Register

Author Topic:
Spragh
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: most heroic character?
on: February 03, 2010 12:48
For me:

1st place-Faramir...riding out to Osgiliath with small horde of knights against large army of Mordor,just because he wanted to be good soldier,and good enough for his father.

2nd place-Sam...encountering Shelob,with just one cause,to save his friend.Its like an ant facing a hornet.

3th Place-Eowyn...standing still in front of the nazgul and the Witch-king,second most powerfull creature in ME.

4th Place-Gandalf...facing his old fear...Balrog of Moria.

5th Place-Haldir...

6th Place-Gothmog...standing still and observing the 3 tone rock,flyin towards him.

7th Place-Arwen...rescuing Frodo.

8th Place-Elendil...charging on Sauron.

9th Place-Lord Elrond...helping Aragorn,reforging the Narsil,hard decidion.

10th Place-Legolas...he had all his enemies in hand,and it looked like it was easy,but,it was not,but...thats Legolas.

And a special place goes to...Frodo.Not a fan of Frodo,just,i see him as a little simple hobbit,yet unusual.And,his bravery to care the ring to the Mt.Doom is for me...very brave.
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 05, 2010 02:52
i think Sam was the most heroic because he stuck with Frodo even though Gollum was trying to turn Frodo onto Sam. Remember Sam could have left Frodo when he told Sam to go home instead he comes to Frodo's aid when Shelob attacks Frodo, Sam alone infiltrates Cirith Ungol and rescues Frodo, he carries Frodo up Mount Doom without being tempted on taking the ring. I believe if Sam did not go with Frodo all the way to Mordor Frodo would have failed.
Ilandir
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 06, 2010 05:02
I agree that Sam was the most heroic character. If it wasn't for him, Frodo wouldn't have succeeded in his quest.
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2010 08:38
removed

[Edited on 06/04/2013 by Lord_Sauron]
hodekin
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2010 04:12
Eowyn!

Devoted, loyal and as brave as a lion...and the sexyist thing on two legs in the entire film! Yeah!

Hodekin
coral
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: most heroic character?
on: March 22, 2012 09:24
Hard decision..so I'll put many of them..
1.Aragorn-always leading the war
2.Thedoen-fighting bravely, almost madly.
3.Sam-have to get along with both Frodo and Gollum, who are nearly mad about the ring.
4.Elrond-for always helping the Fellowship by healing Frodo, and forging Narsil to Anduril.
And many others....but if I write them all, I'm sure I'll have to write all of the characters in Lotr...
I-Am-Figwit
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 07, 2013 05:19
Faramir for forfeiting his life to release Frodo and sam and Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli for who they are. Sorry Figwit, but not Frodo.
kimmishrooms
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2013 03:43
They all bring their beautiful interpretations of heroism to the table, so for me they are quite all heroic. Boromir stands out to me because he's a perfect example of a flawed human being, yet he redeems himself in a selfless act to save merry and pippin, but also accepting Aragorn as his king. It was also heroic of merry and pippin to bring their courage to theoden and denethor, despite their size. Frodo, of course, because he never asked for the evil that found him, but he acted very courageously and selflessly. Sam because, well, come on. It's Sam! Eowyn also stands out becauseā€¦dude! She takes on the witching. How fearless!
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Sam is the best (As we all know)
Then maybe Theoden
Then Eyown
I dont think Elrond shows us his bravery in LotR
Witch King of Angmar???? What the..
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
It is well-known that the Witch-King of Angmar is a total wimp. Leads from the back. Rubberlegs. Wouldn't say boo to a goose.
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
lol tarcolan, Witch-King really just wants to ride on Radagasts bunny sleigh but his mummy didnt let him so he got all angry.. aaw didums
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
lol I removed what I said about the Witch king didn't know what I was thinking.

I still think that Sam is the most heroic
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email