Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
willowluvstara13
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Ramdom Roleplay(No idea where this came form only my mind)all welcome!
on: January 18, 2005 02:58
(That's why I had Calia mention you were behind us. Little dramatic action)

Calia turns to Niya. "Keep yourselves on your gaurd. I'm going to go talk to Elvorfiriel." SHe approaches cautiosly. "Where exactly is it we are headed, Elvorfiriel?" she asks, hoping there might be a trace of the Elvorfiriel they know left where she can reach him.
Laionell
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2005 05:12
"We're headed to a wizard that I once knew that might be able to help us find what we need so I can get Balia off my case. The scepter, or so I've heard, has unimaginable power and can only be handled by those with evil in their heart, which means I'll be able to use it fine."
arwen_the_imortal
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2005 12:04
"MY adopted father taught me Archery skills he pushed away everything for a whole to days I loved hima nd whorshuped him but I didn't get to spend alot of time with Celeborn only iwth my adopted mother Galadriel they raised me."she said knoching an arrow blinking bcak tears.
willowluvstara13
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2005 03:24
Calia nods. "Of course." SHe drops back with Niya and Inwe. "We can still reach him. If we keep trying, we can break the spell on our own."
Laionell
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2005 11:34
(Not that I think it's going very slow, but I just want to get us going and doing something where we can post a lot.)

Upon reaching the tower, the group stopped and prepared themselves for anything to come. No one knew what crazed wizards did in their spare time, especially this far out in the middle of nowhere. Elvorfiriel led the group in, keeping to the shadows as he was used to. They could all hear mumbling and grunts and groans from a nearby room. They also heard what appeared to be the grating of metal; huge pieces of metal.

(Hee Hee :evil: )

[Edited on 25/1/2005 by Laionell]
willowluvstara13
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2005 02:13
Calia glances nervously at Elvorfiriiel. "What is that horrid sound?"
Laionell
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2005 07:52
"I don't know. It kind of sounds like a...golem or a gaurdian, but constructs like that need powerful wizards to control or make them. We'd best be wary. We're going to have a tough battle on our hands." Elvorfiriel took some powdered diamond out of a pocket that seemed to just appear and cast a spell over each person. Their skin hardened to that of granite and yet without any hinderance of movement or sound. He spoke the incantation very quietly so as not to let anybody hear. Now they were ready.
willowluvstara13
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 26, 2005 04:22
Calia swiftly draws her sword and follows Elvorfiriel. SHe drops back enough to speak to Niya. "We'll need your excellent archery skills tonight, Niya."
arwen_the_imortal
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2005 04:02
Niya nods her head and knoches an arrow keeping the string taunt and pointed at the ground listening and seeing all that was around her but she looked unsure.
"If people start fighting hand to hand combat or with sowords I will be no good to anyone."she said queitly
Laionell
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2005 07:03
Elvorfiriel opened the door to reveal just what they had expected, a golem. Not just one, but two golems were there helping what seemed to be human mage. How idiotic. Elvorfiriel thought. Everyone knew what to do and his job was to get rid of the mage. With which he did a very good job.
arwen_the_imortal
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 08, 2005 01:33
Niya knew her job well it was to provide cover fire for the orthers so they could get in close to do soword work and to keep out of there way so she didn't get in anyones way only skille dwith the bow and nothing more she let out streams of arrow's hiting with deadly acuracy.
PotbellyHairyfoot
Grandpa Moderator
Send Message
on: February 09, 2005 01:08
Moderator's note;
As per the new notice posted in all RP forums , I have been designated by the staff to inform you that this thread is considered Non-Tolkien and will be closed at the end of this month. If you wish to continue this Rp we'd recomend that you do so over at Monkeygames.net, COE's sister site for Non-Tolkien RPs
arwen_the_imortal
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2005 12:33
If you guys are al on monkeygames.net and would like to continue this RP I will move it to monkeygames.net my username over there is I_am_the_golden_one.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email