Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
Post Honeymoon to Rivendell (KEEP)
on: June 03, 2005 03:22
[feel free to play Aiwendil, or any other... You're not supposed to go with them on their trip though, You can also play a rivendell inhabitant... Have fun!]

Anduilon smiled at his newfound love and brushed his hand against hers. They walked towards the tavern to celebrate their victory:
A man named Mornadon wanted to lift a curse by not dying himself, and for that he needed the blood of his royal wife, and a baby, Faeleths baby, but offcourse he didnt succeed for the group of friends, who were now celebrating in the tavern, killed Mornadon before he could kill the baby.
'I brought Nariel to that sweet maid who Aiwendil was talking about, so she can sleep. She was really tired.' Faeleth said after Anduilon asked where the baby was. The sound of a lot of people chatting sounded subdued until Anduilon opened the tavern door. He let Faeleth pass and closed the door behind her. Their friends saw them coming in and waved at them. Faeleth and Anduilon made their way to the table and sat down.
'I must admit that I was slightly scared about the whole situation,' said a slightly drunk Aiwendil, close friend of Anduilon, with an embarrassed look on her face 'Everything relied on me. If I failed it would've been a living hell for all, especially for me. Not only would I be married to a evil ugly guy, I would also have to witness the death of my friends and Faeleth's little one.' Anduilon looked at Faeleth who was staring at her cup darkly. He searched for her hand under the table. His fingers found hers and he squeezed her hand for a sec. 'Luckily you didn't fail.' He said and he looked at Aiwendil. She looked at him for a moment and then smiled. 'I couldn't have done it without any of you.' She said and she raised her glass. 'To friendship, luck and courage!' Everyone around the table repeated, and soon the whole tavern shouted along with them.

That was three months ago, and Anduilon was sleeping in a king-size bed in a specially arranged chamber in the Royal section of Minas Tirith. Well... he wasn't sleeping. He was staring at the curtains, like he had done since he woke up two hours ago. He sighed and stepped out of bed silently. He grabbed a robe and went outside to get some fresh air. He reached into his pocket and began pacing around while fidgeting with a little box. He put the box back in his pocket when the curtains opened and Faeleth appeared from inside her room. He looked at her and waved her a kiss. She smiled and disappeared from behind the window. He pulled his robe tight around him and looked at the sky. He smiled, It would be a sunny day.
He went to Faeleth's room and knocked. 'Who is it?' 'The Beast wishes to see the Beauty!' He said grunting and he heard a chuckle. 'Then the 'Beast' may enter.'
Faeleth was sitting on the bed, feeding Nariel. Anduilon sat down behind Faeleth and put his arms around her waist and gave her a little kiss in her neck. 'Goodmorning.'

Faeleth and Anduilon were sitting on a bench admiring the view of the Pellenor Fields. Nariel was asleep on Faeleths chest and was snoring slightly.
'Close your eyes.' Anduilon said suddenly and Faeleth looked at him in surprise. 'Why?' 'Just do it.' Hesitating slightly, Faeleth closed her eyes and waited. Anduilon got the little box from his pocket, stared at it for a few seconds and then closed Faeleths fingers around it. 'Guess what it is.' 'It’s a box.' Faeleth said joking. 'You can always need a box.' Anduilon said and he chuckeled. 'But there’s something in it… I’ll make it easier.' He opened the box and gave it back to Faeleth. She ran her fingers into the box and then she froze. Anduilon smiled nervously and whispered in her ear: 'Honeymoon to Rivendell?'

Faeleth felt the item in the box and froze. Could it really be....? Her eyes flew open and her suspicions were confirmed. "Oh, Anduilon!" she exclaimed. She turned around and kissed him passionately.
"Did I answer your question?" she said as she slipped the ring on her finger.

'You did.' He said with a big smile on his face. 'Do you like the ring?' 'I think its beautiful.' Faeleth said, rocking Nariel asleep again.

Aiwendil was running through the hall with a covered basket, and skidded to a halt in front of a door. She knocked on it and opened it almost instantly. 'They're waiting, quick!' She straightened Anduilons outfit and put a hand on his shoulder. 'I'm glad for you, mellon.' She said and smiled at him warmly. 'You have helped me alot, if it wasnt for you I would be running around searching for everything still!' Anduilon said and went out of the room after Aiwendil did. She grinned. 'I know you.'
They walked down the stairs, and past the people. On the front row were their friends. Aiwendil stood still behind Anduilon and waited for that special someone to come down the stairs...

[Tag Lady Tolwen]

[Edited on 20/07/2004 by Sigilien]
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Honeymoon to Rivendell (KEEP)
on: June 03, 2005 04:44
Faeleth was so nervous, she could faint. Never in all her days did she believe that she would be given a second chance at love. Now it was her wedding day and everyone turned up to celebrate. Her daughter, Nariel, was with her mother while she made last minute preparations. Finally, she was ready to walk down the stairs.

As she made her way down the steps, her breath caught in her throat when she saw Anduilon. Valar, he was handsome and oh, how she loved him! Time seemed to stand still as she eventually joined Anduilon at the end of the stairs.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 05, 2005 12:34
[I HAD a post,, but once again, my computer 'went beserk']

Anduilon looked up when he heard Faeleth coming down the stairs. What he saw was amazing.
She wore a stunning white dress, and held a big beautiful bouquet with red roses. She was a jewel.
'Wow.' He said simply when she joined him at the end of the stairs.
Then the music began to play, and they proceeded towards the front.

'I do too.' Faeleth said and she smiled at him broadly. 'The rings please.' The priest said with a smile and Aiwendil brought up a small sack with the rings. Anduilon took out Faeleths and put it around her finger gently. Then he gave her the little sack and she took his ring out. She put the ring around his finger and looked at the priest. 'Then I now pronounce you, Husband and wife!' The priest said with a growing smile on his face. 'You may kiss the bride.' 'Oh I will...' Anduilon said and he turned towards Faeleth with a mischievous look on his face and kissed her passionately.
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 06, 2005 10:55
(OOC: Sory it's been awhile. My computer was being bad. :killcomp: )

Faeleth could hardly believe it. She was married! Soon after the ceremony the wedding feast began. Faeleth took a moment to quietly reflect on the past. Valar, she had been blessed. She believed her deceased husband, Calmacar, would be pleased that she had been able to move on with her life without him and be able to love again. WHat was more, Anduilon loved her daughter as if she were his own. Yes, she was truly blessed.

However, her mother had been furious with her decision to remarry. She believed Faeleth was desecrating the memory of Calmacar. Faeleth was going through with the wedding whether her mother liked it or not and, fortunately, her father gave her his blessing.

"What are you thinking about, love?" Anduilon asked, breaking into her thoughts.

"Oh nothing except how lucky I am to be married to such a handsome man."
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 08, 2005 10:43
[My mothers(the internet computer) is always bad... My Msn quits for no reason, internet quits for no reason(wich is terrible if you just posted a good post and cant get it back anymore, and it's superslow!]

Anduilon smiled and hugged her. 'I know that's one thing you're thinking of. Where is your mother by the way? Did she kidnap Nariel?' he said jokingly and picked two glasses of champagne of the maid's tray. He whispered in her ear: 'Offcourse you can join in on the festivities too.' He smiled and turned back to Faeleth and gave her her glass.

Soon it was time for the newly weds to dance, and the music began playing louder. Faeleth pulled him onto the dancefloor and said: 'You arnt that bad...' Anduilon smiled.
After the dancing was the dinner and the cutting of the cakes. After everyone had a piece, Aiwendil came up to Anduilon and Faeleth and gave them both a present. 'This is beautiful...' Faeleth said and hugged Aiwendil. 'Another ring to wear, to show how much we love oneanother.' Anduilon read the inscription on the inside of the silver ring and said it out loud: 'Three rings to show our love, three rings that bind us.' Anduilon smiled at her and put on his ring.
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 09, 2005 02:09
Although Faeleth promised herself, she began to cry from sheer joy. "It's so beautiful," she sobbed as she placed the ring on her finger. "Thank you."

Eventually the festivities came to an end, and the couple soon found themselves alone, preparing to leave for their honeymoon. Nariel was sleeping peacefully in her crib. Faeleth placed a kiss on her new husband's cheek. "I never thought I'd be this happy again. I can't wait to visit Rivendell. I won't be able to sleep tonight."

(OOC: Sorry, I wanted to fast forward. If you want to Sigilien, I'll change my post or you can add in additional stuff. Just let me know.)
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 11, 2005 02:13
Aiwendil hugged Faeleth again and Anduilon plaed an arm around Faeleths shoulder. He kissed Aiwendil on her forehead and said: 'We are leaving soon, If you want you can come after us later, but we would like to go there alone.' Aiwendil nodded. 'I know, I will come, though I do not know when. Teveldin would like to have some time with me too.' They said goodbye and Anduilon and Faeleth went upstairs after having a grand goodbye of everyone. Nariel had been brought upstairs not too long go and she was sleeping.
Anduilon replied to Faeleth, while watching her getting clothes from her closet and putting them in the trunk. 'Hmm, maybe you wont be sleeping tonight...'
Not long after, Faeleths mother arrived and Anduilon asked, in a low voice so Nariel wouldnt wake up:'Goodday miss. I wish the festivities were a pleasure to you?'

[Edited on 20/07/2004 by Sigilien]
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 13, 2005 01:29
Amareth strode in as dignified as noblewoman could.
'Goodday miss. I wish the festivities were a pleasure to you?'

She smiled at him. "Everything was absolutely perfect, dear. If you don't mind, may I speak to my daughter alone?" Anduilon briefly glanced at Faeleth questioningly, and she nodded. With a small bow, he left the room, gently taking Nariel with him.. Amareht then turned on her daughter. "I hope you are genuinely happy with that man, Faeleth, for it seems you are quite willing to forget your first husband!"

Faeleth sighed. "Naneth, we've already discussed this. I love Anduilon, and he loves me. I am at peace with Calmacar's death and I know he would want me to move on with my life and find someone who can support me and Nariel. And that man is Anduilon. There is nothing you can say or do that can change my mind. Besides, we've already been married, so there's nothing you can do about it."

"Well, technically there is, but I suppose it doesn't matter now. You so preoccupied in ruining your life that there really is nothing I can do about it. I only fear for Nariel's sake," Amareht said.

" What do you mean?" Faeleth demanded.

"I mean that as Nariel begins to grow older Anduilon will find her a burden and will seek to be rid of her. He will want to have his own children. Do you really think that a Man will raise a child that's not his own? Of course not!"

"Lord Elrond raised King Aragorn and loved him as his own son," Faeleth pointed out.

"Lord Elrond was an Elf Lord. Anduilon is a Man. Mark my words, when Nariel grows to be a problem for him, he will ask you to send her away. I'm telling you right now, I will have no part of it. When your marriage suffers, do not come to my door," Amareth declared.

Icily, Faeleth opened the door of the room. "I think it's best that you leave now, Naneth. And unless you learn to accept my decision, please, don't come back."

Amareth huffed angrily and sped out of the house. Disheartened, Faeleth sank on to the bed and waited for Anduilon to come to her.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 15, 2005 01:57
Anduilon saw the angry noblewoman walking out of the building angrily and raised an eyebrow. Then he walked in the room where he had been sent out a few minutes earlier. 'Well that didnt look too well, what happened?' Anduilon asked, sitting down next to Faeleth after picking up Nariel from her crib who had waken up from her mother's and grandmother's 'conversation'.
'I do hope you are allright?' he asked again and looked at Faeleth.
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 15, 2005 12:25
Faeleth sighed and rested her head on his shoulder. "Naneth doesn't think our marriage is good for Nariel. That you won't be able to love her as her own. That when she gets older, and behaves as normal children do, that....you'll want....to send her away." She looked at him fearfully. "You won't do that will you? You'll still love her, even if she misbehaves at times won't you?"
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 15, 2005 11:37
Anduilon looked at Faeleth in disbelief. 'Do you really think I would do that? I love Nariel and I love you, why would I want to send her away? Was she serious?' Anduilon sighed and placed Nariel back in her crib. Then he stood in front of the window, looking out of it.
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 16, 2005 01:01
"I'm afraid she was very serious," Faeleth said sadly. "She said that men don't raise children that aren't theirs, and that you would want to have your own children with me." She joined him at the window and entwined her arms around him. "If you say you love both of us, I believe you. So let's forget this and prepare for our honeymoon."
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 17, 2005 10:04
Anduilon put his hands on the hands around his waist and looked at the woman walking angrily to her house. He sighed and moved away from the window. 'She said men, as in humans or males in general?' He looked at Nariel and brushed his hand soft against her head. And he was halfelven, not even a true human...
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 19, 2005 11:55
"I believe she meant Human males." Faeleth took Nariel and placed her back in her crib. "But none of the pure Dunedain are completely human. Especially not my family. There have been elven marriages in my family history. But I guess that's not the point. The point is I remarried even though I bore a child to my first husband, and, according to my mother, is unacceptable. She thinks there will be a repeat of Feanor and the Silmarils."

She she looked at Anduilon. Valar, he was handsome, even if concern showed on his face. And right now, she wanted nothing more than to be folded in his loving embrace. "Let's forget this and get some sleep. We have a long journey ahead of us."
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 19, 2005 12:30
Anduilon smiled though not feeling truly comfortable. 'Yeah lets go to bed.' He put the last shirt in his bag wich he had wanted to do before Faeleths mother entered. He took off his clothes and slipped into something more comfortable and gave Faeleth a kiss. He blew out the candle on his sidetable and made himself comfortable. He sighed and smiled. 'My my... I'm married...' He said softly and put his arm around Faeleth.
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 19, 2005 12:38
Faeleth snuggled against her new husband. "My,my married....again" she whispered. Safe, warm and happy, Faeleth drifted off to sleep. All too soon, early in the morning Nariel began to cry for her breakfast. Sleepily, Faeleth dragged herself out of bed and went to feed her crying baby.

"Wake up, honey," she called to Anduilon. "We have to leave soon if we want to get there on schedule."
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 19, 2005 12:44
Anduilon woke up by Faeleths call and he went out of bed. He gave her a kiss and then changed into his travel clothes. 'Looking forward to it. Do we have time to have breakfast?' He asked with a grin and he opened the window.
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 19, 2005 04:59
"Of course we have time to eat. Let finish feeding Nariel and then I'll feed my starving husband." She teased.After Nariel was thoroughly satisfied, she prepared a small breakfast of friut and bread and some cold leftover chicken.

After the morning meal, Faeleth slipped into a dress that came a few inches above her ankles and wore leggings underneath her dress. "I'm ready to leave. I believe all we have to do is load our things onto the horses."
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 19, 2005 11:54
Anduilon smiled and nodded. 'Lets go.' He took his bags with him and took one of Faeleths. They went to the stables where a few of their friends were standing to surprise them. 'What? Oh...' Anduilon said when Aiwendil appeared and hugged them. 'You didnt think that you could leave just like that without us saying goodbye dont you?' She smiled and hugged both Anduilon and Faeleth. Once they all had said goodbye they placed the bags upon the horses and mounted. They waved and set off to Rivendell...
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 20, 2005 09:57
Faeleth's excitement grew as they headed off for their honeymoon. She planned on lots of special times thoughout the trip. Good thing she packed plenty of honey mead.

About an hour into the journey, Nariel began to cry unconsolably. Faeleth tried to feed her, burp her, changed her diaper, sang to her, but nothing could quell her wails. Almost fearfully, she turned to Anduilon. "I don't know what's wrong with her. I've tried everything."
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 22, 2005 12:57
"I'll try..." He said and gently took over Nariel. "Hey sweetie, It's allright, were with you..." He pressed the child to his chest, so Nariel could hear his heartbeat. His mother once told him that it often helped with him, when he was crying. He brushed his hand over the little head and he buried her in his clothes.
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 22, 2005 06:58
Nariel continued to cry. Eventually her cries softened to contented cooings that sounded like "Adadadaaaada." Faeled heaved a sigh of release. "Well, it seems she likes you."

They continued on their journey without incident. With the exception of cries for typical baby necessities, Nariel was a little angel. Toward evening they decided to stop for the night. "Well, one day down, another month and 20 days to go," Faeleth remarked.

(OOC: I looked up how long it took Arwen to get from Rivendell to Minas Tirith, and it was roughly a month and 21 days. I wanted to know, do you want to skip to when they arrive in Rivendell?)
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 23, 2005 07:20
[OOC: NOOO maybe skip things once in a while, but lets not forget, the honeymead must be opened and drank too]

Anduilon said: "She must like you to... I think she just needed a mans touch for now." He grinned and they continued.

"Yes... It's hard to think that it is almost two months to go there." He said when he heard Faeleths remark after bringing Nariel to bed. He lay down on the quilt that was sprawled on the ground and pulled Faeleth down beside him. "What about we open a bottle of mead now? I think we earned it after a day riding."
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 23, 2005 10:45
(Oh, you're familiar with old tradition of honeymead? Cool!)

Faeleth grinned, and eagerly went to fetch the honeymead. She brought two animal skin water bottles that were filled with the drink. "Shall we have a toast before we drink?"
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 23, 2005 11:00
[]
"Sure." Anduilon said and took his bottle. He looked at Faeleth and smiled warmly.
"Me first..." Anduilon said with a grin and he raised the bottle.
"To live happily ever after, like a faerietale."
He gave her a kiss and waited for her to propose her toast.
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 23, 2005 11:17
"To a happy marriage and beautiful days together." Faeleth drank deeply of the sweetened drink. Then she kissed him back. "How does it taste?"

(So how much should we include and how much should we skip? Oh, sorry it's so short. )
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 23, 2005 11:32
[dont skip this day, dont skip the day she tells him, for the rest just paste some days im between and it will all work out]

He kissed her again and put his bottle on the ground. "It tastes great." He held her tight against him and gave her a kiss on top of her head.

[short posts arn't so bad, as long as one can post back]
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 23, 2005 01:06
(The day she tells him what? Sorry if I missed something, but as you know, I can forget things easily!)

Faeleth reveled in Anduilon's love for her. They were about to snuggle up for a good night's rest, when Nariel let out a piercing wail. Faeleth immediately ran and scooped her up. "You know, I think she might be teething," Faeleth said. "Perhaps that's why she cries so."
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 23, 2005 01:19
[remember the pms I dont want to reveal too much to the ones that will be reading ]

Faeleth calmed Nariel down and Anduilon watched as she did so. He took some sips of his honeymead as he looked how Nariel fell asleep again. When she came back to him he snuggled up to her again and said with a small mischievous tone in his voice: "We ARE married you know?"

[no details]
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 24, 2005 04:30
She giggled like a young maiden at his remark. "Of course I know that, dear.It is a well known fact."

*~*~*~*~*

Late in the night Faeleth woke. She wasn't sure what woke her, for there was nothing and no one there, save her husband and child and their things. For a moment she thought she saw a little boy, but it was a trick of the light cast by the fire.

*~*~*~*~*

After a few weeks of travelling, Faeleth suddenly began to be ill. For the past few mornings, the smell of Anduilon cooking their breakfast made her sick, but then just as suddenly, she felt better.

"I don't understand it," she told Anduilon. "I don't recall ever being this sick except when....."her voice trailed off.

"Except when what, dearest?" Anduilon questioned.

"Except when I was pregnant with Nariel."

(OOC: Was this good enough? If not, I'll edit it. Thanks for jogging my memory )
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 24, 2005 07:31
Anduilon was looking at Nariel and then he realised what Faeleth just said, and he looked back at her with big eyes. "When you were pregnant? But does it mean you are pregnant again?"
He looked at Nariel as she was playing with a piece of cloth. She had grown so fast, and she had indeed been teething.
"How will we know?" He said and put his hand on Faeleths belly as if he wanted to feel some evidence.
"Ofcourse it feels totally normal, but when would we DO notice some changes? That is if you are pregnant." Then he noticed that he was talking too much, and much to fast.
"Sorry dear... If you are pregnant I'm thrilled." He hugged her tightly and couldnt help to put his hands on her belly again.
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 24, 2005 08:05
"I am pleased you are so thrilled. Well, losing one's lunch is a sign. So is tiredness, and other little signs. As for when an expectant mother develops a 'tummy', it depends. It can start showing at month two to as late as month seven. And, of course, I'll feel the baby kicking. But if I am pregnant, I'll have to walk every day," Faeleth calmly informed her husband.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 24, 2005 08:25
"Clearly, And ofcourse understandable, You know all about it... But having to walk, cant you ride a horse anymore then?" Anduilon smiled and couldnt believe this... She could be pregnant!
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 24, 2005 08:31
"Of couse I ride a horse, silly. It's just that for a little bit each day, I'll have to walk."

(OOC: I got all this wonderful info from my wonderful aunt, who just had a baby! )
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 25, 2005 08:41
[Yay, good for her! How are she and the baby doing? Is it a boy or a girl?]

"Good, I was a bit afraid that we had to walk all the way..." Anduilon smiled and thought he was silly too. Ofcourse not, that would only tire Faeleth...
"Ah... Its getting dark allready..." Anduilon said and soon after they made camp. Faeleth strolled around a little while Anduilon cooked something on the fire.
After they ate, they drank a bottle of honeymead together and then they went to sleep.

[ thats a quick stop]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email