Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
anduril269
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
Post RE: OOC - The Captives
on: December 14, 2004 07:14
No we're not dead! I'm just a bit busy.. but I'm hoping to post soon... sorry everyone!
musicalgal123
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: December 14, 2004 09:40
Spell, please rejoin! I actually, kinda miss Mara. And not many days have passed since she was last mentioned. Only about 2 or 3. Please join again.
Elven_Sweetheart
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 17, 2004 11:48
Im sorry everyone i just cant seem to think of anything to write....:cry: im sorry i really am:cry: im having a sever case of writers block :banghead: :twitch: :killcomp: im sorry!!
anduril269
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: December 19, 2004 02:34
I'm also in a bit of trouble with writer's block, but I'm attempting to write a post at the moment.
Ringspell
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 23, 2004 10:27
Ok... I'll come back.

I hesitated because I'm not sure what to write but then again I just need to bring Mara back into the story right now so...

Happy Holidays!
-Spell
musicalgal123
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: December 24, 2004 04:54
Yayayayayay!!!!! Mara is back!!!!!!
anduril269
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: December 27, 2004 05:51
Hey all, hope you all had a great Christmas.. ( if you celebrate it )

I'm going to be extremely busy from now until the 3rd or 4th of January - so my posts will probably be non-existant for a while

And welcome back to Mara!
Ringspell
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 30, 2004 06:11
There. I've finally posted... It took me long enough....

Happy Holidays everyone and Happy New Year!!!!

-Spell
anduril269
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: December 31, 2004 10:09
I've had time to post, and I may have a little time tomorrow to write something for Renethain... but I wouldn't get your hopes up. You know what I'm like when I say 'I'll write soon' - it's more like a few weeks!

I might be getting my numerous characters who don't really do anything to do with the other characters involved more with the other characters soon. (phew... what a confusing sentence!) In other words, now Ianthé has met Linnet, they might arrange something.. and who knows what might happen?
I sometimes stop in the middle of writing, and think: "why, oh why do I have so many characters???"
I just counted them all... I have 8.. and a half (Athdur is a kinda honoury character ) . I might have to get rid of some of them. I think Teleron could go back to wherever he came from.. Pholn and Adwen can be free-for-all characters... and I haven't decided if Athdur is alive or dead yet.

Well now I've written a lot of rambling nonsense...

Happy New Year

[Edited on 31/12/2004 by anduril269]
anduril269
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 07, 2005 05:38
My internet line is down - and I have a few minutes on the school network before it shuts - I won't be able to post until they fix our telephone line.. so I won't be around.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email