Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Tarmacar
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Dawn of elves
on: February 18, 2005 01:40
"May I prove my worthiness of the kindness I have here recieved. May I borrow a horse? I wouldn't want to get there to late." Tarmacar starts to walk to the stables to try and find a horse he could borrow.
EruviluionMoonleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 18, 2005 11:20
(This is first post on site might not be very good)
Hiding around the corner, a young elf with white blond hair with deep Green eyes unmistakeably an elf of Mirkwood. Not wishing to startle anyone he courteously walks up. "Suilad, Lord Elrond I have been traveling for many days when word of the attack near Rivendell reached my ears, Do you need any assistance?"
Tindomewen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2005 12:22
Feanar kissed Erestor and ran off after Arwyn. Her mind knew the girl didn'y know how to fight but the enthusiasm and leadership she was showing sure belied the truth. Feanar readied her bow and arrows, making the decision to stay on foot since she moved more stealthy that way. plus she knew she could hop in a tree if need be.

She walked up to Arwyn and told of her plan and said she would take a few archers with her. Arwyn nodded and Feanar was motioning to a few select others before her and five others moved silently into the trees and silence again fell over the crowd as everyone waited for Glorfindel.

Feanar motioned to the others to carefully move through the trees and signal if anything was out of the ordinary. no one knew afterall if these Orcs were hiding or out in the open. That's what the half-elf and her fellow comrades were scouting for. A cry went up soon and she quiclky scaled a tree and shot a few orcs as she ran back towards the borders again, signaling the others back as well.

She jumped down and ran the few feet to where Glorfindel and Arwyn were waiting. "There are at least a few thousand Fin. We are going to need a stealth attack and not just go out there openly. The few archers and I managed to kill about fourty or so, but there are still an immense amount." She took her place by Arwyn's side and waited for what they were going to do.

((Remember, Glorfindel's a universal chracter.))
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2005 03:31
The group of friends followed Feanar and shot a few orcs along with her. And they saw the huge number of orcs too. They were not going to make it without help. This was a disaster. But the Friends would fight anyway, even if it meant their death, as long as they could save Rivendell with it.
DFK6498
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2005 11:21
Arwyn stood crouched down quietly in the bushes. A thousand? she thought, that is a lot! She had fought many times before. Even helped a bit in the war of the ring, mostly at Pelennor Fields, which was where she was in her travels at the time. She hated fighting, and she only did so to protect herself, and her family, and the people she loved. She turned to Feanar who was right beside her, "Feanar," She whispered, "Have you seen Tarmacar?"
Tindomewen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2005 09:17
Feanar shook her head, "No I have not seen him since you came to stand by Fin. Perhaps he is somewhere in the back ranks or talking with Elrond."

Feanar turned back to face Glorfindel, waiting forwhat he would do. She had an idea of what he planned, being trained by him in Gondolin, but did not want to be presumptious and get lives needlessly taken. So she watched, listened and waited for her friend to voice his plan aloud.
Tarmacar
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2005 10:05
(OOC:sorry about not replying, I ended up not having as much computer access as I thought I would)

All of a sudden Tarmacar walks hurridly through the bushes to one side of the group then notices that everybody is there. he has orc blood drippin down his armor and sword. "I found you. I went out to fight the orcs, got outnumbered then remembered I wasn't alone and needed your help. I have been alone to long. I am sorry. What is your plan?
DFK6498
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2005 10:58
Arwyn turned and saw Tarmacar, relief flooded her body, even though he was covered in orc blood and had obviously fought hard against many orcs. "Tarmacar...." She began, but couldn't finish. She was having feelings, scary feelings, that she had never felt before. "It's good to have you back." She said stupidly. It was all she could think of. She turned back around to wait for the orcs.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2005 03:12
Larewen, Aiwendil and Anduilon scanned the trees for any signs of live that didnt belong there. The first Orc was taken down by Anduilon before the others could see. He smiled at Aiwendil. 'Show off...' She muttered. She was also holding a bow and shot the second Orc.
'Are they stupid or what?' Larewen said when the Orcs slowly walked forward, looking from where the arrows came.
All three of them were now shooting arrows at the coming Orcs.
'3.......4...' Anduilon counted and Aiwendil grinned. 'Challenging me?'
'Maybe I am, it depends, are you in a good mood today?'
'I am.'
'In that case I am challenging you, angry people shoot more accurate. ' Anduilon grinned.
'Well, too bad that isn't my case, while you are at six, I am at nine.' She laughed at the sudden change of Anduilon's expression.
Tindomewen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2005 06:25
Ever being reckless Feanar sent a signal to Glorfindel before sneaking over to Larewen and telling of her little plan and asking for cover.

Feanar received a nod and then snuck off into the trees, the Orcs none the wiser. She quickly scaled a tree, being trained also by Haldir and his brothers, and came to rest in a bough. She pulled out an arrow and scanning shot an Orc, the others down below were too stupid to look up and the half-elf shot down twenty more of the heavier looking ones before realizing that was her last arrow. Even though the call of battle was coursing through her body the elf did not want to risk death by stupidity so she ran from limb to limb until she came across a band of thrity orcs moving around the army to entrap them on the side. She called a signal to her friends and Fin to warn them of the danger before flitting back to her spot and whipping out her knives and dropping down began to help her comrades fight in battle as the ugly massive army swam forward from the trees.
Earlindo
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2005 12:44
(My character is a elf scout who's been following the pack of orcs for some time. * indicates thoughts.)

Náralda watched the stinking pack of orcs as the crept nearer to Imladris. She was just about to send her pet ferret to warn Lord Elrond when a movement in the trees caught her attention. She saw when a she-elf (or so she thought) jumped down from a tree and took on the orcs.
*How stupid. That woman must have a wish of death. But I cannot let that happen. Lord Elrond will have my head for it*
With a cry she launched at the orcs surrounding Feanar, drawing her sword in the as she did so.
"Do you have a deathwish?" she shouted at the other and registered that the other woman was only a half elf.
Tindomewen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2005 02:18
((welcome friend...welcome, welcome, welcome))

Feanar looked and noticed another elf, looked like a female following behind the Orcs. She ignored the other, concentrating on fighting her way through the stinking horde. Then the other's voice rose up dimly,"Do you have a deathwish?"

She answered without turning towards the other. "Perhaps...it has been a long time since the feel of battle has passed through these veins." Out of the corner of her eye she saw an Orc sneaking up on the other and with great precision threw her knife at the enemy, striking it in the head.

Soon she was back to back with the other elf, who was indeed female and they quiclky dispathced their share of the army, moving back to help the others that had their own large portion of the army.
DFK6498
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2005 11:40
Arwyn still sat silently behind the bushes next to Tarmacar, Elrond, and many other elves defending Rivendell. Arwyn was restless, she couldn't just sit here and wait. She made her decision. She turned to Elrond. "I cannot sit here and wait." She whispered. Then she began to move out from behind the bush, to leave. "Arwyn!" Elrond whispered loudly behind her. But she was gone. That was really stupid Arwyn. You are all alone now. What do you expect yourself to do? her mind told her. She shook it off, and wondered if someone would follow her.
Tarmacar
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2005 07:16
Tarmacar couldn't believe that Arwyn had just run off like that! She had been so nice to him. He couldn't let anything happen to her. "Don't worry Lord Elrond, I will look after her!" With that he ran off after her.
DFK6498
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2005 10:50
Arwyn walked without a sound. Just looking for the orcs. She heard a sound behind her, she spun around quickly and saw Tarmacar. "Tarmacar?" She whispered. "What are you doing here?"

(((Sorry, it's short! I am really busy!)))
Earlindo
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2005 07:08
Náralda felt the familiar rush of the battle course through her veins but she forced it down. *Now is no the time for rash actions* But she couldn't help that her vision was clad in crimson. Everywhere were the stinking spawn of Mordor and she could hear the annoyed chattering of the ferret. Suddenly she saw another she-elf in serious trouble. Orcs were all around her.
"Seems like you are not the only one with a deathwish" she said to Feanar.
Tarmacar
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2005 10:43
"I couldn't let you go off alone now could I? Lets show these orcs that it wasn't only in the elder days that none of them return home!"
DFK6498
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2005 11:15
Arwyn smiled and nodded, and just as she did, she heard a sound in the distance. She looked around and ducked into a nearby bush, and she pulled Tarmacar with her. "What the--" he said as she pulled him down and put her finger to her lips. He understood, and stopped talking. The orcs came into the clearing. Just as they did, Arwyn heard a crack behind them....

(((Sorry, I did a part for Tarmacar, but it was small. )))
Tarmacar
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 08, 2005 11:04
(((that is ok!)))
Arwyn had just saved him, then all of a sudden he heard a crack behind them. he turned around as fast as he could, trying to bring his sword to bear without hitting Arwyn, so he could great the new threat.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2005 11:35
[i noticed PotC quote there]
'Hey hey hey hey, it's okay!' Anduilon said quickly. He had his sword in his hand and he kept looking around. He was crouching behind Tarmacar and Arwyn. 'I thought that you guys could need another set of hands...' He fixed his gaze upon a few moving bushes and he dropped his sword to replace it with his bow. He set an arrow and let it go. He could hear a raw yelp and noting more. 'Another one down, but how many more are left to go?' he mumbeled.

Meanwhile the others were killing their share of Orc's too.
'Pfff... Man.... How many more are there?!' Larewen said angrily. 'I have no idear, but i assume we'll have to keep fighting a few hours...' Aiwendil said grimly.
Tindomewen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2005 05:23
((Sorry haven't posted. Got grounded of comp...))

Feanar followed after Naralda and came upon Arwyn, Tarmacar, and Anduilon hiding in the bushes. She aproached them carefully not wanting to be mistaken for an Orc. "My Lady, you should not be out here. Please return to safety!!!" At the shake of the other's head Feanar knew she would lose this arguement so she focused on cutting a path through the mass of orcs so Arwyn would at least have chance to fight somewhat.

There was a great noise behind her and upon turning saw a massive cave troll bering down on them all. Thinking quiclky she pummeled Arwyn out of the path of the club the creature was swinging wildly. "Everyone surround the creature. We can not let it escape to Imladris!!!" eanar helped Arwyn up and then headed toward the troll confident that Tarmacar would protect her. She was again paired up with Naralda and smiled,"It seems mellon that you and i are meant to fight together. We make a-she swung at the leg- good team!!!"
DFK6498
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2005 05:50
Arwyn could tell that she was being questioned, or at least her ability to defend herself was being questioned. And being out on her travels for so long, she had learned to fight for herself, and it made her angry that she was being underestimated. She turned to the cave troll and pulled the bow out of a neighbouring elf's hands and then shot the troll staight between the eyes, he fell to the ground dead, she looked around at the other people there, they were all dumbstruck, "Thank you." She said to the elf she had taken the bow from. She gave it back as they all still gawked at her.
Tindomewen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2005 08:55
((Just a quick question: Would anyone like to play Erestor; me playing him defets the purpose as I can make him act how I want to agree with Feanar, then again no one has too.))

Feanar nodded to herself in satisfaction, she obvoiusly not need be worried about Arwyn, the elf maiden could defend herself. In fact Elrond had told her himself that Arwyun could fight almost as well as Erestor could and that was high praise, considering.

When the maiden turned to look aty them all in triumph Feanar nodded at her as she would any other soldier who had just defeated such a powerful foe. Soon though the battle was well underway again but this time the number of Sauron-spawn was significantly shorter. We should be done in about two hours...but Fin always said never count on anything except more enemy.
DFK6498
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 29, 2005 11:10
Arwyn continued fighting. The enemy seemed to be diminishing, but then a new rush of orcs ran into the clearing. Arwyn ran to take the new foes head on. She was so happy when Feanar had nodded at her, just like any regular soldier, not just Elrond's grand-daughter. She tried to mask her happiness, that she had finally proved herself, as she fought.

The orcs seemed to come from no where, from behind and to the side. Arwyn knew they were going to need help. Where was Elrond and his army?
Tindomewen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 30, 2005 10:15
Where was Elrond and his army?

As if Arwyn's words sent as message of volley of arrows flew above them and landed swiftly, killing most of the horde that had come at the small group.

Feanar turned at the sound of a trumpet and smiled grimly when she saw Elrond leading his troops to aid them. It was bout cursed time too! They began falling back as the armored people came forward, slicing and dicing Orc scum as well. It was welcome relief as all were sorely in need of a short rest. She walked over to the 'sanctuary' area and plopped most unlady like onto the ground and didn't even stir until a gentl hand was put on her shoulder. She looked up expecting to see Erestor but it was Glorfindel.

"Suiliad mellonamin!"

"Greetings Fin..it is going well so far."

"I agree but what ails you. Some hurt is festering in your bosom." The blonde looked worriedly at the half-elf.

"I am simply somewhat disgusted that I still find some much pleasure in killing! I thought I purged that from me soul but it appears not! I know not what to do!"

"Leave it to me!" He winked secretively indicating he would not tell and they continued talking of other things.
Tarmacar
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2005 10:52
Tarmacar's mom walked up and put his favorite food, a impressive desert(impressive even by elvish standards) on the table. It had been an awesome dinner, in the safety of rivendel. His mouth started to water. he took a big peace and brought the fork to his mouth to it. Just as he was about to take a bite he smelled the worst smell. Where was it coming from? Tarmacar started hunting for it under there chairs, and he couldn't find it.

Finally Tarmacar awakened enough to realize what was wrong. He was face down in the dirt. he had a large smelly orc laying on him(did these things bath in filth???). His head hurt. He got up cautiously. Elrond came!!! he quietly got up and ran through to the safety of Elronds armies.

It was all coming back to him now. He had lost his temper and followed an orc that had gotten away a short distance when suddenly he had been surrounded. The last thing he could remember was seeing 100's of arrows shot into the group of orcs, and having one hit a huge orc in a tree, then blackness.

Tarmacar reproached himself about his anger, and thanked Elbereth that he was still alive. This had happened before and his luck was running out fast. He would have to thank Elrond later. He looked around to find the others
Tindomewen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2005 07:01
Feanar looked around as Glorfindel rambled about his latest jest with Erestor causing her to laugh, something she hadn't heard in a long time. Quiclky she gazed around to pinpoint each one of her comrades and nodding when she found them. The only one she couldn't find was Tarmacar, lasts time she saw him he was helping Arwyn...no he was runnig after another Orc. She actually worried and began to panic until he came stumbling into the 'sanctuary.' Smiling she whistled to get his attention and then waved him over. She smiled as he sat down on the other side of her, "I was worried you had fallen but that is not the case. You are unharmed?"
Tarmacar
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2005 12:04
Tarmacar nervously smiled back at Feaner. "Physically I am fine. I have a headache and cuts. It seems my anger has got the best of me, but luck still seems to be with me."
Tindomewen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2005 08:58
Feanar smiled gratefully. "It does see that way does it not?" She continued to sit there until the smell of food came upon herand her stomach growled. "I am sure you a hungry. I will get us something to eat!!"

She walked over to the make-shift 'kitchen area' which was only little more than a huge fire with various things cooking over it. She grabbed a bowel anf scooped some of the soup into them and walked back giving one to Tarmacar as she sat down. "You were very good in battle. If I may ask where did you learn to fight?"
DFK6498
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2005 02:59
Arwyn saw Tarmacar stumble into the 'sanctuary' and her heart gushed with relief. She was afraid....no she wouldn't think like that. She walked over to Tarmacar, "It is wonderful to see you again mellon nin.You are hurt?" Her heart wanted her to pull him into a powerful embrace and have his body close to hers, but she stayed her distance.
Earlindo
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 10, 2005 08:53
Náralda walk into the hall, cursing like a human sailor under her breath. Her ferret sat on her shoulder, looking like it would strike at any time, obviously affected by his mistress' annoyance. She knew she looked as out of place as a fellbeast in Gwaihir's nest, with orc blood mingled with her own in the blond strands of her hair.
"Oh look, meleth nin, they are all here". Her voice dripped with sarcasm. "I guess they were in such a hurry to start the feast that they did not have time to look for wounded friends."
Tindomewen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 11, 2005 06:23
Feanar sat in silence as Arwyn and Tarmacar talked, Glorfindel being somewhere else probably talking to Erestor or Elrond. She closed her eyes in meditation when a new presence made her turn her head. She looked up and saw theat elf standing there with some strange creature on her shoulder. The half-elf remembered her from the skirmish in which they almost were overthrown. She stood and walked over to her. "Suiliad mellon! I am Feanar, come get some food before Glorfindel comes back and eats it all. Pray tell what is your name?"

Feanar backed off a little at the air of annoyance around the woman and the menacing growl from the...little...um...thing?
DFK6498
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2005 09:57
Tarmacar said nothing to Arwyn's question, he looked preoccupied, "Tarmacar?" Arwyn was beginning to be scared, he was worrying her, "Tarmacar, are you alright?"
Tarmacar
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2005 04:41
(occ: after loosing my old Job i have to go to my mom's house to get online. That is bad for someone of my age. I will try and get over there more often.)

Suddenly Tarmacar realzied that Arwyn was talkiing to him and had moved, as well as feaner was here.

Putting a hand to his Head Tarmacar took a deep breath. "Sorry abiout that I guess that knock on my head hurt me more than I thought. if it wasn't for the training I got many years ago with Glorfindel, and all the fighting experience I got in my wandering I would not have made it. I should get something to eat then go to see about getting healed."
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2005 10:04
Larewen, Aiwendil and Anduilon came back to the rest and sat down, sighing heavily. Anduilon noticed that Tamarcar had a headache and he couldnt help but asking. 'Tamarcar? Could I take a look at your head? Just to make sure you dont have a wound or something.'
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email