Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Aneras
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: In the depths of Mirkwood
on: May 05, 2005 08:20
Narya nodded to Meradon and left the room. As soon as she was out of hearing, she smirked. " Yeah right. As if I'm going to sleep here." She went to look for the elf that had greeted her own the way in. He looked like a friendly and intresting person. She wanted to talk to him more. As she walked into the place where they had first entered, she bumped into him. " Suilad. I am Narya." She said, holding out her hand and smiling. She felt defiant, and no way was she going to listen to what Meradon old her to do.
Aneras
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 15, 2005 11:15
00C- is anybody there, or am I on my own?
Isil_leena
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 16, 2005 02:45
OOC: I am here, but Meradon sleeps at the moment, and I am waiting for a reply on your post. Maybe we should get the morning in..
Aneras
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2005 07:43
It was early the next morning when Narya went to knock on Meradon's door. She knew that she would probably wake him, but he was never good at getting himself up. But as she went to knock, she decided against it. She smiled mischevously, and pushed open the door quietly. The elf was still sleeping, and didn't stir as she walked inside. Her smile softened. She stopped by his bed, and looked down at his sleeping form. He looked so peaceful...
Isil_leena
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 03, 2005 10:56
Meradon stirred at the feeling of someone in the room. Blinking, he saw Narya, and sat up: "What is it?"

(OOC: Aneras, your PM box is full, and I really want to send you a PM. Could you fix that?)
Aneras
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 03, 2005 11:31
(I've sorted it out if you want to send the PM now)
Aneras
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2005 12:37
Narya jumped backwards. "Uh..." She had forgotten what she'd come in for. "Oh yes! It's morning, you'd better get up. Dol Guldur isn't going to come to us."
redbriarrose
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 11, 2005 04:08
Merilet stared into the distance, lost in memories of centuries ago, the conversation in the room forgotten as she thought. But the memories of that time were somewhat changed from how she recollected them. They were somewhat darker, sadder, with a threat of menace she had never yet percieved before.

Then her thoughts changed. No longer were they memories, they were visions of events that had not yet come to pass. There was fire, raging across Middle Earth, consuming her beloved forests with hungry vengence. The cities crumbled, greenery and foliage became ash and dust. The world succumbed to evil.

Merileth gasped and came back to the present with a jolt.

[Edited on 11/11/2005 by redbriarrose]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email