Register

<< First34567Last >>
Author Topic:
Divinity
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Into the woods!
on: September 06, 2004 03:31
Lui ordered an ale and sat down with rest of her group. She was feeling much better about the affair since Rahn had told them the story but she still had some questions. " Rahn, about your sister. What did she look like? Maybe after this umm.. affair is iver we could you help you looked for her." she took a small sip of her ale.

ooc(hope i didn't mess anything up by mentioning that)
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 06, 2004 04:11
Amarie smiled, "If I was in your position I would not have let myself get caught and i also would have kiled my pursuer before my pursuer could kill me." She smirked. She got up and ordered a tea and then came back to the table and then said, "And I would also not order alcohol and let myself get drunk."
Saeraeariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 06, 2004 11:24
Rahn poked his tongue out at Amarie childishly. Then he turned to Lui.
"Her name's Rakuna. She's comes to about my shoulder height. She's got blonde hair like me, cut just above her shoulders, but it's probably a lot longer now." He paused. "Oh yes, and she has the most stubborn chin you've ever seen. Just like her personality. But there's probably no hope in finding her. She's left me. Just like Zoop, my horse, and just like our mum. And just like..." he trailed off, muttering into his glass before taking another long sip.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 06, 2004 02:26
Amarie kicked Rahn hard after he had stuck his tongue out at her, "Learn some manners or I just might kill you and take the bounty anyway." she said smirking.
Saeraeariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 06, 2004 11:54
"Ow! Hey, leave me alone!" Rahn pouted.
"So Lui," he slurred. "How do you propose finding my sister? Hmmm? Cause she isn't exactly gonna come running back to me. She hates me yknow?" he dropped his voice to a loud whisper. "But I'm not sposed to be telling yous why." He giggled and suddenly dropped his head onto the table, snoring loudly. Occasionally he would yell out incoherent words, and the others could just make out "...Kuna!...."
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 07, 2004 03:55
Amarie shook her head, "It would be so easy just to slit his throat right now. For all he know I could have just said that I would get rid of the bounty just so I could gain his trust and then slit his thraot in his sleep. He is far to trusting, going and getting himself drunk like that." She smiled slightly as she waid this so they would know she was joking. She stood up, "Well someone should get him to bed before he drools all over the table and makes a mess." With that she lifted him up and brought him to a room. She set him on the bed and threw a blanket over him and then sighed, "You really are a trusting fool..." she sat down in a chair in a corner of the room, for she did not want to leave him alone. She had seen a few other bounty hunters eying him when they had come in, but had said nothing because she did not want to alarm him.
Aragornsgirl_21
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 07, 2004 02:44
((since I just started school today i won't to be able to post as much. I usually check a couple times a day, but now i might only be able to check once every two days depending on how much homework i have!))

Mila watched as Amarie brought Rhan to a room."Well I think i won't need carrieing(sp) to a room." Mila laughed
Divinity
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 08, 2004 03:57
Lui smiled at Amarie's and Mila's comments. She was deep in thought about Rahn sister. " I wonder what went wrong between them." Suddenly there was the sound of ferociuos pecking at the window beside their table. It nearly scared Lui out of her skin but when she looked it was just her pet raven, Midnight looking at her with angry eyes. " Oh I'm sorry my pet for forgetting you. " she said as she opened the window to let him in. Midnight hopped the tabled and looked at the people around. " Here you go, Midnight." said Lui as she handed him some bread from her pocket. Then she went back to thinking about Rahn sister.
Elijahs~Angel
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 08, 2004 05:02
ooc: Heys!! can i still join? i'll be playing Lucius Hunt from the film 'The Village' lol i hope you don't mind but i think he would work well since they are near the woods and in a town

Ic-

Lucius Hunt had just finished his afternoon duties up at the watchtower by the woods, and he thought it was time to go to the local pub for a drink.He walked in through the doors and his eyes were locked onto the people sitting at the table which was barely inches from him.He wore a bright yellow cloak that had a hood attached to the back,and he wore a grey shirt with some worn down jeans.He looked around and thought that he could make conversation with those people at the table.He got up from his seat and walked over to Lui and gave a pleasant smile "hello"
Saeraeariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 08, 2004 11:38
Rahn tossed and turned in his sleep. Images plagued his dreams...his father, abslolutely horrifying in his blind rage...he looked down, and he realised he was holding 'Kuna, trying to protect her. Forcing them both to duck down, he dodged a glass thrown from his father's direction....

....Kuna and he had been in the woods for almost two weeks. He was searching the area frantically for any sign of her. She was gone...he shouldn't have had that stupid fight with her. She was going to get herself killed....

Sweating, he woke with a start, and swore at himself quite loudly.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 08, 2004 11:43
Amarie was looking at him when he awoke with her piercing eyes, "Bad dreams?" she asked in and motionless voice. Her chair was leaned against the door of the room and the shades on the windows were closed almost all the way, sending one stripe of light into the room and reflecting off of Amaires red eyes.
Aragornsgirl_21
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 08, 2004 05:27
Mila looked at the man as he said hi to Lui. She watched to see what would happen.
Saeraeariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 08, 2004 09:26
Rahn looked blankly at Amarie and simply nodded. He lay back on the bed again, trying to fall asleep, but every time he closed his eyes, a mental image of his sister lying dead in the middle of the forest appeared, and he would gasp and open his eyes again. Damn her for putting him through this. He could have just as easily stayed behind, he didn't have to bring her with him...

Finally giving up any hope of sleeping, he sat back up, and propped his back against the wall at the head of the bed. Wait...bed?
All of a sudden Rahn realised where he was. He looked to Amarie in puzzlement. "Did you...?"
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 09, 2004 09:34
Amarie nodded, "Yes I brought you in here. I couldn't very well have you attract attention to us by your snoring. Besides there were other reasons that you couldn't stay in that room....that is if you wanted to stay alive." she said the last few words very quietly, as she leaned back in her chair that was propped against the door to the room.
striders_star
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 09, 2004 04:59
Ohta sat next to Jhana, drinking his ale. He rarely went into the pubs of Men, he mostly just stayed in Lothlorien. He watched the people around him, listening to many conversations. Ohta loved his elf hearing. He saw when Rahn had to be carried up to a room because he was drunk, but that didn't stop Ohta from drinking.
Divinity
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 10, 2004 03:59
Lui looked up at the man wearing the strangest set of clothes she ever saw. Trying to think of something she managed a qiutly hello. After a brief silenced looked at the man again. " Have we met before?"
Jhana_Nienya
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 11, 2004 10:25
Jhana yawned and stared blankly at the man Lui was talking too. She fleetingly wondered how Rahn and Amerie were doing, but another yawn cut off that thought. She looked sleepily around her and stretched.
Aragornsgirl_21
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 12, 2004 06:27
Mila saw Ohta sit down."nice of you to join us with your drink" Mila laughed ans smiled at Ohta to show she was jokeing.
striders_star
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 12, 2004 08:44
Ohta smiled back at Mila. "It is nice isn't it?" he said, slinging his mug back and forth. "I wasn't sure what to order you see. I usually drink elven wine. Good stuff that elven wine. But you know, this ale's not bad." And he took another big gulp of his ale. Ohta noticed Jhana looked sleepy. "Tired?" he asked her. "You could go get a room and go to sleep. We're staying the night here, right?"
Aragornsgirl_21
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2004 04:47
"elven wine is good! You do look tired Jhana! But i'm the one with circles under my eyes!! And yes were staying the night!!!"
striders_star
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2004 08:41
{{Ooc-I'm sorry! But I wont be able to post for about a week or so. Feel free to write for Ohta}}

"Good," Ohta said, and called to the barman for another ale.
Aragornsgirl_21
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2004 12:40
((ok i will feel free to!!))

Mila watched around her not knowing what to do. She missed Lakein her brother.
Divinity
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 15, 2004 03:43
Lui finished the last bit of her ale. She moved her cup to the side and looked around. The pub was fairly quiet. Lui yawned. " Well what is the plan for tomorrow?"
Aragornsgirl_21
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 15, 2004 11:29
"Well we could go to some other town and look for trouble!! It would be fun!"
Aragornsgirl_21
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 17, 2004 12:48
((do we have anthing else to do cause if we don't then i should probably close the story))

Mila looked around once more."well i think i'm going to shut down for the night.Mila walked up to a room and landed on the bed.
Saeraeariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 17, 2004 09:08
Rahn couldn't take lying in bed anymore. He got up and started pacing around. Finally, after sensing that he was getting on Amarie's nerves, he headed on downstairs to see what the others were up to.
Divinity
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 18, 2004 01:00
Lui fiddeled with piece of her hair . She noticed Rahn coming down the stairs. " Did you sleep ok?" but seeing the state of his eyes answered for him. " Well what do you suppose we do now?"
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 18, 2004 08:01
Amarie followed Rahn silently, keeping an eye on all the men around them, knowing what most of them were thinking. She kept her hand on the hilt of her sword and cinched her hood around her, knowing that one may try to get the bounty that was still on Rahn's head, but she wouldn't let anyone lay a finger on him, for she would not break her word.
Saeraeariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 18, 2004 01:28
Rahn plonked next to Lui.
"Well what do you suppose we do now?"
Rahn mumbled incoherently into his chest.
"I beg your pardon?" She asked.
"I don't wanna find 'Kuna. Wait. I do. No wait. If we find her and she's....but...what if she's not....? I don't know. ask her." He said, gesturing to Amarie.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 18, 2004 06:56
Amarie looked at them all, but stil watched the men out of the corner of her eye, hand on her sword, "We should leave now......" she said quietly, ushering them towards the door.
Saeraeariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 18, 2004 07:57
Rahn stood up and let Amarie usher them to the door. Amarie's wariness made Rahn more alert. He realised that he was probably being eyed by others around them, and that getting out of there was a very good idea.

Once outside, he turned to the others.
"Okay, where to now?"
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 19, 2004 08:51
"We have to head for a village due west of here. It is a three days journey, but that is where I can erase your bounty." Amarie said, keeping on the alert, for some of the men had crowded around the windows and were gazing at Rahn.
Aragornsgirl_21
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 19, 2004 02:53
((ok good i don't have to close the story!!! Cause now were getting somewhere again!))

Mila just layed down in bed when she sensed something wrong like someone was missing. She went downstairs to see Amarie and Rahn hurry out the door. Mils ran out the doors behind them."Where are you going? Did you decide to leave without me? I wouldn't have been to happy! So where are we going? I could use a good walk around middle earth!"
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 19, 2004 04:46
Amarie put an hand on her mouth to silence her, "Yes we are leaving, Rahn is not safe here." She gestured to the crowd around the windows with her eyes.
Divinity
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 20, 2004 05:11
Lui tip-toed out with the rest. It was nice to get out of that stuffy inn. All those strange men were making her nerves. Midnight shook himself and cicled around them for a few minutes for some excersise before landind on Lui's arm. " Well if it's tree days walk to this town we better start. Amarie , lead the way."
<< First34567Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email