Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
elven_princess14
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: a light in these dark times (Mostly Free) Inviting more people to join!!! Please come play!
on: March 31, 2005 02:23
"yes, but let us go. for I want to get this done." Sydelle motioned for her horse to go.

They traveled awhile, they came to a clearing in a forest. "We will rest here tonight." Sydelle made camp...
elven_princess14
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: a light in these dark times (Mostly Free) Inviting more people to join!!! Please come play!
on: April 04, 2005 09:28
:OOC is anyone going to ever post on this again??? /OOC
Nevaeh__Elenath
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 04, 2005 11:17
((Sorry))

Kerwin set up a bed farther away from the rest of the camp. He didn't want anything to happen to these kind people. He would keep watch for the night.
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 04, 2005 11:34
[Sorry]

Brannon dismounted and took a long look about at his sorroundings. The trees loomed heavily and everyone seemed rather impatient to get a good rest before setting back out.
He watched as Kerwin traveled farther away from the group and slowly shook his head. There was something going on and he wnated to find out what it was. He slowly stalked behind in follow then took a seat. 'Why are they after you?'
elven_princess14
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 11, 2005 04:20
Sydelle watched as Brannon walked towards Kerwin. I hope we can get off to an early start tomarrow morning...
Nevaeh__Elenath
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2005 11:55
Kerwin jumped at Brannon's voice. Then turned to the small hobbit. "I don't really know why. Ever since they massacred my family, they've been hunting me down." he replied. "My life story is not a pleasent one. I have no home to go to." He smiled at the hobbit. "But they have not caught me yet, so we are safe."
elven_princess14
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 21, 2005 08:38
In the morning, Sydelle woke everyone up, " Come! get up! as soon as you all have packed up, we shall leave. Here I have some breakfast for you all!" Sydelle had already packed her belongings onto her horse, and had already eaten. She turned and sat down next to a large stump and used it for a table, bringing out her map and studying it.
elven_princess14
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 01, 2005 04:12
( Hello???? is anyone going to post in this again? lol. I'm going to let other people join so it stays going...)
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email