Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1617181920
Author Topic:
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
When you sing "That's What Bilbo Baggins Hates!" out loud as you wash dishes.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
autistic cupcake
Council Member
Send Message
i had something simmiler to that yesterday. I was putting away the dished and thought,'wish the dwarfs were here to do this'.
What herb heals all wounds? Thyme! Be excellent to each other, and party on dudes! Sprinkles are for winners
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
When you see a picture, clip or movie scene of the actors in LoTR, and though you may have to think about their real-life names for seconds to minutes, you are able to say their character names instantaneously.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
When you have a LOTR marathon with your sister the day your new TV and speakers are set up.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
When you decide to wear your pointy ears to a race car party.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
"Find the Halfling!"

When you find yourself making oblique comments about various Tolkien characters when the other people in the conversation have no clue what you're "going on about".
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
When you can barely keep your eyes open at two on the morning but you turn on the TV and there, again, is The Two Towers, so of course, you watch it.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
autistic cupcake
Council Member
Send Message
When you get the tune you made up for Sam's troll song in fotr suck in your head.
What herb heals all wounds? Thyme! Be excellent to each other, and party on dudes! Sprinkles are for winners
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"Find the Halfling!"

When you spend half a day looking for some warped pictures for your Tolkien Trivia game.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
When you are getting an autograph and tell the person your name is Lindarielwen.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"Find the Halfling!"

You keep looking at the HHS thread and wondering why nobody is playing it.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Who's autograph, Lindarielwen?

When the best thing that has happened to you all day is your avatar being fixed.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
When you stay up late to see if you can get all three pages done just so your name is the only one showing when you log off.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Kristian Bush, Dustin Lynch, Cole Swindell and a Disney artist who drew me a pic of Mickey Mouse.

When you are selling a TV and you have RotK playing on it to show how the dvd player thingy works.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
When you get your whole violin lesson group to play Misty Mountains with you by ear.
Edhelharn
Council Member
Send Message
Ooh, Findemaxam, that sounds cool. I should do that.

When you spend several hours a week looking for fan art and memes online.
Image Image Love is the strongest force the world possesses - Mahatma Gandhi
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"Thranduil is Awesome!"

You spend half an evening trolling through your Tolkien library, including TH, LoTR, HoME and UT, trying to determine whether Thranduil was born in the First or Second Age.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Check Nenya_Gplds"s post under Discuss the Movies, Tauriel

When you are soooo happy the guy who came to fix your computer brought up BOFA while working on your computer.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"Sauron needs a monocle."

When you're disappointed you haven't been Smauged so you don't have a silly phrase to place in your games posts.
Elfeawen Lomiondil
Council Member
Send Message
When a random person you barely know asks, "Did you like the movie?" and you assume without thinking twice that she is asking about The Hobbit. (And she is!)

When you commonly have conversations consisting entirely of quotes.
"There shall be war between the Children of Iluvatar and the Ainu Melko. What if we perish in our quest? The dark halls of Vê be little worse than this bright prison" ~ Fëanor
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
When you set aside a whole day of your life just to view all six movies.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
When you look at quiz shows and think "if they just once had JRRT questions I would wipe the floor with all of them."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
When you believe that even the smallest of things can change the course of the future.
Estelanor Of The Shire
Council Member
Send Message
When your college notebook pages are covered in drawings of elves and swords, and the reason you look forward to going to class is so you have time to draw fan art of Tauriel as a kid, and Elrond's sword.
May it be when darkness falls, your heart will be true..
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
When reading the books takes priority over doing all else.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
When you go for a walk around the hills/mountains/countryside and you can only whistle 'Concerning Hobbits' or sing 'The Misty Mountains'.
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Elfeawen Lomiondil
Council Member
Send Message
When you hardly ever sing or play on the piano anything that does not come from the books, movies, or musical, and listen to something from the soundtracks every day.

When you spend every break between classes looking for more renditions of Tolkien songs on YouTube.

When the day your teacher asks you to discuss mythic themes from LOTR is one of the best of the school year.
"There shall be war between the Children of Iluvatar and the Ainu Melko. What if we perish in our quest? The dark halls of Vê be little worse than this bright prison" ~ Fëanor
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
When you order yet another "Complete Book of ... ", despite owning numerous other ones so you can find questions to stump your Tolkien TP group in Vairë.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
When you are listening to the commentary for Game of Thrones and they mention the influence Lord of the Rings has on the show, and you jump up and yell, "I knew it! I knew it!"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
When you turn on the tv and it is noon and Fellowship is just starting. You don't have time to sit and watch but you leave it on.

Four hours later, Two Towers comes on and you still don't have time to sit and watch but you still leave it on.

Another four hours go by and RotK comes on and you still have the tv on. It is after midnight and you realize you "watched" all three movies...you had a marathon!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Same for me yesterday, Lindarielwen!

When yo stay up late to work on editing your sisters Tolkien fan fiction.
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
When you are watching pointless on tv and only 6 people recognized a photo of Tolkien, and you start shaking your head and crying.

(If you haven't seen it Pointless is a TV show where you have to get the most obscure answer i.e the one which the least people out of 100 knew.)
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
When your pastor at church says something about using time wisely and you and your sister both scribble down the Tolkien quote that parallels.
<< First1617181920
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email