Register

<< First45678Last >>
Author Topic:
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Into the woods!
on: September 20, 2004 08:37
Amarie whisteld for her horse and then mounted, "Better have horses or it will be six days on foot." She offered Rahn her hand, "you will ride with me."
Saeraeariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 21, 2004 12:10
Rahn took the hand offered to him and got up onto the horse. It brought back the memories of where his whole mess started. He grimaced to himself. He wasn't going to let himself think about it.
The mismatched little group set off together towards the little town that held Rahn's fate in its hands.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 21, 2004 03:19
As Amarie rode she kept her eyes scanning their surroundings. She felt like they were being watched by many eyes. She rode up next to the others and said quietly, "If I tell you to run, head as fast as you can towards the village and don't look back." she looked into the trees.
Divinity
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 21, 2004 03:49
"Well I guess we're together again." said Lui to Mila hopping on Queen and cradling Chester in her arms. " On the road again."
Aragornsgirl_21
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 21, 2004 08:55
Mila got on queen followed by Lui saying "Well I guess we're together again." then Lui got on saying " On the road again."

"On the road again yes were on the road again. Ok well run towards the town what about Rahn? Is he going to stay on the horse with you? Or shall he jump on Queen? We need to know these things for furture plans!" Mila looked back at Lui with chester in her arms. "The cat will need some tuna and milk in a half an hour." Mila looked back towards the path.She didn't feel right either. Like something was wrong but she didn't want to tell anyone
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 21, 2004 09:22
"I will keep Rahn with me so that you will all be safe." Amarie said, still watching the trees. She could see shapes darting out from behind trees and disappearing behind others. She was nervous for the first time in her life.
Jhana_Nienya
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 21, 2004 01:44
Jhana looked at Amerie, and just barely noticed that she was nervous. Jhana held tight to Kianna, suddenly she too was full of nerves and anxiety, she had begun to depend on the bounty hunter as a symbol of security and seeing her nervous, practically meant the world was falling down around them. She wispered seriously "I don't know what's going on, or why, and I don't know where we're going, or why, but whatever we're doing, lets do it fast, and now." She didnt mean to, but the now came out in a shrill pitch. She took a deep breath. "Is there anywhere we're safe?"
Saeraeariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 21, 2004 02:25
Rahn could sense Amarie's nervousness, and this alone made him nervous as well. He watched her eye the woods surrounding them, obviously having noticed something, or someone out there, but did not notice anything himself. The air around the group was tense, and Rahn was getting frustrated that he could not see what the others could. It was obvious that they were being followed, but he only knew this by the others' actions.

"Should we perhaps speed up a bit?" He asked everyone. He also wondered silently where they were going to get tuna and milk for that stupid cat while they were being stalked in the middle of the woods.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 21, 2004 03:34
Amarie nodded, "Speed up gradually but not too quickly or they will attack." She gradually began to speed up, still watching the forest.
Divinity
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 22, 2004 04:35
Lui's elven ears were straining for every sound around. A twig snapped here , leaves rustled there. It was all nerve racking. Lui looked up to check on Midnight . He was flying above alert and ready as if he also knew that somethung was wrong. Chester meowed an angry meow. His dinner wasn't ready and he was mad. " Shhh.. pretty kitty. Safety first ,food later:"
Aragornsgirl_21
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 22, 2004 03:25
"yes chester stand alert and she'll feed you later. And By the way Rahn the stupid cat has food in the pouch to the side of the horse. You can insult me but don't insult the cat. And if your wondering i can hear thoughts about my pets that would be offeneding so watch what your thinking." Mila looked around she also saw the shapes in the woods. "I can't stand it i'm going to find out what they are doing my life's goal is to do something stupid before i die so this is it, Lui ,Queen will lead you to safty if anything happens. Goodbye all!" Mila jumped into the woods to maybe not be seen again.

((Don't worry she's not going to kill them all or die or do anything to ruin the story!!!)
Saeraeariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 22, 2004 03:54
Rahn opened his mouth to say something back to Mila, but nothing came out. He settled for a glare, which was ignored as she jumped into the woods, apparently trying to seek out their stalkers.
"What now Amarie?" He asked, not sure if he actually wanted to follow Mila into the woods.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 22, 2004 04:48
"Stupid girl." Amarie said as Mila ran into the forest. Amarie watched as the shadows moved towards Mila, "Stupid girl get out of there!!" she yelled as she threw six daggers into the trees with lightning speed, pinning the shadows to the trees. "Hold on Rahn!" she yelled and charged forward on Narie's back into the forest. She snatched Mila by the back of the shirt and pulled her onto her horse and the nran back out of the forest.

She effortlessly put Mila on Queen's back. Then she could see the shadows moving again, they had pulled the daggers out, "Take off. Go now!" Amarie yelled, slapping Queen's behind and sending her sprinting off.

She drew her sword and faced the tree line as the shadows moved about. Three charged out of the trees quickly, but Amarie was able to strike them down.
Jhana_Nienya
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 25, 2004 03:44
Jhana looked on in shock, and jumped off her horse to help.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 25, 2004 06:31
Amarie glared at Jhana, "I said GO!! They are very skilled and i can't fight them if I have to protect you!" She fought another as he came out of the trees.
Aragornsgirl_21
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 25, 2004 11:56
Mila was grabbed by Amarie and put on her horse and the horse took off as fast as she could. "Queen,Queen STOP!" Queen stoped running but just as she looked ahead a horse of shadows came runninng with the creatures on them."WAIT QUE-" it was too late Queen had to protect Mils so she bucked Mila and Lui off of her to go into battle with that things horse.The fog was setting in and she couldn't see Amarie any more."Lui? Lui?" She could hear her horse and chester's meow."OMG what the heck" A shadow came running towards her. Mila fought it and struck it with her sword."Lui we have to get out of here. get chester and stay there i'll find Queen." Mila ran off to get her horse but noticed Lui had a shadow coming for her."watch out and maybe you shouldn't stay there" mila yelled as she ran off towards the noise Queen made.

((hope you didn't mind Lui. I didn't want to leave you out or anything and i didn't want to act like you wern't there but i'll change my post if you don't like it!"
Jhana_Nienya
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 25, 2004 01:18
Jhana struck one of the shadows with her sword and turned Amerie "How quickly you forget our battle in the woods, Amerie! I was just as skilled as you!" Jhana yelled to be heard over everyone else. Jhana struck out her sword again, she had no intention of leaving Amerie behind. She closed her eyes for but a second and concentrated on looking inward, she put up her ''magic shield'' against these... shadow beings.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 25, 2004 02:34
Amarie turned to her eyes glowing red, "I SAID GO AND I MEAN IT!!" she looked scarier than she ever had before, sending shivers down even Jhana's spine.
Jhana_Nienya
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 25, 2004 03:16
Jhana felt the shiver down her spine, but she held her chin up defiently as she stared straight into Amerie's eyes. Without looking she swung her sword out at another shadow. "You're wasting your time, Amerie. I'm not your bounty that you can intimidate, and I'm not leaving. I suggest you deal with it, because.." Jhana paused as she swung out again, ".. I'm going to stay, and fight by your side. I saw you nervous, and as much as you may not want to admit it.." Jhana had to pause again to slash at another Shadow, her voice rose with agression she felt towards the creatures, "You can not do this alone!"
striders_star
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 25, 2004 05:41
{{ooc: Hi all! I'm back.}}

Ohta didn't know what to do. He was on Jhana's horse, and if Amarie wanted her to leave, she'd need the horse. But Jhana didn't seem like she was going to leave. Ohta also thought they'd need more than two people fighting these shadows, but all he had with him was his dagger. He couldn't really do much with one dagger, especially not while sitting on a horse. But if he left the horse it might run away. Ohta just sat on the horse, trying to figure out what to do.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 25, 2004 07:47
Amarie was angry now, "I can handle it now GO!!" she yelled, but as she did she was struck on the side with a sword She let out a small cry of pain and then struck the shadow down. Holding her side, she continued to fight.
Aragornsgirl_21
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 26, 2004 10:00
"Queen, Queen!" Queen came running" stay around here with Lui until she decides what she wants to do." Mila ran back to where Ohta, Jhana, and Amarie were standing. Amarie had just got stabbed."Yeah and you wanted me to leave." Mila stabbed the shadow with her sword and fought off the other shadows that were trying to get to Amarie."You know I don't appreciate you sending me off on my horse making me fall of my horse. i was about to fight those shadows in the woods before you interupted me. I have things to do too and i don't like people who mess up my work." Mila looked mean and upset. "I think maybe I should go my seperate way you know. I can't do this anymore." Mila looked up to the sky. " I'll miss you all." Mila called for Queen and Queen came running."Chester is with Lui you might want to check on her. Chester will find me someday soon so goodbye all." Mila got on Queen and looked around.

(((don't worry she'll just follow them or somethin and endup traveling with them!!!!)))
Jhana_Nienya
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 26, 2004 02:18
Jhana decided to stop distracting Amerie and just ignore her, and concentrate on fighting. Jhana sliced at another shadow and spin kicked it back into the darkness. She had a quick moment to herself and she tore off her bow and an arrow and hit another shadow dead-center. She turned and tossed the bow and her quiver of arrows to Ohta. "There, fight, or use it to protect yourself. Kianna won't go anywhere." She turned back to her work, and went after another shadow.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 26, 2004 04:34
Amarie was quickly loosing a lot of blood, but she killed shadow after shadow. One made a move to hit Rahn, but Amarie killed it before it got far. Soon all of the Shadows were either dead or had fled.

Amarie's horse stopped prancing around and Amarie clutched her side as blood dripped from between her fingers.
Aragornsgirl_21
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 26, 2004 05:58
mila looked at everyone for what she thought would be the last time until she saw how much blood Amarie had lost."Amarie!" mila got off queen and ran to her side."you need so help,lets ge-" mila was knocked over by one of the creatures.It pinned her down while another went towards Amarie."no!" Mila got it off of her but Amarie had already killed the shadow and lost more blood."lets get you out of here. Can you walk? can you sit on a horse? are you fine without me?" Mila knew Amarie liked taking care of herself but she looked almost dead.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 26, 2004 06:01
Amarie stood in place, barely able to even do that, "I'm.....Fine..." she started to say and then just collapsed.
Divinity
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 27, 2004 04:27
Lui had done little in the battle. After Mila had jumped off she had tucked Chester into her pocket to stay safe and done her best to fight. With her bow she killed a few but that cat kept getting out of her pocket and Lui had to chase him down. As soon as Amarie collasped Lui was at her side. Checking the wound she said " It's a prettiy deep cut and those things had a magic substance on their swords." Lui looked through her bag and pulled out a small bottle. The bottle was filled with a deep red liquid. When she opened it a sweet yet strong smell floated out. Opening Amarie's mouth Lui pour a few drops down. Carefuly putting the it away she got a ball of bandages and white powder. Lui put some of the powder on the wound and bound it up. " She should be ok now but she needs rest and shelter for now."

((sorry i haven't posted in awhile. computer problems :killcomp: ))
Saeraeariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 27, 2004 07:33
(ooc- sorry, i've been at the coast all weekend. just got back, so i'll skip out on the fighting scene, k? lemme know if you don't like it and i'll edit.)

Rahn watched on helplessly as Lui tended to Amarie's wound.
"She should be ok now but she needs rest and shelter for now."

Rahn gently knelt down beside Lui. "We should find some shelter soon. Let's go." He bent down and scooped up Amarie in his arms.
"Can you lead the horse Lui?" He asked. She nodded and did as he asked. They walked along through the woods until they found a small clearing. The group settled down, and Rahn placed Amarie in the most comfortable spot he could find: a grassy patch under a huge tree.
As he leaned her against the tree, she suddenly started coughing and spluttering. "Lui!" Rahn shouted out, for he did not know what to do.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 28, 2004 03:33
Blood trickled down the side of her mouth as she coughed. She winced in pain as she moved slightly, but did not cry out. Her eyes were clothed and her breathing rapid, sweat making her short blond hair cling to her forehead.
Divinity
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 28, 2004 04:06
Lui hurried and tied up the horse and rushed to Amarie. She whipped the blood off her mouth. " You might what to move back a little." she said to Rahn. Lui put her palms together and shut her eyes. Slowly pulling her palms apart a glowing orb formed between them. Putting one hand under the orb Lui opened her eyes and blew a soft breathe at the orb. The orb floated to Amarie and sank down into her chest . Amarie gave a heavy sight then was quiet.
Saeraeariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 28, 2004 12:27
Rahn jumped back obediently, watching in wonder as Lui formed a glowing orb between her palms.
Amarie gave a heavy sigh and became quiet.
"What did you do?" Rahn asked Lui, his voice suddenly going high-pitched.
"I'm healing her you half-wit," Lui replied matter-of-factly. But this did not ease Rahn's worry.
"Are you sure she's going to be okay?"
"Yes! There's no use getting stressed about this. She'll be fine for now. Go get something to eat."
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 28, 2004 06:03
Amarie rested quietly for a while, eyes closed and breathing light. After a couple of hours she opened her eyes a little wincing in pain as she tried to move. She saw that Rahn kept looking over at her with a worried look in his face and wondered why he of all people would be worried about her.
Aragornsgirl_21
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 29, 2004 12:28
Mila saw amarie as she got sicker and sicker. She just watched not trying to help. What was she thinking she had to help her but her legs wouldn't move and her mouth became absent."I'm going to look for" she didn't know what she was going to look for."i'm going to look for wood, and water. We will need this for tonight" Mila slid off into the forest running anywhere to get away. But she didn't know why she wanted to leave ,she just did.
Jhana_Nienya
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 02, 2004 12:00
(Sorry for not posting.. computer stuff.) Jhana had rode along with them, and was relieved when Amerie was healed by Lui. She sat next to Amerie while she rested, wondering if there was something she should be doing. A stomach rumbled, and Jhana realized it was not her own, she didn't know from who, but she figured they all felt hungry. Jhana built a small fire with some sticks she found near by, she figured she could add more when Mila got back. Jhana borrowed a pot from somebody and using two large flat rocks on either side of the fire as posts, she rested several sticks across the fire, in turn she rested the pot upon these. She heard water a little ways away and found a tiny stream, with just barely enough. She filled the pot and left it to boil while she gathered some herbs and roots to cook.
Saeraeariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 02, 2004 10:14
Rahn stopped bugging Amarie and Lui, and instead tried to quiet his rumbling stomach.
He watched in delight as Jhana began preparing food for them to eat. He sat and stared into the pot and licked his lips. This particular meal would not be so appealing had he not been so hungry. His stomach rumbled again and he smiled down at it.
"Not long, little one. Soon I shall fill you with glorious food." He looked up to see Jhana staring at him, one eyebrow raised.
"What? Can I help it if I'm hungry?"
<< First45678Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email