Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Morion
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: It Only Takes One Night....
on: May 20, 2004 10:56
Bronson went down to his truck replaced the gun under his seat, and looked back towards the apartments. He shook his head sadly and climbed into the truck. He made his way back to the cafe and went inside to check on his prisoner. Mr. Ransom was still lying in a daze in one of the seats. He sat down and looked at his coffee that he had left. It was now cold. He took it up to the counter.

"Ma'am. could i trouble you to gte a refill?"

"not at all."

Bronson went back and sat down with his coffee and sat contemplating. His bounty would bring him a couple thousand dollars. He had some money coming in from the extra work he did. He was set for another couple months with some extra money to add to his "fund" for reinforcing his trucks body and rigging it to specs. Overall he was a happy man right about now.
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 20, 2004 11:57
"Well..." Danny started, scratching the back of his head as he thought, "sort of, I suppose so. I'm kind of stuck here for another year or two until I'm done with college, and then I might stay for a while more until Lyss leaves. I'm thinking of moving to Seattle then..." he stopped as he realized he was rambling.

He looked around, and seeing as no one was calling his name, assumed that it was alright to leave without getting yelled at now.

"I'm going to go get her something now- were you planning on sticking around here?" he asked, stnading up. "If you need a ride home or something I can give you one."
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 20, 2004 01:00
"There you go! Have a nice day!" Tessa said as she handed a wrapped crystal ball to a lucky costumer.
"You too!" the girl replied. She left.
Tessa yawned. "Where is Lexa?"
"Who?" Dave asked, wiping dust off old magic books.
"The girl that I literally ran into this morning! She said she'd stop over here when she was done celebrating her friends b-day!"
"I see!" Dave smiled, showing his pearly whites. "Well... is she as cute as you?"
Tessa blushed, "I actually don't look at girls that way so... I wouldn't know!"
Dave shrugged, "You never know..." Tessa threw a stuffed animal dragon at him. "Hey!"
"I'm not gay you know!"
"So... if your not... you wanna go see a movie tonight?"
"Really?" Tessa was surprised, Dave never usually talked to her like this. "What's the catch?"
"No catch! Just you... me... popcorn... and VanHelsing!"
"Serious?!"
"Yes!"
"Sure!" Another costumer walked in.
"I'll get it!" Dave smiled at Tessa again.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 20, 2004 03:37
((since Krissonia and Ringspell seem to have disappeared, we'll say Lexa has already spent time with them....))

Lexa dropped Amy back off at the group home and stopped into the Magic Box. She spotted Tessa behind the counter helping a customer. When they left she strode up to the counter and blew a bubble with her bubble gum. It popped before she could get it back in her mouth and stuck on her lip ring. "Ack, when will I learn." She managed to get it all off and smiled. "Hey, sorry it took me so long, the movie ran later than I thought."
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 21, 2004 11:01
"Thanks for the offer," Catie said, glancing at her watch, "But I need to head to the college for my noon class." She got up as well. "What sort of things does she like, so I have an idea for a present?" she inquired, tipping her head slightly to the side.
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 22, 2004 11:13
"Well... she likes art... and, um... oh! She likes Lord of the Ring alot. She's a fanatic," he said, rolling his eyes. "Especially that one elf." Catie laughed, and he smiled. "So I'll see you there, then. Nice meeting you, Catie," he said, extending a hand so she might shake it.

He watched as she left the small cafe before getting his jacket from the rack behind the counter and leaving.

After spending a few hours finding something Alyssa would like, as well as picking up a few other things, he headed back home. Cheking the clock as he walked in the door, he found it was about three- the time Alyssa usually came home by.

"Alyssa?" he called. There was no response, but he could see hat The Two Towers was playing on the TV, so he assumed she was home.

"Alyssa... where are you?" he called again, taking off his jacket and tossing it on the couch. There was a startled yelp and a blanket-covered form sat up quickly.

"Oh... Danny... I was napping," she said, yawning and pulling the blanket off her face. He rolled his eyes and picked up a bag of groceries he had set on the floor in order to take off his jacket.

"You were supposed to do the shopping today, I forgot," he said, setting the bag on the counter.

"That's ok, I forgot too," she said, laying back down and turning up the movie. He could hear her saying the lines along with the characters and shook his head.

"Where's your car? It wasn't outside the cafe and it's not here, either," he asked.

"It wouldn't start, so a friend came and had it towed off so he could fix it." Danny nodded and picked up the bag containing her gift, carefully so that it wouldn't make noise, and took it off to his room. As he stuffed it in his closet, he could hear he shut off the movie and go into the kitchen, where she began to put away the food.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 22, 2004 11:53
"Oh... it's all right!" Tessa said as she closed the drawer. "So how was it?"

"It was fun! I just love spending time with them!" Lexa smiled.

"That's cool! I wish I had a little brother or sister! Someone who could look up to me and say, 'That's my sister!" A sarcastic cough came from the back room. "Oh you be quiet back there!"

"Who's that?" Lexa asked.

"It's just Dave! He's my boss/date for tonight!" Tessa smiled, and lifted the counter so Lexa could come out back. "This is my office!" Tessa lead Lexa into a room with a desk that was covered in spell books and potions.

"What's all that for?"

"I was just experimenting with the stuff... and over there is Dave!" Tessa pointed to a guy with spiked blue hair, deep green eyes, and a VERY attractive smile.

"Hi!" Dave said. He shook hands with Lexa and turned back around to help a costumer out.

"He's cute! You and him make a perfect match!" Lexa picked up a shrunken head.

"You really think so? Those are 10 bucks by the way! The REAL ones are like... 28... 30!" Lexa made a face, like, geesh that's a lot!
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 22, 2004 05:01
Lexa smiled as she was introduced to Dave. She smiled. "He's really cute. You and him make a perfect match." She picked up a shrunken head.

"You really think so? Those are 10 bucks by the way! The REAL ones are like... 28... 30!" Lexa made a face.

"That's a lot. Wait....what do you mean by real?" Her eyes grew wide and she laughed.
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2004 10:05
Catie laughed, thinking of her own attraction to that particular elf. 'This'll make it easier,' she thought, gripping Danny's offered hand and shaking it firmly. Turning with a bright smile, Catie left the cafe and mounted her bike.

It just took her a few moments to get to the college; this cafe was convinently placed for her needs. Catie made a mental note of that as she locked her bike up and headed for her noon class, her backpack slung carelessly over one shoulder.

She entered the classroom moments before the instructor did, so she had a moment to greet the other students. She wasn't friends, precisely, with any of them, but they were all friendly to her, so she returned the favor.

The instructor entered and Catie sighed mentally as she pulled out her math textbook. 'Wonder if Danny or his sister...what was her name?...Alyssa...are any good at math,' she thought fleetingly as she began to make quick notes in the margins.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 25, 2004 04:45
((come on people, don't let this thread die!!!! I'll cry, I swear I will.... :cry:
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2004 10:06
"That's a lot. Wait....what do you mean by real?" Lexa's eyes grew wide and she laughed.

Tessa laughed too. "They arn't REAL real... they just look and feel more real!" Tessa picked up one of the "real" heads and stared poking its skin. It moved and felt like real flesh. "See?"

"Do I have to touch it like that to find out?" Lexa giggled.

Tessa raised an eyebrow. "No... unless ya wanna!" Lexa put the head back where it was. "Thought so!" Tessa put her head back down. Another costumer walked in, but Dave was allready busy. "Lexa! Take a look around if ya want! I gotta help Silvia over yander!"

"All right!" Lexa wandered off while Tessa walked out from behind the counter. "Could I help you with anything?"

"Help me?! You want to help me?!" Silvia raised her voice a little. "Fine HELP all you want, but first off. I DON'T WANT THIS!!!" Silvia threw a fake cow's tongue at Tessa's face. Tessa dodged it and it hit Dave's head insted.

"Hey!" He yelled starling his costumer.

"Sorry!" Tessa said without looking around. "So why'd you throw that? Jared spent $8.95 on it and you THROW it?!"

"He's a jerk!" Silvia left the store. Tessa picked up the tongue and put it back on the shelf.

"That went well!" Dave smirked as his costumer left.

"Sure did!"
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 27, 2004 05:20
Lexa stifled a laugh as the girl threw what looked like cow tongues. She walked over to Tessa as the girl walked out. "So, um....what was that all about?"
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 30, 2004 07:44
"So, um....what was that all about?" Lexa asked trying hard not to laugh.

"Nothin' really... she just doesn't appreciate a good joke!" Dave said massaging his head where the tongue hit.

Tessa rolled her eyes. "Find anything you want Lexa?"
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 05, 2004 08:02
((Ok- WHOEVER let this one go should be kicked... so you can all start by kicking me for not posting in ages! *Grumbles about evil finals* I'm going to the next day, I hope no one minds...))

After dinner (pizza, because Alyssa didn't really feel like making anything big), Danny and Alyssa played cards for a while before heading off to bed. Danny took a few minutes to wrap his sister's gift: a poster of Legolas (though she had more than enough in his opinion, her room was covered in them), a new sketchbook and pencils, as well as the Cowboy Bebop movie, since he knew how much she loved that show. He decided he would worry about what to do for her party later, since he didn't plan on having it until Saturday.

***The next morning***

Danny woke around five, and took a shower- attempting (and failing) to wake up. He left a note for his sister, who hadn't woken up yet, telling her happy birthday. He then went to the cafe, still half asleep, to begin the day.

Alyssa woke up around seven thirty because the phone was ringing. She answered it- it was her mother.

"How are you?"

"I'm good, thanks," she said, smiling at the note Danny had left.

"And how's your brother?"

"He's fine.

"Did you get my birthday gift yet?"

"Nope. (giant yawn)"

"I see... well it should get there soon. But I have to go, Pat wants the phone... so I love you and miss you and talk to you later," her mother said, and she could tell she was smiling.

"Alright. Tell him I say hi, love you too." Hanging up the phone she flopped back onto her bed, but found that after ten minutes she was still unable to sleep. So she took a shower and got dressed (dark green t-shirt and flowing black skirt with several necklaces and the usual million bracelets) and headed out of the apartment. She was about to turn and lock it when someone spoke to her.

"Morning," Eric said, giving her a giant grin. "And happy birthday." He produced from behind his back a bouquet of 19 red roses. Her jaw dropped.

"They're beautiful!" she exclaimed, taking them gently. "Thank you so--" she couldn't finish her sentance, as he cut her off with a kiss.

"Put them inside, and then we should go get breakfast," he said, smiling. She nodded and took the flowers back inside, where she put them in a vase on the counter. When she went back out, they joined hands and walked down the hall.

"I want to stop at the cafe first and say hi to Danny," Alyssa said, missing the slight frown that showed up on Eric's face.

"Alright... but hurry, I have another surprise for you," he said, his smile returning. "And your car is fixed, I'll drive."

They went to the cafe, where Alyssa hugged Danny and said good morning before rushing back out to the car. Eric handed her an envelope- inside were two tickets to see Les Mis, her favorite musical.

"How did you get these? I thought it was sold out!" se exclaimed.

"I have connections," Eric said, winking. "But the theatre is two hours away, so we had better get going."
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 05, 2004 08:39
((i hate having to post twice, and i hate playing other people's characters. everyone just disappeared, :cry: I wish everyone would post...Please post!!!! Don't make me cry some more. -juts out bottom lip-))
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 24, 2004 07:21
((GAAAA!! I'M SOOOOO SORRY!!!))
((Can Tessa go see Les Miserable with Alyssa??? Cause I LOVE that musical!! LOL!! I know the tickets are sold out... *sniff*))

After Tessa's long day of work, Lexa and her each went their separate ways, "Maybe I'll see you around some time!" Tessa gave her an akwards salute as she rode her board towards her house.

As she climbed the stairs to her apartment she noticed her apartment door was open. It couldn't have been opened by the landlady 'cause Tessa was the only one who had the key, and besides, the doorknob was lying on the ground.

Tessa was starting to freak out, why would anyone want to get into her room? She opened the door a little more to peak inside. Her room was a disaster area! It looked as though a tornada had come through here.

Tessa sat on bed, a look of shock was on her face. "What's in here... that was that important?" Tessa shook her head at all of her possible theories. Each one more stranger than the last. Basically all of her theories were that of the ones in the Buffy episode Once More With Feeling. ((Loved it!))

"God!" Tessa rested her forhead in her hands. She thought about calling someone... She picked up the phone and dialed 911.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email