Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
VilyaTook
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Born of Men but of Elven Beauty OOC
on: January 31, 2005 11:58
So cool that you got to meet Sean Astin, Silver! That must have been so awesome.
Lysse the first chapter is wonderful! If you need any help with anything, or just want someone to read things over before you post them, I'm here to help and I'm good with editing Not that your post lead me to believe you need help. It was great!

Okay, what I was thinking that perhaps we don't have to end it. We can either start a new thread with the same characters (or the next generation of our characters) so we can all stick together But we can work that out when this is over. Hopefully that won't be for a while still.
Lysse
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 31, 2005 12:58
Ooh, I like the idea of having a next generation! (Course, for Aheawan...Hmmm. Maybe an adopted child. Or something.) But anyway. We shouldn't think about the next one until we've made this one the best we can!
AvalonEstel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 01, 2005 03:51
Uhhhh...no one's mad at me, are they? I mean, I'm REALLY REALLY SORRY!! :sob: SOMEONE SPEAK TO ME!!!!
SilverLoom07
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2005 05:53
We arn't mad. I understand if you were busy. It happens.
SilverLoom07
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2005 06:04
Ok Avalon. Lets see what we can do to help you. I ahve an idea.
You can be found by the elders(previously in the forum) They found you unconsius or something along side the road and they have been caring for you. You can get better and come back to Hunvel with them. They also have a role to play in the final chapters of our thread. So if that helps, there y' go.
Thanks for not quiting on us like Fly did(LOL)
Lysse
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2005 05:20
Yeah, that's good. You can just wake up in the cabin or something.

I just posted, not much though. Just had Ahéawan watching the reunion and crying and stuff. Anyway. Since Leeum's there and everything, he must have returned with us, so I was thinking about having something "going on" between Ahéawan and him. Maybe a sorrowful moment when they both reveal their pasts (we don't know his yet, Silver, so maybe we can work together on this) and whatever. Let me know if that works.

Also, about Leeum, maybe he was once and elf of Hunvel and something that has to do with his past made him leave and he ran into the elders. So then he returns and the elves of Hunvel are happy and welcome him back and maybe he's the new "king", with Hiranneth still being the rightful heir. Or something. Anyhoo, feedback please. (And chapter two is coming along nicely. )
SilverLoom07
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2005 06:25
thats a good idea Lysse. Leeumwas orginally from Hunvel but dedicated most of his young life to the elders. Now he is wise and carefree, execpted for the history of his past. He msut now overcome it, along with the help of Aheawan(maybe)
I don't know about the heir to Hunvel thing. Maybe he can be a royal gurad or some form of high honor when the end comes. I dunno, well maybe he could be like a steward...*thinks*
AvalonEstel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2005 12:29
Steward is a good idea. And about the Elders and Amdireth - good thinking! I think that will work. And Amdireth can meet them too, that way. I'm gonna have to start working on my next post.
SilverLoom07
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 11, 2005 05:49
*looks around blankly* where is everyone! I miss you all....
VilyaTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2005 04:58
I had nothing to add at the moment so I was kinda waiting for someone else to post. But no one has...
SilverLoom07
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2005 05:55
I know what you mean. I already did one, so it would be weird If I continued...hummmm. Were is Lysse?
AvalonEstel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2005 03:53
Hello, everyone! I just made a post. I kind of had Amdireth burst in on the council. Hope I didn't mess anything up...
Lysse
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2005 03:12
Okay, I just had Ahéawan run after Leeum after he burst out in a fit of tears (well not really, but you know). This would be a good opportunity for the whole "divulging pasts" scene to take place. Silver, we may want to kind of pre-write this on IM or something, could involve some conversation. But then, maybe not. S'all up to you!
Lysse
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2005 10:12
Okee, chapter two is up! But I'm new to ff.net and I can't for the life of me figure out how to get to chapter two. Hmph. And maybe Avalon you can help me with this, but the fic summary doesn't want to stay. Every time I go back to edit it, like the last sentence is missing. Any help?

I've been busy lately, but I'll try to have the chapters up more often. Toodles!
SilverLoom07
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2005 11:51
I just wanna say that this thread (BOMBOEB) is the easiest thread to post in and it is real fun to be creative and put lots of energy into it. I've noticed that none of my other threads I've been in get this deep and involved. You all are great writers and I hope that you dreams, what ever they may be, will come true. Thanks Guys!
(I'm being gussy....lol. OH WELL)
AvalonEstel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2005 01:12
Okay, Lysse. About the second chapter, you can't access it normally until tomorrow, because every 24 hours they do a site upload, and then you can get to it. If you want to check it or something today, you go to the address bar and type in /2/ where you see the /1/ at the end. As for the summary, you have a limit as to how long it can be. I'm not sure what it is now, but you have to give a short, concise summary that tells the main point. It's kind of annoying, but you get used to it.

And to Silver: Aw, thanks! :hug:
_mook_
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2005 04:24
Yay for everybody! This is great! It's kind of odd waiting to kill off Kiarton, but he's ready. I'll have a little gussy thing at the end, he's led a bad life anywho. Thanks all!
AvalonEstel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2005 04:36
You are killing Kiarton?! Where was I when you decided this? I - AM - SHOCKED!
VilyaTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2005 04:48
Guess you didn't read the post a while back then. Hmm, that was when you weren't around I suppose.
Hey, if we do the sequel like we were talking about with the second generation or whatever, did you mention that Kiarton has brother's? You could play one of them or something
_mook_
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2005 05:36
What a great idea! That would be cool...thanks! Ya Kiarton will be missed, but he's active in other threads, so no worries, it's just that in this particular story, it seemed fitting.
Lysse
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2005 06:17
Thanks, Avalon. I'll check it tomorrow.

The idea for one of Kiarton's brothers is good, but I thought they all lived in the same town as Hiranneth. Which would mean they would be dead. I think. Having someone else escape would be kind of kool though...But mook, just because you know he's going to die eventually doesn't mean you can't have him fight his little heart out anyway.

Anyway. I'm looking forward to the second generation sequel thingie. Because now (with the newly written uber-cute romance between Ahéawan and Leeum) I can actually have a second generation. Maybe.

Just sort of rambling to meself. And I ditto Silver. You guys are awesome! *huggles all*
SilverLoom07
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2005 06:05
Oh! I'm excited about the new story we can create**thinks of many different things the new gen can do!**
Anyway- I'm absolutly loving the romance between Leeum and Aheawan. Its hott stuff!
I suppsoe it is almsot time for the war to break out. We can have a couple of post that talk about the long wait before the "plunge". You know elves getting weapons made. People setting up war defenses, like towers and fire pits,lol.
Lysse
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2005 01:26
Wait, I just thought of something. You said the wraith force was of thousands, didn't you? And that there were only a few hundred elves of Hunvel? So...if we're expecting to win this thingie, how the heck are we gonna do it? :twitch:
_mook_
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2005 06:02

Hmm, maybe....uh oh. Well let's say that they had a great plan and that......ah man I really have no idea.
SilverLoom07
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2005 06:06
we've actually got like 600, including women and children. Its sad but it has to be done, and the elves are pretty good fighters. Plus I have a plan...but I thought I might save thatfor a surprise for y'all. LOL
VilyaTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2005 08:44
This battle is really fun so far
I just wanted to say that anyone can intervene in the fight between Kiran and the head wraith, but I want Kiran to be the one who kills him if that's alright with everyone.
Or....maybe he shouldn't die. Maybe he should be wounded terribly, but still survive. That way he can plague us in the next thread after he gathers strength again.
Oh, and concerning the next thread (I know, I'm jumping ahead, but I want to tell you this now in case I forget), I think that we should have the elves help everyone rebuild the village in Rohan that Hiranneth used to live in and she can live there again.
So what do you think?
Lysse
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2005 02:20
Good ideas, Vilya. I think I'll come to Kiran's aid soon. Maybe Ahéawan will get mortally injured and you can stand over her weak body and kill the king or something. Teh coolness.

I'm a bit confuzzled, mook. Did Kiarton die just now? That was sweet with him seeing his mother...Awww. But is he going to get back up and keep fighting?! The suspense!
_mook_
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2005 08:59
Nope, I just finished. He has passed on. But I have an idea as to what's gonna happen in the next thread. Ok, so the village was burnt, but I'd prefer it if we could just make a slight adjustment. For some stupid reason, I had his family die, I had forgoten that I had done that, and if you all remember, the group picked up horses at his house. , so can we say that he was on his way to the village that was being burnt, to pick up horseshoes, when Kiarton met our friends. It makes sense, so his father and brothers are alive, and to highten the drama in the next thread, one of his brothers can meet the group and somebody'll have to break the news that Kiarton's dead. Hope that makes sense.
SilverLoom07
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 05, 2005 11:00
Yeah, thats cool. I can't wait to see what happens with Kiran and the King. It should be awesome.
I hope you aren't mad that I added that whole Troll mind control thing, I thought it would be a good way to kill off like 2000 people with little injury of elves.
Anyway, YEAH! We coo. we are alomost done and can move on to a new thread. When should I start that?
_mook_
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 06, 2005 06:23
When you post an official END OF THREAD post. When all is said and done, you can add the last little bit and write THE END! Can't wait!
AvalonEstel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2005 12:52
Uhhh... anybody going to be updating soon?
VilyaTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2005 03:52
I posted last, but I'm considering posting again if no one posts soon. Where are you guys?
Lysse
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2005 02:13
Sorry. I've been busy. (You can see the fruits of my busy-ness here) And I really don't have anything to add at the moment...So. I'll try to think of something.
_mook_
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2005 06:47
I'm dead.
AvalonEstel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2005 05:16
I'm murdering wraiths left and right in a fit of righteous fury. :evil: