Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
estel_4life
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Love life! But try to stay out of trouble. (please come join)
on: November 15, 2004 07:46
At that he burst out laughing. "You! Kill Me?" he laughed some more. "I tell you the dark lord would be extremely displeased if you hurt his" he stopped and looked directly at her. "His son."
Skunk
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 16, 2004 06:22
At that Vanwa burst out laughing. She guffawed stumbled around. Minutes later she regained self-composure and was able to look the 'man' in his eyes. "You .. dark .. HA, ha. Even if that is true, your Lordliness, heh, why would a powerful being such as your Lordliness become a paid assasin. Have you fallen so low?" And with that she burst out into another fit of laughter. "Besides, I don't believe in the 'Dark One'.
estel_4life
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 16, 2004 04:24
"Why am I a paid assasin?" He seethed. "Because I became too powerful to dwell in the same country as my adopted father." He stopped and glared at her as her laughter died on her lips. His eyes seemed to turn to licks of flame. "Watch yourself."
Skunk
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 18, 2004 08:00
"No, you just are. I am told you are a bounty hunter, which is synonimous to money. And being payed to kill a Mark. But this tires me, deuling words with you isn't worth my time. Do something usefull or I mean to collect the gold on your head."
said Vanwa.
Frodogal
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 19, 2004 05:51
((sorry I haven't been here))
Bereden was getting fed up with their duel of words as well and was begining to wish that one of them would drop dead (literally). He sighed lowdly, "Can't we get a move on here, the day won't last forever and I for one want to make this day of the journey count, so could both of the newcomers explain what they want from us so we can be on our way," Bereden said sternly, glaring at the two newcomers.
Micaldor
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 06, 2004 02:27
Rendon decided to ingnore the fact that someone was once again asking what "what he wanted from them". "No wonder they're in so much trouble," he thought, "they don't pay attention to whats going on!".

Speaking aloud

"You (speaking to the Bounty Hunter) may walk ahead of us, but I will not suffer one such as yourself to travel amongst us."

Turning to the group.

"We cannot waste any more time, I will not stop agian. Any that do (stop) will be left behind."
Skunk
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 08, 2004 07:43
'k, and go.
Micaldor
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 11, 2004 01:40
So finally they were on their way, with Rendon leading the way. He spoke little, except to give course corrections to the bounty hunter, who had agreed to walk ahead, believing that he could disappear at any time.

It was raining heavily by the time they had reached the wall of Tipoca City ( for it only needed one, as it was surrounded by water on all other sides).

Tipoca was a city-state, and had very strict rules of entrance. Rendon recited his own personal secret phrase which is only known to the heads of the city. This meant that He and anyone who he was with had to wait for a messenger to go off and report the phrase, and then come back with a note of authority to allow access to the city.

The secret phrase that he gave (out of ear shot of the others) was this...

"One who is like God from the west town"

This was not simply a meaningless phrase meant to sound nice, but had a very personal meaning to the Bendu to which it was assigned.

After a short wait, the party was led to the Ministers meeting chamber.
Skunk
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 12, 2004 07:05
[just keep going...]
Micaldor
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 18, 2004 04:28
* I will soon, i'm just not quite ready. By the way, what happened to Karendil and smallestperson? Wasn't this kinda their thread? *
Karendil
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 20, 2004 01:02
((Hey guys :wave: I kind of forgot about this one. glad some one is determined to keep it going. It would be rather a shame if it died for good. especially since I spent all that time writing riddles for it I think I got lost some where in the last twelve posts or so but I will try to jump back in here soon. do you think we should start a OOC thread to figure things out a bit?))
Micaldor
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 22, 2004 12:47
That may be a very good idea. I'll post soon. I pretty much know what I want to say, but actually writing it takes some for me.
Micaldor
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 25, 2004 05:41
The Prime Minister Cordelia rose from her seat.

"Greetings Master Layne." She took a short breath. "I fear to ask, but what brings you here? The Bendu are not known for making visits for pleasure."

To this Rendon replied, "I'm afraid you are all to correct".

[Edited on 27/12/2004 by Micaldor]
Karendil
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 25, 2004 08:01
((I put up an OCC thread in the proper forum. Please check it out http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=20256 ))
Micaldor
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2005 09:58
Rendon then explained with due urgency the situation at hand. When he had finished, a somewhat paler Prime Minister ordered messengers to all nearby city's, all guards, peace keepers and soldiers to stations while the citizens where ordered to evacuate immediately, taking no time to bring food or drink or to even gather their family's. Everyone would be leaving, there would be time to find each other when it was safe.

Rendon turned to the party. " I cannot say whither it will be safer to trust in the city's, or to continue your quest. But now is the time to choose."

*Writing for one character is enough for me, so who stays and who goes is up to you guys.*
Karendil
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 31, 2005 08:38
Zita shrugged. "I am not sure it's quite important enough to be called a quest but, as I have nothing better to do, I will continue east." She grinned. "I'm not much of a threat to big armies and am pretty good at avoiding the anyway."
Micaldor
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2005 04:38
"Well then, I see no reason for us to stay here, we'd only be in the way. I have some special provisions that will help our weariness. I hesitate to use it, for it's not meet for the body nor the mind, but considering the circumstances, believe it is justified."

After rationing the stimcaf to those in the "whole" party (except for the bounty hunter, who had disappeared near the end of rendon's speech to the PM), the party said their good-bye's before splitting.
PotbellyHairyfoot
Grandpa Moderator
Send Message
on: February 13, 2005 01:00
Moderator's note;
As per the new notice posted in all RP forums , I have been designated by the staff to inform you that this thread is considered Non-Tolkien and will be closed at the end of this month. If you wish to continue this Rp we'd recommend that you do so over at Monkeygames.net, COE's sister site for Non-Tolkien RPs
Skunk
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 15, 2005 09:38
[Hmmm, I guess it did drift off-Tolkeinish. Personally: I loved the thread AND the idea but it died, so I say we just let it lie.
Hope to see you'all in other threads!
Peace,
-SKUNK]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email