Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
arwen_the_imortal
Council Member
Send Message
Post Ramdom Roleplay(No idea where this came form only my mind)all welcome!
on: October 13, 2004 01:56
Niya lay uncoinchess(unconscious) drip(p)ing in her own blood moaning in pain in a fevered state mant wounds lay over her injuryed body driping in orc poisin she lay dieing.The woods that surounded her were barely a blur she slowly passed out her bretheing slowing this elf maiden was slowly dieing alone unprotectedand little chance to live.

[Edited on 21/10/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
willowluvstara13
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Ramdom Roleplay(No idea where this came form only my mind)all welcome!
on: October 13, 2004 05:33
Calia came across the unconciuos elf lying in the woods. Luckily, she was a healer, and was able to cure most of the wounds, but only time would tell if this girl would live. Calia decided to stay with her to make sure she did.
arwen_the_imortal
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 14, 2004 09:48
Niya opened her eyes slowly the light causeing her eyes to seer with pain she quickly shut the trying slowly to move to weak to even move at all she fell still confussed and panicking and in slight pain she had to force herself to berethe normaly.tere was little chance that this melnourished weak elf maiden would make it on her own.
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 14, 2004 03:52
Luthien was walking on her way, when she saw two other elves, one was holding the other. The one she was holding was bleeding, but not very much. Just incase, Luthien was good in medicine. She walked over to them.
"Is she alright?" she asked.
willowluvstara13
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 14, 2004 03:55
"I hope so. Only time will tell for sure. I think I got most of her wounds taken care of." Extends her hand. "I am Calia of Lorien. I'm glad to meet you."
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 14, 2004 04:38
Luthien smiled and took her hand.
"Luthien Telemnar. Nice to meet you too."
arwen_the_imortal
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 15, 2004 09:29
"My name is Niya"she said in a queit weak voice the fear and panick writen across her pale face evan her sensitive elf ears picking up everything around her. her matted blood stained Sliver blonde couvered hair lay in disaray around her. she had opened her eyes only a small amount her tattered blue tunic knee length tan breechers with knee length soft brown boots were all covered with blood she had not eaten for days and had very few memories of the event thst had injuryed her.she was lost confussed and frightened and unsure if these people would hurt her she tryed to move away but failed tears of fear rolling down her face.
willowluvstara13
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 18, 2004 04:32
"I'm glad you're alright. I'm Calia, and this is Luthien. We're here to help you."
arwen_the_imortal
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 18, 2004 10:35
Niya did not understand what the orther girl had said she only knew how to say 'my name is Niya'in the commen tongue and she only spoke one kind of elvish so old it didnt even exsist anymore "I do not understand"she said in elvish hopeing somhow these people would understand her.
willowluvstara13
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 19, 2004 06:18
Calia smiles. "i'm sorry," she replies in in the same elvish tongue. "I am Calia, and this is Luthien. We're going to help you get better. Do you remember what happened to you?"
arwen_the_imortal
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 20, 2004 12:52
Niya lay still moving was to much for her causeing sharp pains that shot from her side mostly makeing her healed wound sting as well "Did I lose the baby"she asked her hands going to her lower abdominal "Please tell me the baby will be alright the distressed elf was obisly with child "I don't remeber anything except pain so much pain and collasping the pain leaveing then now but please tell me if the baby is alright"her hands still on her slight blugded stomach looking distrot and frightened.
Laionell
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 20, 2004 04:49
(Elvorfiriel Baenre is in the DB)
A Dark figure approached the compny of elves. His green cloak hid his face and the rest of his body. He lined the maiden on the ground in harmless faerie fire. "Let's get her out of the rain and into some shelter. Does anyone know of a house nearby?" His voice was deep and melodic speaking elvish, however with a strange accent. "My name is Elvorfiriel Baenre." He lifted his hood and you could see that Elvorfiriel was a Drow (Dark Elf).

[Edited on 21/10/2004 by Laionell]
arwen_the_imortal
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 21, 2004 12:06
she closed her eyes she felt the darkness closeing in on her she felt all her fears leave her as she fell uncounchess not knowing if these people where real or not her hands still clutched on her lower abdominel where the baby still lived she had not lost the baby she carried inside her.but she had lost the man she loved.
willowluvstara13
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 22, 2004 03:49
(I love your character. Drow elves are awesome)

"A Drow elf!" Calia gasps, mostly out of surprise. Then, composing herself, "Hello. I'm Calia. I think we can get her to shelter quickly, but the nearest houses are three days away. Any suggestions?"

arwen_the_imortal
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 22, 2004 03:59
Niya drifted in and out of coinchessness the images above her bluring in and out of fucus.she opened her eyes finally shiering in someones arms someone was carrieing her she imeditly tryed to move so she could walk but winced in pain she looked at the village they had entered her teeth chattering "Where are we.is the baby alright"she chattered her elvish sounded slured and slow.The pregnat she-elf was more concerned about what happened to the baby then anything
willowluvstara13
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 22, 2004 04:06
Calia turned to her, concerned. "It's alright, you're going to be fine. The baby too." She turns back to the others, speaking in the common tongue. "I don't think there's much else we can do. Like I said, only time can tell if she'll live." She looks around at the village. "Look, there's a hospital. We should take her in there."
arwen_the_imortal
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 22, 2004 04:10
"Im scared."said Niya the face of a child Niya was no more than a teenager lost alone and hurt "Scared"she cryed tears her eyes terrified she took Calia's hand holding it tight in fear.
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 22, 2004 04:56
Luthien said, "There is no time for a hospital now. I studied in healing for almost 55 years."
She turned to Niya.
"Do you want me to deliver the baby for you now? I can do that if you want me to. Or would you rather go to a hospital? If I help you deliver your child, it would not be as painful as a regular delivery. It is your choice."

[Edited on 05/02/2004 by TheElvenPrincess]
arwen_the_imortal
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 22, 2004 05:00
Niya put both hands on her stomach the Drow elf holding her steady carrieing her."I would rather you deliver the babies.I do not think I could live through a normal deliver.I just wish the babys Adar was still alive to see his newborn babies. Im having twins thats all weve knowen. than the Orc attcaks came.I don't think I can raise this baby alone I can feel there movements theyve shifted downwards"she said her hands on her stomach feeling the babies movements "please don't take me to the hospital."she said trying to look brave

[Edited on 22/10/2004 by arwen_the_imortal]

TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 22, 2004 10:20
Luthien nodded.
"All right, I will deliver the baby for you." She turned to Calia.
"I hate to ask but, you woud not happen to have ay towels, would you?"
She looked for some in her bag. She usuallyhad some for an emergency.
"Nevermind. I found a few. Let's see. Blanket, painkiller, just in case she does hurt, and some more blankets. (There is a dude elf present, right?) All right. Calia, I'm going to need you."
Luthien took the large blanket and long rope. She poked holes through the blanket, put the rope through and tied it to some trees. She and Calia brought Niya behind the blanket. She gave a tonic to make her fall asleep. She waited for Niya to fall into the deep slumber.
arwen_the_imortal
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 22, 2004 11:16
((Yes there is a dude elf predent and Niya is haveing twin girls just so you know))Niyas eyes seemed to grow heaveyer and heaveyer intill he whole body fell limp relaxed and in a deep relaxed sleep.

Laionell
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 22, 2004 08:05
(I be the dude)
Elvorfiriel took directions well following any orders given to him without response. Luthien and Calia could both tell that Elvorfiriel kept no hidden emotion. His face was as imperceptible as a stone slate. "If you are not to be needing me in here, I will take watch outside." His stride is graceful, but not without a purpose. He's not one to be made angry.
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 23, 2004 08:34
Luthien nodded and smiled.
"Hannon le."
She closed the cloth. It only took 45 minutes for the baby to be born. Suddenly, there was aother baby. Both girls. Exactly the same.
She said in Niya's language, "Twins. Niya. You had twins. They are here. Let me wrap them and i'll give them to you."
She got more blankets out for the twins. She smiled.
"To tell you the truth, this is my first deliverence. Ever. You are very lucky Niya."
She covered Niya and told Elvorfiriel, "You may come in now."
She turned to Niya. "They are beautiful."
She walked up to Niya and gave her her babies.

[Edited on 05/02/2004 by TheElvenPrincess]
arwen_the_imortal
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 23, 2004 08:55
Niya smiled tears in her eyes she smiled looking down seeing how perfect and tiny her babys where "I wish your adar could see you"she whispered tears falling whildly from her eyes "How will I ever raise you on my own."she said "Thank you"she said her eyes meting with the orthers each for a small moment of time it was clear Niya knew nothing of mother hood or the challange of rearing these two babys alone would be the hardest thing she ever did.
Laionell
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 23, 2004 10:36
(If you don't like it, just say something)
Elvorfiriel contemplated Niya's last words and realized something. "You realize that we could bring, Adar is it, back. My people were very good at ressurrection and I assume somebody on the surface knows about it." Throwing up the idea.
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 23, 2004 12:02
Luthien turned to Elvorfiriel.
"And how do you propose you do that? I tought the girl's father was dead."
willowluvstara13
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 23, 2004 01:15
Calia sighed, her face twisted in contemplation. "Actually, Luthien, Elvorfiriel may have a point. And I know a couple surface elves skilled in resurection."
Laionell
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 23, 2004 09:56
"First we need to find where the body is and retrieve it and then preserve it for as long as possible until the necessary components are collected." He turns toward Niya. "Have you any idea where you husband might be? Or at least where part of his corpse is."
arwen_the_imortal
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 24, 2004 01:39
Niya looked tense."My husbands name was Dayron, Adar is father in the elvish tongue his cprpse is...is"She stammered
"Should be arooundd our house the Orc's attacked us there he told me to run I did as I was told I saw him fall I saw him die aand than they started after me they got me only for a brief moment I ran as hardd as I could,please don't make me go back there the orcs are probaly still there "Niya stammered again through sobs Niya than gave detailed instructions on how to get there.
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 24, 2004 07:55
(Just so you know, I'm not that comfortable with the ressurection thing.)
willowluvstara13
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 24, 2004 10:50
Calia wraps her hand around Niya's. "Don't worry, we won't let any orcs get you." She sighed, turning to Elvorfiriel. " I'm not sure she's entirely okay with the idea. She seems really upset over it. Maybe we shouldn't."
Laionell
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 24, 2004 11:39
"It was only a suggestion. I myself am not overly fond of it, but when the need arises, it's always an option I try and keep open. Tell me where your house is. Your husband deserves at least a decent burial."
arwen_the_imortal
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 24, 2004 11:44
Niya seemed upset one of the twins started crying than the orther one started crying sceneing there mothers upset ness Niya tryed queiting them crooning in elvish but nothing seemed to work Niya looked even more upset she burst into sobs crying on calia's shoulder her babies still crying as well.She lay down closeing her eyes calming herself somewhat "The Orcs are still after me I am doomed."she said her face empty of all emotion but on rthe inside she was sscreaming in a torment of emotions.she hung tight to calia's hand."Cold so cold."she said her teeth chattering together almost droping the twins.
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 24, 2004 03:50
Luthien took the girls. Meanwhile, one of the other two got some blankets out of Luthien's bagh and wrapped them around Niya.
She walked over to Niya and said in her Elvish tongue, "What do you think about this suggestion that Elvoririel mentioned?"
arwen_the_imortal
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 24, 2004 10:54
"I do not think I could handle seeing him alive again"said Niya slowly her language skills even in her own language where not good.She pulled the blackets tight around her slowly drifted off into a much needed sleep.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email