Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
Aragornsgirl_21
Council Member
Send Message
Post Into the woods!
on: July 28, 2004 08:19
((ANYONE CAN JOIN! Also i'm going to be at my friends tommorow or for some people it would be today since the time zones are different. So if i'm not going to be able to reply till friday.i'm spending the night))

Milawinki rode her horse through the woods of lothlorien w/her cat in her arms. The sun was just poping out of the trees. Her eyes lit up as she saw the sun. She needed a friend but to become happy she needed a best friend more. "what would the world be like with out me she joked. I think i should find shelter today how about you chester." the looked at her and rolled his eyes.
Aragornsgirl_21
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Into the woods!
on: July 28, 2004 08:21
I'm so sorry i ment the cat looked at her and rolled his eyes not the looked at her and rooled his eyes.
Ninieletha
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 30, 2004 08:36
"My my my.. If Haldir would have found you two there would several arrows pointed at your hearts ladies.." said a pleasant voice of an elf from up the trees. She was sitting on a talan and looking down at the other whilst looking at the other on the tree with her eyes were cold and had nothing in them. She was a Noldor, Liathano they called her and many who knew here were extremely careful with her because she was known of her quick temper. Her bow was carefully on her back and so was her quiver and her swords at her sides. She was slihtly worried for she had not spotted Kayla sooner but she was relieved that theother one was only a new comer.
ainulote
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 30, 2004 08:52
kayla inwardly groand. this was all she needed, one of the noldor leering at her. "good day to you." she said as politely as she could. after many days of travel kayla was tierd, all she wished to do was sleap peacefully, she wasn't elven in origin and so cherished the litle sleap she could snatch betweebn her endless trecking.
Aragornsgirl_21
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 30, 2004 11:46
((I was having spelling proplems that day! and i don't know what i meant either! lol))

Milawinki smiled. "do you think he would mind if his cousin was here? i'm sure he won't mind." she noticed who the girl was and looked as sweet as she could. "I'm sorry i should intorduce myself i didn't need to be so rude. I'm Milawinki but you can call me mila. This is my cat chester, where did he go? i don't know but this is my horse. Her name is queen. and may i ask who you are." she looked over towards kayla and Liathano waiting for a reply.
Aragornsgirl_21
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 31, 2004 07:41
((sorry but no one was replying so i had to say something!!!))

Mila looked around and noticed no one was going to reply so she started to set up a bed under the stars. Her cat came by her and waited for food. Mila gave him his treat and water along with her horse.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 01, 2004 03:33
(I am guessing it is night)

A figure cloaked in sea green rode along upon the back of a palamino horse. Their face was shadowed by the hood that hung low over the face. The horse snorted as it walked along the small path that ran through Lothlorien. The horse perked up upon seeing three woman sitting near each other. The horse snorted to get its masters attention and the figure looked up and urged the horse forward with a smirk.
Aragornsgirl_21
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 01, 2004 06:34
Mila heard a horse somewhere in the woods. "Queen keep watch please." Mila told her horse quiet so the others couldn't hear. Her cat glared at her wanting to help too."you can too."
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 02, 2004 05:26
The horse bearing the cloaked traveler was now just out of sight of the three. The horse could see that another horse was keeping watch over the campsite and snorted softly. A cat was there also watching with it's unblinking eyes.

A cold wind blew up from behind the rider and whipped the trees around near the campsite the three were in.
Aragornsgirl_21
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 02, 2004 09:05
"i can feel it too." Mila said. she felt odd like something bad was going to happen.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 03, 2004 02:04
The rider still approached giving no heed to the now hissing cat. The horse snorted and sent the cat running back to his master. A sword hung at the riders side and a hand moved to grasp the hilt, while a pair of eye's watched from beneath the hood.
Aragornsgirl_21
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 04, 2004 12:43
"who are you and what do you want?" mila wanted to know
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2004 02:12
The rider stopped and in a harsh voice said, "It is not wise to approach someone like that, It could be taken as a challange." The rider drew their sword and a red gleam could be seenbeneath the hood, "Before I reveal anything about myself, tell me who you are."
Aragornsgirl_21
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 06, 2004 08:48
"it could be taken as a challange." Mila also drew out her sword. she didn't like this stranger here. "my name is Mila and I have a right to be here and you. Oh yes before you say anything if you come with in ten feet of my cat again i will do something that i will have to come with in ten feet of you to do.
Aragornsgirl_21
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 08, 2004 07:43
Mila waited with her eyes upon the stranger. he had to say something clever she knew he would. Or maybe something simple.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 09, 2004 03:14
The stranger laughed, "You are a very spirited person." the voice was now strangely feminine, "My name is Amarie and I am a bounty hunter." she sheathed her sword, but did not remove her hood.
Aragornsgirl_21
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 09, 2004 09:16
"I'm glad to see your laughing." Mila put her sword away and smiled. she might end up friends with this stranger called amarie.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 10, 2004 03:35
Amarie then pulled out a piece of paper. There was a sketch drawn on it of a young man with shaggy hair. SHe handed it to Mila, "Have you seen this man?" she asked.
Aragornsgirl_21
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 10, 2004 11:02
((so everyone knows friday-sometime in the day monday i'll be camping with my friend so i won't be able to post. Also i'll be going to her house on thrusday(sp) in the afternoon and going into town in the morning too. So i don't know if i'll be able to post or not on thurs. either))

"No i haven't. Why? i'll need to know before you leave this area. I could help you with finding him. And maybe these young ladies could help? Mila turned towards Kayla and the Gaurd.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 10, 2004 12:38
"This man has a high bounty on his head." Amarie said putting the sketch away, "This man is very dangerous and I can not ask for help in catching him."
Saeraeariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 10, 2004 02:05
(ooc- ooh ooh! Can I join? My Rahn (who's in the db) happens to have shaggy hair! I won't post anything yet though, you guys just let me know if Rahn can come play too, k?)
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 10, 2004 02:15
(ooc: i don't care as long as you can be mean and cruel and don't mind being hunted ^.^)
Saeraeariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 10, 2004 02:22
(ooc- no problemo!)

Rahn darted through the woods, staying low. He mentally berated himself.
"Stupid stupid stupid," he muttered. Turning around, he saw that he had lost sight of the bounty hunter. Finally. He breathed a sigh of relief, but choked on it as he turned back ahead.
She was there, talking to others. Showing them his face! He could just make out the different shapes, but because his concentration had been broken, he tripped over his own feet and went sprawling. When he saw that none had noticed him, he quickly turned and ran in the direction from whence he came.

He checked to see that he still had his sword, and patted it with affection. "Sorry Ranuka, don't think I'll be coming home this time," he said to nobody in particular.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 10, 2004 02:37
Amarie thought she heard a noise, could it have been him? The noise stopped and she shrugged it off, 'Probably just a squirrel.' she thought to herself, but decided to check it out anyway. She searched the area that the noise had come from and found foot prints, "It was him." she said quietly, "I have found your trail again."
Saeraeariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 10, 2004 02:53
Rahn swore to himself as he got whacked in the face by a branch. He had been running hard for so long, and although he was quite fit, he was starting to wear out. He would have to find some sort of hiding place. Which virtually meant suicide. She would find him. She had been nipping at his heels for so long now that it was only a matter of time.
It was too late to pretend he had been framed now. He had declared his guiltiness the moment he started running. Nobody would believe him.
Suddenly a chill ran down his spine. She had seen him. He knew it. His gut had learned to tell him when he was in immediate danger, and this was one of those times.
Swearing again, he pushed on, knowing that he would die from exhaustion before giving up.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 10, 2004 03:07
Amarie turned to the ones she had been talking too, "I suggest you go to an inn. I am going to follow his trail and hopefully find him. This man is very dangerous do you remeber what the picture looked like?" she asked.
Aragornsgirl_21
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 11, 2004 09:47
"yes i do. But i'm coming with you!" Mila was going to help. she wasn't scared.

((ok i know its going to be hard in a way but try to not post too much over the weekend since i'll be gone! please!))
Divinity
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 12, 2004 04:40
The sound of sweet singing floated in the air towards Amarie and Mila. Suddenly out from the bushes burst a young elf. She was clothed in blue and grey with disrupled gold hair streaming down her back. She stopped short in her song at the sight of the two. " Oh excuse me...I hope I'm not interrupting anything." feeling awkward she tried to break the ice. " My name is Erudaluiel. Who might you be?"

* is it ok if I join ?*
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 12, 2004 03:17
"i am Amarie a bounty hunter and that is all you need to know." Amarie said to the elf then she turned to Mila, "Very well if you are coming with you had better follow me." She turned and began to walk in the direction that Rahn had gone.
Saeraeariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 13, 2004 06:26
Rahn was nearing complete and utter exhaustion. He had to stop running before he passed out. Slowing down to a brisk walk, he searched for a concealed space where he could rest.

He soon realised he was lost. This wouldn't have been so bad, except that now he did not know which way he came from, so there was a risk of running straight to the bounty hunter and her stupid little friends. Taking a guess, he started off in what he thought was the right direction, not knowing that he was taking himself closer to the bounty hunter.
striders_star
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 13, 2004 09:12
{{ooc: Is it okay if I join? If not, tell me and I'll change/delete my post}}

"You seem lost," said an elf above Rahn. The elf climbed down from the tree he was in, and approached Rahn from behind. "You look like you're in a hurry, and Men seldom chance these woods. You must be in some kind of trouble." The elf drew out a dagger.

{{ooc: Hope that was okay.}}
Saeraeariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 13, 2004 10:12
Rahn jumped a foot in the air when the elf first spoke. He swore out loud, and turned around.
"Yeah mate, I am in a bit of a hurry. But you can put that dagger away, I'm not dangerous." He flashed his pearly whites at the elf, putting on his most innocent face.
"I need to find a hiding place, and soon," he said.
"Hmmmm, on the run from the law now are we?" The elf asked.
"No!" Replied Rahn, perhaps a tad too defensively. "Er, it's just...the women, they love me a bit too much, y'know? I mean, I love 'em and all, but there comes a time when your female fanclub borders on full out creepy." The elf looked at him skeptically.
"How 'bout I won't ask you your name if you don't ask me mine. Deal?" Rahn held out his hand, once again with his trademark grin.
striders_star
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 13, 2004 11:59
Ohta didn’t believe the man’s story at all, but the whole situation seemed sort of amusing. It might be fun….
“But why would it matter if you knew my name? I am in no trouble,” at this he thought for a moment. Maybe he was in trouble? The group he had been with didn’t seem too pleased with him when he left….Ohta’s ears picked up a noise, and he stared into the darkness behind the strange man. “Well, it looks like your fanclub is not far off,” he nodded in the direction his elf eyes had seen a few women. Ohta quickly shook hands with the man, but still kept his dagger in his other hand. “Just to be safe,” and he smiled, cockily, at the man. “Now, I don’t know what you’re up to, but if you’re in need of a hiding place, we can go up into this tree,” he pointed at the one he had come down from. “Come on.” And Ohta waited for the man to go up the ladder that was hanging from the tree. This was going to be interesting.
Divinity
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 14, 2004 01:26
" Then I will acompany you , Amarie the Bounty Hunter and your friend. I have caught a few thieves in my life. And I am not as flimsy as I look . " Erudaluiel said a little defesively . " Could I please see a picture of this runaway. Maybe I have seen them before." She said as she trotted towards her.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 14, 2004 02:41
Amarie handed her the picture of the man and then said, "Well I have no time for you to identify him, I must go so if you are coming follow me." She took off at a gallop without another word.
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email