Register

<< First34567Last >>
Author Topic:
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: A vampire's sorrow.
on: June 03, 2004 08:58
"The wound is fine it stings a little, so what have you been up to these last few years?"

"The past few I would rather forget..." replied Neav, looking down. Hearing footsteps, she turned and saw Aron and Ranewen approaching. Neav looked back down at the floor. "And some things happened that best remain forgotton"
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2004 11:39
"Our memories make us into what we are even if they are to horrible, and not to have them is a teroble thing." Aron said as he looked at her. "Now where do you wish to go?" He asked.
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 04, 2004 05:00
Min smiled and walked slowly behind, not making much of an efffort to catch up because in time she did. She was admiring the paintings that lined the walls and then they passed two large beautifully carved wooden doors and Mina stopped. She caught Saver's hand to stop him as well because he had kept walking.
"What's in there?" She asked softly.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 05, 2004 11:47
"I wish to go into a town just near here. I do not remember the name, but i can sense the direction to go." replied Neav, standing up. She then pulled out a small cystal from her pocket. "And if in doubt thena little magic is in order!" she said with a grin.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 07, 2004 12:30
"I see, I will ask Saver if he will join us if that is all right with you." Aron said as he looked at her.

"My chambers are behind that door." Saver answered.
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 07, 2004 11:07
Min reached up and ran her hand over the deep wooden carvings, the wood was unbelieveingly smooth. Quickly, though, she pulled her hand back and turned away. Blushing was vary rare for her, but even with the lack of flowling blood a small pink colro rose in her cheeks as she stepped away from the door.
"Oh. Im sure with doors like these, the room must be utterly elegant." Mina really wasn't quite sure what to say in response.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 08, 2004 01:22
"If you want to Aron" Neav replied. A thought then struck her. "Damn it!" she said aloud to herself. "I left Mina around her somewhere....And since it seems everyone is coming along on this little trip, I think it is about time i found her" she finished.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 08, 2004 03:03
Saver had a smile on his face and said,"That is ok, I could show it to you after we return for I think you are going to help you friend Neav." and he started to walk away.

"Mina is with Saver and they are on there way." Aron said as he set down.
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 08, 2004 09:02
Mina sighed and followed Saver, they quickly found everyone and just in time for Mina to catch Neav's comment.
"Excuse me, Neav? You left me? Like I'm some...property? Now I don't mean to be rude but am most certainly capable of taking care of myself, I have been around much longer than you I assure you, and if you don't stop treating me like a normal being..." She smiled ruefully, fangs shinning. "Or as normal as it is going to get you will wish you had." She let her fangs back to normal and stopped smiling as Neav looked more or less a bit startled. "Now what was it that you needed me for anyway?"
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 09, 2004 04:24
"If you're more than capable of handling yourself than how did wind up stuck in that town?" Neav shouted at Mina. "And I know you may not know me but the Eldars sent me to protect and look after you so that's what I will do with or without your permission!"
Neav glared at Mina, who was now startled instead of Neav. Neav had not time for this. She had jobs to do which she had to carry out. "I do not like to shout, so the next time i may have to harm you in some way if you do not heed my intentions Mina!" Neav moved away from the group and over to the doorway. She took a few deep breaths and calmed herself down.
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 09, 2004 09:41
Mina jumped a little at the shouting, but Neav had gone to far. For a while now, Mina had been working hard on learning to control her temper and not kill, for as strange as it seemed, she used to be one the most vicious killers around. Neav had broken the thin walls that hid her anger and Mina's eyes turned a dangerous red color and her expression became emotionless which never ended well. In what seemed a voice barely above a whisper, but dripping with venom, Mina replied, "Excuse me, but I beg your pardon? Stuck you say? I was passing by...leaving..on my way away from here. I have been....taking some personal time away from life..." She laughed softly. "Seeing as I have so much of it...and I smelled death. Being a creature who usually causes it I was curious. I have not heard of these elders, but if you say were given a job to watch me like a child, then fine I will not stand in your way. But if you bug me...you will not get close enough to even think of touching me, before you say ur final good byes." Finally some of her training kicked in and Mina blinked a few times controlling her rage, supressing it. Her eyes turned back to their normal emerald color and she turned away quickly...almost ashamed...but not quite. In the softest voice so said more or less to the air. "Im sorry..."
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 09, 2004 10:49
"Shall we get going before it is to late?" Brayl said as he looked at the two of them. Ranewen looked at Aron who seemed to have camled down a bit. "Are up for it Aron?" She asked him. "Don't wurry about that."He replead.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 10, 2004 09:17
Neav rolled her eyes and walked out of the grounds. "I dont have to be close to harm people" she muttered, summoning a fireball to her hand. Angrily, she threw it at a nearby tree, causing it to go up in smoke. Neav felt calmer now. Without waiting for the rest of the group, Neav started to walk quickly in a north-west direction.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 12, 2004 07:48
The next moment she heared footstepes next to her when she looked who it was she saw Brayl walking beside her. "You seem to have some disagreements."He said with a small smile on his face. "and what may I ask this it what you have to do?"He continued.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 12, 2004 11:59
"Hmm...Normally I would tell you, but this time my business must be kept to those who are involved in it. Otherwise some things may be overheard that should remain secret until the time has come to reveal them..." Neav told him.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 13, 2004 09:40
"I see verry well then." Brayl said as he slowly toke her hand.

"My lord the wolf's will come out to night." Saver said to Aron who looked a bit conserned. "I know Saver." The howl time Ranewen walked next to Aron wandering how to help him.
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 14, 2004 09:05
Mina had sunk further into the shadows off in a corner. Silently calming her temper, looking around. Her emerlad eyes sparkled in the midst of the empty blank. She caught Neav and Brayl talking about what it was she had to do. "Well hey...these plans...I seemed to be shalll we say involved. Kinda funny how I don't know about them? I feel that maybe I oughta be in on your little secrets at least the parts I'm invovled in." Her voice shook with underlying anger, but she remained calm, but stayed hidden from view and watched with amusemnt and Neav looked in the direction of her voice with an icy glare.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 14, 2004 11:51
Neav walked on in silence, pushing all thought out of her mind. Occasionally she would throw an icy glare at Mina. Neav knew she would have to let some information slip to her sooner or later. 'later' thought Neav. 'I enjoy seing her anger and annoyance, even though those days should be long behind'. Neav looked at the path ahead, then at Brayl. He smiled at her and she returned a smile. Then Neav grew cautious, as she sensed something moving about nearby. She summoned a lightning ball in her hand and slowed her pace.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 14, 2004 11:34
"The wolfs are out, I will deal with it." Saver said and disapeared. The next moment they heared the howls of wolfs in pain and the rour of an vampire.
And then Saver walked back the front of his shirt was trorn of and he had blood on his mouth.
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 15, 2004 06:36
She watched as Saver disappeared out the door, and a shiver ran through her spine at the mix of cries of pain. Mina hated to say it, but she missed those cries, and so the shiver hadn't necessarily been a bad one. Mina watched as Saver came back and though she was concerned, walked over slowly towards him. "Are you alright?" She said softly, looking nto his eyes. She reached out to wipe the blood from his mouth, but thought better of it and quickly pulled her hand back.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 16, 2004 10:26
Neav glanced back at Saver and saw the blood. "There will probably be more" she stated loudly to herself. Throwing the lightning ball into the distance, Neav quickened her pace again. Soon they would come to small crossroad where she would have to use the crystal to sense the way. As much as she could rememebr a countless amount of spells and curses, Neav always had a problem with remembering places.
"Is your wound healed?" she asked Brayl.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 16, 2004 12:35
"I am all right Mina it isn't my blood but of one of the wolfs."Saver said as he wipped the blood away.

"Yes Neav my wound has heald all that remans is a scar." Brayl said as he placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Where do all those wolfs come from Aron?" Ranewen asked. "They come from the woods and some from a village near by."Aron said as he looked a bit sad for a moment.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 19, 2004 10:46
As they approached the fork in the road, Neav broke away from Brayl and pulled out her white crystal. She closed her eyes and breathed in deeply. Neav could feel the crystal lift from her hand. When she opened her eyes, Neav observed that the Crystal was floating at the right turnings start and glowing. She walked over to the right path and retrieved the crystal. Continuing her way, Neav signalled for the rest of the group to follow. Brayl joined her side once more.
"You dissapeared for years and then come back into my life and expect things to return to how they once were..." Neav started. She gave a little laugh. "I fear that you underestimate my anger Brayl" ended Neav. She looked straight into his eyes.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 19, 2004 11:12
"Not a day has gone by when I didn't regret that day, I thought about it everyday and it is still tering me up inside." Brayl said as he too looked into her eye's.
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 19, 2004 01:58
Mina had fallen towards the back of the gourp as they had all marched outside following the lead of Neav. She kept her eyes on the groud and followed by tracking Neav's aura. At the same time she let her mind wander the areas around...hoping she might find the two men that Saver had been searching for earlier. Mina laughed softly to herself as she picked up the conversation between Neav and Brayl. She caught the tension between them the second she was in a room with the both of them. Now she knew why it had been there. Although, Mina really didn't understand what Neav could be so upset about, people had walked out of and back into Mina's life all the time, then again, Mina hadn't really cared for many people either.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 19, 2004 09:19
(Im back ^.^)

Ranewen walked quietly on,still next to Aron. She was sad for the wolves, sad that Saver had killed them, for she too was at least part animal and did not like the killing of other animals. She kept glancing over at Saveer, who seemed not to care that he had killled those wolves.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 20, 2004 01:33
"Is something wrong?"Aron asked her.

"Mina you should not let your mind wander to two diferant places, then someone can enter your mind."Saver said after he toke her hand for a moment and then let it go.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 20, 2004 11:23
Neav stared intently at Brayl for a few seconds and then returned her gaze to the floor. "I've never understood you..." she muttered. She tucked her hair behind her ears. Neavs anger was strong, but she found her anger subside quickly when she was this close to him.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 20, 2004 12:32
"No one ever does."Brayl whispers.

"You don't need to wurry about Saver he is a good man, and he has helped me many times her has even saved my live more then once."Aron said before he past out. He fell to the ground but before he tatsed the ground Saver got him in his arms.
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 20, 2004 05:42
Mina's anger flared for a second, she hated being told what to do, buit let it go quickly. Although she refused to let her mind stay in one place only, she offered a sincere glance at Saver, but before she could speak, he was at Aron's side. Just as Aron passed out, Mina's mind snapped back to her in one painful jolt, more or less due to the feeling Aron had sent through her. She fell back still a few more paces as her head pounded. Mina hated her gift, well more like a curse., and wished now she had listened to Svaer so that when Aron had passed out that would have been all she would have felt. Oh well, she thought. Closing her eyes Mina concentrated on focusing her thoughts among other things, and keeping part of her mind on Neav's aura so that when she finaly began monving again, Mina could follow. There I go again, mind in two places at once. Why do I feel I'll never learn.." Mina wondered.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 22, 2004 12:32
"Then maybe you should let me try to" Neav whispered back to him, her eyes staring directly into his. She moved closer to him and hooked her arm through his.
To the rest of the group she spoke aloud: "We are nearly there"
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 22, 2004 06:17
"Nothing, just thinking." Ranewen said and then turned to see Aron pass out. She knelt next to him after Saver caught him and saw that he was out cold. She quickly chanted a few word in an ancient language and transformed into a rather large panther, "Saver, put Aron on my back. He will come to anytime now, but i think the others are getting impatient. Also I have a feeling that we are being watched and it is making me uncomfortable."
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 22, 2004 10:25
"Very well."Saver lifted him up and placed him on her back.

"If you wish to do so go ahad." Brayl said.
"If you alow me I would try to help you to focuse your mind on one place."Saver said to Mina as he looked at her.
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 22, 2004 03:49
Mina sighed softly, opened her eyes and looked up and Saver with a soft small smile. "Thank you Saver, that's very kind, but I'm alright. I'm...used to it. Besides, I'd only end up in the same place not long after you helped anyway." She walked over besdie him and tok his hand in hers gently and continued walking beside him. "But if I really can't take it any more, I'll let you know. I promise." She left it at that last line. Promises weren't her specialty and neither was asking for help or taking it, but she would try this once, but only if she really desperately needed it.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 22, 2004 08:16
"Thank you Saver." Ranewen said as he placed the unconcious Aron on her back. She ran to catch up with the others, carful not to let Aron fall off.
<< First34567Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email