Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
amidala
Council Member
Send Message
Post The ending of the world (free for anyone, just hop in !!)
on: May 23, 2004 11:21
( hello peeps, just write basically on the theme of the world ending, Enjoy!!)

Massius was the type of person eho needed to know everthing about everyone. Everyone thought that he was a complete idiot and a loser. After A hard day at work, He slumped himself on a chair and switched on the television.The newsreporter said that there have been strange absences all around the world. Then it showed pictures of people who had dissapprered. There was a plane which crashed because the pilot vanished into thin air, parts of families were missing.It seemed like the world was in chaos." It's not my problem" thought Massius to himself. He had a bath and went to bed. But after about 5 minutes, he could hear loads of siren and people sceaming and shouting.Massius got out of bed and looked outof the window to see what all the noise was all about. He saw loads of people weeping and crying, and people injured and dead. Most of the houses along his street and neighbourhood were on fire. This immidiately alerted Massius and he started ringing various people to ask for their help. He was going to pack up and leave
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The ending of the world (free for anyone, just hop in !!)
on: May 23, 2004 11:28
((hey mishy!!))

Morpheus, Massius' brother, woke up as his brother shook him. He got up slowly, he knew what was happening, but didn't want to believe it.
He had been prepared by his father, but now all that was forgotten. Morpheus watched as his brother packed his things. He sighed. "We'll go on my motorbike," Morpheus told his brother, "The High Hill will be the safest place to be- we can hide from danger there," he quoted from his father's words. "Hide from danger," Morpheus repeated slowly. His father had never said what the danger was.
amidala
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2004 11:41
(Hi FLOR !!Welcome!!)
Massius felt really bad about leaving basically everything that he loved. He wasn't really looking forward to riding on his motorbike up to the high hill, but he knew that he had to in order to stay out of harm's way. He was so glad that his brother was there so that they could do this together. After having packed and everything, Massius and Morpheus made their way up to the High Hill. "I wonder if this was the danger that Father was talking about" thought Massius.
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2004 11:55
((hehehehehe!!!!!))

Morpheus sighed heavily. His motorbike couldnt get up the High Hill, he would have to leave his most precious valuable behind.
"Let's go," He commanded Massius. He heard several cries for help, but ignored them all. His father had said the most important thing was to get to safety. It was selfish, but necessary because of the Power both brothers had in them.
Morpheus would have to tell Massius about that soon.
amidala
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2004 12:01
(lol anyone else can join as well, just hop in with your character)

Massius could sense that his brother, Morpheus wasn't telling him some thing that was really important.That started to bug him alot because you know what he is like when he gets into bad moods

(soz it is a bit short !!)
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2004 03:07
(( Hey can I join? I'll be jusing the charecter his name is Aron the silent he is in the data base.))

Unknown to the brothers there was a man looking at them. the man had a very tender look in his eye's and he is dressed in black and he has white hair and his eye's and bloody red, and one thing that was strang aboput this man was that his skin was very peal.
amidala
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2004 04:41
(A very warm welcome to you Gellan !!)

As they were riding, Massius started to get the feeling that some body was watching them. It brought a cold chill down Massius's spine. He looked to see if there was anyone else around them, when he thought that he had finished looking, a figure dressed in black who had white hair appeared.

(seriously i am not very good at posting long rps !!)
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2004 10:59
((hey gellan!!))

Morpheus grabbed his brother and started dragging him up the High Hill, "Do not turn around," He commanded. He could sense something nearby, and had to tell Massius about the power sooner than later, before whatever it was came closer. "Look, we're nearly there," Morpheus said comfortingly. "Nearly there bro,"
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2004 11:24
(( Thanks guy's.))

"It is very dangerous around here gentle man, but it seems your father believed that you two could indeed servive here." A voice said comming from behind a three.
When the one who just spoke to them came out of the shadows, the saw a man dressed in black who had white hair appeared and his eye's seemed to be as red as blood and his skin was very peal.
amidala
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 25, 2004 01:59
(hehehhehe)

The sudden appearance of the strange man came as a great shock to the two brothers. He obviously seemed to know alot about what was going on and all the strange things and stuff

(soz guys, cudn't think of anythin else!!)
elf_eyes
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 25, 2004 07:27
arrows flew through the air above them, morpheus and Massius ran for cover into a dark cave. Something inside stirred and a sound like a snake breathing met their ears. What was it?
elf_eyes
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 25, 2004 07:29
nearly forgot...

and the sky turned a deep purple!
anduril269
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 25, 2004 07:36
((lol Ana! Heya weirdo peeps!))

Dimitri ran up the slope, something seriously weird was going on in the world, and he wanted to find out what it was. This was going to be difficult. Suddenly the sky turned purple, and Dimitri fell to his feet, and put his hands over his head, in case something completely random was going to happen next.
"ooooooooooh" He wailed pathetically, before realising that this was pathetic, and got to his feet, looking sheepish. Several people had told him that he looked like a sheep, but all he could say now was that he felt like one.
"eeeeep" he mumbled as arrows fell from the sky. He leapt forwards, and tried to hide under some giant boulders.
'this is not good at all.... what the hell is going on????' his mind was telling him to go to the nearest restaurant and order chicken and chips, but his body was telling him that hiding under a boulder is not good.. so get outta there! He ran.

((oook that was a little strange, so I apologise ))
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 25, 2004 11:01
The man too started to walk over to the cave to hide from the arrows, before he entered he felt a presance he hardly understode, "I promesed him that I would keep them save and I shall do so."He thought to himself and he walked over to the brothers. "My name is Aron Lonewolf at your service gentleman."He said as he kneeled before them.
amidala
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 25, 2004 10:53
(Hi peeps!!)

" your sevice is gladly accepted Aron Lonewolf, even though you did give us a bit of a fright!" Said Massius. He became increasinly alert to see if anything else completely random was going to happen. Now there were arrows flying through the air." this is too much to handle" thought Massius to himself as he watched his brother and the new friend Aron talking.
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 25, 2004 10:57
((Gellan- i would like to apologise on behalf of my weirdo friends so...sorry ))

Morpheus grinned- he knew his father had been prepared. "You knew my father i guess. Come on- we're nearly at High Hill," He told the man and ran ahead of them. He was getting frightened of all this randomness, when suddenly he tripped over and saw a sheepish guy. "You look like a sheep," he told him, "I'm Morpheus by the way- we're going to High Hill so we don't die..."

((oook- i guess i'm being random too..and weird...))
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 25, 2004 11:43
(( That is oke))

"I am sorry it wasn't my indent." Massius. "Now shal we get moving this place isn't that pleacant at night time, if you whise we could go to me mansion it isn't that far from here." Aron said as he looked around.
amidala
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2004 01:36
(excuse-moi wot are you going on about ricy, you are the only one who is wierd here !!)

Massius was shocked that this man actually owned a mansion. Not many people do these days, you would have to be very rich to own a mansion. So they all tried to speed up their walking because they were all freaked out at the flying arrows and stuff. Plus there seem to be a storm brewing.
anduril269
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 26, 2004 01:45
"Hey" said Dimitri. "Thanks.. for whatever I'm thanking you for." He hung around for a while watching all the guys, then moved sheepishly towards the albino man.
"um... can I come too...?" He almost felt like making sheep noises... but decided that that would be really pointless and pathetic. Instead, he looked on the bright side of the possible destruction of the world, and smiled a sheepish grin.
"I'm Dimitri, by the way, but many people call me Sheep." He boinged around expectantly.

((*coughcough* I'm weird))
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2004 02:09
aaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhh!! Morpheus screamed!
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2004 03:41
"You are welcome to come Dimitri."Aron said as he looked at him. Then suddenly an arrow hit Aron throught his shoulder.
anduril269
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 26, 2004 08:31
Dimitri squeaked like a fish, until he decided that this was against his moral beliefs, and bleated pathetically.
"ooooh dear!" He flung himself down, and wailed.
"We'r gonna dye!!!" He suddenly inspected Aron's wound, and declared it 'suspicious'.
I hope we're gonna be okay... I booked a table at that restaurant down the road, and they serve really really really really really good chicken and chips..
Is the world really really really really really gonna end???

No one quite knew how Dimitri's brain worked.. many had investigated it, but all of them had failed. Nevertheless, he was quite popular, especially amongst farmers.
amidala
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2004 11:02
The impact of Aron being shot overwhelmed him. It was really the last thing he expected. That was right. Nobody knew how Dimitri's mind worked. It was strange that he randomly appeared from nowhere. Oh well, the more people the better. Massius was really looking forward to the chicken and chips at the resturant !! (ummmmmmmm)
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2004 11:03
Morpheus decided to play with the Power he had and healed Aron.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2004 11:35
Before he healed him he saw that Aron'r wound started to heal out of his own. "You don't need to wory it can't really hurt me."Aron said as he looked at them.
anduril269
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 27, 2004 08:36
Dimitri was relieved when Aron's shoulder healed. YAY he said to his inner self.
"Let's go!!!"
"Where?" Said a few people, and Dimitri flapped his arms like a sheep.
"The restaurant!!" He happily announced. "The world hasn't ended yet, so let's make the most of it! Why would anyone want to go up High Hill anyway?? Theres only a shrine at the top, dedicated to the God of Alarm Clocks..." He giggled happily and started in the direction of the restaurant, waving frantically for the others to follow him.
"I've booked a table for about 8!! I didn't know how many people I was going to find, and drag along with me!!"
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 27, 2004 10:53
((soz about the last two posts- i went a bit crazy- and thanx Gellan for keeping this reasonably sane. lol!!))

"We are not going to a bloomin restaurent! we are going to High Hill cos...oh no- wait. we're going to Aron's place! yay!" Morpheus was gald because he thought they had a good chance of staying alive there...he thought...or maybe not....he wasn't sure so he asked Aron- "Will we die in your house??"
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 27, 2004 01:05
(( No problem ))

"I thought it Morpheus, not even demons come to where I live, o before I forget we are going to have a feats in your and youre brothers honor." Aron said as he started to walk, "However would you mind if we take my carage it should arive momentaraly. And indeed in the distance they could indeed see something comming whne it came close enought they saw a carage with to black horces infrond, the rider seemed to be a young man with black hair and dressed in black.

"My lord your carage has arrived."The young man said as he kneeled before Aron. "Thank you Saver, well all of you be joining us or should we go alone?" Aron said as he got in.
amidala
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 27, 2004 11:01
(Am i weird ?)

Massius, totally unaware of what was going on was looking at a strange type of bird which seem to be following them everywhere they went. It was brightly rainbow coloured with a long beak and very short stout legs. It chirping sound was a warbling type sound. This fasinated him so much. He was about to ask the others about it when Morpheus shouted over to him, telling him to get in the carriage all ready. Massius,quite astonished at the sudden appearance of Aron's carraige and the sudden dissapearance of his wound, got into the carriage without any hesitation. This was his first carriage ride.Then he asked Dimitri about the mysterious looking bird
anduril269
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 09, 2004 08:43
Dimitri shrugged
"A Sub-vague semi lunar petri bird" He glanced at the strange flying thing next to Massius.
"It's harmless" Dimitri was a little upset at not going to the restaurant, but he put up with it, and remained vaguely sane, but he kept his sheepishness.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 09, 2004 10:42
"Is something wrong Dimitri?" Aron asked when he saw the exspresion on his face.

"My lord there is some trouble up ahad." Saver's voise then said. "Keep riding I will deal with them when we get there." Aron replead.
amidala
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 10, 2004 02:06
Massius came to his senses at last, he too could sense that something before them was wrong. He kept his fingers on his dagger that his dad gave to both he and morpheus. Suddenly they came to a sharp halt. "Saver, is everything alright?" Shouted Aron.There came no reply.Next there came another shower of attacking arrows again from nowhere. Massius started to sweat and shake from fear.Morpheus and Dimitri tried to calm him down but they couldn't.He needed to stop shaking because he needed to save his energy for the long journey ahead.
anduril269
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 10, 2004 09:40
"nuffings wrong..." Dimitri smiled sheepishly. "I'm looking forwards to what ever is going to happen next" He stared out of the window.

As he was calming Massius down, he noticed a fleet of strange flying ships outside in the sky.
"Heeeey... loooook!" He baaed like a sheep.
"This is exciting.. forget High Hill!"
amidala
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 10, 2004 10:53
"Hey what is withe the strange ships " questioned Massius. The ships were moving extremely slow, like they were waiting for orders or waiting to pounce on someone, it was all very mysterious. They also didn't know what kind of ships they were or where they came from or whose they were.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 10, 2004 10:57
Aron looked at the ships and then his face was filled with anger. "Marus." He whispert before he got out and he saw Saver lying on the ground with an arrow in his chest close to his hart. "Saver are you all right?" Aron asked as he rushed to his friend's side.

"Yeah my lord I am all right, it missed my hart." Saver said as he pulled the arrow out. And he got up and the others could see that the wound was closing. "My lord what are you intent to do about Marus?" He then asked. "At the moment nothing we must not pull them into my problems." Aron said as he stepped into the carrage.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email