Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Arwen_Undómiel22
Insane Insomniac
Send Message
Post RE: >>Troubled Waters<<
on: October 05, 2004 08:58
Yup we're sticking with that for you I was just talking about those who haven't got other arrangements, but that won't come in until the next morning when he goes on land in disguise
Narbeleth
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 11, 2004 08:14
So what's happened to this thread? No one's posting. It would be a shame if this RP died so young.
Arwen_Undómiel22
Insane Insomniac
Send Message
on: October 12, 2004 12:00
Hye guys yeah I'm really sorry about this complete lack of posting - but I will let you know that I have no intentions of letting it die and will scoop it up now in a day or two it's just I had some pretty serious RL stuff that got in the way recently that had to be dealt with so I'm afraid that I had to concentrate on that soley... but now that things are looking better I shall focus on this thread once more and get it going properly
Nienna-of-the-Valar
Loremaster of the Edain
Send Message
on: October 14, 2004 07:00
No worries Wren Since you did say it was going to go slow and not be rushed, I just assumed it was going a little slower than I would have guessed *snicker* Looking forward to whatever you have in store for us! :disco:
Arwen_Undómiel22
Insane Insomniac
Send Message
on: October 14, 2004 11:55
Hehe thank you Nienna :love: well that would certainly be slow!! However I won't let it happen again. Not to worry I shall go work on a post now and get this place under attack
Eveligh
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 14, 2004 06:02
Hey, everyone just thought I'd introduce myself since Wren has allowed me to join the thread!:love:

I will be using my charaters Ligh and Chase, Ligh being the daughter of a captain that falls victim to Saer. Should be intersting.

Thanks again and now I'm going now to post my first ever RP! :disco:
Arwen_Undómiel22
Insane Insomniac
Send Message
on: October 22, 2004 01:55
Alright everyone I have finally posted again and given the thread a well deserved kick Hopefully however my posting shall improve after such a break from writing...it's getting shabby once again (as you will see when you read it)

Oh yes welcome Eveligh - glad to have you join us and I hope that we make your first RP an experience to remember! :love: (a good one of course )

So those of you on land (who don't have any plans to meet Saer there) if you can get onto the water in between these attacks (i can leave you until the end) that's great otherwise you'll have to wait. I left the end of my post open to whoever takes the oppertunity first so I don't mind who I attack first - so either we can do a LRP or work it out through posting
Narbeleth
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 22, 2004 04:58
Yay, she's back!

Arwen is was not a bad post. You're being too hard on yourself.

I'm so glad this thread is going to get going again. I can't wait to see what happens.
Rosie_Gamgee
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 25, 2004 05:07
Hey all! I just wanted to let y'all know that I'm still here - just waiting for Halla to have a part again...

GET THE FIGHT OVER WITH, PLEASE!

:love:

Oh, and Eveligh? Bravo on your latest post - you're doing wonderfully, dear. I'll look it over more closely after my History class and PM you with details. :love::love:
Arwen_Undómiel22
Insane Insomniac
Send Message
on: October 26, 2004 01:19
Okay unfortunately I regret to say that I have to go away until the 2nd of November so obviously I'm not going to be around to post However I am writing a post now and if i have time I shall post it before I go (but that means I will have to skim over each individual attack fairly swiftly to get it done in time) however, if I run out of time I shall promise you a lengthy detailed post upon my return. My apologies,

Wren
Rosie_Gamgee
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 15, 2004 07:25
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYNEWPOSTCOMEGETMEEE!

:love:
Rosie_Gamgee
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 02, 2004 06:42
Alright, all of you! Get your tushies in here!

*drags everyone in*

That's right. Look, I'm back from my novel writing month, and I expect y'all to get a move on! Wren's sick and can't do much right now, but we can at least discuss!

*sniffle* I'm so LONELY! ALONE! In a freaking inn in fishy Linhir! *pouts*
Narbeleth
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 02, 2004 06:51
Yeah, me too...but what to do? *sighs* Sigor is quite stuck until Saer comes. So I guess he's just wandering around Linhír looking for somethng to do...
Arwen_Undómiel22
Insane Insomniac
Send Message
on: December 02, 2004 12:17
lol not to worry im writing a post at the moment - the only reason its been so dead at the moment was because i had network problems so i couldnt get onto CoE for two weeks and then i was also very ill but not to worry it's sorted now!
Tasar_Took_Nualda
Self Appointed Defender
of Denethor

Send Message
on: December 03, 2004 11:35
well I've done my bit putting up a bit of banter to get a fight or something started down in the brig 'til the captain decides what to do with us all....

Eveligh
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 03, 2004 06:19
I think we'll succeed at the fight in the brig, i only hope I've written my part well enough to have it last a bit!
Arwen_Undómiel22
Insane Insomniac
Send Message
on: December 21, 2004 08:48
Hey everyone just leaving a message to say I'm away until the 29th Dec (though I doubt much will happen when I'm gone) and should be back in action by the 30th so have a very Merry Christmas all and enjoy yourselves :love:
Eveligh
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2005 04:17
hey everyone, I'm just leaving a message to say that I will be away for about a week, I'm not sure. :cry: (Family reasons) Ok, well hope your all well!

Eveligh

[Edited on 18/1/2005 by Eveligh]
Narbeleth
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2005 06:20
It's so great to finally have the thread going again! Is Saer going to find Sigor soon? I guess I can have him waiting in a pub. Or, he can go anywhere else and wait. Where should he be, or does it matter?
Arwen_Undómiel22
Insane Insomniac
Send Message
on: January 18, 2005 06:56
Sigor is next on my list Now that Saer has gone for a last wander i shall be picking up the last few people so be ready!

Narbeleth i think it would be easiest if he was perhaps on the docks? If Saer saw his good skill then he would more readily hire him, but if not we can work something else out. So anyone who is not on the ship get in touch with me so we can get everyone together as soon as possible If you have MSN it would make things a lot easier so just let me know here or drop me a pm
Narbeleth
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 20, 2005 11:55
Hmm, OK. I'll think of something, probably this evening, and post it. Edit: I've just gone ahead and posted. I've got Sigor working on the docks, hope that will work for you. Saer can over hear the words of Sigor's boss, and Sigor's response if you like.

Can't wait to really get into this

Oh, I don't have MSN, but I have AIM. Does that help? Not that we need it right now, but we may in the future...

[Edited on 20/1/2005 by Narbeleth]
Nienna-of-the-Valar
Loremaster of the Edain
Send Message
on: April 16, 2005 10:13
Just so no one thinks we've dropped the ball on this thread, Rosie, Eveligh and myself are currently working on a little back and forth over PM and it should be up soon
Narbeleth
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 17, 2005 12:07
Um, what am I supposed to do with Sigor? He's with Saer still, right? I'm not sure what I should do with him, if anything yet. I'd sure love to know what the plan is.. Could someone PM me? Thanks
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email