Register

<< First56789
Author Topic:
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: A vampire's sorrow.
on: July 01, 2004 03:31
Mina looked at the bread and watter with a slight bit of dissapointment. She tore off a little bit of the bread and put it in her mouth. It tasted about as good as dry sand... She needed blood, not human food, but she didnt want to be rude so she set the plate down by the bedside and came up behind Saver. Gently resting a hand on his should she spoke softly.
"Then we won't let you lose him, I promise..."
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 01, 2004 06:03
"I am sorry for everything, Aron." Ranewen said, letting a tear roll down her cheek. "I made that side come out in you again. I knew that you were trying to surpress it, and I caused you to lose that control. I was a danger to you and to everyone else, that is why I left." She fell silent for a few moments and looked back at the tree, "Aron........."
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 02, 2004 03:08
"Here." Saver said as he made a cut in his wrist and stragshed his arm to her.

" It was a long time ago. What is it Ranewen?" Aron said as he smiled at her for a moment.
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 02, 2004 07:44
Mina looked at hi wrist and took a step back. She was so hungry, and it looked so good. Still, even though it wasn't human blood, it was close, and that was something she had been working hard to give up.
"Oh god...Saver...really I'm fine. I can just scrounge up some animal when we lea--."
But Saver cut her off as he isnisted again. "Here" He said.
Mina gave up and gently brought her lips to his wrist and drank...
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 02, 2004 10:53
"Aron, I never intended to come back again, never intended to see you again........... I didn't want to hurt you again." She looked into his eyes and a tear rolled down her cheek, "But I couldn't just leave you alone when I heard you lost your memory, but now I am wondering if it was the best thing for me to do. I fear that I am bringing your memory back too quickly, ans i don't want you to suffer like this."
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 02, 2004 12:35
Saver smiled for a moment and looked at her.

Aron looked at her and smilled, "I know you never wanted to come back but I am glad you did 'cause I need you now more then ever."Aron said as he smiled at her.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 03, 2004 11:39
Neav looked up at Brayl and wiped her tear away. "Nothing you need worry about my friend" she replied with a forced smile. Neav forced herself to stand up and swyed slightly. "I dont know about you, but I could do with some rest..." Neav told him. She took a hold of his hand and led him down a few streets until they came to a house. Neav knocked on the door and gave Brayls hand a light squeeze. "They do not know i'm a witch...and i'd prefer it if it stayed that way..." she whispered to him. Slowly the door opened and an old woman opened the door.
Once inside, Neav said hello to everyone and introduced Brayl. Neav then moved off and spoke to the old woman who had answered the door. After a brief while of talking, Neav returned back to Brayl and took his hand once more. Leading him up a flight of stairs, she pushed open a door and closed it behind them. The pair stood in a dark room with a dusty window, 2 single beds and a few lit candles scattered about the room. "We can stay here for a few hours. Even if you do not rest, I fear I must" said Neav collapsing onto one of the beds.
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 03, 2004 12:07
Mina looked up and caught the smile on his face. She held his wrist is her hands a little bit longer and watched as it healed nearly instantly before letting it drop to his side. Then she smiled up at him. She felt better, a lot better.
"Thank you..." She said softly, looking itno his eyes.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 04, 2004 12:00
Brayl walked over to her and placed a blanked over her and kissed her on her forehead, and he set down next to her bed.

Saver smiled at her and said, "you're welcome." Then he fell into her arms because of lech of blood.

(( She drank a bit to muts so he is a bit weak.))
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 04, 2004 12:55
Mina's smile faded as she caught him in her arms without any effort at all. She walked over to the bed and laid him down gently. Then she sat down beside him. Mina knew right away that she had taken a bit too much, she could feel it in his body. She closed her eyes and centered herself a moment. The last few times this had happened, she freaked out, but not this time. After all it was only a little bit, he would recover.
She slid her hand into his and spoke.
"Eh, sorry about that. I'm still working on feeding...without killing." Her voice was light almost cheery but not quite. "Anything I can do?"
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 04, 2004 09:22
Ranewen smiled slightly, "I am glad i came back too. I hope that nothing will happen this time. After four years of training with Tigressera I think I have gained complete control over my powers."
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2004 12:24
"No I am okey I am just very tiered and hungry." Saver said with a smile.

"I am sure you will be fine, but please tell me more of our past, what els happened?"Aron said as he held her for a moment.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2004 12:50
After a slightly troubled sleep, Neav awoke to find Braly staring at her. Pushing back the blanket, Neav sat up and grabbed her bag from the floor. "I take it you had no rest..." Neav started to say to him. "...I have been advised to go my own way, but i feel that you wont let me do so"
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2004 01:44
"You know me to well, indeed I would never let you go alone."Brayl said as he looked at her, then he walked over to her and placed his hands on the sides of her face and he kissed her on her mouth.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2004 12:39
Ranewen searched her mind for a moment, "Well there are just many little things, like when we spent a day at the river, just staring at the water or watching the clouds." THen she laughed, 'You know I think this is the most we have ever talked in all the time I have known you."
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2004 12:46
Aron smilled for a moment, "I remeber that there was a time we went up on a hill to look at the stars, we laughthed that time alot and I....." Aron said as he plased his hand on his forehead.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2004 12:53
"Are you alright?" Ranewen asked with worry in her eyes, "Perhaps you should rest for a while and recover a little. i can tell that you are worn out. Please go rest."
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2004 05:24
Mina layed down beside Saver and laughed softly. "Well maybe you should rest then, you have all day after all. I could go and leave you to be if you like. I'm sure there is a good book in this house somewhere." A small smile crept across her lips.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2004 09:00
"I am all right don't worry, but pleace tell me more of the past and then I'll rest." Aron said as he looked at her.

"No that's okey I am just a bit tiered and you can stay here if you wish." Saver said as he turned his head to face her.
"Uhmm Saver may I enter?" A young boy's voice asked. "Come in Milos." "My mom send me over to gve you this she said you might be hungry, we have nothing better then pig's blood." Milos said as he gave Saver a bottle. "That's okey thank her for me okey." And with those words the boy walked out. Saver drank a bit out of the bottle and handed Mina the rest.
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2004 11:56
Mina turned on her side to face him and refused to take the bottle. " No Saver...you drink it. I'm fine...and I think you need it more than me." She could tell he wasn't happy that she wouldn't drink it, but she didn't care. Mina changed the subject, hoping he would bother her about it. "Well, as long I''m not bothering you...I'll stay. You sure you're alright?"
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2004 01:14
"Do you remeber where that hill you were speaking of is?" Ranewen asked him quietly.

He shook his head and she said quietly again, "When you have rested I will take you there, then I will tell you more."
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2004 01:21
"Very well." Aron lyed his head down and fell asleep quickly.

"Yeah i am all right I just needid a drink" Saber said as he looked at her.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2004 11:51
Brayls kiss was unexpected to Neav. She felt a bit taken back by it. When he pulled back Neav gave a little laugh. "you haven't done that for a long while..." she said, standing up. Neav gave a sigh. "...But I must go alone. You must stay and help Aron." Neav moved away from Brayl and made her way out of the house.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2004 02:49
Ranewen smiled and watched Aron sleep for a little while. Then kissing his forehead gently, she got up and walked back to the tree. Sighing heavily she leaned against the tree and sunk down until she sat beneath it. She looked up at the sky and thought to herself for a while. Every once in a while she would look over at Aron, and still could not help but feel that maybe it wasn't the best idea for her to have come back.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2004 10:54
"I am not going to leave you so you better get used to haveing me around." Brayl said as he walked behind her.

Aron started to move around a lot and he started to sweet, he woke up with a scream but was able to hold it in.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2004 02:59
Neav turned around after she stepped out of the door. "Well...I had to try..." she said to Brayl. "Lets go back to the others and see if they are ok"
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 10, 2004 12:16
"Very well then." Brayl said as he walked along side her.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 11, 2004 11:42
Neav lead Brayl through some narrow streets and then through a thicket of thorns. Now on the road again, they slowly walked to where they had left Aron and Ranewen last. "How is he?" Neav asked Ranewen as she knelt beside Aron.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 11, 2004 01:50
Ranewen had moved next to Aron also, "He has been fairing quite well acctually. I think he just had a bad dream." She smiled at Aron and kissed his forehead gently. Then she stood up and looked at Neav and Brayl, "Would you excuse us for a few moments longer. i promised Aron that I would show him something once he awoke."
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 12, 2004 03:47
Aron got up and nodded his head to Brayl who in return nodded back. And then he followed Ranewen.

Brayl lyed down and started to the sky with alot of sadness in his eyes.

Saber got up and said,"it is time for us to go." And he started to walk out of the room and he walked over to an old woman who was sitting in a chaire near the fire place. "I wanted to thank you for letting us stay here." "That is all right Saber, I whise you good luck on your yourney." The old woman repliet. And Saber walked out.

[Edited on 30/12/1985 by Gellan]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 12, 2004 12:08
Ranewen led Aron up to the top of a nearby hill, "Do you remember this place? It is the place you spoke of. We used to come up here often just to gaze at the stars and to talk. We would sit here for hours, sometimes until daybreak, just watching the stars." She gazed up at the sky and smiled.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 13, 2004 04:07
Aron turned to her and looked into her eyes and smile very gently. He slowly moved his head closer to her's and kissed her very gently on his lips.
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 13, 2004 11:54
Mina stodd up slowly and followed Saver out the door. She nodded her head at the old lady and then fell in line besdie Saver. Sending her aura out she felt the men's energies and, because they still had the block up, a short quick pain threaded through her mind. She pointed in the direction and just closed her eyes.

((OOC - im on vacation so i may not be able to post so your welcome to take care of my chracter))
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 13, 2004 12:49
Ranewen smiled after Aron kissed her, she had forgotten how much she loved him until then. She looked into his eyes and no longer had any regrets about coming back. She let herself fall back into the soft grass and closed her eyes, "I wish the world could stay like this forever." she said quietly.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2004 12:19
Neav watched Aron and Ranewen walk off. When they had gone, she glanced down at Brayl. "What is wrong?" Neav asked as she sat down beside him.
<< First56789
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email