Register

<< First1617181920Last >>
Author Topic:
TheLadyArwen
Gallery Shirriff
Send Message
Post RE: Elrond/Hugo Weaving Fans! [Part II]
on: January 24, 2006 10:11
I'm here! Not much to really say, unfortunately. Does anyone have any new good stories about our favorite half-elven lord, err... the actor who plays him, I mean?
Ireth_Telrunya
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 24, 2006 11:28
*sigh* No, 'fraid not.... I don't watch much TV... almost none, actually. And I haven't watched any movies lately with Hugo in them, unless you count LotR. So, yeah... nothing new here.
Far over the Misty Mountains cold, to dungeons deep and caverns old. We must away ere break of day, to claim our long forgotten gold.
liten
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 24, 2006 04:01
I'm back!! Actually just popping by because school assignments are taking up a lot of my spare time, but I wanted to tell you that one of Hugo's latest movies ("Little Fish") is available for order on devoteddvd.com :cheers:

They also have "Peaches" which is a very nice and touching movie, imho, and also the critics loved it!

I have no idea when these will get released in the States or Europe, but even if they ship from down under, it's not that expensive buying them from that website

And no, I don't get a discount for getting them new clients
TheLadyArwen
Gallery Shirriff
Send Message
on: January 26, 2006 09:39
Ooo cool! Thanks for that link! I've been looking everywhere for Hugo's movies and can only ever find US releases. Amazon has some of his stuff, but they don't accept checks darnit.
Ireth_Telrunya
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 26, 2006 10:36
Could I get those in Canada???
Far over the Misty Mountains cold, to dungeons deep and caverns old. We must away ere break of day, to claim our long forgotten gold.
liten
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2006 04:02
Sorry to get back to you only now I think they do ship to Canada, the did ship my copy of Little Fish here in Minnesota so I don't think that should be a problem.

And talking of Little Fish, I uploaded a whole bunch of screencaps from the movie HERE if you want to take a look

ETA: V for Vendetta will have its European Premiere at the Berlinale on February 13th!!

[Edited on 3/2/2006 by liten]
Ireth_Telrunya
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2006 05:19
Woah... I was just checking out those pics, and I swear, Hugo looks almost exactly like my Youth Group leader in some of them...... O_o
Laergellwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2006 10:50
Hi...
I quite like Elrond - my favorite character in LOTR really and Hugo Weaving is just the right person to act him...
Hakarushin
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 18, 2006 04:09
I much like you.
morcollo
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2006 04:36
Hi..
NIce place you got here - lots of Hugo...:heart:
TheLadyArwen
Gallery Shirriff
Send Message
on: February 19, 2006 11:21
Yay for screencaps! Teehee, Hugo with an earring. Doesn't look bad at all... :rolling:
hithuiorod
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2006 06:08
Hey I just saw on my local news' entertainment section tonight that Hugo might be playing the joker in a new batman movie! Interesting...I might just have to decide to like batman movies
TheLadyArwen
Gallery Shirriff
Send Message
on: February 24, 2006 07:33
Oh gosh, why the joker? It would be really cool if he were in a Batman movie, but the joker gives me the creeps. :cry:
morcollo
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2006 08:46
It would be so cool if he was in the Batman movie, but I heard it was just a really vague rumour and he hadn't even been asked. Oh, and i heard they were making a movie of Philip Pullman's HIS DARK MATERIALS and i think Hugo would be an awesome Lord Asriel.:love: what do you guys think?
hithuiorod
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2006 11:11
Playing joker can't be anymore creepy than playing v in vendetta....that looks really creepy but I still want to see it.
Hakarushin
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2006 04:45
Dark Materials would be awsome, Joker h*** no!!
IRETH!! Get back here now!!
Ireth_Telrunya
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2006 05:14
*pant* *wheeze* OK! OK! I'm back!

Hugo as the Joker??? Somehow I can't see him doing that. But His Dark Materials would be SWEET!!!
morcollo
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2006 09:07
Glad you guys agree about His Dark Materials. Every time i read the books, i keep seeing Hugo's lovely face!:love:
I wish V For Vendetta would hurry up and be released, though. Right now I'm too young to see it, but i'm fed up of jumping every time i see a bus with a V poster on it. Plus, i think there's something scarily attractive about V, i don't even mind the mask! Sigh. Maybe i'm just crazy.
Ireth_Telrunya
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2006 09:18
You're probably not I like the mask too! It makes me think of the Phantom of the Opera, which I LOVED!!! Poor Erik....
Hakarushin
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2006 11:45
Hey yelling worked
Are they even making a Dark Materials Movie? That would be awsome though as much as I love the thought Hugo probably wouldn't get cast for a part.
morcollo
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2006 09:02
They're definately making a movie of His Dark Materials. I think so anyway (seriously memory problem here). I think it's due for 2007, but can't be sure (again, terrible memory) and Hugo probably won't get the part, but a girl can dream, can't she? I love the Phantom of the Opera too. Why am i doomed to love crazy masked men?
Hakarushin
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2006 03:39
Yes they are making a movie of His Dark Materials.
New Elrond art..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v340/Estel15/starwar.jpg
Gil-Galad is the other person in the picture, Elrond is the one on the right facing sidways. Enjoy.
morcollo
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2006 05:38
Great picture! UK premiere of Vendetta was on TV yesterday, the film's looking cooler than ever! Hugo gorgeous even behind mask, his voice made me fall out of my chair!:drool:
Ireth_Telrunya
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2006 06:13
I haven't even seen a trailer yet, just a bunch of screencaps....
TheLadyArwen
Gallery Shirriff
Send Message
on: March 19, 2006 12:45
Guess who saw V for Vendetta? Me!!! :disco: It's such a wonderful movie and Hugo is PERFECT in it. I didn't expect any of it to be funny, but there were a few moments where V brought a smile to my face. And oh that voice! His face is never shown, but all the moments where you hear him speak makes up for it. And that's all I'm going to say before I ruin it for everyone...
morcollo
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2006 08:45
Lucky you! Being only a little person (kinda, anyway) I have to explain to my parents that i won't become a terrorist if i see the film. :rolleyes: Still, Hugo's worth it!:love:
Aino
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2006 09:27
Hi guys! I'm very happy to announce that I saw V for Vendetta last Saturday! :disco: I totally agree with Lady Arwen. Only, the film was dubbed *sigh* and it felt a bit weird to know that V was Hugo but not being able to see his face or hear his voice. I guess that's the reason why my boyfriend agreed to see the film together, he probably thought there wasn't much drooling material. But he was wrong, anyway, oh so wrong... :naughty:

Now I'm eagerly waiting for the dvd.
legolaslover2002
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2006 10:10
I haven't seen V for Vendetta yet! Is it a good movie? Hugs is great anyways!!
morcollo
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 29, 2006 05:57
Heehee, life is sooo good! :disco: I'm getting Proof, The Interview, and After the Deluge! *does happy dance* Man, there's gonna be some serious :drool: happening here. Hope i don't flood the house!

Now i just have to decide what to watch first... any ideas?
Aino
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 04, 2006 03:27
:love: Happy Birthday Hugo!!! :love:
Ireth_Telrunya
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 04, 2006 08:03
WHEEEEE!!! :disco: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

And WELCOME BACK Aino! It's been AGES!!! :hug:
legolaslover2002
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 06, 2006 12:49
Happy Birthday Hugs!!

I know I'm a little late....sorry!
Hakarushin
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 07, 2006 03:17
Gaah! Two days late :banghead: stupid Hakarushin!
Happy Birthday Hugo!!
legolaslover2002
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2006 10:18
How many of you have seen V for Vendetta yet?? Still haven't seen it myself. *shame*
Ireth_Telrunya
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2006 06:30
*shares Legolaslover's shame* It looks reeeeeaaaaalllllly good, but I haven't seen it, not even trailers!! :sob:
<< First1617181920Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email