Post RE: Into the woods!
on: November 11, 2004 12:01
"Are you okay to leave now?"
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 11, 2004 12:51
"I think I might be able to manage." Amarie said quietly. She sat up on her own with a bit of difficulty and winced, "I don't think it would be a good idea for me to ride alone though." she knew when to admit that she couldn't handle something, she wasn't stupid.
Jhana_Nienya
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 11, 2004 12:55
(Aw... This would be a really cute oppertunity for Rahn and Amerie to get a little closer, care to volunteer Saeraeariel? )

[Edited on 11/11/2004 by Jhana_Nienya]
Saeraeariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 11, 2004 09:47
(ooc- don't worry, i'm onit XD soz i haven't been posting as much- i've been pretty buggered from school and crap)

Rahn watched Amarie wince as she sat up. "I don't think it would be a good idea for me to ride alone though."
"You can ride with me," Rahn immediately said. He flushed when Jhana turned to him and raised an eyebrow.
"Errr, I mean....if nobody else wants you to ride with them..."

He looked over at Amarie. She was lookign at him almost expectantly. It took him a moment to register that she wanted him to help her stand up. He walked over and crouched down, putting one of her arms around his shoulder, and supporting her by the waist. "Which one's your horse?" He asked, and she pointed. Leading her over to it, he paused for a minute.
"How are we going to get you up here?"
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 12, 2004 06:06
"Don't worry, Narie is a smart girl." Amarie said. Her horse knew exactly what to do and knelt down, so that Amarie could easily get on. Then she stood back up as Amarie griped her reins so she wouldn't fall off, "See?"
Jhana_Nienya
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 12, 2004 11:55
Jhana bit her lip to hold back an "Aw.", she raised an eye brow at Rahn, and smiled. This was getting interesting.
Saeraeariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 12, 2004 09:38
Rahn breathed a silent sigh of relief that Amarie was able to get on the horse without his help. He waited till she was settled in her seat before hopping up behind her.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 12, 2004 09:42
She winced slightly in her riding position, what she really needed to do was lean back, but she didn't want to bother Rahn.
Saeraeariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 12, 2004 09:47
Rahn sensed Amarie wince in front of him. "Are you comfortable?" He asked, knowing that she wasn't, but needing to fill the silence.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 12, 2004 09:50
For some reason she couldn't lie to him, "Not really, this sitting position really hurts...." she said quietly.
Saeraeariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 12, 2004 10:00
"Hmmm," Rahn thought for a moment. "Here," he shuffled around a little bit. "Why don't you lean back."
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 12, 2004 10:05
Amarie looked back at him for a moment and then did as he said, leaning back against his chest. Her short blond hair ruffled slightly in the breeze that moved through the trees as she leaned against him. She realised that she was blushing slightly and that made her blush even more. She couldn't figure out what had drawn her to Rahn at all and that made her turn even reder when she thought about it.
Saeraeariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 12, 2004 10:21
Rahn couldn't help but notice her hair ruffling in the breeze. He mentally berated himself. Stop looking at her hair, stupid, not long ago she was trying to KILL you. This helped slightly, until he noticed her blushing. Grinning, he turned to the others. "We ready to head off yet?"
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 13, 2004 08:55
She managed to get her blushing under control before anyone else noticed. Her crimson eyes looked down on everyone else and she said in a slightly pained voice, "We should get moving so hurry up."
Saeraeariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 26, 2004 07:33
ooc- why has this one died? i was lovin it! ummm i hope it's because all of you have been busy with end of year exams and stuff, cause that's my excuse. ^_^ i'd post now, but i don't want it to be all about amarie and rahn- i'll wait for someone else to say something before i post, k?
Jhana_Nienya
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 26, 2004 08:25
((im still in.. homework sucks! lol.. ummm I'm b-sing this so go with it..sry if im taking ur plot, Amerie))
Just as Amerie slid into the saddle, and everyone was prepared to leave, the shadow warriors emerged from the woods, and with Amerie wounded, they had no choice but to run for it.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 27, 2004 08:01
Amarie saw the shadow warriors before anyone else, "Run!" she shouted and watched the horses gallop off. She urged her horse toa gallop, but stayed behind the others. She knew they would be safe as long as she and Rahn were not with them, "Rahn? How good are you with weapons?" she asked as she saw the shadow warriors gaining on them.
Saeraeariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 27, 2004 08:46
Rahn's eyes widened in panic at the emergence of the shadow warriors. It took him a second to register that Amarie had asked him a question.
"Errr, alright..." He drew his daggers out and readied himself.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 27, 2004 11:22
"You will need something better than a dagger, take my sword." Amarie said quietly. She watched the shadow warriors closely waiting, "Those warriors are after your life and mine. They want your bounty and they have a personal grudge against me. I don't know how much use I will be in a battle at the moment so we must try to out run them, but we must keep away from the others so we don't put them in danger."
Saeraeariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 28, 2004 01:49
Rahn quickly glanced from his dagger to the sword, then back to the dagger. Sheathing it swiftly, he grabbed the sword.
"Thanks."
Rahn began steering the horse in the opposite direction to where the others had run, and took off at a fast pace. He could hear the occasional wince from Amarie, but knew he could not afford to go any slower.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 28, 2004 05:01
She tried to hide her pain as much as possible and Narie, her horse, tried to compensate so she wouldn't hurt Amarie. Amarie held a hand over her wound as pain went through her body. She had to stay concious, Rahn could not fight them off without her help.
Saeraeariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 11, 2004 10:13
Rahn started fending off the shadow warriors, but out of the corner of his eye he could see Amarie struggling.
"Hey, you alright? I can handle this okay? I'll drop you somewhere so you're safe. I don't want you to risk your life okay?"
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 12, 2004 05:02
"No, you can't do this alone. You have no idea how strong these warriors are." She pulled out a dagger and threw it. THe dagger lodged itself in a shadow warriors neck, just as it was about to strike Rahn.

As if knowing what to do, Narie took off at a sprint, going faster and faster, much faster than the shadow warriors could go. Amarie winced in pain as she was jostled around, but she kept quiet, knowing they had to run.
Jhana_Nienya
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 12, 2004 05:29
Jhana wondered how Rahn and Amerie were, the group she was in kept running, knowing they too, couldn't stop.
Saeraeariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 19, 2004 09:18
Rahn barely had time to suck in his breath when Amarie killed the shadow warrior, for the horse began its sprint.

He leaned forward, to lessen the drag, hopefully helping them go faster. With Amarie's injury and his less than admirable performance as a melee warrior, their only real chance was to escape, hopefully find the others, and reach safety, no matter how temporary that safety would be.

Turning back around every few seconds, Rahn could see they were slowly losing the shadow warriors, but they were still not in the clear.

Suddenly, a huge figure stepped out in front of them. Rahn pulled on the reins as quickly as he could, but not quickly enough. The horse turned to the left, but the shadowy figure managed to clip Rahn in the shoulder. He let out a strangled yell. They were still going, fast as ever. He fought back the searing pain in his arm, as well as the temptation of sleep...
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 21, 2004 07:20
"Rahn, stay awake, don't let yourself fall asleep." she could tell that he was starting to drift off after being injured, "Rahn, talk to me, talk about anything, just stay awake." she said as she urged her horse faster, soon losing sight of everthing behind them. They flew through the trees, Narie could outrun any other horse. Amarie lleaned forward and though it hurt her badly, she managed to move herself behind Rahn and leaned him back against her so that she could keep an eye on him and keep him awake, "Come on Rahn, stay awake." she had a feeling that the weapon he had been struck with was poisoned, "Rahn, tell me something."
Aragornsgirl_21
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 25, 2004 12:46
((ok so i've been gone for a few months yes but i'm back and i'm sorry about leaveing(sp) without informing anyone. I hope its ok i join in again. Merry christmas))

Mila was sitting at the camp when the shadow warriors came and everyone fled the place. Mila got on Queen and gathered chester into her arms. Mila was friends with one of the shadow warriors a few years back but left on a trip around middle earth. Her old friend was rideing to her side as she tried to catch up with the others."so Milawinki you have joined up with the very people we are trying to kill?" Ohaned said as he shot an arrow at Rahns head but missed.(i'll just say that is his name cause idk what i should put as his name)."yes well they are good people you have to stop this!" "You have gone wrong in the head mila. what happened to having revenge on those who hurt us, killing people like this, being feared by all. If you ride with them you shall die with them." He almost struck mila in her side but she just missed his sword. Mila went deeper into the woods to try and help her friends without being seen.(were they already in the woods?)
Saeraeariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 10, 2005 02:00
((hi guys, i'm back from my holiday (i went to malaysia and indai) that i forgot to tell you all about =P so yeah, back to the story...))

Rahn was dimly aware of a voice, one that he recognised...
He opened his mouth to say something, but the words would not come out. He slumped further into his seat, aka Amarie, causing her more pain.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 10, 2005 04:52
Amarie wasn't sure what to do, she had to treat his injury quickly or he wouldn't make it. Then she did the only thing she could think of to keep him awake, she pinched him as hard as she could, "Come on Rahn." she said. Her horse practically flew over the land through the trees, going faster and faster with each step. Soon Amarie no longer felt the shadow warrior's presense and though she was now in pain from him leaning hard on her, she slowed her horse near a forest creek and dismounted, pulling him off carefully. She laid him down by the stream and grabbed her pack. She carefully examined the wound and with great precision, removed the poison and gave him and antidote in case she missed some. Then she carefully cleaned and bandaged his wound. She put her cloak over him and a cold cloth on his forehead, wet with water from the stream. She sat back a little, wincing as she moved. Her wound had opened up again and was bleeding.
Aragornsgirl_21
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 10, 2005 07:19
"Mila found Amarie & Rahn. "are you guys ok? Are you going to make it out of here ok?" Mila didn't want to question too much, she new Amarie & Rahn was strong.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 10, 2005 07:49
"Rahn was poisoned." Amarie said softly, "I hope he got the antidote in time......" her voice was strained a bit as she held her side, which was bleeding heavily again.
Aragornsgirl_21
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2005 04:54
"You need help! We should get you both out of here. I think there is a small town futher ahead we should get there as fast as we can!"
Saeraeariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2005 05:07
Rahn could hear a new voice very faintly now.
"Small town? No....bad idea..." he said, or at least, attempted to say. His mouth formed the words, but again, no sound came out. He was starting to regain his senses, ever so slightly, but enough for him to remember that he was still a wanted man.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2005 06:33
"A town is a bad idea.... but I think we are running low on choices...." Amarie said with a strained voice, hand on her side.

She whistled softly and Narie trotted up, "Get Rahn up on my horse." she said.
Saeraeariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2005 06:39
Rahn was barely aware he was being lifted up. He tried to move, but that sent a lighting sharp pain down his spine.
He was a dead man....if whatever that warrior had done to his shoulder didn't kill him, the nearby townsfolk would.
However, anything was better than feeling the way he did at the moment. He no longer made any objections, and drifted into a heavy sleep.
<< First56789
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email