Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Final fantasy
on: May 07, 2004 02:46
"Very well, what can I do for you Squall?" Darcia asked as he walked over to him.
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 07, 2004 10:11
he looked at him and said " what happened to you when you left me the first time" he looked at him and then ran to Yuna to help her becausehe knew she was going to need it
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 08, 2004 07:16
Squall walked into the cave and looked around for Yuna he saw her and then ran to her and asked her "are you ok" he took out his gunblade so he could protect himself and her
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 09, 2004 01:55
Squall stared at Yuna and waited for an answer fromher he then felt really dizzy he then passed out next to her
RedXII
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2004 02:37
(Hey soz I havenn't psoted!!:cry::cry::cry

Freya wnet to Yuna.
"Let's fight side by side like a team??"
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2004 08:00
Squall finally woke up, he was still a little dizzy he then looked at Farya and said "y should i you were the one that hurt Yuna in the first place and now you want to protect her y should i turst you" he looked at her te fell to his knees i pain form his broken rib and being dizzy.
Yunathesummoner
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2004 02:25
"Get lost Freya!!!!! Y should I fight side by side with you!" Yuna shouted at her. "And what are you here Squall? I don't need any help! Oh your hurt! Here let me help you!"
Yuna bent down next to Squall and used her white magic to cure him.
"Why did you run in here after me?" Yuna inquired turning to Squall
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2004 09:08
The magic she used didnt do anything for his broken rib excpet make it worse he then said in between winces "because the ......last person...i loved came here ...and died" he looked at her just as a tear ran down his face he then blacked out from pain
Yunathesummoner
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 12, 2004 02:36
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Yuna screamed seeing Squall blackout infront of her, "HELP ME!!!! somebody, anybody HELP!!!!!!!!!"
Yuna used magic to lift Squall up of the ground and she ran into Balamb town and into Zells house and started to shout again. "Help me please!":cry:
She sat on the ground next to Squall and stroked his forhead:love: "Please get better Squall!" were her last desperate words before she fell asleep next to him.
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 12, 2004 08:59
Squall then woke up looked around and didnt realize that he was in zell,s haouse and yelled "where am i and where is Darica"he put his hand on his face and looked at the sleeping yuna next to him and leaned aganst the wall for support
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 12, 2004 11:18
then he suddenly heared a gun shot comming from out of the house and the howl of a wolf.
Yunathesummoner
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 13, 2004 02:33
Yuna woke up and turned to Squall, "I'm so sorry!:cry:" she wailed, "My magic only hurt you more! Please forgive me Squall!" Yuna then fell onto Squall's shoulder and started to cry.
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 13, 2004 08:58
Squall looked at yuna and said i forgive you just dont do it again" he heard a shot got up and ran outside to look for Darica but didnt see him he just saw the hunter. his jaw droped and and he then fell to his knees andhoped tthat Darica was still alive.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 13, 2004 11:38
When he looked around he saw a wolf lying on the ground with a gun shot wound in his side. The hunter put his gun away and said, "It has been done, now I can die in peace." And he started to walk away.
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 14, 2004 10:32
Squall was still sitting there on the ground on his knees with his mouth open. tears started to run down his face he then took out his gunblade, got up and charged the hunter in a rage of anger.
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 15, 2004 01:24
Squall wished and hope someone would stop him before it was to late. he didnt know what he was doing all he knew was that he was going to have renvge for his friend and then hide from everyone and everything when he was done but he didnt really want to be alone
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 16, 2004 01:49
Then he suddenly heard Darcia's voice saying,"Squall don't shed blood for me."
Yunathesummoner
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 16, 2004 05:34
"NO SQUALL DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yuna shouted running out infront of him with her arms outstreatched, the view of Squall drawing ever closer with his Gunblade out reflected in her missmatched eyes, and tears poured down her face. Tidus had died avenging a death and she didn't want to see it again.
"Squall please don't!" Yuna said feeling hand s on her shoulders trying to pull her away, but she shrugged them off and stood still, facing Squall, with silent tears pouring out of her eyes.
RedXII
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 16, 2004 10:06
Freya jumped to Squall thrust the gunblade out of his hands and threw it to the side out of Squall's reach.
Silently whispered " Stop, that is enough" Then she turnedc to Yuna and said "Why be so rude to me??? I am only trying to help."
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 17, 2004 04:52
Squall stopped and fell to his knees and felt rather helpless with tears still running down his face he then said "what happened"he then reached for his gunblade but it was to far away for him to get.

[Edited on 5/17/2004 by SquallLeonhart]
Yunathesummoner
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 17, 2004 08:06
Yuna passed Squall his Gunblade then turned to Freya, "I'm the one being rude am I?" she said in rage, "I'm not the one who threw a spear into someone's back!
Yuna turned to Squall and helped him to his feet, "You went mad." she said to him wiping the tears from his face. "Don't cry. What are you crying for?"
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 18, 2004 06:55
"Oh" Squall said to her he then looked at Farya and then back to yuna and said "i dont know why im crying but i think its because i lost to many people in my life i have no family no friend and no one cares about me"
Yunathesummoner
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 18, 2004 07:37
(Freya Squall not Farya)

"What do you mean no one cares!" Yuna said planting a small kiss on his cheek, "I care!":love:
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2004 04:17
((shut up i cnat spell ok))

Squall's face went red when she kissed him he stoped crying and just blushed and said " well your they only one not many people care about me"
Yunathesummoner
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 20, 2004 02:26
(Now you're just being stupid! You CAN spell can't!)

"Where are we headed?" Yuna asked Squall
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 20, 2004 07:21
Squall shurged and said "ask her" he then pointed to Farya he then looked away from Yuna he was still blushing
Yunathesummoner
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 21, 2004 02:39
(FREYA!!!!!!! Squall!)

"Where do you want ot go?" Yuna said to Squall, "I don't trust her!" Yuna pointed and glared at Freya before returing her gaze to Squall, "Why are you blushing?"
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 22, 2004 08:22
Squall looked away from Yuna and looked at the ground and mumbbled to himself "because you kissed me and i kinda like you" he looked back at yuna and stoped blushing and said to her "i dont know where do you want to go" :heart:
RedXII
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 22, 2004 10:18
(Hey! Hanna take a chill pill!)

"Take a chill pill Yuna " said Freya cautiously. " Anyway that's in the past and I am now your ally"
Yunathesummoner
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2004 01:10
(I don't like pills Mike!!!)

"I want to go to Timber, if thtas ok with you Squall.":heart: "You'll never be my ally Freya!!!" Yuna said
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2004 02:11
Squall rolled his eyes and then said "ladies can we stop fighting and just get along please? and its dosent matter where we go ok" he silme at the two a little annoyed
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2004 03:42
Squall countied to stare at the two girls still anooyed that no one was listining to him
Yunathesummoner
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 25, 2004 02:30
(I aint called lala Matt!)

Yuna turned to Freya and held out a hand, "Ok then a truse!" she said.
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 25, 2004 08:58
((i have ADD my mind tend to oh look the bird wonder so i might call you other things cat,lala,hannypooh,lots of other things to))

Squall still stood there a little annoyed he then cleared his througt andsaid "dont i get a sorry here because i was the one who had to put up with this"
Yunathesummoner
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2004 02:29
(( HANNYPOOH!!!!! WTF MATT? I wouldn't call me that as now my friend Jess has started calling me it!!!!!!!))

"Sorry!":love: Yuna said turning to Squall instead and lowering her hand from Freya as she wouldn't shake it.

Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email