Post RE: I'm going/ I'm back
on: April 08, 2003 05:45
I'm going to sleep in 17 minutes. but I'll be back tomorrow. ttfn everybody
Velian-Elgal
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2003 08:07
It's April 09 today... I'll be gone for a month... Midyear exams will be here...
sepdet
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2003 11:29
I am fighting a serious health problem, problems with my parents, and also I've spent too much time on tolkien and my real life work is seriously suffering. I have to cut back MASSIVELY on my time here, perhaps curtail it completely. I don't want to, but that's reality.

If I start doing better time management with my real life work, I'll be back.
OlorinTheWhite
Wandering Istari
Send Message
on: April 22, 2003 06:36
I just won the superbowl, so I'm going to Disney World!! Be back about next monday...
~Ascarantwen_the_Elf~
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 23, 2003 05:18
Well I haven't been here much and won't be since my health problems. I dunno if anyone had noticed >.>....
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
on: April 23, 2003 11:27
Actually, Ascarwenten, I had wondered if you had dropped off the face of the earth. Sorry to hear about your medical woes. Here's hoping you feel better.
~Ascarantwen_the_Elf~
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 24, 2003 10:48
Yeah I thought I fell off too. @.@ Thank you for your concern. ^.^
Meldon_Pereldar
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2003 11:58
I will be gone the next five to six days.
Hope to be back, and play whith the nice people soon!

Will miss you, though! :cry:
iarfalaswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 01, 2003 10:03
well it seems the exam season is staring everywhere in the world, and like many, i'm going to be cutting back for a while next week, while i do my SATS the most unnnecessary exams in the entire world! So if you dont see me around as much, thats why.

Have a lovely few weeks without me! Keep up all the interesting threads and hard work! *hugs all*
peace, ~*iar*~
Rosie_Gamgee
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 01, 2003 12:10
Well, if anyone who knows me reads this...

I will be gone from about the end of May until school starts again in August! I don't know if my RPG friends and comrades ever come here, but at least I posted. I promise to all of them that I will withdraw myself from all RPs that I'm in BEFORE I leave.

Rosie @>--}----
Fíriel
Enethdan Edhellen
Send Message
on: May 12, 2003 11:07
I usually wouldn't post this, but I need an excuse when people start baying for my blood; I'll be gone for three days on a school camp. I realise I have a lot of correspondence and duties that haven't been attended to or finished, but I can't make any solid commitments in the next few days except possibly for the Sindarin chat. So, I'll see ya later,

Fíriel
pippinsscarf
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 13, 2003 11:02
I will be gone Thrusday adn Friday because my eighth grade class is going to st louis. Im sure that everyone will miss me dearly! lol (~_^)
Maximus_Decimus_Oridius
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 15, 2003 09:20
yeah:drool:
elrine_rose
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 15, 2003 01:26
Hey, my ME friends!!!!!

I'm back! Yes, it has been an embarrassing long time since I've visited CoE, my second home :blush:, but lately I've been playing the part of the aimless college student. You know, skipping class, partying (though not hard) and generally getting into a lot harmless mischief. Then I realized what a slacker I've become and decided to come back to the real world (Earth that is.) before I get kicked out of college.

Its going to take me forever to catch up with things, but boy, am I glad to be back!!!
Fíriel
Enethdan Edhellen
Send Message
on: May 15, 2003 10:35
I usually wouldn't post this, but I need an excuse when people start baying for my blood; I'll be gone for three days on a school camp. I realise I have a lot of correspondence and duties that haven't been attended to or finished, but I can't make any solid commitments in the next few days except possibly for the Sindarin chat. So, I'll see ya later,

Fíriel

Back...

(and sore!)
pippinsscarf
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 17, 2003 08:28
Im back from st. louis.
Lorien_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2003 11:30
I am posting for elfgirl555. She is having trouble logging onto CoE; so, therefore, she is going to be non-existent in the forums for a bit! Sit tight, she'll be back as soon as possible!
highlandergirl
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2003 10:56
Hullo all!
I'm currently staying in a very (very) small town in MO. and can barely get on, and if I can this snail's pace dial-up makes it impossible for me to spend enough time on here, reading or posting. I just really do miss COE, and all of you guys...just wanted to tell you that!! I went for a walk in the woods today and listened to TTT soundtrack and felt connected to you all in a small way Anyway, hope to spend time with ya'll again soon!! Later, hlg

[Edited on 26/5/2003 by highlandergirl]
iLikeLOTRaLittle2much
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 06, 2003 09:03
Today is the 6th, but I just wanted to let yaw know that I'll be gone from the 9th-21st. That's a long time, I know... but I have dance recital from the 9th-14th and we all have to be there at around 8 in the mornin and practice and have dress rehearsal etc. for the numbers that night, and then the show starts at 7 and it's been known to go until around 11 at night! And then the 15th-21st I well be doing a little thing called Community Changers at my church where a buncha youth spend the week at my church (sleeping there and everything) and go out in our crews everyday and work on houses for the elderly or under-privleged, then come back to the church and worship, then sleep in a Sunday School room. So as you can see I won't be at home hardly at all, but I'm gunna miss you guys :cry:, and I'll talk to yaw sum more when I get back!
tracy
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 09, 2003 08:40
hello! Wow this site has grown so much since I've been gone. I can hardly believe I've been a member here for more than a year. I look forward to meeting all the new members.

Cheers
tracy, your local dwarf
june 9 2003
Lórellin
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 09, 2003 12:24
:love: I am back...so glad to be back on line, and back here as well... well my computer got broken ( got the virus from somewhere and that was the end off it) more then 4 weeks ago, and for that long amount of time, I just wasn't on line....bad... and really depressing...:cry:
But now I got a nice new one , and I am back here:love: and just wanted to say hello to everyone
elvish_angel015
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 13, 2003 06:18
*skids back in and swuffles everyone in her way* allow all! Im back! just wanted ta saw a BIG hi to everyone! *takes a deep breath and moves back in dragging her bags* its So good ta be back!
Arwen_Undómiel22
Insane Insomniac
Send Message
on: June 13, 2003 09:08
Hey I'm just posting to say that I'm going away till the 21 June just incase anyone was wondering (most likely not but anyway!) I dunno what I'm gonna do without COE :cry: :cry: :cry:!!!!!!!!!
Well talk to you all soon I guess! Bye!
shenarwin
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 14, 2003 03:23
I'm going, not sure when I will be back....I've been banned from this site. Not by anyone here, but by my husband. He thinks I have gotten too personally involved with people here and it is affecting the way I act. He is kind of right....and that is why I didn't put up much of a fight. I love CoE and hate to leave.... I will still go to the chatroom but not through CoE and by a different name. I will PC you in the chatroom and tell you who I am.

Do worry my leaving is not permanent....I will be back when I'm ready....

If you wish to talk to me, you can email me at:

[email protected]

Love you all :love: Shenarwin

[Edited on 22/6/2003 by shenarwin]
Ovëlyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 14, 2003 04:18
Unnh, well hmm... I didn't really say that I was leaving, did I?

I was kinda MIA for awhile. Life got super hectic all at once and it forced me to drop everything but a couple things.

Anyway, for those that remember me (lol) I'm back and I hope that it's for awhile to come. I did miss CoE, even though I've only been here for a short time. (:

Glad to be back,
Ovëlyn
AEvenstar
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 17, 2003 03:37
Ok, I'm going to have to go for just over a week - I'll be back next Saturday! :cry: :cry: :cry: I'll miss you all! :cry: :cry:
Elwethien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 18, 2003 01:31
Just thought it a polite thing to do... since i've been more or less gone from here since the beginning of June.. and in case anyone should miss me. I'll be actively back in July till then I'll be mostly absent....have a great summer everyone!
iLikeLOTRaLittle2much
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 21, 2003 11:26
OK.... I'm back and I'm EXAUSTED! But I don't care, the first thing I did when I got home is... well.... ur reading it! hehe, I just missed COE WAY 2 much!
shenarwin
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 21, 2003 07:19
I'm back by popular demand...lol....thanks to all my friends.:love:

My husband can't even keep me away from here.....

Arwen_Undómiel22
Insane Insomniac
Send Message
on: June 22, 2003 05:56
*Flings open door, chucks bags on floor and makes a mad dash for the computer*
Hey everyone I'm back!! Its so good to be back here again - I missed it sooooooooooo much!!! I had a great time but I definetly cant live without COE!!!!!!!!
we_wantsss_Aragorn
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 23, 2003 01:33
I'm back, I had a little trouble retrieving my lost password, but I managed!
AEvenstar
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 26, 2003 03:25
***There's a loud knock at the CoE door and AEvenstar comes running through with her bags screaming I'm back I'm back!***
drunken_elf
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 27, 2003 05:56
As of this coming Monday, which is the 30th of June, I will be away for a month - until the 29th of July! I am going to miss this place, and I can imagine that I am going to be very busy when I get back! I might be around in the next two days to tie up a few loose ends, but otherwise, have fun everyone, and if I get the chance I'll check in to see what's happening! Cheerio! Namarie!
kingurl
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 29, 2003 05:34
I'll be in Atlanta for a Mennonite convention from July third to the 8th. It could use your prayers!! I'll still be around till Wednesday, but after that I'll be CoE deprived!!:cry:
Elwethien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 29, 2003 06:04
Hiii!!!
I'm back on CoE! did anyone miss me? no? well I'm back anyway.
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email