Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First45678
Author Topic:
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Mine is now Faramir. It may soon be a pic of a flower from my garden, which is my Google+ pic, but for now, I like Faramir.

Thats an awesome pic of you, Mareth!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Lol thanks Maxie. I love Faramir! He's sooo awesome!
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Mareth, are you keeping track of all your different avatars? I changed mine so many times I cannot count that high..

Oh, I think this post will take me to 6800!
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Well done on your post count, Lindarielwen!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
And now you have 6,824!

Um...sort of. I know my first avi was an elf girl with a white lion, and I had Scary Bilbo, a fairy silhouette, Fili...I can't remember what all I've had. I have had a good many of them.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
I've had the Tree of Gondor, my face in two different ways (the one i have now and another one i took on a car ride). I've also had Josh Hutcherson and pandas, koalas, flowers and such. I can't remember the others. If we had cover photos like people on Facebook I would chose this cute little picture of my siblings and I when we were YOUNG like when I was two or three (ten years ago). Any suggestions for my new Avatar? I'm not really liking my face one..
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
I like your face one ^^ it really looks like you're in Rivendell or something, the way the sun is shining in through the curtains behind you. It looks very ethereal

My avatar was first a pic of Aragorn, and now it's Kili. I want to change it, but not to a picture of me... maybe to something else... I'm not sure what... maybe I can make it one of my colorful drawings, so it can be a really colorful avie that stands out I'll have to work on that...
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I like your face too, Rodwen! It reminded me of LotR too. You should keep it! Unless you don't want to, that is.

I had this fairy picture before...it's called "Titania". I'm thinking about changing back to the first avi I had on here though...I'm not sure yet.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
I like your fairy ones Mareth. OwO They're very mythical!

Ad yeah, I never thought about mine being all Rivendell-y. It does look LotR like. Yeah, maybe I should keep it. Only if LOTRELESSAR changes hers to a picture of HER face or something. IDK if it's safe to have my face and stuff on a website that anyone can see...Unless I'm being too careful....
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
You can never be too careful online, danger can be lurking. I would rather be safe than sorry. That being said, Mareth, bring back scary Bilbo!
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
^^Haha very true, Lindarielwen. I'm not changing mine to my face. There are plenty of other things I could choose to be my avatar, and they would still describe me better than my face would I just don't know what to change my avatar to... so many choices!
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Yes. Rodwen, you had a pic of Jack Frost as your avi too.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks Rodwen.

Oh sure, Lindarielwen, and make everyone think I'm some kind of freak? He was creepy!
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
My Avatar is Niall Horan from One Direction
Go ahead, you can all boo!
But seriously, I love him. He's like the PERFECT guy! If I would date anyone, it would be him!
He's 20, plays guitar and sings. HE'S AMAZING.
"A sprinter learning to wait."
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Aaaand you've never met him, silly

I think I'm going to change my avatar to Colton Dixon *LOVE*! He is an amazing singer and songwriter, and he has a beautiful tattoo

But here's to Kili: we've had a lot of great posts together on CoE. You've been a great avatar
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
KILI! KILI! COME BACK! COME BACK! ....breaks down in tears...sob..sob..
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Joins Lindarielwen in sobbing* *said through tears* No offense, but I don't like this...Dixon dude. He's...weird looking.

Mine's Santa from Rise of the Guardians.

[Edited on 12/11/2013 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I did not see Rise of the Guardians. I thought it was a Dwarf.

Soon others, I am certain, will join us in sorrow as we lament over Kili's dismissal.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
MARETH!!!!!!!!!! COLTO DIXON IS NOT WEIRD LOOKING!!! He's BEAUTIFUL!!! Go look up his music and you WILL change your mind!!!!!!

I don't miss Kili. I like Fili better
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Hey! Don't be mean to Kili!
And Colton Dixon is adorable. He just has cool different hair is all. (It's a mohawk) But he writes AMAZING songs. He was an American Idol finalist in 2012. Even after being offered to work with a secular label, he chose to work with a Christian one instead.

CLICK ON THIS LINK for his Never Gone video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RAUcczfMYE Do IT!

I didn't think that everyone would lament Kili so much! I'll bring him back again, don't worry

But really, who wouldn't love this face? *LOVE*
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
My apologies, Mods. I'll quit fangirling in the Avatars thread
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Sorry...I still don't think he's very cute...can't look up videos 'cause the internet is slow. But I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't change my mind, Ethel. I dislike in the extreme most modern singers, again no offense meant.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Even if they write really good songs with positive messages? Even if they were on the Top 5 in American Idol but turned down a secular record label for a Christian one? Why do you dislike them if they write good songs and are a good role model, then?

Just trying to change your mind
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
OH MY GAWD!!! You're messing with the wrong girls Mareth!!! He's SO stinkin' BEAUTIFUL!! If you CANNOT love a face like that what CAN you love?? HE. IS. BEAUTIFUL!!!
There may have been no offense meant, but i felt it girl!!! He's a WONDERFUL singer and a GREAT guy!!!
Don't even get me started
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
^^ Oh gawd. Back away, everyone, she's about to explode! ^^

Now, back to avatars, folks After I get tired of Colton (though I don't think I ever will with the attention he's receiving ), who do you think should be my next avatar?
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Dumps a bucket of water on Ethel to cool her down* Sorry...

The reason I don't like them is because of their style of singing and the music they sing to. It makes it exceedingly hard for me to concentrate on the "good words" (as you say) of the music. That's the reason I dislike most "Christian" music. Not to mention that it gives me a bad headache.

And maybe we should quit talking about modern singers and their music.

Yes, yes, avatars. Uh...Niall Horan, because I know you love him soooo much. Just kidding. Hmm...I don't know...
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
Ahem... No drooling allowed in here. Gets messy! LOL... Okay, back on topic. I've not changed my avatar since I got here a VERY long time ago. But then, I still love Elrond as depicted by Hugo Weaving. LOL
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I think I will try to keep this as my avatar forever. It goes with my username, which I first picked for the site 'miniclip', because I like wolves, I like the sound of the word blade, and I think three words stuck together makes a nice username, and gives you more choice than just two words.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
wolfbladequeen said:I think I will try to keep this as my avatar forever. It goes with my username, which I first picked for the site 'miniclip', because I like wolves, I like the sound of the word blade, and I think three words stuck together makes a nice username, and gives you more choice than just two words.

Do you have a larger picture somewhere? I have the feeling that it must be a wolf puppy, because it looks too much like a teddy bear to be a grown wolf. Small roundish ears, still fairly stubby legs, stubby muzzle, stubby body. The grownups look quite a bit leaner, and especially much more long-legged, being long-distance chase hunters. In fact my first impression upon a closer look was arctic fox, mostly because of the ears, but the fox has a proportionately much larger and bushier tail, I think.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I'm afraid I don't have a larger picture... yes, I think it is a cub too... all fluffy and pale and has a sweet face, rather than a more pointed snout... I don't really know what an arctic fox looks like, I will have to look that up.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
I kinda wanna change my avatar to a new picture. But i dont know who else to do?? Niall is probably the best person to be my avater
I got it, I'll do another one of him
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Okay, well, i just changed my avatar to Demi Lovato. She's one of my favorites!!! I love her so much! She's on of my music inspirations!!!
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
That is such an awesome pic!
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
*mumbles to himself* remember the names, not the avatars; names, not avatars; names, not avatars; names, not avatars; names, not avatars; *mumbling fades away*
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, that is too funny, Gandolorin! Yeah, no sense in trying to remember the avatars because, well, certain people change them all the time.. Well, you could remember my avatar because I will never change it.
<< First45678
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email