Register

<< First56789
Author Topic:
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Into the woods!
on: October 03, 2004 04:04
Amarie winced as she moved a little. Her whole body was sore and her side was hurting very badly. She tried to sit up, but pain shot through her body. She let out a small cry of pain and lay back down, breathing heavily.
Jhana_Nienya
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 03, 2004 06:38
Jhana laughed at Rahn, seeing something like disgust at her food, "Well, if you want some meat, you'll have to go catch it yourself. I only kill things that try to harm me first." Jhana laughed again. She heard a small cry and turned to see Amerie awake, she ran to her side with a small cup of water, and lifted it to her lips. "Are you feeling any better?" She asked softly.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 03, 2004 07:39
Amarie drank the water and then said quietly with pain apparent in her voice, "I'm fine....just a scratch..." Her red eyes looked at Jhana with something like confusion in them, "Why are you all caring for me after I tried to kill you and Rahn?" she asked.
Jhana_Nienya
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 03, 2004 08:55
Jhana laughed. "Always have to be strong, don't you Amerie? Well, you're looking that 'scratch' didn't kill you." Jhana said. She paused for a moment, trying to figure out how to answer the next question. "Well, you didn't kill us, you let us live. Even though I would've killed you before you killed me." Jhana winked, trying to bring a smile to her face.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 03, 2004 10:38
Amarie smiled slightly, "In your dreams Jhana." then her face lost its smile, "When you are trained to kill or be killed you have to be strong. I have never been able to trust someone enough to let myself show weakness."
Aragornsgirl_21
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 04, 2004 04:20
Mila watched from far away. She saw the bonds being made by everyone. But she didn't try to make any bonds and although she had friends she didn't try hrad to keep her friendships. What was wrong? did others sadness effect her? did she have some type of curse, would you call it? she stoped felling sorry for herself and went back to their campgrounds."so is the food ready?"
Saeraeariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 06, 2004 09:14
Rahn took a moment from talking to his stomach to observe the group. Noticing Mila by herself, he made to move to where she was and chat, but something told him that she was not in the mood to talk.

When she walked over and asked about the food, Rahn looked up from where he was sitting.
"Ma'am, if it was ready, I would not have even noticed you come up because I would be too busy stuffing food into my mouth, but I do not believe it will be much longer. Will it Jhana?" He looked pointedly at her, hoping that by doing so, the food would somehow be ready quicker.
Jhana_Nienya
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 07, 2004 11:50
Jhana was tempted to take extra long, but noticing how fragile Amerie appeared, she promised it was almost ready. She pulled some bowls out of the saddlebags and spooned out.. whatever it was. She passed it around to everyone. (I dont know if middle earth had spoons.. im not exactly a middle earth genius so I guess you'll just have to sip it.) Jhana still had left overs for 2nds. She moved to Amerie, and gently propped her up against the tree, and lifted the bowl to her lips.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 07, 2004 02:40
Amarie sipped it a little and then said quietly, "Thank you for staying with me."
Jhana_Nienya
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 09, 2004 02:42
Jhana smiled warmly, "No problem, you kind of grew on us." Jhana joked.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 09, 2004 04:23
Amarie smiled slightly. Her red eyes had dulled to a near grey as they tended to when she was in pain. She stayed silent for a while and looked around at the rest of the group, eyes coming to a rest on Rahn.
Saeraeariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 09, 2004 08:15
Rahn took a long sip from his bowl. It was hot, and not particularly delicious, but he was extremely grateful.
"Thankyou Jhana!" He called out. She nodded to him, smiling.
Returning to his bowl, he could not help feeling watched. Looking up, he noticed Amarie watching him.
"Amarie, I know I'm extremely good looking, but I get very self-conscious when people watch me while I eat. So unless I've got something stuck in my teeth that you'd like to tell me about..." He smiled so she'd know he meant no hard feelings, but turned slightly to the left so she was no longer in his line of sight and continued with his meal.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 10, 2004 07:34
Amarie sighed and closed her eyes, she had no idea why she was going through this much trouble just to clear Rahn's name.
Aragornsgirl_21
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 10, 2004 07:22
"thank you" mila said as she took sips from her bowl. she laughed at Rahns comment and coutinued to sip from her bowl of very good tasting food.
Saeraeariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 10, 2004 11:32
Rahn finished his soup, and although there was enough of it for him to have seconds, he had lost his appetite. Feeling bad, he stood up and moved to where Amarie was, plonking himself down next to her.
"Thankyou." He mumbled. She opened her eyes and glanced at him questioningly.
"Y'know. Helping me not get killed and all. You must feel like crap. Sorry for being such a burden."
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 11, 2004 03:32
"Don't worry about it, when I make a promise I keep it. I promised that I would get your name cleared and I can't do that if you are dead. Besides those Shadow warriors were the least of your worries." Amarie said quietly. If those Shadow warriors had come after him that soon, the HE couldn't be far behind, "I will get you this time Nar...." she said quietly.
Saeraeariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 15, 2004 04:11
Rahn heard Amarie mutter to herself, and could just make out the name Nar. He decided not to ask. Leaning back against the tree, he closed his eyes and watched the swirls of colours behind his eyelids as he drifted into Zzzville.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 15, 2004 04:34
Amarie looked over at Rahn again, 'Perhaps protecting him will be to my advantage.' she thought to herself.
Saeraeariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 15, 2004 04:53
(ooc- Inwe, I'm curious about that thing you last posted. XD If you tell me how protecting Rahn will be to Amarie's advantage, I might be able to fit that into my posts somewhat subtly. In other words, I'm just a sticky beak that likes knowing stuff. )
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 22, 2004 05:24
"We should wait much longer before moving on." Amarie said quietly.
Saeraeariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 22, 2004 11:46
Rahn frowned slightly at Amarie's suggestion to stay, but didn't say anything. He glanced over at her, and she seemed deep in thought about something. Leaning over, he whispered loudly, "It's very important that I warn you....but I get very, very restless if I have to stay in one place too long." He grinned and started twiddling his thumbs, humming loudly off tune, just for the fun of annoying everyone.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 22, 2004 07:28
"I need a while longer to recover. For now this area is safe and I would like to stay safe until my strength has returned." Amarie replied softly, "I don't like the idea of staying any more than you do, and normally I would say that we should move on, but I do not have strength enough to stay on a horse yet."
Jhana_Nienya
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 23, 2004 08:51
"I agree, Amerie needs her strength. A few days won't hurt."
Saeraeariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 25, 2004 02:55
After a few minutes, Rahn ceased his twiddling and off-tune humming. What was the point if he wasn't annoying anyone in the process?

Without thinking, he leaned his head on Amarie's shoulder. She quickly looked down in surprise, and he sat upright immediately.
"Oh! I-sorry! I didn't realise...", he trailed off into nervous laughter. Running a hand through his hair, he stood up and walked over to Jhana.

"That food was.....not bad. Thanks, Jhana."

(ooc- heehee, i'm feeling a bit cheeky.Inwe,i hope Amarie doesn't mind Rahn's little thing for her , and if she does, then all the better)
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 25, 2004 03:26
Amarie watched Rahn walk away. She shifted slightly and winced as it sent pain through her body. When Rahn had put his head on her shoulder she had felt her cheeks heat up, but was glad no one had noticed.
Saeraeariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 29, 2004 07:29
Rahn kept glancing over at Amarie, but turned away before she noticed.
'Stupid Rahn,' he mumbled to himself. 'Stupid stupid...' looking up, he noticed the others staring at him strangely. "Err, is it okay if I go for a walk?"
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 30, 2004 08:40
"Just don't stray far, Rahn. Bounty hunters are still after you." Amarie said, trying not to sound like she cared.
Jhana_Nienya
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 30, 2004 10:58
Jhana smiled inwardly. She watched Rahn and Amerie fight their attraction to each other, 'I guess opposites do attract..' she chuckled to herself. "Be careful, Rahn. She's right.. they're still out there." Jhana cautioned, before offering more water to Amerie.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 30, 2004 12:18
Amarie accepted the water and drank a bit, "Thanks." She closed her eyes for a few moments as pain went through her again, but she hid the pain well.
Saeraeariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 30, 2004 02:52
"Yeah yeah," Rahn grumbled. He didn't know why, but all of a sudden he was in a bad mood. Figuring it was because he was annoyed at himself, he shrugged it off and walked off. He hadn't gotten far from the others when he felt his throat constrict, and his breathing become quick and shallow. Amarie's words echoed in his head....bounty hunters are still after you

Swearing under his breath, he turned on his heel and hurried back to the campsite. There was no way he would risk his life just because of an awkward moment with......her.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 30, 2004 03:28
Amarie watched everyone else talking and moving around. She winced in pain as she shifted uncomfortably. She was still trying to figure out why the shadow warriors had wasted their time on Rahn.
Saeraeariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 02, 2004 12:56
Back at the campsite, Rahn made his way back over to Amarie. He plonked himself in front of her.

"Sooo.....still feeling sore?"
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 02, 2004 04:39
"A little bit." Amarie said, wincing as she adjusted herself, "But I have has worse." She was very uncomfortable sitting, she hated staying in one place too long. She shifted uncomfortably again, wincing as she did.
Jhana_Nienya
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 11, 2004 09:50
"Amerie, do you need anything to make you more comfortable?" Jhana asked.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 11, 2004 11:09
"Yeah...I need to get up an moving again. I hate staying in one place for a long time...." Amarie said, wincing again as she shifted.
<< First56789
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email