Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
Post Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
on: May 13, 2004 10:25
(thisi will be SLIGHTLY SCRIPTED we dont have to follow the whole 3rd book completely, just enough like with the dementors and whatnot. You dont hafat pm me, just please dont play anyone else characters UNLESS you have permission. i shall be playing ron weasly (u can make up your own characters if u wish) carry on........

THE BURROW:

Ron Weasly woke up from a long sleep and rubbed his eyes.He sat up in bed and looked around, a chudley cannons poster, an old worn out chudley cannons hat and scabbers was laying on his pillow. He picked up Scabbers and put him in his too-small pajama pocket and went to look out his window. there was no sign of Pigwidegeon. He sat down at his desk and wrote a note to Harry.

Harry,
Haven't talked in a while. Ginny won't shut up about you, i think she fancies you. I got a letter from Hermione a couple of weeks ago. Maybe we can meet in london? Have a good res of the summer,
Ron

Suddenly a loud thump sounde don his window, he opened it to let Pig in, quickly tying the letter to his foot Ron threw him back outside the window and watched him fly away........
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
on: May 14, 2004 11:58
((*with british accent* looks like ya need a little help there frodo!))

Hermione closed her copy of Hogwarts a History, from her first year at Hogwarts. It was about the 50th time she'd read it, but it never tired her.

She lay down on her plain, blue-sheeted bed and stared at her ceiling. Last week she had gotten a letter from Ron asking if she wanted to meet in London.

Of course I'll go silly! Was her reply.

She sat up. She heard footsteps coming the stairs.

"Hermione?" It was her father. He was a Muggle, (non-magic folk) and a dentist. "Arn't you meeting your friend, Ron today?"

"Yes! Why?" Hermione asked laying back down.

"Well, your mother and I will be leaving soon, so we were thinking we'd drop you off at the Leaky Cauldron?"

"Fine!" Hermione grabbed her cloak and stuck a few Galleons into her pocket. "Ready!" She said as she walked into the hall.

Hermione's mom and dad got into the car and Hermione followed. They soon arrived in front of the Leaky Cauldron. "There you go sweetie!" Her mom said.

"Thanks!" Hermione turned and headed inside. She said hello to a few people inside then went into the pantry where she would get to Diagon Alley!
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 17, 2004 10:05
((Hey all! Lothriel said I could join. I'm going to be Jeanne, a long lost relative of Harry who is feared by the Wizarding community believing that she's a witch hunter... oh also she's american. I aplogize now if it gets too long...))

A young woman walked down the dark streets of a very populated city late at night making her way home. She moved quietly and nonchantly as she passed under the street lamps. Her hair shined a blood red as it passed in and out of the light her facial features weren't seen too well due to the shadow of her hair falling around her face. She stopped finally after turning a corner and looked up... before her stood three young men with cloaks. "I wish for no trouble and I'm sure neither do y'all." The three young men smirked and pulled out sticks each one for one of the boys and they pointed it at the young woman. "DIE WITCH HUNTER!!", one of the young men yelled and then the threesome yelled, "AVADA KEDAVRA!!" Light emitted from the three sticks and shot right at the young woman. Tilting her head down slightly, she smirked and disappeared just seconds before they hit her. The three young men looked around for her as she appeared again just a couple of feet in front of them. They tried again and again as she continued to disappear and reappear over and over again avoid their attacks. After she reappeared for the last time they took aim once more but before they could the street and area around them grew even darker until finally it was darkness itself. A figure appeared in front of the young men. The young woman couldn't see them but she heard them as they began begging for their master to forgive them but suddenly they screamed as if in agony and horrible pain and then it was silent. The young woman bowed her head and began to pray... suddenly the darkness dispersed and there before her stood the three bodies and the dark figure. He turned to her... his blood red eyes studying her as his narled face was revealed but nothing else. He smirked at her as his tongue unrolled and rolled up like a snake sniffing the air for his next prey. The young woman smirked at him, "Don't even think about it pal. I don't know who you are but I know its been you who has sent these young men after me. Just like all the others that I had to fight... what is it that you desire?" The figure approached her towering over her slightly as he reached his hand out and taking her chin he gently yet firmly tilted upwards to him. Her eyes glistened as if light reflecting off a pair of emerald gems, her skin was fair with a slight touch of rosiness to them with a cute nose that complimented the shape of her face as well. He hissed his reply as he stared into her eyes,"Just you..." The young woman squinted her eyes at him in disgust and disappeared. The figure looked around and then finally taking the hint he yelled out, "YOU CAN'T ESCAPE ME! I WILL HAVE YOU!! NO ONE DENIES LORD VOLDEMORT!!" And with that he vanished.....
The young woman reappeared in front of a building a few good blocks away from the whole incident. She sighed as she looked up and down the road and then made her way up the steps to her apartment. As she entered the building she began thinking back on all of the events that had been happening for the past year now. No matter how hard she tried, no matter how many times she moved from city to city those creepy witches and wizards would always be there to try and kill her. Now that I know who this guy is that is really pulling the strings on this whole thing I've got to find out more about him! She reached her mailbox and quickly unlocking it she pulled out her mail and made her way up to her apartment. She unlocked the door and entered.... 'Home sweet home...' she thought as she closed the door and took off her coat. She sat on the couch as her cat jumped up and rubbed her leg. She patted his head as she relaxed a bit. Suddenly a knock came at her... window? She turned around and to see an owl there. She quickly jumped up and brought him in as she realized that it was beginning to rain outside. "Oh you poor thing.", she said as she pet it. She realized that there was something strapped to his leg... a note? She pulled it off and unrolled it. It was addressed to her,

Dear Ms. Evans,
I know that this may seem a bit odd but it was the only way I knew to reach you. I pray that you could meet me tomorrow evening if possible at a tavern called the Leaky Couldren in downtown London. Please respond if you can letting me know if you can or not. Thank you and I promise this meeting will answer all of your questions and may raise even more.

Sincerely,
Professor Albus Dumbledore

She flipped it over and quickly taking a pen she scribbled down that she would try and meet him there but she couldn't make any promises. She lived in America you know... She rolled it back up and looked around for something that she could send it back in like an envelope or something but before she could the owl snatched and flew back out the window without even a hoot to her. She had no idea what else to do know but get online and book a flight early in the morning and to pack... tonight....

[Edited on 17/5/2004 by Frodoslover]
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 17, 2004 02:22
"Hermione!" Ron yelled at the sight of his old friend. "Hold these." He said, shoving his new books into Ginny's arms. He ran up to greet Hermione. "How've you been? I didn't hear from you until the end of summer? Where were you on holdiay again? France? oh well, that doesn't matter. Harry's not here yet, I was hoping he'd get my letter. Perhaps Pig had a heart attack and collapsed on the way, wouldn't surprise me. energetic little blighter."
Faòlan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 18, 2004 04:46
(I'm playing as a girl named Artemis Ivory. She isn't really a people person and prefers the company of centaurs, unicorns, and other magical creatures. She is gunna be 4th year and has been able to discover her animal form which is a wolf. Only her good friends Harry, Ron, and Hermione, and any others who have made up characters, know she is an animagus.)

*Artemis woke with the dawn from her loft bed in the girls dormitory of the Ravenclaw House. Before her mother died, she left her in the care of Albus Dumbledore as her guardian. So Artemis had to stay at Hogwarts for the summers. She didn't mind it too much. She could go where she pleased pretty much, as long as she didn't break anything. She could also go in the forest, which she did often with the unicorn Sayna and Hagrid. Artemis liked Hagrid most of all the staff, second to Dumbledore of course. Albus had become like a father to her ever since her mother died.

Artemis dressed into her casual jeans and t shirt. She wasn't very fond of shoes so she stuck to being barefoot. She headed off for Hagrid's cottage where she would check on Sayna. She had to go to Diagon Alley to meet Ron , Harry, and Hermione today. She was just going to use a spell Professor McGonnagal showed her to make Sayna's horn turn into just a golden star marking. Riding a unicorn into London would not be good for the Daily Prophet to see. But people still rode horses, so Artemis wouldn't get a second glance. She decided to throw on some tennis soes so she wouldn't look out of place.

Artemis rubbed Sayna's neck as she threw on an english saddle and began tightening the girth. Sayna laid back her ears and stomped a hoof. "Sorry girl. Do you think I like using a saddle on you? We can't look out of place when we ride through muggle neighborhoods. You should know that by now." Artemis said softly. She stuck her hand in her pocket and pulled out a handful of oats. After Sayna munched away, Artemis fastened a bridle to her head. She had to make one that didn't have a bit attached since Sayna would never allow metal in her mouth.

Hagrid came out of his house yawning and stretching just as Artemis mounted. "Mornin' , where you be off ter so early?" Artemis adjusted her feet in the stirrups before answering. I'm off to Diagon Alley to meet Harry and the gang. We're going to get new stuff for next year." She said indicating the empty bag on her back. "Oh, a' course. I ferget that summer is almost over. About 'ow long will it take yer to git there?" Artemis grinned, "Two hours at the most. Sayna can run like the wind and smoke any normal horse. I see you when I get back Hagrid." Artemis waved before trotting off to the gravel road out of Hogwarts. When she reached it she urged Sayna to a gallop, who loved to run anyway. **

[Edited on 18/5/2004 by Faòlan]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 18, 2004 01:00
Ms. Evans, Jeanne to be precise, exited her gate late the next afternoon at London International hoping she wasn't late for this mysterious meeting. She tried her best to be as descrete as possible but also to be ready in case that Voldemort guy tried to come after her again. She made her way to the baggage terminal, her trench coat swaying perfectly with her completely black clothed body, her blood red hair pulled half way back letting loose curls fall elegantly around her delicate porcilen like face. Her emerald eyes sparkled and shine as the evening sun shown in into the airport. Within a matter of mintues she got her luggage and was outside in a cab instructing the driver to the so called Leaky Couldren. He nodded and drove... she looked down at her watch. 'I'll make this meeting if I just go straight there. Hope this wasn't a wasted trip... even if it is I guess I could wonder around London a while. It would be nice to visit this town... always wanted to live here.', she thought to herself as she watched the scenry pass by her. Finally the cab stopped and she found herself exiting the vehicle in a very poorly tended part of the city. Before her stood the old pub and a couple of people dressed in... robes? She quickly shoved on her sunglasses and paid the man after he unloaded her baggage. She picked up the suitcase and bookbag and headed inside. 'I hope this place doesn't have what I think it may have...' Unfortunately for her, she was right... women, men and some teenagers dressed in robes looked up at her as she entered the pub. She made her way to the counter as she allowed her glasses to slip a little helping her to see the pub better. When she found herself at the counter an old man with half moon specticles and glinting eyes approached her. "Ms. Evans I presume?" She nodded as the man pointed towards a back room passing many tables along the way, his long beard swaying slightly to his movements. "I think it best that we speak where prying ears may not be able to hear." Jeanne looked around a little as she passed the tables and soon disappeared into the back room with this man... this Professor Dumbledore...

[Edited on 19/5/2004 by Frodoslover]
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 18, 2004 01:35
((I'm going to play two characters, Hermione and Jazira))

"You know you shouldn't treat your sister like that Ron!" Hermione said.
"Ah! She doesn't care!" Ron smirked
"Yes I do!" Ginny yelled behind all of the books.
"Let me help you with that. Hermione said grabbing some books from Ginny.
"Thanks!" Ginny said.
"Harry's not here yet, I was hoping he'd get my letter. Perhaps Pig had a heart attack and collapsed on the way, wouldn't surprise me. energetic little blighter."
"Could we hurry to Gringotts? I need to grab a few coins before I start shopping!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shut up will you! I'm trying to practice some hexes on you!" Malfoy yelled as he pointed his wand at his target. A 13 year old witch with shoulder length black hair, and deep blue eyes.
"Why don't you practice on Crabbe or Goyle?" the girl asked.
"They're my goons! I need 'em around!" Malfoy smirked. "Besides Jaz, I think we should shrink that extremlly huge nose of yours!" Malfoy said a few words and the spell headed straight towards the girl. She ducked.
"Jazira!" came the drawl of Lucious Malfoy, Malfoy's father. "I told my son to practice spells! And how will he know if they've worked, if the experiment keeps moving!"
"Sorry sir!" Jazira staightned up. Why did the stupid Ministry send me here?
A few hours later, Jazira sat in her little room nursing her cuts and bruises and all sorts of knick-knack Malfoy gave her. She was Sirius Black's only child. After he had been accused of murder, the Ministry needed somewhere where they could place Jazira to be taken care of. Most of her closest relatives wouldn't take her, until Lucius volunteered. I miss my dad! A tear fell down her cheek. She had been away from him sine was 7, and hadn't seen him since the Dementors dragged him off to Azkaban.
"Miss Black!" Lucius yelled. "We havn't got all day! My son needs his books for this year, and I suppose you do too! So lets get a move on it shall we?" His footsteps could be heard stomping down the stairs of his extremlly large mansion.
Jazira opened a drawer of her dresser and grabbed a few galleon, knuts, and sickles. She put them in her jean pocket and headed downstairs.
Malfoy ran into on the steps almost sending her down them flying, "Oops! I couldn't see you behind that huge nose of yours!"
My nose isn't big you jerk! She climbed into the carraige that Mr. Malfoy, and Draco were already in.
"Close the door!" Lucius ordered.
"Yes sir!" They soon pulled up in front of the Leaky Cauldron. Jazira scrambled out and hurried inside. They didn't really care where she went as long as she met them at Zonko's at 6. She entered Diagon Alley. "Finally!" She headed into Olivanders because Draco had "accidentally broke her last one.
"It seems... that you've been getting a new wand each year, havn't you Miss. Black?" Mr. Ollivander asked as her searched the wall for a new one.
"It's not my fault." Jazira whispered.
"Here you go! Phoenix Feather, Redwood, 8 3/4 inches!" It worked perfectly.
"Thank you sir!" Jazira left the shop with her box at hand. She walked down the street a little until she heard a conversation she couldn't ignore.

"Did you hear?"
"Hear what?"
"Sirius Black has escaped from Azkaban Prizon!"
"It was on the front page of the Daily Prophet!"
"They's best catch him soon!"
"Oooo that murderer!"

Jazira continued walking, What have you gotten into now Padfoot?
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2004 12:53
"Hermione!" Ron cried hoarsley. "It's true. I though Charlie was telling me just to scare me. Sirus Black's escaped!" Hermione gave him a puzzled look. "He's a bad wizard Hemrione, a very bad wizard. Killed 13 people with one cures. ONE curse." Hermione looked a little trifled after the things ron had just told her. "Well lets get on to Gringotts shall we? I'll need a new wand this year, last year when Harry and I flew the car to school you know, we crashed into the whomping willow......"
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2004 06:47
Jeanne sat herself down as did Dumbledore in the dimmly lite room. An old man came in for a bit to poke the fire, serve tea to the two of them and then left. As soon as he was gone Dumbledore began, "I know that these seems quite odd to have asked you to meet me almost two thousand miles away from your home but I thought it best for you to see for yourself the truth. What did you know of your father?" Jeanne sat back an smirked... "Well, for one thing he died almost 10 years ago. I remembered he had a British accent so I thought he was from England. Soon enough I found out that he had had a previous marriage in which he had two daughters, one was named Lily, the other I'm not to sure about. Mom told me he left his other family after he found out that one of his daughters was trying to become a witch and his wife was approving it." She looked up at Dumbledore as his eyes sparkled and danced back and forth studying her. "That's pretty much it. Dad died soon after I found out... well lets just say that apparently he figured out it was his fault that I had my abilities." She looked over at the tea pot and before Dumbledore's eyes the tea pot rose into the air and poured some more tea into the young woman's cup. It sat down as Jeanne continued, "So... why am I here?" The old wizard smiled as he rose. "Would you care to come with me?", he asked as he began to make his way out of the room. They passed through the bar again and found themselves outside in an alleyway. The old man smirked as he pulled out a wand and touched some stones on the wall. Before Jeanne had a chance to ask what he was doing the stones began to roll and move back revealing an alley full of shops, people and their purchases lining the road. She stood in awe as she followed the old man into the alley. Many people stared at the man and bowed as he passed. Soon enough they found themselves in Butterburrs sitting near the back the room full with news of a man that just escaped some place called Azkaban. She looked over as a witch held up a paper with the man on the front. Jeanne jumped back slightly after realizing that it was moving. "Who is that?", she asked Dumbledore pointing to the picture. "That my dear is Sirus Black. He's an escaped convict from the wizarding prison Azkaban and he's one of the reasons why I've brought you here..."
Faòlan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2004 07:41
*Artemis and Sayna had been traveling through moors, neighborhoods, and small towns. It had almost been two hours since she left Hogwarts when she reached Diagon Alley. She dismounted Sayna and walked through the crowded streets. Sayna, growing up with humans, had gotten very used to them. But that didn't stop her laying back her ears everytime a man or boy bumped into her. Artemis frowned as they worked their way through wizards and witches. She knew unicorns weren't fond of males.

Artemis cheered up as she spotted Ron and Hermione talking. She smiled and ran towards them, Sayna trotting behind her. "Hey mates! How was your summer?" Artemis looked at their faces. "You two look as if you have been chased by the Bloody Baron. What is wrong?" Sayna listened from over Artemis' soldier with her ears pricked forward.**
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2004 10:20
(because no one has chosen to be harry, and we obviously need a harry i shall pay him until someone else comes if they would like to play him......)

Ron cleared his throat. "I've just told Hermione about Sirius." He croaked. Hemrione nodded. "My summer was great, how was yours? Staying in Hogwarts the whole time?"

Harry pondered this thought about Sirius exscaping, of course he'd heard about it, on the muggle news, and on th eknight bus. His mind flashed back to the big black shaggy dog he'd seen before he'd accidently flagged the knight bus. "Hallo Atremis." he said quickly, thanking her in hsi head for the change of subject. Ron and hermione were already talking to him............................
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2004 12:23
"Oh Ron! What are we going to do? Do you think they'll shut down Hogwarts of this... Sirius Black is on the loose?" Hermione asked. "Oh.... I'm sooo ready for the third year too, I mean... SPELLS!" Hermione said. "I need to get my books! I'l be RIGHT back!" Hermione rushed off, leaving Ron, Harry, and Artemis confused. Hermione walked into the book store and pruchased the books she needed for that year. She then opened one of them and began reading. She walked out of the store and back to the others.
"Studying ALREADY Hermione?" Ron rolled his eyes.
"Of course I am!" Hermione looked up. "What if Sirius Black showed up at Hogwarts one day? I need to be ready!"
"Whatever?" Ron shrugged.

Jazira finished buying her stuff.
"Hey Jaz!?" Malfoy yelled.
Jazira turned red. Why must he aggrivate me?
"Catch!" he threw something at her. It was a dead mouse.
"You fiend!" she held the mouse carefully in her hand and whispered something in its ear. It then sat up. "There you go!" she lowered it to the ground and it scurried away.
"You know I hate it when you do that!" Malfoy yelled. Crabbe and Goyle were there, looking dumber than usual.
"Well its just ONE of the many talents I have that YOU don't!" Jazira smiled. Malfoy stuck his tongue out at her.
"Just wait till school Black!"
"Oooo I can't wait!" Jazira grinned. It'll just land him in detention like last year! She turned and walked down the street until she accidentally ran into a boy with red hair and freckles. "I'm sorry!" Jazira said.
"It's allright!" He looked her over. "Havn't I seen you somewhere? You look familiar!" He asked.
"I... go to Hogwarts if that's what you mean!"
"No.... well I have seen you there but.... somewhere else!"
"In your dreams maybe!" Ginny muttered. Hermione and Harry laughed.
"Oh shut up!" Ron grumbled.
"She your sister?" Jazira asked.
"Yeah!" Ron sighed. "Aren't you in Gryffindor?" He asked trying to change the subject.
"Yes... so?"
"How come I've never seen you in the common room? Just in a few of my classes?"
"I sortta take private lessons once in a while." Jazira confessed. "It's not that I'm slow or anything... It's..."
"JAZIRA!" yelled Mr. Malfoy.
"Shoot!" Jazira mumbled.
"What's wrong?" Hermione asked.
"I... gotta go! Se ya at Hogwarts!" Jazira turned and ran back to Lucius.
"I'm late for a meeting now because of you!" Lucius growled.
"I'm sorry sir!" Jazira climbed into the carraige.
"Sorry isn't enough! No dinner tonight, or your usual midnight snacking!"
"Yes sir."

"Why was she with Lucius and Malfoy?" Harry asked.
"I don't know... it's either she's really evil... or she's gotten herself stuck with them!" Hermione said.
aragornlvr423
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2004 01:06
((harryness))

Harry smiled.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2004 02:53
((So I'm trying to think how the gang is going to meet up with Jeanne? What do you think?))

Jeanne looked back at the picture and then turned back to the old man. "ONE of the reasons? Well lets just start with this one and then you can continue on to the others.", she said sorta sarcastically leaning back slightly as some one brought them drinks. She nodded her thanks as the door bell rang signaling more customers coming in. (could be Harry and the gang?) "Well... Sirius Black is believed to be close to a dark wizard trying to take over the wizarding world, Lord Voldemort is his name.", he said wondering if he could get some kind of reaction out of her. Her eyes widen slightly at the name. 'So... that jerk is here too...', she thought to herself as Dumbledore continued, "Thing is I believe he might want to try and find his godson, his friend's son. Problem is that I'm afraid he may come to my school looking for Harry." "Harry? Is that the name of Black's godson?", she asked continuing to listen to the story. "Yes... Harry Potter to be exact. I need someone who I know I can trust to watch him. I have heard of your reputation not only as a skilled detective and fighter but as an amazing teacher.", Dumbledore continued smiling at the end. "Well lets just say flattery will certainly get me interested in the job. So... what exactly do you want me to do?", she asked as she sipped some more of this butterbeer - 'Not bad...' - The old man smirked as he leaned in continuing, "How would feel about teaching Muggle History at Hogwarts, School of Witchcraft and Wizardry?" Jeanne smirked slightly as she considered her options...
Faòlan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 20, 2004 04:17
*Artmemis shook her head as Hermione rushed off to stick her nose in a book. "Well Ron, Hogwarts wasn't too bad. I like the school so much better without all the people in it. I found a couple of new rooms. You'll have to remind me when we start the term to show you, Fred, and George. Though they mught have found them already."

Artemis shrugged and went down the alley to the Magical Menagerie and tied Sayna to a hitching post. She gave her another handful of oats and a pat on the neck before jogging back to Flourish and Blotts. She pulled out her supplies list. And her eyebrows lifted. "wow, next term won't be easy mates." **
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 20, 2004 12:57
Hermione hit Harry.
"What was that for?" Harry asked rubbing his head.
"That girl... Jazira, just got dragged away by the Malfoy's and all you do is smile?" Hermione yelled.
"Awww come on Hermione! I was kidding!" Harry smiled again.
"There you go! Doing that... I'm Harry Potter and I can do whatever I want! Nobody cares anymore if you havn't noticed!"
"That was harsh Hermione!" Ron said.
"Well he deseves it! ANYONE that has to live with the Malfoy's must have the worst luck EVER! Oh and Ron... what did you mean by... she looked familiar?"
"Wait one second!" Ron shuffled through a bag he was holding. "Here!" It had a picture of Sirius Black on the front cover.
"So?" Harry asked.
"SO? If you take off the beard... and give him more girly figures, who does he look like?"
"Jazira?" Ginny asked.
"Exactally!" Ron announced.
"So you mean... that THAT was Sirius Black?" Artemis asked.
"No! I mean... that she's probably his daughter!"
"Hey, screen wipe! Lets slow down here! How could Sirius Black have a daughter? I mean... he's evil!" Hermione asked.
"Not all bad people are born bad Hermione!" Ginny said.
"True... but, it just doesn't make sense!"
"What were you doing over with Potter and that 'mudblood'?" Malfoy asked as they were sitting at the supper table.
"I accidentally ran into one of Potter's friends... that's all!" Jazira replied as she sipped her soup.
"Well you shouldn't go making friends with the wrong sort!" Malfoy remarked. "It won't look good on your record!"
"What record?"
"Well... your father, Sirius Black, got thrown in jail for murder..."
"WHICH he didn't do!" Jazira butt in.
"And if his daughter... is hanging around 'nice' guys... it just doesn't fit! That's why I'm here!" Malfoy smiled.
"Fine!" Jazira didn't want to argue with Lucius around.
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 20, 2004 01:34

((hope you don't mind me jumping in here, I'll play my own character, Lira, and a friend of Draco..Rena. I'll start with Lira first))

Lira picked up her book titled: Chuddly Cannons and the World Cup. She smiled and ran her finger down the index and found the label of the Chuddly's and the World Cup. Lira stared at the man on the right, he looked an awful lot like Ron, one of her friends she talked to through the hallways.

Lira jumped up as her door opened. Her mother was standing there with her twin brothers next to her. "Aren't you suppose to be on your way to..oh what was it..Linghon Galley?" She asked moving her son out of the way. Lira groaned.
"It's Diagon Alley!"
"Sorry! Don't need to be so crabby!"
Lira rolled her eyes and layed down on her bed again. Her mother was a muggle, and didn't understand a thing about the magic world even though Lira had been to Hogwarts for 3 years.
Her father was a wizard. He knew everything it took to be in Hogwarts and what to watch out for. She stared at her mother and told her she'd be out there soon.
Rena frowned and walked up and down the alley, looking for Draco. After awhile she found him in the Leaky Cauldron, lurking above Harry and his friends. Rena snuck up behind him, shoved him a bit and said. "Don't Fall!!" She laughed as he screamed and turned around. Rena pointed at him and kept herself for falling on the floor. "Gosh you totally jumped!" She said through gasps of laughter.

Rena hugged Draco and asked what he was looking at. She stared down and sneered at Hermione, Harry, and Ron. "They think they are better then others because thier famous or they know everything." She said coldly, pushing away from the railing to look at a book she wasn't even intrested it. She stared over at Draco. "Potter thinks he can do everything just because he can defete Voldemort!" She added, ignoring Draco's flinch. "And Granger, she thinks she can be greater than others because she knows every answer to every test. Stupid mudbloods!" She growled, sitting down on the floor and staring at one of the books next to her. "And all thier other friends are pure stupid too."

She looked up at Draco and smiled. He was the only person who had totally understood her. Crabbe and Goyl just stood there like statues and all the other Slytherins seemed to nice for her taste. Draco was the only person she loved. Even if her heart was black.
aragornlvr423
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 20, 2004 01:49
"Daughter?" Harry asked dumbstruck. He pondered this as he rubbed his head where he had been hit. ((thanks bundles strider...)) "Some mass murderer wizard gone mad with a daughter within a block of them... always fun" he thought to himself.

[Edited on 20/5/2004 by aragornlvr423]
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 20, 2004 02:27
"Hermione, let it go. Just because they wouldn't sell you the 5th year book doesnt mean you have to get shirty about it." Ron sniggered and looked at Hermione's cold expression and quickly stopped laughing. "I'm thinking of getting an animal this year you know." Hermione said, trying to change the subject. "Speaking of pets..." Ron pulled out Scabbers. "He hasn't been the same since Egypt. I reckon Red and George put a curse on him." Hermione sniffed. "Harry." Ron started, changing the subject yet again...."Would you like to go look at the brooms with me? I've already gotten my things, and Hemrione can pick out a pet..."
Faòlan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 21, 2004 04:42
*After paying for all her books, Artemis shoved them into her bag and stapped it back on her back. As she turned to follow Ron and Hermione out, she say Harry. "Hey, mate! Did you have a good summer with those dreadful muggles you live with?" Artemis said jokingly as she patted his shoulder. "Well, I want to see what animal Hermione picks out and Sayna is tied up over there."

As they started out into the alley, Artemis could see a girl in the distance glaring in their direction. She was too far to hear what was said but Artemis could tell she was looking at Harry, Ron, and Hermione and muttering things angrily. Artemis stopped and watched her, busy people shifting to move around her in the street. Rena's eyes finally found Artemis watching her. Artemis' eyes flashed and met Rena's with a burning fury. "Smells like a slytherin," Artemis muttered to herself before continuing on after Harry, Ron, and Hermione.**
aragornlvr423
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 21, 2004 09:03
"Sure" Harry replied smiling, thankful to get away.

((sorry so short!))
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 21, 2004 11:23

Lira got out of the car slammed the door, waved to her mom and ran down the alley. She took out her wand and tapped the bricks in order. After awhile she was walking down the alleyway, doging a few people. Lira spotted Artemis, standing in the middle of the street, staring at someone above her. "Artemis!!" She yelled, moving out of the way of someone pushing past her. "Artemis!! over here!" Lira yelled again, finally making it up to her. "What were you staring at?" Lira asked, staring up at the blacony and not seeing anyone.

Lira was a Ravenclaw with titian red hair. She had many many many things in common with Ron, she was almost as smart as Hermione, she didn't know how to do all the things Hermione knew (such as The Polyjuice Potion). Harry and Lira had almost nothing in common. Except the money. She has tons of galleons, knuts, and bronze coins (I forgot what they were called! ) in Gringotts bank.
Finally, after seeing nothing, Lira caught up to Harry, Ron, and Hermione with Artemis close behind her. She hugged Ron and handed him the newest edition to the Chuddley Cannon's photos and news. Close-up, signed pictures of each of them, all in one little package. She handed Hermione a new book, called "Hard Potions to learn in a flick of your wand." She smiled and handed Harry a few pictures of his mother and his father. "Lily and your father looked lovely in those pictures. My father was friends with them both at the time. Here he is there." She said, pointing to her father next to Lily. "I thought you might enjoy these."
I'm going to wait to play Rena, I'm not sure if anyone plays Draco or not..hugs! (Hope someone plays Draco soon!!)
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 21, 2004 02:06
The sun showed brightly as the day was coming to an end. Soon enough Dumbledore and Jeanne were leaving Butterburrs when suddenly a young girl with titian red hair bumped into Jeanne. She turned around and looked at the young people in front of her... her blood red hair glistened in the sunlight as a slight breeze picked up causing her trench coat to dance. The five young teens looked at her in somewhat awe as Dumbledore spoke, "Oh... Lira! How are you? And Hermione, Ron, Artemis and Harry? Have you found all that you need for this year?"
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 22, 2004 03:00
Ron was still gawking at the chudley cannons photos when Dumbledore had addressed them. "Hullo Professor." He said cheerily, not taking his eyes off of his chudley cannnons photos. "Thanks alot Lira!" he said. "This is...wow."
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 22, 2004 08:13
Hermione walked into the pet shop. Artemis followed. "What are you going to get Hermione?"
"I havn't decided yet!" Then a little mouse got out of its cage and scurried across the floor. A sudden blur of orange leaped on it.
"What was that?" Artemis asked.
"I think it was... a cat." Hermione looked at it once it stopped. It was a really oldish looking cat, with bowed legs. "It's wonderful!" Hermione said as she scooped the cat up into her arms.
"Her name's Crookshanks!" said the witch behind the counter.
"I'll take her!" Hermione bought the cat and walked out of the store.
"Hermione... what's that?" Ron asked.
"A cat! Her name's Crookshanks!" Crookshanks lept out of Hermione's arms and onto Ron, and started scratching at his pocket.
"Get it off me!" Ron yelled. "It's gonna give Scabbers a heart attack!"
Jazira stared out the window of her room, watching the sun set over the hill in the Malfoy's backyard. "Where are you? You better not get yourself into trouble Padfoot!" Suddenly, a big black dog ran into Jazira's field of vision. "Dad?" She whispered to herself. The dog stopped and perked up its ear, as if it had heard Jazira. He turned to face her. "Padfoot?" She spoke a little louder. The dog wagged its tail in agreement. Jazira grinned and ran downstairs. She grabbed her little bag and rushed into the kitchen and grabbed a few rolls, some fruit, and a slice of ham, from dinner.
"Don't take too long Jaz! I might lock you out!" Malfoy snickered as he played a game of cards with Crabbe and Goyle.
Jazira ignored their laughter and quickly went outside and wrapped her arms around the dog. "What are doing here? What if you get caught?" The dog slowly pulled out of Jazira's grasp and walked towards the forest. He motioned for Jaz to follow. Jazira got up and follwed the dog all the way to the forest, and about a mile in. The dog stopped, and began changing... into a man. He looked dirty, and very tired. "Dad?"
"Jazira!" Sirius gave Jazira a big bear hug.
"Why... why'd you escape? How'd you get out?" Jazira's eyes were filled with tears.
"Shhhh. I'll tell you everything. But first... can I eat?"
"Of course!" Jazira handed her bag to her father. He ate 3 rolls, the ham, and took a few bites out of an apple.
"I needed that!" Sirius grinned.
"Dad... what if they catch you?"
"That's why I'm in a hurry! So, first question!"
"How'd you escape?"
Sirius took a deep breath. "The Dementors, that guard Azkaban Prizon, can only sense humans around, so... when I thought about that for a while, I decided to give it a try. When they give you food, they open your cell a bit, so, I turned into a dog, and got passed them!"
Jazira shook her head. "But what's if they saw, a big dog stroll out of prison! You think that's normal?"
"Jazira... when your a witch... nothings normal!"
"Why'd you escape?"
"Why don't YOU spend 7 years in prison!" Sirius looked up. "I should get going!"
"Now?!"
"I'm sorry... but you don't want me sent back there do you?"
"No." More tears fell down her face.
"Don't worry!" Sirius wiped some tears off his daughters cheek. "I'll find you again! Don't worry!" He smiled at her, and she smiled in reply. He then turned back into a dog and rushed off.
"Bye... dad!" She walked back to the house, but noticed it was allready dark out, because the moon was lighting her path for her. She jiggled the handle to the door, to find it was locked. "Stupid Malfoy!" She walked around the house until she saw the little maple tree by her window, she quickly climbed up it and scrammbled into her room. She threw off her clothes, and changed into her nightgown, and went to bed.
Faòlan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2004 06:10
*Artemis' eyes had softened when she saw Dumbledore. The kind old man just seemed to humble the heart. "Sorry I didn't hear you call Lira. There was a girl up there watching us who didn't look like she was up to any good. Then again what slytherins are?" Artemis asked with a laugh. She turned to Dumbledore, "Good morning, Professor." she said. Dumbledore turned and eyed hear through his half moon spectacles. "Hello Artemis, my dear." he said as he placed a hand on her shoulder. "Did you and Sayna have a nice ride?" he asked lifting his long white eyebrows. "Yes, sir we did." Artemis answered with a smile. "I must be going now Professor. I will see you this afternoon."

Artemis followed Hermione in the pet shop. Hermione had her heart set on the cat, Crookshanks, and Ron was letting her know how he felt about it. Artemis winced as they yelled about at each other. Ron stormed off and Hermione stood there with the huge cat in her arms. "That must either be a really big cat or a really small tiger." Harry said as he studied it from a distance. "He doesn't seem so bad," Artemis said as she reached out to ruffle the cats ears. The cat watched with yellow, slitted eyes. As Artemis' hand drew near, he hissed loudly and swiped at her hand with a big orange paw. Artemis jumped back snarling and clutching her hand. Trickles of blood ran down it and on to the floor. "Bloody tiger! You'll regret that whenever I am in wolf form!" she growled through bared teeth.

Hermione shook Crookshanks in her arms as she scolded him softly. She looked at Artemis and thought her teeth looked unusually sharp and her eyes seemed to change color. "You won't hurt him, Artemis I know you won't." Artemis stopped growling but her expression remained. "I won't hurt him but keep him away from me! I am leaving to pick up a few things then I am through. I am hungry and I think I'll head back to the school soon. She waved to Hermione with her good hand and turned towards the door. She noticed Ron and Harry standing there. Ron's pocket was pulsing from the frightened trembling of Scabbers. She looked at them, "See you later, Potter. Bye Ron. Tell your folks I said hi." With that she stalked out.**
AragornFreek86
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2004 06:28
Johnathan Philby had just arrived with his Uncle into Diagaon Alley. He didn't realize how packed it was going to be, when he had started his day. Oh well there was nothing for it now, he would just have to get his things, and leave for his Uncle’s Flat till the start of term. His Uncle left him to meet up with a few fellow workers, leaving Johnathan to deal with his school supplies. He pulled the supplies form a pocket in his robe. It was a rather difficult list for his fifth year, but then again he was taking some more difficult classes. He walked off down the street looking at the signs till he spotted a store where he thought he could find some of his supplies.

As he approached the door a young blonde haired boy bumped into him, “ Hey watch where your going you.”

“ Why don’t you watch where your going, you bumped into me,” replied Johnathan betraying his American accent.

“ No I did not stupid American Brat, lets go Crabbe, Goyle.”

Johnathan thought no more of it and walked inside to get his books. A few minutes later he emerged from the store under a pile of books and still he had to go and get some new robes and potions ingredients. He was on his way to the Madame Malkins when he bumped into someone spilling his books everywhere…
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2004 08:13
Dumbledore nodded as he watched the group leave. "Good group of young people. Well... sadly I too must take my leave. Let us meet tomorrow if you don't mind. In the Leaky Couldren again? Say 7?", he said eyeing her. "Of course... and you'll have to tell me how to get my supplies.", she said smiling as she shook his hand and left. She decided she'd look around for a bit to get to know things about this crazy world... this wizarding world. Suddenly she ran into something causing her to stop in her tracks. A young man lied on the ground his robes and supplies all around him. "Sorry about that kid.", she said bending down as she extended his hand to help him up...
AragornFreek86
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2004 10:18
“ No problem, but I’m not a kid, I’m starting fifth year, but that’s okay I couldn’t expect you to know.” He made about collecting his books and other items he had bought that morning, after he had them collected he extended his hand and said, “ the names Johnathan, Johnathan Philby, whats yours?”

He was already beginning to hate this place he been here a total of about thirty minutes and already he been run over twice. It appeared to him that most of these Brits didn’t have very good manners, and were a bunch of clumsy oafs. All he had heard in school especially last year had been that the Brits were the nicest and most considerate in the Wizarding World. But in Johnathan’s short expirience that was not the case.

He already hated the fact that he had been forced to move schools and that he was being asked to make nice, and try to get along. He was mad at his Uncle for accepting this job, it almost seemed to him that his Uncle only cared about himself, but his Uncle was all he had ever had. His Uncle, Fabien, had always been a lot more lenient than a father might have been, but nonetheless he hadn’t had a lot of attention either. Johnathan and Fabien had always had a real loose family relationship, more of a come and leave about the house just clean up as you go, niether asked the other for much, and Johnathan had always gotten a job in the summers to bye his own things during the off seasons from his School in the States. Uhh, he couldn’t believe it he’d been here a week and was already calling it the Sates, he felt like a traitor.

Fabien loved it here, he thought the Brits were the greatest, that why he had taken the job, that and the reason of his pay check and prestige growing at about the same rate. Oh well, he couldn’t do anything about it now, he would just have to tough it out, and who knew maybe things could get better.

“ So tell me, whats the school… um, um, Hogwarts, right,.. yeah what’s it like?”
AragornFreek86
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2004 12:29
After taking in all he could about the school he waved a quick good bye and shuffled off under his burden to the next few stores to get his supplies for school. When he was done and on his way back to where Fabien was going to meet him. He could see his uncle around the stack of books and moments later he could hear him. “ Johnathan, where have you been, I’ve been waiting here for almost an hour, I’m late for a meeting lets go.” Johnathan followed his uncle through the secret door through a bar and back out into the busy london streets.

Fabien hailed a cab, and together along with all his things they piled into it. Fabian gave him a street address and the cab took off. About thrity or forty minutes later the cab stopped Fabien hopped out and took a book or two from Johnathan’s stack and then paid the cabbie. Johnathan strained under his books to avoid all the bustling crowd persons and still follow his uncle to a telephone booth in the back of an alley. They crowded in with all of his things, and then moments later he had a visitors badge pinned on and they were moving down.

He got down and sat down with all of his things, then he sat on a bench and watched as witches and wizards of all shapes and sizes with all manner of things ran to and fro. Fabien left him to his own devices and went to his meetings. Two hours later he returned carrying a small box and collected Johnathan, now he helped carry Johnathan’s new school items, over to a large fireplace taking some flew powder he stepped in and together they shouted their desitnation, stepping out as they watched it go by. Now they walked to their appropriate rooms, to await tomorrows day, the first day of school.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2004 07:10
"I'm really sorry... I'm kinda new here myself being from America and all. My name's Jeanne... Jeanne Evans. I haven't been to the school yet. I was just assigned as one of the teachers there though. I'm suppose to meet with Dumbledore tomorrow and find out more.", Jeanne said as she studied the young man. Before she could get a chance to apologize he waved his goodbye and left trying to hurry to get more supplies. "Hmm... strange place this wizarding realm is.", she said to herself as she began to head back to the Leaky Couldren so that she may purchase a room for the night...
Faòlan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 28, 2004 11:33
*About an hour after storming out of the petshop, Artemis had wondered around through different shops. The bag on her back bulged even more now in all kinds of odd places. As she made her way back to where her unicorn, who was in the disguise of a horse, was tied, she pulled a small jar out of her pocket. She unscrewed the lid while manuvering through the still bustling street. Inside was a soft mint colored salve that she dug out with two fingers. She wiped it on the scratches Crookshanks gave her and sighed. The cream tingled and almost felt numb. "Thank heaven for magical medicine," she said as she reached Sayna. She had only used a fourth of the salve so she stowed it away back in her pocket. She untied Sayna and jumped on her back. With that she was off trotting down Diagon Alley back to HOgwarts.**
AragornFreek86
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 30, 2004 05:37
Johnathan’s alarm clock had been buzzing for about three minutes when he hit the snooze button and rolled over in his bed. Then right before it went off again his eyes snapped open. He shut off the buzzing alarm and took a brief and rapid shower. He had packed his things the night before. His owl hooted at him from across the room, as he pulled on a rugby shirt and then tied on of his shoes. He grabbed his trunk and then grabbed Tara’s cage, and stumbled off down the stairs. Then he remembered he had forgotten his sneakoscope. He ran up stairs and grabbed that stuffing it in a pocket. Then when he came down stairs he realized Fabien still wasn’t up yet. He was so mad about it. “ Fabien, Uncle Fabien. We have to go in,” looking at his watch he saw they were already going to be late, “ we have to go now.”

Johnathan waited till his Uncle emerged in the usual robes, and then together they hailed a cab, loaded everything Johnathan would need, and then headed off to King’s Cross. They pulled up and Johnathan grabbed a cart to load his trunk and Tara’s Cage on. He loaded them and then ran for Platform 9 ¾ , he made a brief check for muggles and then burst through the platform and then ran for a rear cab regardless of where his Uncle was. Johnathan loaded his things and clambered aboard and found an empty compartment. He put his trunk in an overhead compartment, and the cage he set next to him. Now he would just have to wait for the train to start. In a small little wall hung organizer he found a stray newspaper, he picked it up and flipped through it. He saw an article on Harry Potter, and he saw another on Dementors being stationed at Hogwarts this year, whatever else happened it was sure to be exciting he thought. Just then the door opened.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 31, 2004 08:37
Ron had seen a boy who looked new board the train and into the compartment, he had been dropped off with harry and the rest of his family. "Come one Harry." He said. He knocked on the boy's compartment door and opened it without waiting from an answer. "Ron!" Harry hissed under his breathe. Ron looked in at the boy and walked in, "Hello I'm Ron Weasly. And this is-" The boy stared at Harry. "I suppose you already know who this is." he grumbled. "We haven't got a place to sit and we were just wondering if maybe we could sit with you"........................
AragornFreek86
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 31, 2004 09:54
“ Sure I don’t mind if yall join me, it’s a free country, well, never mind.” Then Johnathan realized who it was that came in with Ron, “ my names Johnathan, Philby, and your Harry Potter, how are you doing? This is supposed to be a pretty exciting year don’t you think?”
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email