on: February 17, 2005 08:10
(gotcha!)
HerenyeofRohan
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Darkwood forest (free)
on: February 17, 2005 02:42
(Okay....sorry....thanks )

Myrimma had now caught up to Larewen. 'To see what?' She asked, and Ceolwyn showed her the bracelet. Ceolwyn carefully looked at the bracelet. She wasn't an expert in jewelly, but you could tell it was elvish, and valuable. She looked up. In the distance you could see the others.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2005 03:42
'Oh! Hey! Thats my brothers bracelet! He mustve lost it then. What do you see?' Asked Larewen when she saw Ceolwyn squint her eyes. 'MICAH!' Larewen called out and she spurred her horse to go faster. She stopped her horse when she arrived at her brother and another person. 'Are you okay?' She asked Micah. 'I have just broken my leg! What do you think?' 'Oh, sorry about that.' Larewen said slowly and then she turned to (darnit forgot the name) and said: 'Hello, i am Larewen, Micah's sister. Oh there would be the others.' Myrimma and Ceolwyn also came up the scene.
Kahlan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 18, 2005 09:58
"Hello." said Myrrima. "I believe you would be Micah?" Then she turned to the other person and her eyes widened in recognition. But she had never seen this person before! Why did she recognize her? "And you would be....?" she asked, still puzzled.
HerenyeofRohan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2005 04:59
Ceolwyn dismounted the horse and walked over to whom she presumed was Micah, the lad who she saw break his leg in a hole earlier in the day. He seemed to be fine now. "I have something that your sister said was of great importance to you", she said, and gradually took out the Elven bracelet.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2005 06:11
'MY BRACELET! THANK YOU!!!' Said Micah happily and he took over his bracelet and put it around his polse. 'Why did you walk off like that, Micah?' Larewen asked, looking at his leg. 'You should be more careful you know.'
Triple_Crown_Champ
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2005 04:58
[[tsk tsk ~~lovelegolasgreanleaf~~ She's in at least two threads with you and you forget! just kidding]]

"Mae Govannen, Larewen. I am Anowyn, a ranger in these woods. Your brother has broken his leg, and needs to see a healer. All five of us shall go. Would you like your brother to ride with you?"
Kahlan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2005 05:33
Myrrima nodded. Good. They had found the right person! "Nice to meet you Micah. And you Anowyn. I am Myrrima." She waited for them to decide when they were going to leave to find a healer.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2005 05:57
[lol, i know, i should just think about Aiwendils thread and i'll know again. Sorry!!]

'Hello Anowyn. Yes I think we must go. Where must we go? The nearest city?' As alway Larewen talked the most. She was a bit bossy over her brother and immeadiately after she arrived, Micah hardly said anything.
Triple_Crown_Champ
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2005 06:13
[[Maybe we shoud make this in ME so it doesn't get too NT...]]

"Yes the nearest city. If we continue West, we should reach it in a few days' time. Micah will ride with me, as my Menefalas is quick the speed demon."

Anowyn pulled herself up onto Menefalas and hoisted Micah up in fornt of her. With a kick of her boot, she raced off, and called over her shoulder at the others to follow.

She leaned in towards Micah and whispered, "I noticed you seem to go quiet when your sister is around. Why is that?"
Kahlan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2005 08:15
Myrrima listened to their conversation and then mounted Stardust.
HerenyeofRohan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2005 10:30
Ceolwyn smiled at Myrimma apologetically, then asked "You wouldn't mind if I rode Stardust again? I should buy a horse while we're in the city."
Kahlan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2005 05:37
"Not at all. Come on." she said, grabbing hold of Ceolwyn's hand again to help her get on.
HerenyeofRohan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2005 10:23
With the help of Myrimma, Ceolwyn got back on Stardust, and they rode again. "You wouldn't happen to know what city we're going to?" She asked, hoping it wasn't the one she just recently fled.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2005 03:40
"I noticed you seem to go quiet when your sister is around. Why is that?"
Micah glanced around, his sister was talking to the other two women. He was surrounded by them. He slightly smiled, but then remembered the question and his smile faded. 'She can be so bossy! And she thinks she is better than me because she is older and has more fighting experience. Just because I am her younger brother. She is five years older than me.' He looked back again. He did love Larewen but she could be stupid and mean too.

'I have absolutely no idea where we are going. The nearest city, yes, but wich city is the nearest city?' Larewen asked, joking slightly.
Triple_Crown_Champ
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2005 04:45
"Oh, I'm so sorry. I really think she is just trying to look out for you. Really, it can be no true harm." Anowyn attempted to make Micah feel a bit better. She smiled at him.

Then she turned to Larewen.

"We've no time for jokes! We ride, and when we see signs of civilization, we make for them. That is all that needs be said. Your jibber-jabbering is wasting all our time. Come along!" The ranger spurred Menefalas to a faster gallop, and wove in and out of the trees, not once looking back to see if the others were following.
Kahlan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2005 05:36
Myrrima rolled her eyes at Anowyn and then, making sure Ceolwyn was ready, she set Stardust off at a fast galop, catching up to Anowyn in no time. SHe turned her head to Anowyn and said, "There is a town not far from here. I visit often, and there is a healer there. It is to the north, and as that is the same direction we are going now, everything will be fine!" She smiled slightly and then looked forward again, spurring Stardust onward.
HerenyeofRohan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2005 08:39
The rest of her journey, Ceolwyn was silent. She didn't know why everybody was in such a rush. It was just a broken leg.....she had seen worse. They rode north, and in no time, they reached the gates of a city.
Kahlan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2005 05:45
Myrrima was a bit unnerved by Ceolwyn's quietness on their ride to the city. She wondered why she wasn't saying anything. Of course she told herself she might just have nothing to say. What an amazing discovery. she thought this sarcastically to herself. But it still unnerved her.

"Something wrong Ceolwyn?" she asked.
HerenyeofRohan
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2005 10:18
Ceolwyn narrowed her eyes into Myrimma's back. "Nothing is wrong. I'm just.....thinking. About things." At the moment, she didn't feel like talking about her personal life- she did not want to know what the others thought of travelling with a thief.
Kahlan
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2005 05:32
*Myrrima nodded and rode on. They came to the town and Myrrima rode her horse to the healers.* THis is the place. *she said, coming to a stop outside one of the buildings.* He will help. *she got of Stardust and, after helping Ceolwyn down, went to help get Micah inside.*
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2005 12:22
Micah groaned loudly when he was helped of the horse. He was taken inside and to a healer. 'I will need some Athelas. I know I am not as skilled as the king himself, but it helps anyone who bears it on his wounds.' A woman had rushed off at the word of Athelas and she got back in, with a small pouch. 'Here Sir...' 'Thank you.' The healer said and nodded. The woman left the room. 'Now, lets get started...'
Kahlan
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2005 05:34
*Myrrima nodded and tried to help where she could.*
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email