Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
amidala
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The ending of the world (free for anyone, just hop in !!)
on: June 11, 2004 02:02
Massius gazed upon the sight of Savers blood tearfully. " This is all my fault you guys. If i had not decided that i was going to leave home and get to a safer place and find you guys, then you would not be here, Risking your lives to help me". He then ran over to Saver. "I am so sorry about this Saver !" Massius sobbed.
"Don't start wasting all of your tears. I have faith in you Massius. Ibelieve that you will find out about all of the mahem that is going on in the world, that you will fight against the evil ones and that you will conquer and triumph over darkness. Get up!!! and be a man. I will heal in my own time, but i am depending on you Massius and so are about 6 billion people around the world !!" Massius, now face glowing like the sun was speechless at the thought of the errand that he now has to do.Massius and Morpheus picked up Saver and put him in the carriage. Then Dimitri took the reigns and they set off again." Anyway, who is Marus?" questioned Massius.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 11, 2004 06:02
"Marus is a vampire, who likes to destroy everything what is importen it Saver's and my live." Aron said as he looked at one of the ships. "And don't wurry when Saver and I are wounded we heal quite fast." He continued.
anduril269
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 13, 2004 01:59
Dimitri shivered. He hated vampires.
At least Saver wasn't badly wounded... Dimitri poked Morpheus.
"Hey...hey! wake up! there's vampires out there!"
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 13, 2004 09:44
"Do you have a problem aganst vampires?" Aron asked when he showed one of his vampire teath.
"My lord Marus is still following us what should I do?" Saver asked. "give him a run for his money, he would never go near a human village so go there, well it seems you are going to have that chicken after all." Aron said as he looked outside.
anduril269
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 13, 2004 10:05
Dimitri stared at Aron, then looked away sheepishly.
"Eerrrgh, no I haven't, er, nothing at all... no, er, nothing wrong with vampires... urm, yeeeess.." He quickly looked away, trying to hide his sudden discomfort.
amidala
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 13, 2004 10:21
" wow, so you are really a vampire then Aron. No problemo!"Chirped Massius trying to lighten everyone's spirit.He hated seeing everyone so down-hearted. But even so that just seemed to be annoying people" So why do you think that Marus wnts to destroy you. Do you think that he could be the one causing all this trouble?
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 13, 2004 11:12
" Yes I am indeed a vampire and so is Saver but don't wurry as I said I promest some one that I would look out for you. It wouldn't suprise me at all, but he isn't strong enought on his own." Aron said as he looked at the ship.

"My lord the ship has stopt following us, we are to close to the human village but I think that there are hunters in that village because there is a lot of holly energy comming from it." Saver said. "Just keep riding we have no other choise." Aron said as he looked at the two brothers.
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 13, 2004 11:15
((sorry- havent posted in aaaaaaaaaaaaages!! Yay gellan! i LOVE vampires!! ))

Morpheus is back!! yay!! He looked outside at the ships. "What the hell is going on here??" He asked, sounding slightly drunk. He nodded apporvingly at Gellan when he showed one of his vamp teeth.
"Cool," He said casually. Morpheus sighed deeply. This was really a disaster...well, duh! the ending of the world!

((umm....))
amidala
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 14, 2004 02:08
" Well if this is the only way to get to the place that we are trying to get to then onwards we must go" sighed Massius. Then just to the side of him in the carriage, Morpheus stirred then woke up from his deep sleep." Great you are back with us , finally!"
" Soz bro, you know how i am with my sleeping" replied Morpheus
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 14, 2004 04:46
"You two don't seem to mind that we are vampire's that is a relieve, but I fear you must go throught this village with out me but Saver will stay with you." Aron said as the carrage stoped not that far from a human village. And Aron got out.
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 14, 2004 04:56
"Why?" Morpheus asked Aron, "Why not come with us?"
amidala
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 14, 2004 05:00
But by the time that Morpheus opened his mouth, Aron was nearly out of sight. The two brothers just couldn't understand why Aron had just suddenly left them like that. This wasn't very good as you could imagine for Massius. Really he needed all the help that he could get. He was a very " not a hero" type person. Anyway, so off they went.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 14, 2004 05:40
"You don't need to wurry my lords Aron will be with us after we leaved the village, the hunters in this village know his face so in this way you will not be bothert and he wants to know what Marus is up to." Saver said after aron walked away.
amidala
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 15, 2004 04:49
" Well we had better be going then" Massius said with a sigh.As they walked through the village, all seemed to be disturbed. There was that kind of atmosphere in the air that Massius didnt like, it made him feel cold inside. " Saver, do you know your way around this village?" asked Massius
"sure i do " he replied
" Well show us the way" chanted Massius and Morpheus together.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 15, 2004 05:17
And Saver indeed started to walk, after va few minutes they could see the end of the village.

Before they exited the village they heared a voice saying. "well, well a vampire togetter with a few humans now that you don't see everyday." When Saver turned around he saw a man with a big silver cross around his neck and a sword made out of the purest silver hanging on his belt. "now you humans better get on your way and I will take care of the vampire." The man continued.

Saver grined for a moment unlike Aron he liked fighting he would never walk away for it unless Aron tels him to.
anduril269
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 16, 2004 09:14
Dimitri glared as hard as he could at the stranger.
"Who cares if he's a vampire?" He spoke, trembling as he said the "v" word. He was terrified of vampires, but he liked Saver all the same. He didn't fear for him, he just felt a large dislike for the weird man in front of them.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 16, 2004 12:52
"My fight is with this vampire and not with any of you, you are trying to protect this vampire even though he has killed almost a thousand people togetter with Aron!" The man yelled.

Saver started walking away but this only angerd the man and he threw a dagger made of a holly cross in his back.

"Aaaaaaaaaagh!" "That was a mistake you won't live to regret." Saver said with a very evil sound in it didn't sound like the Saver they met.
And he and the man started fighting.
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 17, 2004 02:06
Morpheus unsheathed his sword, desperate to help Saver. He waited for the right moment, then held the sword at the man's neck, "you move, you die," He said calmly, looking to Saver to see what he wanted to do with the man.
amidala
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 17, 2004 04:38
After Massius had heard alot of shouting, he rushed over to where Morpheus and Saver were. He was surprised to see the sword, that Morpheus was holding, held up to the person's neck. Then he realised that it was a vampire. He turned towards Dimitri and he was shaking like mad. " Why is there a vampire here and why are you holding a sword upto his neck?" questioned Massius. " Its not .... you know .... him is it?"
" Don't worry, and no it is not him, i don't know who it is but i think that Saver does. The vampire seems to recognise him."
" ohhhhh " thought Massius.
anduril269
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 17, 2004 07:03
Dimitri shivered, and hid behind Massius. He hated fighting, and he was petrified. The vampire sounded evil... but he was their friend wasn't he? The man was trying to kill Saver, and Saver and Morpheus were trying to kill the man.. Dimitri and Massius were watching, and trembling.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 17, 2004 11:42
Saver seemed to be calming down, "This man is no vampire he is an hunter he tryed to kill Aron some years ago."Saver said as he looked at the man.

"Yeah and you where the one who stoped me." the man said as he looked at Saver.
"Let him go Morpheus, remember this moment hunter for it won't happen again." And Saver sat down, the silver of the dagger started to make him weak.
amidala
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 21, 2004 05:01
" So this is a hunter and not a vampire?" asked Massius.
" Yes" replied Saver
" ohh i get it now" said Massius stupidly. He could hear the sighs of relief from Dimitri." Why are you so weak Saver?" questioned Massius seriously.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 21, 2004 05:19
"Because of the dagger it is made from a holly cross and it is made out of silver." Saver said as he looked at them.
amidala
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 21, 2004 10:54
"Well we had better not go near anything holy then" said Massius quietly. " Come on lets get going, we haven't got much time"
" What about the strange hunter?" asked Dimitri.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email