Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
JC
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: I'm going/ I'm back
on: January 02, 2003 02:32
Welcome Back Pippin12! I'm glad you have internet access again! And I also hope that you had a very happy christmas! and I wish you a very happy new year!
whittyb
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 02, 2003 02:32
Just go your PM Pippin!
thats great you can stay!
The best news Ive had this Week!
tracy
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 02, 2003 04:28
Pippin12! welcome back!

Since you've been gone the number of Pervy Pippin Fanciers have multiplied in leaps and bounds.:love::dizzy:

Cheers
tracy, your local dwarf
pipsqueak
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 12, 2003 05:53
bad news- Solaris will not be on much, if at all, her mother took the computer...

Lollypop
Air Hostess of Gwaihir
Send Message
on: January 15, 2003 08:28
Yep, I'm going!

*Hears the loud cheers*

No... I'll come back...

*Hears moaning*

Anyways... I'm going to the International Travel Fair in Helsinki to do some PR
I'll be back on next monday, that's 20th of January... for your amusement/pain...
Syriana
Queen Of Rain
Send Message
on: January 15, 2003 09:01
*bursts back into the council 3 weeks to early*

I cannot live without this site,anyway found a way to come quite often,so consider me back!!!

*hears murmurs of discontent*

Well hope you guys had a wonderful christmas...so great to be back againn
Tanlaithwen
Orange Juice Fanatic
Send Message
on: January 16, 2003 02:08
Hiya and bye-a! But not permanently, obviously Not too well at the moment, I have one of those weird "dizzy bug type-thingys." Can't spend too long on here 'cos it hurts my head, but I'll be back on as soon as I'm better Cya!
k
Cavegirl
Send Message
on: January 16, 2003 03:19
lolly- going away again? man we never seem to see you nowadays

syriana- said it already but welcome back!! yay

pip- you know im glad to see you back on site see you in chat

tan- hope you get over your ear infection soon (if thats what it is) speak to you soon *hugs*

gah ok thats me caught up on my hellos and good byes.... im not going anywhere by the way
Dolenmetiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2003 05:05
I didn't get a chance to say I was leaving, but now I'm back!

I really missed this site and you all, and I hope to be here again for a long while!

Luv y'all,
Dolen
pipsqueak
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 25, 2003 11:40
why are you holding a teddy bear? *does cute hobbity grin and big hobbity eyes*
Lisa_Legolas
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2003 11:40
AHHH!!! PIPPERS!!! *Runs to Pipsquak and picks her upa nd spins her around adn around, hugging the living daylights outa her* I like you to much to knock your teeth out so I'll say why:
I won it...My first ever prize from a Crane Machine game....Got it first shot to....And its awefully cute ((ACK! Did I just say that?!?!))
Also, Did you ever get My last PM?
pipsqueak
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 25, 2003 11:41
no, don't think so....you WON one of those things? what are you....some miracle elf?! those are impossible!

LISA IS BACK!!!!!

*whispers*HIDE!!
Lisa_Legolas
Council Member
Send Message
*Smiles* And then a won a bug bunny stuffed ball for My cuzin two days later...Pure luck, I assure you ((and some use of The Force ))

Also...I heard that!!! *Sniffs and almost starts to cry*
pipsqueak
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
*looks guilty* I'm sowwy... didnae mean it! ^_^* *people come out of hiding, whispering*Lisa...Lisa Legolas....who?huh?free food?ok!

*Pips turns around, wondering where all the people went.*

free food....

*grabs lisa and scrams for food*
Lisa_Legolas
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2003 11:42
*Hands Pipsqwak a 6ft mushroom* As a Returnng pressent I got you something from the Land of Grounded...A 6ft mushroom.
Lollypop
Air Hostess of Gwaihir
Send Message
on: January 25, 2003 11:42
Lisa!!!

*Hugs Lisa untill she turns blue*

I was wondering where you'd gone... what's new at CoE? Well, to promote the gallery all the scans from the artists of the Illustrated Encyclopaedia are now posted and should appear soon, so go check them out!

See you on chat tonight?
Dolenaglar
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 26, 2003 05:14
Well,in case anyone's wondering, I'm leaving for San Diego tomorrow (1-27) and I won't be back until the night of the third. So, anyone who's playing an RPG I'm in I would appreciate if you mentioned me once in a while, and I will talk to everyone in a week!
Fíriel
Enethdan Edhellen
Send Message
on: January 26, 2003 09:12
Okay, just like to say I'm officially back from my holiday in Vietnam now, and finally settling in one place. I might post a photo or two... I'm sure everybody had a good time while I was gone.
stargazer
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 27, 2003 12:26
Well, I don't know if anyone actually remembers me *g* for I was gone fairly long, but just to let you know, I am back now to CoE.

Stargazer
Simbelmyne
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 27, 2003 06:36
I remember you! Welcome back stargazer!
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
on: January 27, 2003 06:37
Welcome back, Stargazer! We've missed you. Glad to see you're back. We've grown tremendously and as you can see now have to have more than one or two mods per forum area. Good work to M and everyone else who have made this place the great one that it is.
stargazer
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 27, 2003 09:02
I remember you! Welcome back stargazer!

Welcome back, Stargazer! We've missed you. Glad to see you're back. We've grown tremendously and as you can see now have to have more than one or two mods per forum area. Good work to M and everyone else who have made this place the great one that it is.

Thank you both ! *beams*
Yes it is awesome how big this site now is...
All you Admins and Mods are doing a great job! I am happy to be back.
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2003 06:08
I have been SOOOOOO sick! I am still very sick but figured I had better at least try and come to work.

I have missed being here...
Dolenaglar
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2003 06:30
Well, I'm back now, in case anyone missed me.
Elinor
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 11, 2003 11:16
Well, I'm back now, in case anyone missed me.

Well, Dolenagar, I don't really do RPG so I don't know you, and you probably don't know me, but I missed you all the same

Anyways, I know i haven't been on in a while anyway (darn computer, keeps cutting meoff), but I'm just here to say that I'm off on a school trip to Berlin in a desperate attempt to learn German and not fail my GCSE. But I'll promise I'll make up for it as soon as I'm back, lots and lots of posts

If anyone wants to they can leave a pm for me, and I'll answer as soon as possible. Even if you don't know me at all and just want a random opinion on something, or just someone to talk to, drop me a message. I don't think there is anything better than coming home from a holiday and finding loads of correspondence to answer

So aufwiedersehen (goodbye in german - see, I do know some words...) and hope to get back soon.
elvish_angel015
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 18, 2003 07:31
Bad BAD news....im going to be away for some...2 months...coming here for maybe a few mins in btw days.
Someone'll be posting fer me while im not here and so...*huggles everyone muchly and heads out sadly* Ciao all! See yah in July! when my *beep* exams 'll be done!
Wish me luck! i need it!

:heart: Elvish_Angel
Elinor
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2003 08:45
I'm back from the land of sausages and bears (the Berlin film festival is nearly on I think) and guess what... I still can't speak the language! Oh well... Might have to leave a journal message about my experiences, far too many to go in here.

Well, anyways I'm off to watch Buffy but will be back soon *hands everyone their present of jelly in thecolours of the German flag* I MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH!: :love:
Ringhilwen
Ilúvatar's Designer & Haldir\'s Little Squirrel
Send Message
on: February 27, 2003 10:17
Well guys and girls -
I'll be heading out for a week starting on Saturday, March 1. I'll be off somewhere warm for spring break. To all my RP buddies, you know who you are, I'll miss you terribly, and please make sure my character doesn't fall into quicksand or something.:blush:

Also, (this has a slim chance of being viewed, so I'll post it in Announcements as well) if you submit Ecards and Downloads (wallpapers, etc) next week, they may not be put up until the following week. So, please do not inundate my PM box with questions like "Where is my Ecard?" It will get up eventually!:love:

[Edited on 28/2/2003 by Ringhilwen]
Hathldir343
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 05, 2003 12:53
Well....bye!
Keeper_of_Insanity
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2003 05:29
I'm back. I have too much to catch up on. Way too much. But I'll get it figured out eventually. I'm going to change my RPG profile slightly, but I'll still be a panther. With a ketchup bottle of doom.
Cate
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2003 09:26
I am so sorry to have to say this (and believe me I wish that I didn't have to) but as of Friday (NZ) I will no longer be on CoE!!!!!!! *bursts into tears*

I am moving house and the place I am moving into has no working phoneline, and the phone company won't be putting it together again as far as I'm aware *starts sobbing again* for at LEAST 6 months!!!!!!! *deep in tears*

This is the WORST thing that could happen to me - I love this site soooo much and I love everyone on it - it is the only plave I can go and talk about LOTR as much as I like! I don't know how I shall cope!!!!! *starting to get wrinkles for crying so much*

I pray that the phonelines get installed quicker then I think. I have made so many friends here, and I have really enjoyed making someone to roleplay, someone I like to imagine myself as in Middle Earth.

For everyone that are in the same threads as me, I'm so sorry I won't be posting anymore (maybe that's a good thing? I dunno ) but I am blaming my parents for taking me away to a house with NO PHONELINE!!!!! *starts attacking pillow like and Orc, tears streaming down face, with red eyes - from crying*

Oh well, at least I will have time to finish reading my Tolkien books, and now my parents will have an excuse to make me study (sigh) and now I will be forced to write letters, no more e-mailing *grrrrrrr*

So I'm taking the time now, before my computer get packed away, to say a final 'namarie' (I hope I have the right word) to all of you and thank you, all of you here are GREAT!

Although, I am pleased to say that I might be back every now and again, as my friend has very (very very very very) kindly offered to let me use her internet. Btw: I have got my e-mail added to the MSN link in either PP or Palantir. Please don't forget me, lol!!!!!!

I will finish now will:

I WILL RETURN

~Cate~
k
Cavegirl
Send Message
on: March 25, 2003 09:31
the MSN thread is in the prancing pony i believe.

dont worry cate we will still be here and going strong in 6 months. and in the mean time you still have the reason you came here- the books.

Cate
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2003 06:11
Thanks WitchQUEEN of Angmar for moving my message - at least it's in the right spot now! Don't want to be away from here and getting everything wrong, lol.

Thanks k - true true about the books, at least when I'm back, I'll know more than I do now!

[Edited on 27/3/2003 by Cate]
~Witch_Queen_of_Angmar~
Queen of the Dark Nine
Send Message
on: March 25, 2003 06:17
Queen, Cate, Queen.... I'll let it slip for now though..
Cate
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2003 06:44
ACK! And I made such an effort to type 'Queen'....I had 'King' in mind while I typed it....so sorry :blush:

Fixed now

UPDATE: Whoo hoo! Looks like we aren't going to this place for a lil while, if not at all, so I'm here a lil longer!

Whoo hoo!

[Edited on 28/3/2003 by Cate]
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email