is Darcia my lady." The men answered.
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 11, 2004 05:16
"Yes i would like to know want you want from me as well" Squall said as turned to look at Darcia he smiled and then siad to him " thanks for reading my mind by the way im Squall Leonhart its nice to meet you" he put his hand around the pendont that was a dragon wraped around a sword he had this same symbol on his gunblade then out side he hared thunder he then looked out and it linghtened he closed his eyes and turn his head away from the window when he opened them they were purple with cat like pupils he shook his head he felt a little dizzy because he knew his eyes had changed and they would stay that way for at lest the rest of the week now

[Edited on 4/11/2004 by SquallLeonhart]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 11, 2004 08:30
"It is nice to see you again Squall Leonhart." Darcia said as he bowed his head, then his hand whent to his side when Squall looked at his side he saw is was bleeding badly.

(( would you mind if Darcia knows Squall from when he was a child?))
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2004 02:59
(yeah thats cool with me yo)

Squall then looked back at Darcia with his puprle cat eye and pondered for a second who he was then smiled "oh my god Darcia, i have not seen you for year where have you been" he put his hand on his side then winced in pain from his broken rib the nurse saw then asked him if he was ok. Squall did not want to end up in a sick bed agien it happened already from his frohead and he didnt want to stay there agien so he just told her "..........yeah............. im fine" he manged to smile, then asked Darica what happened to him he pointed to his side.

[Edited on 4/12/2004 by SquallLeonhart]

Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2004 05:37
Darcia smiled at him and said:"I'v been around, and don't....wurry about....that...wound...it's....nothing." Then he fel on his knees in pain.
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2004 11:40
" oh really then why are you on the ground" he said to him . Squall kneeled down next to him just as lighting hit the ground outside Squall closed his eyes as if he was blinded by something he then opened his eyes and they where a darker purple then before but they still had the cat like pupils

Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2004 12:22
"I am all right you don't need to wurry about it, you better wurry about your self." Darcia said as he tryed to get up but failed.

Paine was watching the whole time without saying a word.
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2004 09:09
Squall just said "ok" but he knew his friend was not ok so he stood up then helped Darcia up
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2004 11:02
"Thank you my friend but I will be allright." Darcia said as he looked at his friend. "How have you been?" He then asked.
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2004 07:20
" i have been ok" he said as he contuied to wath Freya so she wouldnt try something stuipd because if she did he would surely take her head off this time instead of stoping at her neck
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email